April 26, 2024, 06:27:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279650 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: April 11, 2009, 10:59:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys,  sorry I just have to vent a little and than be on my way.

After watching the Anthony’s depo today all I can say is that they are the master’s of deceit and manipulation.  They do not answer questions with a straight answer.  They are oppositional, defiant, and combative.  They are on their game and nothing will stop them.  They will distort whatever they have to and redirect every question to suit their needs.  Cindy’s eyes give off a psychotic aura, she smirks in her defiance when she twists the lawyers questions in avoidance.  She is the ultimate Control Freak.  She is angry at the world for seeing what she doesn’t want to see, the truth  As long as she can misdirect her hostility away from the real perpetrator she can avoid self reproach.  George has lost his marbles to Cindy, and maybe a few other cylindrical objects.  It is just sooo sickening, I just gotta say.   Ok, I feel better now.  Happy Easter to those celebrating!!! 

Nitey nite
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 11, 2009, 11:00:13 PM »

Casey Anthony case: WKMG finds another Caylee searcher who got the cold shoulder from deputy
posted by halboedeker on Apr 11, 2009 7:18:20 AM
Discuss This: Comments (28) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Meter reader Roy Kronk wasn't the only person ignored by Deputy Richard Cain, WKMG-Channel 6 is reporting.

In an "Only on 6" report this weekend, the CBS affiliate says a volunteer who searched for Caylee Anthony in August also received "the cold shoulder" from Cain.

Volunteer Keith Williams told WKMG that he searched the woods in August and found a bag of undamaged stuffed animals. "Williams immediately alerted the Orange County Sheriff's Office and soon found himself meeting with Deputy Richard Cain," WKMG's Mike DeForest reported.

Cain looked at the bag of stuff animals and threw it back in the woods, Williams said.

The Williams-Cain meeting happened five days after Kronk was "blown off" by the deputy, DeForest reported. Caylee's remains were found in December after another tip from Kronk.

DeForest explained that Williams could become a crucial witness for Casey Anthony. Because Williams said he searched the woods several times and didn't find Caylee's remains, her defense team might argue that the child's remains weren't in the woods in August when Casey was jailed. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her child.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office fired Cain on Friday for lying about his actions in the Caylee search.

WESH-Channel 2 turned to Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Casey Anthony. WESH's Bob Kealing reported that Gonzalez's lawyers say Anthony will have to make a public denial for the case to go away. George and Cindy Anthony, Casey's parents, said in heated depositions Thursday that Gonzalez isn't the woman their daughter had mentioned in Caylee's disappearance.

Gonzalez's lawyers say they will probably want to question George more, but not Cindy, Kealing reported. "As combative as Cindy was, she told them what they wanted to know," Kealing added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-wkmg-finds-another-caylee-searcher-who-got-the-cold-shoulder-from-deputy-sheriff.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 11, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »

Night all.   Wishing everyone a wonderful Easter.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: April 11, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »

I'm pretty behind, but Cindy and KC said Caylee was a healthy child never went to the doctor but once, never sick, blah blah blah. I never could understand how she couldn't go to the doctor and not get her shots. I don't believe she was on Medicaid or welfare. This is just coming from my brain, not documents. Sorry.

Cindy told Dill in the depo that she did NOT pay medical expenses for Caylee, except for just once, shortly after she was born.

But in the July 3 myspace post, she states that she has willingly paid for Caylee's food, clothes, medical bills, etc.....

It is a big discrepancy, actually.  Wonder what's behind that?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #864 on: April 11, 2009, 11:18:29 PM »

I still don't know how to do the fancy graphics yet but I want to wish you all a Blessed Easter. I am so happy to be a monkey. 

Good Night, and God Bless

Fanny, go to Photobucket, type in what you are looking for, ie: Monkey Butt, then copy the IMG code to the right and paste it in your reply. You can preview before you post by hitting the Preview button. Then hit post if you are happy with it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #865 on: April 11, 2009, 11:20:19 PM »

Night Monkeys!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 11, 2009, 11:22:30 PM »

Night Monkeys!!
Good nite Boo, my BFF's big sister!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #867 on: April 11, 2009, 11:37:07 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has more than one tattoo maybe a butterfly on her lowerback and one on her right shoulder??
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: April 11, 2009, 11:41:06 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has more than one tattoo maybe a butterfly on her lowerback and one on her right shoulder??
Yeah, she has a tatoo on her lower back of a shamrock and another tatoo on her right hip area; can't remember what this is..a flower maybe?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 11, 2009, 11:47:14 PM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.
Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
April 8, 2009
<snipped>
As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

SHEESH   I wish this idiot would shut the he!! up.  KC shoulda thought about not murdering her innocent little girl, number one. Number two, it's not the media or internet's fault for the liberal sunshine laws in Florida.  Number three, if any one of the players in this case were even halfway normal, all of us out here in cyber land would probably be a lot less hostile toward the accused slut.

