April 25, 2024, 02:48:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279564 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #720 on: April 11, 2009, 08:00:55 PM »

Hey ya JSM,   Im okay...suffering a bit but I'll get thru it.  Hope you are doing better with your knee, I saw you went to the rink today     
I hope you get better Cappy. I did go to the rink and took it easy, but worked on edges, mohawks, three turns and edge cuts. Not much, but it was something. Take it easy this weekend. Hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 11, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

OT Public Service Announcement
Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

Oh yeah, you better believe it!! One time I thought we were "unattended" and I started swearing and jumping on the bed, going Nananaaaana! and one of the Mods nailed me out of NO WHERE!! 
Never saw her coming!! I swear, it was flash backs of my Mother!!! 
I remember Boo, JSM was just a newish monkey then. I laughed my monkey tail off. Did you hear I am having twins?

Did you look in the nest again? It may be triplets or quads. They may be why she was so frantic to get to the nest.

On topic: and a cricket,squirrel,and cockroach infestation!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: April 11, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
And I bet they still are on the pizza kick. After watching the George and Cindy show Thursday, I can't believe there are no bruises and scratches on these two, can you just imagine the fun inside that house 

I'll bet the pizza guy's knees knock together when they order delivery.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 11, 2009, 08:05:34 PM »

I still laugh to myself when I see them trying to blame the smell on pizza, a million people or more know that it just dries out and leaves no smell at all how do they expect you to really believe this??
And I bet they still are on the pizza kick. After watching the George and Cindy show Thursday, I can't believe there are no bruises and scratches on these two, can you just imagine the fun inside that house 

Oh yeah, I bet Lee just sits on that couch with his legs curled up underneath him laughing and eating popcorn, just watching the show!!! 
  Sorry Boo that just reminded me of my mom and sister going after it one time. My mom kept telling her not to say another word, my sister would mouth off. My mom never ever beat us, but this time she had enough. She was chasing my sister around and around the bed with an "unbreakable" Avon hairbrush. My stepdad, my brother and I just sat on the couch watching the cartoon like show. It was funny. The brush did break, we don't know how because my mom never could catch my sister to use it on her.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #724 on: April 11, 2009, 08:07:33 PM »

Not sure but I thought I saw in one picture early on that Caylee had a broken arm I thought I saw a cast  I have never seen the picture again did anyone else see it?
I had wondered then if Casey abused her.
I also wondered after listen to the depo Did Casey receive Medicaid for Caylee food stamps , AFDC welfare since she was not working Cin said she never paid medical bills I am sure Caylee went to the doctors at some point she had to have ck ups and vaccinations
They might have the records of the bio Dad if she was getting assistance from the welfare.

She said she never PAID for any medical bills except one. Which, to me, means being a nurse, she probably got the service for free from one of her doctor friends.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 11, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »

This line from Cindy cracks me up  "you perjured yourself with this, there is no Fernandez, she is not Zeneida Fernandez Gonzalez"

Does she even know what perjury is?    She directed that at Morgan & his associates - rocks for brain cells, that whole family has!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 11, 2009, 08:09:37 PM »

T
I know it has no smell at all. It's just like a dried crumbly up piece of cardboard. This may sound silly, but last week when I skated on Friday night, I put a banana in my skate bag so I could have a snack. My knee was so bad I got home and didn't even remember I had left it in my bag. I found it today in my skate bag when I opened it up today. It smelled like a banana, not a dang dead body in my trunk. CA is an idiot to believe people would think it was pizza. JMO JSM 
She does not believe  I don't understand for the life of me why she is covering for Casey why would you do that I don't understand even if you were Casey's mom why lie why wouldn't you want your lil baby grand daughter to have justice, I love my daughter and would no matter what but I would not take up for her had she murder a lil helpless baby that could not defend them selves  she said the truth when she was mad a damn dead body in the car, she spoke the truth then just sad that it had to be lil Caylee instead of Casey.

