April 24, 2024, 11:59:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279556 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #680 on: April 11, 2009, 07:03:29 PM »

Thank you Desi for putting this all together.

Oh, you're welcome, Karma -- no problem!

... er.... I mean, I don't think it could have been Desi who did it actually, because she is at work... 

SSSSHHHHHHH!!
::::::don't tell on her::::::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: April 11, 2009, 07:03:49 PM »

Im reading Hoover's interview with LE again.   What is interesting is when he begins talking about Cindy and Dominic calling in tips to LE.   That DC said Cindy drove him crazy because she would call him 10-12 times a day about tips.   But hen he is asked if either Cindy or Dominic called in the tip about Suburban & Hoover says DC didnt say anything to him.   And then he says this:

JH:    No, umm, no like, like I told you earlier uh, when we were at the house that Sunday and the, the new attorney came in, I said in front of everybody there, I said, "Dominic," I said, "Do they know that we had searched the area?"  He said, "Yes.  And (inaudible)...

JA:  So this was this past Sunday?

JH:  Yes, sir.

JA:  Okay.

JH:  Oh, yeah umm (affirmative)

JA:  Now who was present at the meeting where, where this question was asked, uh? 

JH:  Uh, George was there, Cindy was there, umm Baez was sitting on the sofa, that lady, Linda umm. whatever her, her last name is...

JA:   The other attorney?

JH:  Yes, sir...ummm

JA:  Okay

see this link starting on page 35 & proceed thru the next 5-10 pages its very pertinent stuff.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219/Casey-Anthony-PI-Jim-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5

Hoover says this was an open discussion.  Brad "Conman" Conway showed up later than this conversation.  Here is the opening....Baez & LKB are not George & Cindy's attorneys, they are Casey's solely.    DC or Hoover were NOT contracted by Baez at this time.  They are discussing the Sunday after Caylee's remains were found which would have been Dec 14th (before they were aware that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI.   
  ALSO, very important....legally attorney/client privilege is revoked once a third party hears information.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 11, 2009, 07:05:05 PM »

It is so nice to hear that Momma is looking after her children and back in the nest !  Now if Cindy would have not covered up for Casey and cut her out of her nest when she started stealing then perhaps things would have turned out differently.  I have two hawks that are going after my smaller birds.  Wonder if they have larger cousins that could go after a few ants?
We have red tail hawks big enough to go after Cindy and George here. Yes, Cindy should have pushed KC out of the nest and maybe it would have been a lot different, but I also believe that God knew what was best for Caylee. He got her away from those demented, evil freaks, and she is safe forever.

Now I am sad, I hope the hawks don't go after my new mama and babies. 

I took off with a broom after five racoons that were going for my kitty on my patio one night. You might keep a broom by the door. Don't do it like me though. I was barefooted in my nightgown and chased them all the way down the condo driveway. Made a shrieking, screaming spectacle of myself but they never came back. A few of my neighbors still look at me sideways.

Boils on their arses and private parts too. 

That's so funny!  You go, girl!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #683 on: April 11, 2009, 07:05:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

Mom No-Show For Visit On Day Casey Gets Formally Charged

Posted: 12:02 pm EDT August 5, 2008
Updated: 6:24 pm EDT August 5, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It was an intense day in the Caylee Anthony case Tuesday as criminal charges were filed against Casey, her father carted bags of stuffed animals to the curb and her mother refused to see Casey in jail.
<snip>
The Anthony family was also seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said they were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal and none belonged to Caylee.

"We don't want to make it sound like were not thankful for all the stuff, because we are, it was something we tried but could not put to use," Lee said.

Lee also said they considered donating them, but they were in poor condition.

Same day Casey was formally charged.

Same day as Greta taping at Anthony home. 
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Same day K. Williams found bag of stuffies and brought to Anthonys/ called LE (reportedly).
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/16/casey-anthony-case-bombshell-development-cindy-anthony-saw-bag-found-at-scene-in-august-2/#more-488

First time Cindy didn't show for a jail visit.

4 days before Caylee's birthday.

(One or two yellow-handled black garbage bags)

Thank you Desi for putting this all together.

Are ya'll thinking that these are the same stuffed toys? I don't think they are the ones that K. Williams found later. At the time the smokey ones were left on the curb, the media was there day and night and there was still the stalker cam out there. I don't think anyone else took them and threw them in the woods. Or maybe I'm not catching what you are getting at.
I was thinking maybe they were the same bag of toys/stuffed animals.It was something I was working on while trying to divert myself from listening to Cindy's depo  

Karma Is Coming

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #684 on: April 11, 2009, 07:06:24 PM »

Does anyone remember on casey cell phone records what day she called the pizza place I believe  I saw it and it was papa Johns pizza?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #685 on: April 11, 2009, 07:06:27 PM »

It is so nice to hear that Momma is looking after her children and back in the nest !  Now if Cindy would have not covered up for Casey and cut her out of her nest when she started stealing then perhaps things would have turned out differently.  I have two hawks that are going after my smaller birds.  Wonder if they have larger cousins that could go after a few ants?
We have red tail hawks big enough to go after Cindy and George here. Yes, Cindy should have pushed KC out of the nest and maybe it would have been a lot different, but I also believe that God knew what was best for Caylee. He got her away from those demented, evil freaks, and she is safe forever.

