April 18, 2024, 11:56:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279307 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #540 on: April 11, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »

Hi, Monkeys

There is much appalling content in Cindy's and George's depositions (if you can call them that!)   One thing that stood out for me in Cindy's was when John Morgan tried to get her to answer Yes or No to whether it had turned out that Casey had been right when she said "I feel like she's close to home."   When backed to the wall, Cindy has to say Yes.  But she adds: 

CA:  And someone probably heard that, and put Caylee's body there, after the fact.

JM:  What does that mean?

CA:  What does that mean?  She wasn't there when Dominic was there in November*, so someone had to put it there.  So don't take things outta context and think that just 'cause it's said, that it means anything.

(* Note:  Huge contradiction here.  Earlier in the deposition, she made the point that she cannot confirm that DC and JH were indeed searching at or near the spot where Caylee's body was later found!!  I wasn't there; you can't tell by the pictures; they could have been filming anywhere, etc.  Sorry, Cindy -- can't have it both ways.)

btw, When she said "someone had to put it there" -- referring to Caylee's remains (and yes, she said "it") -- I saw something scary in her eyes.  I grabbed a screen capture of the very next moment, when she had finished the sentence and the impact of what she had just said was still hanging in the silence. 

Yikes.....Casey eyes=Cindy eyes........very creepy and evil.Put this pic side by side with the one of Casey's arrest at her home......that's one scarey family for sure!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: April 11, 2009, 10:36:36 AM »

The mouth goes horizontal -- that's frustration and anger, as well. She can't keep her mouth quiet. She just can't. She doesn't have control of that emotion," Constantine explained.     Like we needed an expert to tell us Cindy can't shut up   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: April 11, 2009, 10:39:55 AM »

Deputy Refuses To Accept Firing Over Response To Call
Posted: 4:56 pm EDT April 10, 2009
Updated: 8:47 am EDT April 11, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The deputy who investigated a call for service from the man who ended up finding Caylee Anthony's remains was fired by the Orange County Sheriff's Office, but he refused the termination and will keep his job until an appeal is heard.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19150728/detail.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #543 on: April 11, 2009, 10:43:43 AM »

Good Morning Sassy (and all other monkeys!!).  There is one over there for CBB too!
I can't find it Leroy 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: April 11, 2009, 10:48:01 AM »

After Cindy's depo before she left the courtroom she had a meltdown.She addressed Mr. Morgan in a very nasty tone saying "You said on TV that I couldn't pray." She then stormed out and said 'I can't stomach the man!" Does anyone have a clue what she is talking about? I don't remember hearing anything about this until now. I admire and respect Mr. Morgan for the way he maintained a professional and kind demeanor throughout the proceedings.Cindy and George both made that difficult . I don't think I have seen any two people be more rude and obstinate in my life.
I have no idea what that prayer comment was about, Cindy probably doesn't either. I laughed when George raised his hand and told the reporters nobody else on the elevator. I believe George did them a favor, Cindy was so insane inside that elevator, ranting, she probably would have attacked someone. Whatever meds you are on George and Cindy, they ain't working, go back to the doctor and take care of this, before one of you hurt or kill someone with your anger. 

During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by.

The emotional fireworks erupted in the Morgan and Morgan law offices just before Cindy walked out following her three-hour deposition.

"You have to have hope. If you don't have hope, you don't have faith!" Cindy Anthony yelled out after her deposition was completed.

Cindy appeared to attack John Morgan about a comment she heard him say on television.

"Yes, you did. You went on TV and said I shouldn't be praying," Cindy said.

Meanwhile, Cindy's husband George tried to calm her down.

"Listen, shut up," George told her.

"No, I'm not shutting up," Cindy yelled.

Cindy was still fuming as she walked out and said few words to reporters.

"I can't stomach the man," Cindy said as she walked out, possibly referring to attorney John Morgan.

"How did it go in there, Cindy?" WFTV reporter Jeff Deal asked.

"What set you off?" another reporter asked.

