April 18, 2024, 07:14:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279328 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #600 on: April 11, 2009, 03:14:49 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

CBB you have a bunch of nanners.
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful Easter Weekend.
Good afternoon, thanks, and you have nanners. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: April 11, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

There is much appalling content in Cindy's and George's depositions (if you can call them that!)   One thing that stood out for me in Cindy's was when John Morgan tried to get her to answer Yes or No to whether it had turned out that Casey had been right when she said "I feel like she's close to home."   When backed to the wall, Cindy has to say Yes.  But she adds: 

CA:  And someone probably heard that, and put Caylee's body there, after the fact.

JM:  What does that mean?

CA:  What does that mean?  She wasn't there when Dominic was there in November*, so someone had to put it there.  So don't take things outta context and think that just 'cause it's said, that it means anything.

(* Note:  Huge contradiction here.  Earlier in the deposition, she made the point that she cannot confirm that DC and JH were indeed searching at or near the spot where Caylee's body was later found!!  I wasn't there; you can't tell by the pictures; they could have been filming anywhere, etc.  Sorry, Cindy -- can't have it both ways.)

btw, When she said "someone had to put it there" -- referring to Caylee's remains (and yes, she said "it") -- I saw something scary in her eyes.  I grabbed a screen capture of the very next moment, when she had finished the sentence and the impact of what she had just said was still hanging in the silence. 

Yikes.....Casey eyes=Cindy eyes........very creepy and evil.Put this pic side by side with the one of Casey's arrest at her home......that's one scarey family for sure!
I read into her statement on the depo she states DC didn't find her body THAT meaning in Nov, so I take it as maybe he found her body another time didn't video it and somehow  Kronk got there before they could  that's what I believe. So does any one else think that Lee, Cindy George, all knew where she was dumped like garbage and Do you thin had they found her that they might have hid the body with out anyone knowing.
And do you think Kronk was sent by The Antony's or someone else cause he called the cops but I think that Had Dc found the body he would have help them hide it so she would never be found??
What I think is Cindy,Lee(and possibly George)Dom Casey(and possibly Conway)all knew approx where Caylee's body was(per the jailed Casey)and they all should be tried for obstruction of justice.Also God and karma will take care of all of them in the end.

I also think Baez knew where the body was..and per Dom he was told by Baez to do something other then call 911 if he found the body!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #602 on: April 11, 2009, 03:16:10 PM »

HI NO ROSE

Hope all is well....I haven't talked to any monkey friends in a long time!!!
Happy Easter

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: April 11, 2009, 03:16:59 PM »

Ah yes I found Blink's story titled" Annie and Zannie go to traffic court". Wonder if Mr Morgan will go after this in future depos. Has to have significance to both civil and criminal cases. What exactly I don't know.
I wonder if Morgan knows about Casey using the Zanny ID back in early 2008?Capp.....do you know?

I was just wondering the same thing!

CAPP - do you know if Morgan has this info?  It would seem that this would be very interesting to him...ZG = KC.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #604 on: April 11, 2009, 03:17:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd say hello. These depos are insane!!! And I still haven't finished listening to all the interviews from the last doc dump!

Anyways, Happy Easter. 
Good to see you, and Happy Easter. The Anthonys out did themselves with the depositions. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 11, 2009, 03:17:41 PM »

Hmmmm,I thought Keith Williams found the bag of stuffed animals and took it directly to Cindy's house for her to examine?

that is what I thought too...that he took it to Cindy...last night I posted what i heard from wkmg that he threw it back... so confusing.
I thought that was on Blink's site right?That he took the bag to Cindy because he knew Casey or the family then Cindy said no,she never saw any of that stuff in their house so Keith took the bag back to the woods.....now I'm really confused because I thought the investigators never saw that bag.

I think that hew probably showed Officer Cain where the bag was..Cain wasn't interested..so he takes the bag to Cindy..she isn't interested either so she takes it back out to the woods.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: April 11, 2009, 03:19:36 PM »

oops..the last line should be Cindy wasn't interested either so He takes the bag back to the woods.

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #607 on: April 11, 2009, 03:19:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys. I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd say hello. These depos are insane!!! And I still haven't finished listening to all the interviews from the last doc dump!

Anyways, Happy Easter. 
Good to see you, and Happy Easter. The Anthonys out did themselves with the depositions. 

Good to see you too!
And yes, they did outdo themselves! They make Lee look like a saint!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #608 on: April 11, 2009, 03:20:07 PM »

About the ticket thing if Casey is acting like she is Zenidia  and went pay the ticket and wondering why she even would since it was not giving in her name but someone eles isn't there cameras in an area of the cop staion she went pay the ticket they could see if she was posing as Zenidia.