Now I am sad, I hope the hawks don't go after my new mama and babies. 

I took off with a broom after five racoons that were going for my kitty on my patio one night. You might keep a broom by the door. Don't do it like me though. I was barefooted in my nightgown and chased them all the way down the condo driveway. Made a shrieking, screaming spectacle of myself but they never came back. A few of my neighbors still look at me sideways.

Boils on their arses and private parts too. 
Fungus on their toes too! I bet that was funny. Before I had glasses there was a this bird on the ground that just kept staring at Joe (Josef was bad sick at the time), and every step we took he would take two steps forward. I couldn't figure out what a penguin was doing in Texas. All of a sudden I heard a whoosh sound, it was a hawk trying to get my baby. I just ran like crazy dragging his big butt through the field back to my apartment.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #686 on: April 11, 2009, 07:08:07 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
I don't know how they expect anyone to believe any of them.Anthony's=a family of liars.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 11, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »

OT Public Service Announcement
Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   
I love this announcement Muffy. You made me laugh.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #688 on: April 11, 2009, 07:13:35 PM »

Im reading Hoover's interview with LE again.   What is interesting is when he begins talking about Cindy and Dominic calling in tips to LE.   That DC said Cindy drove him crazy because she would call him 10-12 times a day about tips.   But hen he is asked if either Cindy or Dominic called in the tip about Suburban & Hoover says DC didnt say anything to him.   And then he says this:

JH:    No, umm, no like, like I told you earlier uh, when we were at the house that Sunday and the, the new attorney came in, I said in front of everybody there, I said, "Dominic," I said, "Do they know that we had searched the area?"  He said, "Yes.  And (inaudible)...

JA:  Now who was present at the meeting where, where this question was asked, uh? 

JH:  Uh, George was there, Cindy was there, umm Baez was sitting on the sofa, that lady, Linda umm. whatever her, her last name is...

see this link starting on page 35 & proceed thru the next 5-10 pages its very pertinent stuff.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219/Casey-Anthony-PI-Jim-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5

Hoover says this was an open discussion.  Brad "Conman" Conway showed up later than this conversation.  Here is the opening....Baez & LKB are not George & Cindy's attorneys, they are Casey's solely.    DC or Hoover were NOT contracted by Baez at this time.  They are discussing the Sunday after Caylee's remains were found which would have been Dec 14th (before they were aware that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI.   
  ALSO, very important....legally attorney/client privilege is revoked once a third party hears information.

That's it Capp!That's the conversation I was talking about,thank you!
So it happened after Caylee was found :*(    I'm off to read the parts you pointed out and have to start my Easter cooking,thanks again.

Karma Is Coming

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 11, 2009, 07:13:40 PM »

I went to Musings and there was nobody there

This is off topic but I have tried and tried. How do you find the page you were last on after you post. It takes me five minutes to find my place again sometimes.

by clicking the "Back" button two times; that seems to do it for me.  HTH...

Desi

Thank 

I just save it to my "favorites list" and then open SM with that link.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 11, 2009, 07:15:58 PM »

Are ya'll thinking that these are the same stuffed toys? I don't think they are the ones that K. Williams found later. At the time the smokey ones were left on the curb, the media was there day and night and there was still the stalker cam out there. I don't think anyone else took them and threw them in the woods. Or maybe I'm not catching what you are getting at.

Just speaking for myself, I put the dates and info together just to aid in sleuthing.  But my opinion:

The bag KW reportedly found, as described by him (or police report?) was an old bag, with child's clothes and stuffed toys, which had apparently been out there for a long time.  Cain stated that there were plants/roots growing through the bag, which was somewhat deteriorated from the elements.  (Though this is puzzling d/t KW's assertion that he had first seriously disturbed the bag by carrying it to the A's house and back.)

When we first heard of the stuffies the A's threw away, I wondered if they had been Caylee's -- the A's were frantically cleaning and "staging" in preparation for the Greta taping, so it could have been just as Lee claimed; donated toys that smelled of smoke.  However, it could also have been an opportunity to get rid of evidence.  One of the news folks actually ripped open one of the A's bags that they had thrown out, and thereby discovered the stuffies.  IIRC, they did not look particularly old or weatherbeaten.  And no mention of clothing in those bags.