I know I have said this before, BUT what does Cindy expect to accomplish? Does she think that if she confuses or strikes fear in anyone that accuses her precious daughter of anything that this will just go away? Does she think that LE will open the doors and say well OK if you say so and let KC go? And what exactly does she expect when KC returns home? That she will sit around with them watching Jeopardy and go to bed early? Maybe go out and find a real job?? How long do you think it would take Kc to run to her bedroom, texting madly to change her clothes to go out clubbing and screwing the first guy she sees?? KC is in the best place for everyone concerned. 
Thats the thing Boo, KC cannot get away with this, will not get away with this.  Even if in this life, certainly not the next one.  If she were my child, I still say I would be down there begging her to resign to this. 
A1, KC won't get away with it, but I am glad Cindy isn't begging her to resign to this. I hope this way Cindy, George and Lee will go down with KC. JMO JSM 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #727 on: April 11, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »

Did you ever see George wear a 'short-sleeved' shirt.  Hey, they live in FL where the temps are pretty high!!!!

I do believe that George is a "Ken Doll", complete with Plastic hair, no sweaty armpits and no male anatomy!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 11, 2009, 08:10:59 PM »

I know it has no smell at all. It's just like a dried crumbly up piece of cardboard. This may sound silly, but last week when I skated on Friday night, I put a banana in my skate bag so I could have a snack. My knee was so bad I got home and didn't even remember I had left it in my bag. I found it today in my skate bag when I opened it up today. It smelled like a banana, not a dang dead body in my trunk. CA is an idiot to believe people would think it was pizza. JMO JSM 
She does not believe  I don't understand for the life of me why she is covering for Casey why would you do that I don't understand even if you were Casey's mom why lie why wouldn't you want your lil baby grand daughter to have justice, I love my daughter and would no matter what but I would not take up for her had she murder a lil helpless baby that could not defend them selves  she said the truth when she was mad a damn dead body in the car, she spoke the truth then just sad that it had to be lil Caylee instead of Casey.

Did you see her on video at her depo?? 'Cause she's a flaming,vicious,controlling,backstabbing,self-centered,ball bustin',lying,money hungry,crazy witch and she doesn't think like you and me.

Myself, I hung on to my crucifix the whole time I was watching the videos. Just in case. Sometimes she look posessed.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 11, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »

Sad thing is that if Cin and George and Lee would have fought for lil caylee and face the facts that Casey the slore Killed her, They would have the support of the entire world and then in time after grieving they could actually have some kinda life but them backing Casey what kind of life do they ever really except to have ??
ITA.  But stupid Lee believes in CMA, not sure which CMA he is referring too. Caylee, Casey or Cover.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 11, 2009, 08:13:51 PM »

From the Hoover interview, the idea that I have is that Baez and the Anthony's have been working close together defending Casey. And with ABC.
Cindy was calling Dominic 10 to 12 times a day with tips. Dominic was calling these tips into LE. But there was no call made to LE about this one, the one where Dominic goes to Suburban Drive in November.
Hoover is the one that tells them ( LKBaden was there too ) all at the house after the remains are found that they had been there. 
Hoover didn't work for anyone, there is no privledge. But he didn't hear anything good.
A person could imply what the game was with all of them but I guess we know that here. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #731 on: April 11, 2009, 08:16:30 PM »

Sad thing is that if Cin and George and Lee would have fought for lil caylee and face the facts that Casey the slore Killed her, They would have the support of the entire world and then in time after grieving they could actually have some kinda life but them backing Casey what kind of life do they ever really except to have ??
ITA.  But stupid Lee believes in CMA, not sure which CMA he is referring too. Caylee, Casey or Cover.

THAT was funny!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: April 11, 2009, 08:16:36 PM »

Did you ever see George wear a 'short-sleeved' shirt.  Hey, they live in FL where the temps are pretty high!!!!

I do believe that George is a "Ken Doll", complete with Plastic hair, no sweaty armpits and no male anatomy!!