"Nothing," Cindy replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19148059/detail.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: April 11, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

After Cindy's depo before she left the courtroom she had a meltdown.She addressed Mr. Morgan in a very nasty tone saying "You said on TV that I couldn't pray." She then stormed out and said 'I can't stomach the man!" Does anyone have a clue what she is talking about? I don't remember hearing anything about this until now. I admire and respect Mr. Morgan for the way he maintained a professional and kind demeanor throughout the proceedings.Cindy and George both made that difficult . I don't think I have seen any two people be more rude and obstinate in my life.
I have no idea what that prayer comment was about, Cindy probably doesn't either. I laughed when George raised his hand and told the reporters nobody else on the elevator. I believe George did them a favor, Cindy was so insane inside that elevator, ranting, she probably would have attacked someone. Whatever meds you are on George and Cindy, they ain't working, go back to the doctor and take care of this, before one of you hurt or kill someone with your anger. 
I laughed to when he said no one on the elevator. I wouldn't have gotten on that elevator with Cindy to save my life. That was one crazed woman. At first I thought she was yelling at Conway, I didn't realize she was yelling at Morgan. Then I thought she couldn't stomach George. Glad some smart monkey knew what was said, JSM was 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: April 11, 2009, 10:51:05 AM »

Good Morning Sassy (and all other monkeys!!).  There is one over there for CBB too!
I can't find it Leroy 
Ignore me Leroy, I found it and wished CBB a happy birthday!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: April 11, 2009, 10:55:56 AM »

BBL monkeys. Going to the rink. Have a great day! JSM 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: April 11, 2009, 11:09:11 AM »

BBL monkeys. Going to the rink. Have a great day! JSM 
Be careful JSM, with your knee 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: April 11, 2009, 11:14:26 AM »

Caylee was missing for 30 days!  She was always there!!!  Always.  They all smelled the smell of a dead body in Casey's car.  All of them!!! What do we say monkeys????   FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: April 11, 2009, 11:26:38 AM »

Woman arrested in Sandra Cantu murder -
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30159623/

My husband was just telling me about the arrest and I can't for the life of me figure out why ...a Sunday school teacher. it's horrible. I hope that Sandra didn't suffer..     I don't know if I'll make it to the Sandra thread...I feel safer over here.  I'm just     

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: April 11, 2009, 11:33:43 AM »

Caylee was missing for 30 days!  She was always there!!!  Always.  They all smelled the smell of a dead body in Casey's car.  All of them!!! What do we say monkeys????   FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: April 11, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »

My husband was just telling me about the arrest and I can't for the life of me figure out why ...a Sunday school teacher. it's horrible. I hope that Sandra didn't suffer..     I don't know if I'll make it to the Sandra thread...I feel safer over here.  I'm just     

I'm at a loss on that one.I think it is far worse than we know. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 11, 2009, 12:25:53 PM »

I'm at a loss on that one.I think it is far worse than we know. 

It is going to be far worse, and I wish the cable news would stop calling Melissa Huckabee a Sunday School Teacher, she was not. Blink, on her Blink on Crime, has some excellent updates about Sandra's case. I'm sick over all of this, tomorrow is Easter and these children, Adji, Caylee, Haleigh, Sandra, and all the other little ones missing or killed should be enjoying Easter baskets and egg hunts, church and whatever other activities their families do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: April 11, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »

In my apparent anger over this case with Sandra, I want to clarify that Melissa is not a Sunday School Teacher in her grandfather's church in Tracy, but apparently was a volunteer one in a church here in the Bellflower area of So Ca. Sorry
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: April 11, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG finds another Caylee searcher who got the cold shoulder from deputy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 11, 2009 7:18:20 AM
Discuss This: Comments (6) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Meter reader Roy Kronk wasn't the only person ignored by Deputy Richard Cain, WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting.

In an "Only on 6" report this weekend, the CBS affiliate says a volunteer who searched for Caylee Anthony in August also received "the cold shoulder" from Cain.

Volunteer Keith Williams told WKMG that he searched the woods in August and found a bag of undamaged stuffed animals. "Williams immediately alerted the Orange County Sheriff's Office and soon found himself meeting with Deputy Richard Cain," WKMG's Mike DeForest reported.