06/10/08 - Casey/Zenaida pays the moving violation fine in full, in person, presumably makes arrangements for the other in an effort to not have to appear.

Why would she go pay a ticket if it wasn't in her name...
And who is the zenidia Gonazes they were refering to in this article possible she fits the descripton of the one CAsey Gave

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/16/zenaida-gonzalez-annie-leigh-downing%E2%80%99s-excellent-adventure-zannie-and-annie-go-to-traffic-court/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 11, 2009, 03:23:41 PM »

Oh dear Gussie!!!! I am dizzy and I have angry puke green spots floating in front of my eyes. I forced myself to watch the forth part of crazy'sSpindy's depo. There was one part of the video that she never blinked her eyes! I would not get within baseball bat range of that woman. The only way George can stay around her is that he is as deluded and crazed as she is. And how did she ever get through the metal detector with all that bling on???? Now I have an upset stomach. Poor little Caylee.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 11, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

I see that Karma is watching Cindy's depo, and just wanted to mention again that there is one part (part 4) that is only available for viewing on this site:

http://www.forthepeople.com/

That one's worth a watch! Things really heat up on both sides!   
OK,I'm rewatching #4 from Morgans site and the video is playing just fine now.
I have a question.....didn't Hoover state that he and Dom Casey went to the Anthony home back in November and Hoover brought up that they had been searching in the woods?  I think both Anthony's were there and possible KidFinders and maybe Baez?

You may be talking about in December after Caylee's remains were found, during the second search warrant when they were home 12/19-20, it was a Sat, same day LE completed the crime scene.   George was seen very upset in the doorway & thrashing insults toward detectives.   Cindy reported then that she had sent someone in the woods the month before (which would be DC in Nov), she also chose then to report that there was a Winnie the Pooh blanket missing from the house.  Cindy now in her deposition denies making that statement.  IIRC Hoover, KFN were there but I saw nothing personally that Baez was there when the 2nd search warrant was served.  There is footage out there of when the search warrant was served & George yelling in the doorway, I think DM of KFN is visible along with Cindy tugging on George.

Cindy's purpose was what you see her doing in the deposition, she is setting up a claim that "it" (that galls me) wasn't there in November so Casey couldn't have done it - however, when she said this she was totally unaware that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI & had no idea what the plant & bug life thru the skull & items found would prove out.   The evidence shows that Caylee's remains were there for several months, they will be able to get it as close to 3-4 weeks either way of when the body would have been put there.  Now, doing the math even if Casey waited until let's say 6/24 that would have the forensic evidence showing a range of 3-4 weeks from that date the latest -- my point with that is that the body was in those woods BEFORE her original arrest on 7/16.

It also should be noted with all this talk of where DC & Hoover actually were in the woods, or Kronk/Cain - there is much discussion about two sets of 3 pavers as landmarks which are quite a few feet apart from each other (ive heard as much as 75 feet) so it is entirely possible that these yutz for brains were not in the right spot & that is how it was missed OR it doesnt preclude them from finding it but not removing it yet -- it seems pretty clear to me that if the Anthony camp (inc Baez) would have altered the scene with planted evidence or removed it for relocation, there is no other reason to hesitate calling 911 or OCSO immediately otherwise.    I also cannot help but be concerned that now fired Deputy Cain was the one that went on the call to the Anthony house when George reported the gas cans stolen, we have no idea what happy horsesnit George may have told him then very similar to what he started blabbing to the tow yard manager BEFORE he was even near Casey's car.   If everyone recalls on their walk to the car he was already complaining he hadnt seen his daughter or granddaughter.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: April 11, 2009, 03:31:15 PM »

I wonder if the bag of stuffed animals were the 'smoke scented' donated ones..   
I'm wondering about that also.
yikes......anyone remember the time frame of the thrown out smokey toys?

Yes, if my memory serves it was reported around August 4th-5th

Thanks Capp
Wasn't that about the same time that Keith was in the woods by Hidden Oaks school?

Sniped from Blink's exclusive with Keith Williams
He was There First in Late July

Keith Williams, currently working in the security industry and former massage therapist, grew up down the street from Casey Anthony and owned the home at 8735 Grandee Drive up until five years ago.Kwmyspace

After some self-admitted life lessons he has “learned the hard way,” he returned to Orlando two years ago. He initially heard of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance following Casey Anthony’s arrest, he has felt a strong connection to find Caylee and that based on his younger sister’s friendship accounts with Casey, he was positive she was in the woods by Hidden Oaks elementary school.