Phew, sure am glad I got that off my chest.   Happy easter to all.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #870 on: April 11, 2009, 11:50:13 PM »

Yeah, she has a tatoo on her lower back of a shamrock and another tatoo on her right hip area; can't remember what this is..a flower maybe?
Otherwise known as a "tramp stamp". Coincidence? I think not.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: April 11, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »

I sort of enjoyed Cin Cin's outrageous behavior, she was a total "COW" (sorry Flossie, no disrespect) in every sense of the word from her cud chewing to her verbal diarrhea. If conman Conway ever gave her any advice she obviously didn't take it which means NO one can control the harpy. I expect to see her in held contempt of court regularly at the very least and when her sour disagreeable person is finally hauled off to prison on obstruction or whatever charges I will be enjoying that too.

So there you go, I am glad she showed the world her ignorance, deliberately false statements and corrosive personality, way to go Spindy go shoot yourself and your toxic family in the other proverbial foot. Applause, Applause karma is gonna get you. Ahem....JMHO
She behaved the same way at the bond hearing, talking back at the presecution, telling her, 'you asked me a question ma'am, do you want me to answer it?' and stuff like that.  I hope she is not allowed to get away with it at the trial.  I hope Judge Stan nips it in the bud as soon as Cindy's mouth opens up.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: April 12, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »

I sort of enjoyed Cin Cin's outrageous behavior, she was a total "COW" (sorry Flossie, no disrespect) in every sense of the word from her cud chewing to her verbal diarrhea. If conman Conway ever gave her any advice she obviously didn't take it which means NO one can control the harpy. I expect to see her in held contempt of court regularly at the very least and when her sour disagreeable person is finally hauled off to prison on obstruction or whatever charges I will be enjoying that too.

So there you go, I am glad she showed the world her ignorance, deliberately false statements and corrosive personality, way to go Spindy go shoot yourself and your toxic family in the other proverbial foot. Applause, Applause karma is gonna get you. Ahem....JMHO
She behaved the same way at the bond hearing, talking back at the presecution, telling her, 'you asked me a question ma'am, do you want me to answer it?' and stuff like that.  I hope she is not allowed to get away with it at the trial.  I hope Judge Stan nips it in the bud as soon as Cindy's mouth opens up.

Great description of Queen spindy  (harpy is perfect !) and all of her combative backtalk is so tiresome  BUT  wonder what she'll do if Bozo decides to use HER as the possible killer?????   She will implode.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: April 12, 2009, 12:08:33 AM »

Who can produce a copy of the guest card Zanaida filled out at Sawgrass apts.  I know it was in with the first doc dumps, but I erased it off my computer. 
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: April 12, 2009, 12:37:55 AM »

Question the day they reported Caylee missing July 16 was that the same day they retrive the car from the tow comp??
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: April 12, 2009, 12:38:54 AM »

sorry reported her missing on 15 July then picked the car up next day??
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 12, 2009, 12:59:56 AM »

Ok here is Jesse and this looks to be a Rotti.

Came back for a bit after relaxing so I'm catching up.   The Grund's lost their beloved dog Samson "Sammy" he died in Dec 2006.

I just left Rev Grund a private note with some info & saw his newest blog, figured I'd bring it here for all to read since its on myspace.    For those of you that may not be familiar, there is a group of people (suspected inc'g the lying gum chewing wicked witch) that have been actively trying to implicate Jesse & his family in Caylee's murder & sending threatening emails to the Grunds.  You may have caught Richard speak briefly about this on NG & said he couldnt expound on details with names just yet, but there is an investigation inc the feds currently.  So without further ado here is Rev Grund's blog,  You guys will find it very interesting for quite a few reasons:

Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's talk...and get the facts straight!
Current mood:  focused

Hello every one!

I sincerely hope that you took time this week and will do so over the weekend to consider the reality of Passover, the sacrificial Lamb and what the Lord did for each and everyone of us.  But, most of all, consider what He did for you!!!

Now, before the sparks out there start a brush fire let me talk about a good friend of mine name William Staubs, aka Cobra.  It seems that when I mentioned the other night on Nancy Grace that Cobra was working with me to expose the people who are actively working to implicate my son Jesse, myself AND my wife in little Caylee's murder for the sake of FABRICATING REASONABLE DOUBT to taint the jury pool it set tongues in motion.  So, I figured I would do what I always do and just tell the facts.

I met Cobra on Tuesday February 10th at the Suburban Drive memorial for Caylee.  He was invited by Leonard Padilla and Leonard introduced him to me.  We hit it off and the next morning we got together for breakfast.  It was during this time that I told him what was going on with me and this effort to destroy my son and my family.  He offered to help me in any way that he could and as time went on and he began to see the evidence pile up he jumped into it with both feet.  Of course my brother Cobra is a big guy and big guys make a splash when they jump into things.  I tried to warn him that affiliating himself with me might put a bulls-eye on his back both naturally and supernaturally.  And, it did.

