April 26, 2024, 10:53:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279656 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #700 on: April 11, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
And I bet they still are on the pizza kick. After watching the George and Cindy show Thursday, I can't believe there are no bruises and scratches on these two, can you just imagine the fun inside that house 
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #701 on: April 11, 2009, 07:30:38 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
I know it has no smell at all. It's just like a dried crumbly up piece of cardboard. This may sound silly, but last week when I skated on Friday night, I put a banana in my skate bag so I could have a snack. My knee was so bad I got home and didn't even remember I had left it in my bag. I found it today in my skate bag when I opened it up today. It smelled like a banana, not a dang dead body in my trunk. CA is an idiot to believe people would think it was pizza. JMO JSM 
She does not believe  I don't understand for the life of me why she is covering for Casey why would you do that I don't understand even if you were Casey's mom why lie why wouldn't you want your lil baby grand daughter to have justice, I love my daughter and would no matter what but I would not take up for her had she murder a lil helpless baby that could not defend them selves  she said the truth when she was mad a damn dead body in the car, she spoke the truth then just sad that it had to be lil Caylee instead of Casey.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 11, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »

Hey ya JSM,   Im okay...suffering a bit but I'll get thru it.  Hope you are doing better with your knee, I saw you went to the rink today     

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #703 on: April 11, 2009, 07:31:35 PM »

And I bet they still are on the pizza kick. After watching the George and Cindy show Thursday, I can't believe there are no bruises and scratches on these two, can you just imagine the fun inside that house 

Oh yeah, I bet Lee just sits on that couch with his legs curled up underneath him laughing and eating popcorn, just watching the show!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: April 11, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

Here comes Peter Cottontail......................  albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #705 on: April 11, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »

I know it has no smell at all. It's just like a dried crumbly up piece of cardboard. This may sound silly, but last week when I skated on Friday night, I put a banana in my skate bag so I could have a snack. My knee was so bad I got home and didn't even remember I had left it in my bag. I found it today in my skate bag when I opened it up today. It smelled like a banana, not a dang dead body in my trunk. CA is an idiot to believe people would think it was pizza. JMO JSM 
She does not believe  I don't understand for the life of me why she is covering for Casey why would you do that I don't understand even if you were Casey's mom why lie why wouldn't you want your lil baby grand daughter to have justice, I love my daughter and would no matter what but I would not take up for her had she murder a lil helpless baby that could not defend them selves  she said the truth when she was mad a damn dead body in the car, she spoke the truth then just sad that it had to be lil Caylee instead of Casey.

I know I have said this before, BUT what does Cindy expect to accomplish? Does she think that if she confuses or strikes fear in anyone that accuses her precious daughter of anything that this will just go away? Does she think that LE will open the doors and say well OK if you say so and let KC go? And what exactly does she expect when KC returns home? That she will sit around with them watching Jeopardy and go to bed early? Maybe go out and find a real job?? How long do you think it would take Kc to run to her bedroom, texting madly to change her clothes to go out clubbing and screwing the first guy she sees?? KC is in the best place for everyone concerned. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: April 11, 2009, 07:41:36 PM »

T

I know I have said this before, BUT what does Cindy expect to accomplish? Does she think that if she confuses or strikes fear in anyone that accuses her precious daughter of anything that this will just go away? Does she think that LE will open the doors and say well OK if you say so and let KC go? And what exactly does she expect when KC returns home? That she will sit around with them watching Jeopardy and go to bed early? Maybe go out and find a real job?? How long do you think it would take Kc to run to her bedroom, texting madly to change her clothes to go out clubbing and screwing the first guy she sees?? KC is in the best place for everyone concerned. 
Thats the thing Boo, KC cannot get away with this, will not get away with this.  Even if in this life, certainly not the next one.  If she were my child, I still say I would be down there begging her to resign to this. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: April 11, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »

Very thought provoking Boo....what does Cindy hope to accomplish?  There lives are irreversibly changed.  I don't think it was ever a "happy family".  What in the world does Cindy think she would have if slore is ever released?  Can't you just imagine the dialog during Cindy and Slore's first argument?  Sadly, I think Cindy would enjoy the chance to get all up in slore's face and tell her what "she's gone through".
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #708 on: April 11, 2009, 07:48:00 PM »

OT Public Service Announcement
Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

Oh yeah, you better believe it!! One time I thought we were "unattended" and I started swearing and jumping on the bed, going Nananaaaana! and one of the Mods nailed me out of NO WHERE!! 
Never saw her coming!! I swear, it was flash backs of my Mother!!! 
I remember Boo, JSM was just a newish monkey then. I laughed my monkey tail off. Did you hear I am having twins?
[/quoteTwins birds right?????  (I have an oppossum that I feed on the back deck)
Yes A1, twin birds.  I like possums, they are cute but mean. Is it a mama with a baby in her pouch?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: April 11, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

Oh yeah, you better believe it!! One time I thought we were "unattended" and I started swearing and jumping on the bed, going Nananaaaana! and one of the Mods nailed me out of NO WHERE!! 
I remember Boo, JSM was just a newish monkey then. I laughed my monkey tail off. Did you hear I am having twins?

No I didn't! Do tell! Both you and Dolce can put your feet up and have Cocoa and Cheese curls together!! Have you thought of names yet?? Does Boosmama sound good, uh wait, kinda makes you sound like a Lush. I will continue to think on that one! 
Cheese curls. Yippee. Boosmama does make me sound like a lush though. Keep thinking. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 11, 2009, 07:52:36 PM »

They probably are eating crab puffs and bread pudding.

