April 26, 2024, 09:42:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279630 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 11, 2009, 04:44:41 PM »

I wonder if the bag of stuffed animals were the 'smoke scented' donated ones..   
I'm wondering about that also.
yikes......anyone remember the time frame of the thrown out smokey toys?

( Shhhhhhh!  -- I'm not here; I'm at work  )

It was the day before the Greta special.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: April 11, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

Hi Everyone.

This is O/T but I missed JSM this morning. I just skimmed so I need to ask. Did her mama bird come home?

So I'll be on topic, I'll wish for the fleas of a thousand camels for the Ant's.
Fannie Mae, I just got home and the mama bird was in her nest.  I couldn't tell but as soon as I opened the door she flew away. 
  I have a nest on my balcony, that has been used for 10 years, by the birds, I just love the mama bird and her babies. They are so fun to watch.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #622 on: April 11, 2009, 04:47:00 PM »

Thanks, Desi 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #623 on: April 11, 2009, 04:48:29 PM »

I read all of the depositions.. I only watched small portions because I can't stand listening to Cindy's voice.. 
I hate her voice also.
I hate those smirky,smartassed smiles,I hate that stupid,gleeful gleem in her eyes when she thinks she has one over on someone.I hate that flirty wink and smug smile she gives Conway.I want to see her face fall off and hit the floor so I can walk on it.
The Anthony's are like a family of misfits from another planet.......God have mercy on their souls but I hope he doesn't.I hope they float around in purgatory forever while they think about how badly they did by sweet little Caylee.I hope that's all they think about forever.

Ahhh, it's Saturday, and of course, you know what that means (and that's a Kid(creepy)Finders badge on the TARDIS). Once again, I hear the call for the Ant circus to depart this earth!

You make me laugh Tevye!
Well, that's good to know! How's the knee, how was skating, and now you know birds don't like beer, right?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 11, 2009, 04:52:50 PM »

Hi Everyone.

This is O/T but I missed JSM this morning. I just skimmed so I need to ask. Did her mama bird come home?

So I'll be on topic, I'll wish for the fleas of a thousand camels for the Ant's.
Fannie Mae, I just got home and the mama bird was in her nest.  I couldn't tell but as soon as I opened the door she flew away. 

I just knew she'd be back.

How's your knee?

On topic, I hope the fleas are prolific biters!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: April 11, 2009, 05:05:55 PM »

Thanks, Desi 

I have a feeling that Casey disposed of them the day she disposed Caylee. She had probably gathered up anything that she had in her car plus whatever extra clothes and just carelessly tossed them. That is why she made that statement to Tracy about them NOT FINDING CAYLEE'S CLOTHES. She just tossed them on the other side of the road, maybe from the car. She took more pains with the bundle with Caylee in it. There is the matter of the three pavers, and going a little deeper in the woods. She got out there, if it is true the dirt on her shoes matches the soil there. I know the minute Spindy took a look at those things, she knew immediately what they were. A normal grandmother would have burst into tears.....but we can see what kind of personality she has by the awful tapes that we have seen of her, starting from the very first videos we saw of her back in the summer. UGGH!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 11, 2009, 05:11:39 PM »

Thanks, Desi 

I have a feeling that Casey disposed of them the day she disposed Caylee. She had probably gathered up anything that she had in her car plus whatever extra clothes and just carelessly tossed them. That is why she made that statement to Tracy about them NOT FINDING CAYLEE'S CLOTHES. She just tossed them on the other side of the road, maybe from the car. She took more pains with the bundle with Caylee in it. There is the matter of the three pavers, and going a little deeper in the woods. She got out there, if it is true the dirt on her shoes matches the soil there. I know the minute Spindy took a look at those things, she knew immediately what they were. A normal grandmother would have burst into tears.....but we can see what kind of personality she has by the awful tapes that we have seen of her, starting from the very first videos we saw of her back in the summer. UGGH!

The smoky stuffed animals were thrown out by Lee.... supposedly they were donated by someone ( which would indicate they were recieved and disposed of after 7/16th).
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: April 11, 2009, 05:13:18 PM »

So, George gets pissed off when they refer to Caylee's remains. But Cindy calls the remains "it" when she says they put it there. Get your story straight, Anthonys!!! Also, Cindy says there was no fight. What did Lee say, did he talk about the fight? I just cannot watch his crap again. My dear husband has listened to every minute of their depostions, what a saint! I had to fast forward through both Cindy and George.
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: April 11, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »

Monkeys, I have a question

When cindy told LE about sending someone out to the woods in Nov. did she say that to one officer or were others around that heard her also?

Of course she is denying this
TIA

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 11, 2009, 05:23:59 PM »

Thanks, Desi 

The smoky stuffed animals were thrown out by Lee.... supposedly they were donated by someone ( which would indicate they were recieved and disposed of after 7/16th).

I must not have made myself clear. I meant the toys and clothing in the woods that were found by the neighbor who was also blown off by officer Cain. He took them to Cindy and she said they weren't Caylee's.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 11, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

Monkeys, I have a question

When cindy told LE about sending someone out to the woods in Nov. did she say that to one officer or were others around that heard her also?