He first went to the woods in late July or early August to the best of his recollection, possibly early August after a conversation with his younger sister Alison. He did not venture into the woods at that point;  he did run into a reporter which he spoke to, but declined to appear on camera, but shared he was a childhood friend of Casey’s and familiar with the area in the woods as most neighborhood kids were. He stated it was a place they would sneak off to or in some cases bury their pets. Prior to August 18, 2008 Keith had not had any conversations with George or Cindy Anthony regarding Casey or Caylee and had not seen them in years.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/15/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august/

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: April 11, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »

You're welcome Karma....good to see you too!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #613 on: April 11, 2009, 03:42:03 PM »

Question did they ever release Annie Downings Cell records and her story to the cops about Casey in full length??
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #614 on: April 11, 2009, 03:43:13 PM »

After Cindy's depo before she left the courtroom she had a meltdown.She addressed Mr. Morgan in a very nasty tone saying "You said on TV that I couldn't pray." She then stormed out and said 'I can't stomach the man!" Does anyone have a clue what she is talking about? I don't remember hearing anything about this until now. I admire and respect Mr. Morgan for the way he maintained a professional and kind demeanor throughout the proceedings.Cindy and George both made that difficult . I don't think I have seen any two people be more rude and obstinate in my life.
I was wondering about this too, and the only thing I could find was an article that said Morgan had lashed out at Cindy after a prayer vigil.  He never told her not to pray, but in typical sindy fashion, she rewrote history (it's not against the law to lie, as she likes to say).  I could be way off, but I think this may be what she is referring to.  IMO, she was just trying to be all dramatic for the cameras.

Here's one story I found:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17996146/detail.html
Thanks for the reply O4Bull. That makes sense as Cindy changes the facts to point fingers away from her toward anyone within sight.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: April 11, 2009, 03:54:49 PM »

Did they interview Keith Williams about the bag and stuff Question Cindy about it and is it able to be found again or nope its lost. Or did they ever question Casey about the bag of stuff??
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 11, 2009, 04:00:20 PM »

Ah yes I found Blink's story titled" Annie and Zannie go to traffic court". Wonder if Mr Morgan will go after this in future depos. Has to have significance to both civil and criminal cases. What exactly I don't know.
I wonder if Morgan knows about Casey using the Zanny ID back in early 2008?Capp.....do you know?

I was just wondering the same thing!

CAPP - do you know if Morgan has this info?  It would seem that this would be very interesting to him...ZG = KC.

Not sure, but I had called late Friday with something else so if they arent aware of it & Blink concurs I will refer them to the info because it would bolster Casey using this name as an alias in May & then looking for a way to connect an actual Zeneida Gonzalez.  This Zeneida being represented by Morgan because she was at Sawgrass could be Casey's attempt to connect that fake ID to a real person.    This would mean that Casey targeted this poor woman & the proof is how often Casey visited Sawgrass apts including the day Zeneida inquired about looking at an apt there.   The birth date given for the traffic violation puts that Zeneida at 22 - Casey's age.   She subsequently told her parents 25.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #617 on: April 11, 2009, 04:14:12 PM »

Hi Everyone.

This is O/T but I missed JSM this morning. I just skimmed so I need to ask. Did her mama bird come home?

So I'll be on topic, I'll wish for the fleas of a thousand camels for the Ant's.
Fannie Mae, I just got home and the mama bird was in her nest.  I couldn't tell but as soon as I opened the door she flew away. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #618 on: April 11, 2009, 04:30:20 PM »

I read all of the depositions.. I only watched small portions because I can't stand listening to Cindy's voice.. 
I hate her voice also.
I hate those smirky,smartassed smiles,I hate that stupid,gleeful gleem in her eyes when she thinks she has one over on someone.I hate that flirty wink and smug smile she gives Conway.I want to see her face fall off and hit the floor so I can walk on it.
The Anthony's are like a family of misfits from another planet.......God have mercy on their souls but I hope he doesn't.I hope they float around in purgatory forever while they think about how badly they did by sweet little Caylee.I hope that's all they think about forever.

Ahhh, it's Saturday, and of course, you know what that means (and that's a Kid(creepy)Finders badge on the TARDIS). Once again, I hear the call for the Ant circus to depart this earth!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #619 on: April 11, 2009, 04:40:31 PM »

I read all of the depositions.. I only watched small portions because I can't stand listening to Cindy's voice.. 
I hate her voice also.
I hate those smirky,smartassed smiles,I hate that stupid,gleeful gleem in her eyes when she thinks she has one over on someone.I hate that flirty wink and smug smile she gives Conway.I want to see her face fall off and hit the floor so I can walk on it.
The Anthony's are like a family of misfits from another planet.......God have mercy on their souls but I hope he doesn't.I hope they float around in purgatory forever while they think about how badly they did by sweet little Caylee.I hope that's all they think about forever.

Ahhh, it's Saturday, and of course, you know what that means (and that's a Kid(creepy)Finders badge on the TARDIS). Once again, I hear the call for the Ant circus to depart this earth!

You make me laugh Tevye!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.