Just imagine what tomorrow will be like for them? All I can think of is that picture of Caylee in their yard with her easter basket and the knocked kneed slore standing over her with her slore smile. I hate them all.  Caylee excluded.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: April 11, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »

Sad thing is that if Cin and George and Lee would have fought for lil caylee and face the facts that Casey the slore Killed her, They would have the support of the entire world and then in time after grieving they could actually have some kinda life but them backing Casey what kind of life do they ever really except to have ??
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: April 11, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »

Did you ever see George wear a 'short-sleeved' shirt.  Hey, they live in FL where the temps are pretty high!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: April 11, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Im reading Hoover's interview with LE again.   What is interesting is when he begins talking about Cindy and Dominic calling in tips to LE.   That DC said Cindy drove him crazy because she would call him 10-12 times a day about tips.   But hen he is asked if either Cindy or Dominic called in the tip about Suburban & Hoover says DC didnt say anything to him.   And then he says this:

JH:    No, umm, no like, like I told you earlier uh, when we were at the house that Sunday and the, the new attorney came in, I said in front of everybody there, I said, "Dominic," I said, "Do they know that we had searched the area?"  He said, "Yes.  And (inaudible)...

JA:  So this was this past Sunday?

JH:  Yes, sir.

JA:  Okay.

JH:  Oh, yeah umm (affirmative)

JA:  Now who was present at the meeting where, where this question was asked, uh? 

JH:  Uh, George was there, Cindy was there, umm Baez was sitting on the sofa, that lady, Linda umm. whatever her, her last name is...

JA:   The other attorney?

JH:  Yes, sir...ummm

JA:  Okay

see this link starting on page 35 & proceed thru the next 5-10 pages its very pertinent stuff.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219/Casey-Anthony-PI-Jim-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5

Hoover says this was an open discussion.  Brad "Conman" Conway showed up later than this conversation.  Here is the opening....Baez & LKB are not George & Cindy's attorneys, they are Casey's solely.    DC or Hoover were NOT contracted by Baez at this time.  They are discussing the Sunday after Caylee's remains were found which would have been Dec 14th (before they were aware that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI.   
  ALSO, very important....legally attorney/client privilege is revoked once a third party hears information.

That's it Capp!That's the conversation I was talking about,thank you!
So it happened after Caylee was found :*(    I'm off to read the parts you pointed out and have to start my Easter cooking,thanks again.

I wanted to add that what I mean by third party is Hoover.   He is not a client of the attorneys present in this meeting & to our knowledge he signed no agreements with any of the parties involved, even if he did with the Anthonys what DC states in front of Bozo in Hoover's presence makes Hoover a third party to a conversation that could be considered attorney/client privilege or "work product" which could revoke the privilege which may be a way for this evidence to come in & the other parties subject to questioning.   It also subjects Bozo as to when he first had knowledge about DC's search & what instructions he gave him regarding it because he is not denying having knowledge that they did the search in this meeting. You will notice that George & Cindy acknowledged being aware DC & Hoover were in those woods  so this is BEFORE the second search warrant was served when Cindy said she sent someone to the Suburban woods in November & BEFORE knowledge that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI.   I also think Ginny, the psychic was someone Cindy was working with, another nutcase, we know she sent her one of Caylee's teddy bears, so I think using Ginny was a ruse all along to have an excuse to go to those woods searching-I think they had the info well before this & had to have come from Casey in some shape, way or form.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: April 11, 2009, 07:57:42 PM »

And for the newbs:

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #715 on: April 11, 2009, 07:58:05 PM »

Oh yeahhhhh......more fun than    

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 11, 2009, 07:58:42 PM »

Cindy did speak the truth during the call to LE. George spoke the Truth earlier that day. He knew that the smell of the car at the tow yard was the smell of death. He knew even before he smelled the car, because he told the tow yard man his granddaughter was missing and the guy opened the trunk so George wouldn't see her because the tow man knew that smell. George I believe saw Caylee in the trunk with the gas cans. 

OMG, I cannot for the love of God believe JSM just posted this. I have seen the light. GEORGE freakin KNEW CAYLEE WAS THERE.  And I always took up for the man. JSM was so stupid.  Thanks George Anthony for your deposition! I now know what a rotten lying b*stard you have been. Took me almost a year to figure it out. JSM is sad for being stupid now.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 11, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »

I think in the very beginning, they truly believed that someone else did abduct Caylee.  They stood up for Casey, even though some of the information was being judged.  They continued to stand up for her.  They fabricated, hid evidence, etc...you know the story.

NOW...if they gave up their thoughts that Casey was innocent, that would put them in the hot seat and they can be charged for withholding and tampering with evidence.

So...they are going to back Casey...,maybe not for Casey herself...BUT FOR THEIR OWN BUTTS...and as far as I can see, they are doing a miserable job of it.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: April 11, 2009, 08:00:00 PM »

Not sure but I thought I saw in one picture early on that Caylee had a broken arm I thought I saw a cast  I have never seen the picture again did anyone else see it?
I had wondered then if Casey abused her.
I also wondered after listen to the depo Did Casey receive Medicaid for Caylee food stamps , AFDC welfare since she was not working Cin said she never paid medical bills I am sure Caylee went to the doctors at some point she had to have ck ups and vaccinations
They might have the records of the bio Dad if she was getting assistance from the welfare.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 11, 2009, 08:00:03 PM »

Here comes Peter Cottontail......................  albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

No tail for Casey!    O wait that didnt sound right 

No, seriously....blessings to you all & hope you all have a beautiful Easter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.