And artificial, non-moving hair!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: April 11, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

Not sure but I thought I saw in one picture early on that Caylee had a broken arm I thought I saw a cast  I have never seen the picture again did anyone else see it?
I also wondered after listen to the depo Did Casey receive Medicaid for Caylee food stamps , AFDC welfare since she was not working Cin said she never paid medical bills I am sure Caylee went to the doctors at some point she had to have ck ups and vaccinations
They might have the records of the bio Dad if she was getting assistance from the welfare.
I'm pretty behind, but Cindy and KC said Caylee was a healthy child never went to the doctor but once, never sick, blah blah blah. I never could understand how she couldn't go to the doctor and not get her shots. I don't believe she was on Medicaid or welfare. This is just coming from my brain, not documents. Sorry.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 11, 2009, 08:18:13 PM »

I vote he was wailing COVER!!

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #735 on: April 11, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »

Another thing I find amusing they keep asking everyone who was paying who and how are you paying for this come on get  real NO ONE  has JOB! No body paying for anyone or anything they are all leaching off the death of a sweet innocent baby that deserved to be in a warm loving family instead of being killed and throw away like she was nothing but trash and an inconvenience to every one
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: April 11, 2009, 08:19:21 PM »

OT Public Service Announcement
Fanny Mae ~  Musings tends to get busier in the evenings.  You might want to swing back over there in a few hours.   

And for the newbs:
Even if you don't "see" admin or a mod up at the top of the page doesn't mean we aren't watching.  Especially Klaas.  She can pop out of nowhere fast   A lot of times I am moving around threads or not even signed in and I'm reading.   

If there is a problem, you can use the "report to moderator" button to the right of your page.  Admin & mods get an email with a link to the problem post.  Thank you.  Now we return to our regularly scheduled program.   

Oh yeah, you better believe it!! One time I thought we were "unattended" and I started swearing and jumping on the bed, going Nananaaaana! and one of the Mods nailed me out of NO WHERE!! 
Never saw her coming!! I swear, it was flash backs of my Mother!!! 
I remember Boo, JSM was just a newish monkey then. I laughed my monkey tail off. Did you hear I am having twins?

Did you look in the nest again? It may be triplets or quads. They may be why she was so frantic to get to the nest.

On topic: and a cricket,squirrel,and cockroach infestation!
They have more than the two? Oh lord.

They have already had two of the three you just mentioned. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 11, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »

I'll bet the pizza guy's knees knock together when they order delivery.
He rings the bell and runs.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: April 11, 2009, 08:20:31 PM »

She said she never PAID for any medical bills except one. Which, to me, means being a nurse, she probably got the service for free from one of her doctor friends.

I would like to see all medical records related to Caylee Marie & who paid the bills for a few reasons.   Who & what company was she insured under?   Obvious reason is because Casey was fired in 2006, there is no way she could afford individual coverage & if she didnt apply for welfare or government aid who paid the bills?   I also questioned how often Caylee did see a pediatrician because I noticed that it was rather obvious they cut her hair versus going to a hairdresser, her bangs were always a mess.  Its pretty obvious Cindy lied, no shock there!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 11, 2009, 08:23:00 PM »

From the Hoover interview, the idea that I have is that Baez and the Anthony's have been working close together defending Casey. And with ABC.
Cindy was calling Dominic 10 to 12 times a day with tips. Dominic was calling these tips into LE. But there was no call made to LE about this one, the one where Dominic goes to Suburban Drive in November.
Hoover is the one that tells them ( LKBaden was there too ) all at the house after the remains are found that they had been there. 
Hoover didn't work for anyone, there is no privledge. But he didn't hear anything good.
A person could imply what the game was with all of them but I guess we know that here. 

Yes but a slight differential Hoover doesnt "tell them" that day, he asked Dominic Casey if they were all aware that they had gone to the Suburban woods.  DC answered affirmatively, that's key.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.