Cain looked at the bag of stuff animals and threw it back in the woods, Williams said.

The Williams-Cain meeting happened five days after Kronk was "blown off" by the deputy, DeForest reported. Caylee's remains were found in December after another tip from Kronk.

DeForest explained that Williams could become a crucial witness for Casey Anthony. Because Williams said he searched the woods several times and didn't find Caylee's remains, her defense team might argue that the child's remains weren't in the woods in August when Casey was jailed. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office fired Cain on Friday for lying about his actions in the Caylee search.

WESH-Channel 2 turned to Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Casey Anthony. WESH's Bob Kealing reported that Gonzalez's lawyers say Anthony will have to make a public denial for the case to go away. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, said in heated depositions Thursday that Gonzalez isn't the woman their daughter had mentioned in Caylee's disappearance.

Gonzalez's lawyers say they will probably want to question George more, but not Cindy, Kealing reported. "As combative as Cindy was, she told them what they wanted to know," Kealing added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/meet_the_press/

~ Peter Frampton
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: April 11, 2009, 12:38:55 PM »

In my apparent anger over this case with Sandra, I want to clarify that Melissa is not a Sunday School Teacher in her grandfather's church in Tracy, but apparently was a volunteer one in a church here in the Bellflower area of So Ca. Sorry

Thanks for the clarification, it's good to know she wasn't a teacher... but still    MSNBC is reporting her as a Sunday school teacher too.   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: April 11, 2009, 12:45:28 PM »

Thanks for the clarification, it's good to know she wasn't a teacher... but still    MSNBC is reporting her as a Sunday school teacher too.   
It's horrible. Trimm, thanks for that article, I hope and pray this detective who obviously did not take his job seriously, is a blessing for the defense, I don't even want to think about that. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #558 on: April 11, 2009, 12:46:22 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG finds another Caylee searcher who got the cold shoulder from deputy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 11, 2009 7:18:20 AM
Discuss This: Comments (6) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Meter reader Roy Kronk wasn't the only person ignored by Deputy Richard Cain, WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting.

In an "Only on 6" report this weekend, the CBS affiliate says a volunteer who searched for Caylee Anthony in August also received "the cold shoulder" from Cain.

Volunteer Keith Williams told WKMG that he searched the woods in August and found a bag of undamaged stuffed animals. "Williams immediately alerted the Orange County Sheriff's Office and soon found himself meeting with Deputy Richard Cain," WKMG's Mike DeForest reported.
Cain looked at the bag of stuff animals and threw it back in the woods, Williams said.

The Williams-Cain meeting happened five days after Kronk was "blown off" by the deputy, DeForest reported. Caylee's remains were found in December after another tip from Kronk.

DeForest explained that Williams could become a crucial witness for Casey Anthony. Because Williams said he searched the woods several times and didn't find Caylee's remains, her defense team might argue that the child's remains weren't in the woods in August when Casey was jailed. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office fired Cain on Friday for lying about his actions in the Caylee search.

WESH-Channel 2 turned to Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Casey Anthony. WESH's Bob Kealing reported that Gonzalez's lawyers say Anthony will have to make a public denial for the case to go away. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, said in heated depositions Thursday that Gonzalez isn't the woman their daughter had mentioned in Caylee's disappearance.

Gonzalez's lawyers say they will probably want to question George more, but not Cindy, Kealing reported. "As combative as Cindy was, she told them what they wanted to know," Kealing added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/meet_the_press/

Hmmmm,I thought Keith Williams found the bag of stuffed animals and took it directly to Cindy's house for her to examine?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #559 on: April 11, 2009, 12:50:33 PM »

Just got done reading all of George's depo.I learned that the"June 08 Casey chase"didn't really happen in June 08.Seems ole Georgie poo had a memory relapse(meaning investigators got a look at his EPASS's and determined the casey chase did not happen in June 08)and now states he was mixed up by a month or 2 or 3.George now says it must have happened in April,May of 08.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.