So, it's hard for me to "go there" and make the connection.  Except for this:  What are the odds?  Multiple bags of stuffed animals, around the same time period in the same neighborhood... So, in my mind it remains only an interesting possibility that they might be the same, not a probability or certainty.

What WAS the date that Cain came out to check the bag?   If it was August 5, we need to check the TIMES against the driveway happenings/coverage.  Can we clarify the story about KW taking it to Cindy first, then returning it to the scene?  DID it contain clothing, or only stuffies?  Was it a black garbage bag with yellow handles?

DID the stuffies that the A's throw out actually smell like smoke? (Never heard this from the news guy that opened a bag.)  Were there any clothes in that/those bag(s)?  Was there an older, deteriorating bag inside a shiny new garbage bag?

Bottom line:  IMO not enough info to absolutely rule in/out yet, but worth checking out.

Sorry to ramble, rushing to get out of here...  See ya later, Monks!!

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: April 11, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
I know it has no smell at all. It's just like a dried crumbly up piece of cardboard. This may sound silly, but last week when I skated on Friday night, I put a banana in my skate bag so I could have a snack. My knee was so bad I got home and didn't even remember I had left it in my bag. I found it today in my skate bag when I opened it up today. It smelled like a banana, not a dang dead body in my trunk. CA is an idiot to believe people would think it was pizza. JMO JSM 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 11, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »

So it happened after Caylee was found :*(    I'm off to read the parts you pointed out and have to start my Easter cooking,thanks again.

You are most welcome Karma! Happy reading! 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 11, 2009, 07:19:03 PM »

Does anyone remember on casey cell phone records what day she called the pizza place I believe  I saw it and it was papa Johns pizza?
Sorry  I don't remember the day. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 11, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

Just speaking for myself, I put the dates and info together just to aid in sleuthing.  But my opinion:

The bag KW reportedly found, as described by him (or police report?) was an old bag, with child's clothes and stuffed toys, which had apparently been out there for a long time.  Cain stated that there were plants/roots growing through the bag, which was somewhat deteriorated from the elements.  (Though this is puzzling d/t KW's assertion that he had first seriously disturbed the bag by carrying it to the A's house and back.)

When we first heard of the stuffies the A's threw away, I wondered if they had been Caylee's -- the A's were frantically cleaning and "staging" in preparation for the Greta taping, so it could have been just as Lee claimed; donated toys that smelled of smoke.  However, it could also have been an opportunity to get rid of evidence.  One of the news folks actually ripped open one of the A's bags that they had thrown out, and thereby discovered the stuffies.  IIRC, they did not look particularly old or weatherbeaten.  And no mention of clothing in those bags.

So, it's hard for me to "go there" and make the connection.  Except for this:  What are the odds?  Multiple bags of stuffed animals, around the same time period in the same neighborhood... So, in my mind it remains only an interesting possibility that they might be the same, not a probability or certainty.

What WAS the date that Cain came out to check the bag?   If it was August 5, we need to check the TIMES against the driveway happenings/coverage.  Can we clarify the story about KW taking it to Cindy first, then returning it to the scene?  DID it contain clothing, or only stuffies?  Was it a black garbage bag with yellow handles?

DID the stuffies that the A's throw out actually smell like smoke? (Never heard this from the news guy that opened a bag.)  Were there any clothes in that/those bag(s)?  Was there an older, deteriorating bag inside a shiny new garbage bag?

Bottom line:  IMO not enough info to absolutely rule in/out yet, but worth checking out.

Sorry to ramble, rushing to get out of here...  See ya later, Monks!!

Desi

You are awesome Desi. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #695 on: April 11, 2009, 07:21:50 PM »

Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

Oh yeah, you better believe it!! One time I thought we were "unattended" and I started swearing and jumping on the bed, going Nananaaaana! and one of the Mods nailed me out of NO WHERE!! 
Never saw her coming!! I swear, it was flash backs of my Mother!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 11, 2009, 07:21:51 PM »

You are most welcome Karma! Happy reading! 
Hi Cappy. Hope you are doing well.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 11, 2009, 07:23:18 PM »

And for the newbs:

Oh yeah, you better believe it!! One time I thought we were "unattended" and I started swearing and jumping on the bed, going Nananaaaana! and one of the Mods nailed me out of NO WHERE!! 
I remember Boo, JSM was just a newish monkey then. I laughed my monkey tail off. Did you hear I am having twins?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: April 11, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »

And for the newbs:

I remember Boo, JSM was just a newish monkey then. I laughed my monkey tail off. Did you hear I am having twins?
[/quoteTwins birds right?????  (I have an oppossum that I feed on the back deck)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #699 on: April 11, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »

And for the newbs:

No I didn't! Do tell! Both you and Dolce can put your feet up and have Cocoa and Cheese curls together!! Have you thought of names yet?? Does Boosmama sound good, uh wait, kinda makes you sound like a Lush. I will continue to think on that one! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.