Of course she is denying this
TIA

I think it was in at least two narrative reports by officers that were there that day. I'm thinking we saw it in a doc dump. JMO

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #631 on: April 11, 2009, 05:28:11 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I have a nest on my balcony, that has been used for 10 years, by the birds, I just love the mama bird and her babies. They are so fun to watch.
  JSM didn't know there were any eggs in the nest. It is in my hanging crystal lantern thing. I guess I will have a mama bird and babies, but she flies off when ever I go out side. Will I have to stay inside forever until they hatch?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: April 11, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »

I read all of the depositions.. I only watched small portions because I can't stand listening to Cindy's voice.. 
I hate her voice also.
I hate those smirky,smartassed smiles,I hate that stupid,gleeful gleem in her eyes when she thinks she has one over on someone.I hate that flirty wink and smug smile she gives Conway.I want to see her face fall off and hit the floor so I can walk on it.
The Anthony's are like a family of misfits from another planet.......God have mercy on their souls but I hope he doesn't.I hope they float around in purgatory forever while they think about how badly they did by sweet little Caylee.I hope that's all they think about forever.

Ahhh, it's Saturday, and of course, you know what that means (and that's a Kid(creepy)Finders badge on the TARDIS). Once again, I hear the call for the Ant circus to depart this earth!

You make me laugh Tevye!
Well, that's good to know! How's the knee, how was skating, and now you know birds don't like beer, right?
  The knee is better, skating was good and yes birds don't like beer. I learn something new every day!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #633 on: April 11, 2009, 05:31:30 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

There is much appalling content in Cindy's and George's depositions (if you can call them that!)   One thing that stood out for me in Cindy's was when John Morgan tried to get her to answer Yes or No to whether it had turned out that Casey had been right when she said "I feel like she's close to home."   When backed to the wall, Cindy has to say Yes.  But she adds: 

CA:  And someone probably heard that, and put Caylee's body there, after the fact.

JM:  What does that mean?

CA:  What does that mean?  She wasn't there when Dominic was there in November*, so someone had to put it there.  So don't take things outta context and think that just 'cause it's said, that it means anything.

(* Note:  Huge contradiction here.  Earlier in the deposition, she made the point that she cannot confirm that DC and JH were indeed searching at or near the spot where Caylee's body was later found!!  I wasn't there; you can't tell by the pictures; they could have been filming anywhere, etc.  Sorry, Cindy -- can't have it both ways.)

btw, When she said "someone had to put it there" -- referring to Caylee's remains (and yes, she said "it") -- I saw something scary in her eyes.  I grabbed a screen capture of the very next moment, when she had finished the sentence and the impact of what she had just said was still hanging in the silence. 

Yikes.....Casey eyes=Cindy eyes........very creepy and evil.Put this pic side by side with the one of Casey's arrest at her home......that's one scarey family for sure!
I read into her statement on the depo she states DC didn't find her body THAT meaning in Nov, so I take it as maybe he found her body another time didn't video it and somehow  Kronk got there before they could  that's what I believe. So does any one else think that Lee, Cindy George, all knew where she was dumped like garbage and Do you thin had they found her that they might have hid the body with out anyone knowing.
And do you think Kronk was sent by The Antony's or someone else cause he called the cops but I think that Had Dc found the body he would have help them hide it so she would never be found??
What I think is Cindy,Lee(and possibly George)Dom Casey(and possibly Conway)all knew approx where Caylee's body was(per the jailed Casey)and they all should be tried for obstruction of justice.Also God and karma will take care of all of them in the end.

I also think Baez knew where the body was..and per Dom he was told by Baez to do something other then call 911 if he found the body!
That's right Gypsy,I forgot all about Baez.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 11, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I just knew she'd be back.

How's your knee?

On topic, I hope the fleas are prolific biters!!!!
I hope the Ant's fleas give them the bubonic plaque. I shouldn't have said that. Sorry. Bad JSM, Bad bad.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: April 11, 2009, 05:32:24 PM »

Excuse me please!!  Tomorrow is CBB's birthday!!  Here is the link - I hope you will stop by!!  I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4842.0

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: April 11, 2009, 05:34:17 PM »

So, George gets pissed off when they refer to Caylee's remains. But Cindy calls the remains "it" when she says they put it there. Get your story straight, Anthonys!!! Also, Cindy says there was no fight. What did Lee say, did he talk about the fight? I just cannot watch his crap again. My dear husband has listened to every minute of their depostions, what a saint! I had to fast forward through both Cindy and George.

Your husband is a Saint to listen to them. I haven't even started on Cindy's yet. I am waiting until tomorrow after spending time with my family, watching Cindy will make me appreciate my crazy peeps a little bit more!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 11, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »

Darla, you have nanners

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #638 on: April 11, 2009, 05:36:10 PM »

Does anyone think that she might have been drugging caylee and leaving her at the abandon house on the corner the one belonging to The Gonazales family they talked about.
Like she would chloroform her leave her there tied up and come back for her at a later time did they search this house for clues??
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 11, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Mom No-Show For Visit On Day Casey Gets Formally Charged

Posted: 12:02 pm EDT August 5, 2008
Updated: 6:24 pm EDT August 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was an intense day in the Caylee Anthony case Tuesday as criminal charges were filed against Casey, her father carted bags of stuffed animals to the curb and her mother refused to see Casey in jail.
<snip>
The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

Same day Casey was formally charged.

Same day as Greta taping at Anthony home. 
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Same day K. Williams found bag of stuffies and brought to Anthonys/ called LE (reportedly).
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

First time Cindy didn't show for a jail visit.

4 days before Caylee's birthday.

(One or two yellow-handled black garbage bags)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.