Then sometime during the second week of March someone who knew me because of little Caylee and from here reached out to me for help.  She had become friends with Crystal Sheffield (Haleigh's mother) and Marie Griffths (Haleigh's grandmother).  She told me what was going on and was there any way I could help them.  I asked Cobra to go up and speak to them to see if there was anything he could do.  I was supposed to travel up with him on March 11th but could not so he went without me.  I HAVE NOT ever been to Satsuma, Florida.  I may have driven through Palatka one time about ten years ago but at no time since Haleigh Cummings went missing, or for that matter EVER, have I been up to Satsuma.  I HAVE NOT participated in any searches nor have I done any fund raising for anyone involved. Unlike SOME  MEMBER OF A PARTICULAR FAMILY & FAUX CHILD FINDING ORGANIZATION who drove up there and tried to insert themselves into it and were told by local town's people that they were NOT WELCOME and to go home and GET THEIR OWN D**N LIVES IN ORDER.  That's a direct quote from an eye witness who saw it happen.  So, to the people out there saying otherwise - get your story straight or just admit you are a member of TeamCaylee (and I really hate having to write her name in regards to you but it's the only way to keep the spotlight on you) and get it over with.

Before I deal with the RUMOR that Cobra and I are doing this for some big movie deal we have going I want to clarify one more point that Cobra will expound upon in the days ahead when he speaks about this.

Cobra reached out to a lawyer he knew in South Florida named Kim Picazio to see if she could help Crystal Sheffield.  He brought her into the case.

Cobra then contacted a journalist he knew named Art Harris (artharris.com) to see if Art wanted to report the story.

Cobra's intent was and is to find Haleigh Cummings and figured that getting the story out there would help.  Now, get ready...here comes the big one...HE SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF HIS OWN MONEY DOING IT!  He was not at any time working for Kim Picazio as has been reported.  He was not working for Crystal Sheffiield.  He was not working for Ronald Cummings even though Ronald tried to hire him; most likely to stop Cobra's investigation into Misty.  Cobra will fill in the rest of the blanks during his upcoming interview but I wanted to get that out there.

Now, to the movie deal...WHAT MOVIE DEAL?!  If there is a movie deal please tell me where it is so that I can see what the terms are, points and who is in what position, whether it's a back end deal, producers gross, net gross, just gross (that's not a real term I just threw that in there to see if you were paying attention) or whatever!!!!  There is no deal, never was.  Cobra did what he did because he has a righteous passion for children and wants to find little Haleigh.  I've turned down the possibility of two PAID INTERVIEWS with two rag newspapers over the last 9-months.  I DID NOT and WOULD NOT.

I cannot speak for Art Harris.  I know that he is a respected journalist with his own FREE website.  As far I have seen he has reported the story fairly and accurately whether on his site or on numerous news shows.

Before anyone gets self-righteous out there; do you think that any of the shows or news agencies are doing what they do for free?  They get paid to do it and their stations get advertising revenue.  Let's stop all the posturing and complaining about "profiteering" by these people.  Until you donate your time and your show gets air time for free it's a for profit effort.  So, here is what I say to the "people" out there running from forum to forum to blogs claiming we have a deal - get a name, get some proof and show it.  Put up or shut up!

That's a bold and blunt as I can put it.  Let's get back to the task at hand - finding a little girl named Haleigh Cummings that has been missing for too many weeks now.  There is more I'd like to say but it is an ongoing investigation and I will let Cobra say what he can for himself.

In closing, to those wonderful people out there who felt it their duty to do what they are doing to my family.  I gave you a chance to come clean.  I gave you a chance to do the right thing before the train left the station.  You didn't.  In fact, you arrogantly stepped up your diabolical efforts.  As I promised when it was time I would out you on national television.  BUT, the other night was just a teaser trailer.  The real show is coming soon to a TV set near you.

Thanks again to all my friends here on My Space and who read this from where ever its reposted, as I know it does.  I appreciate your support for me and my family.  And, do not get distressed or angry over what you are seeing and hearing again these days.  I serve a Risen Savior and He takes care of His own.  He promised that nothing hidden would not be revealed.  I said that from day one and it has been true, has it not?  Sit back and watch the show He is putting on for us!

Shalom and blessing,
Richard Grund
aka RJ, the Sword of THE KING

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 12, 2009, 01:10:56 AM »

Media zap right to fair trial: To wit, Casey Anthony et al.
Terence Lenamon | Special to the Sentinel
April 8, 2009
<snipped>
As one who represented Casey Anthony during negotiations on whether Florida would seek the death penalty, I think it's time that we evaluate the American media coverage of this hitherto unknown twentysomething single mother. Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

Why look at media coverage? Because she has the same rights under the U.S. Constitution as you and I do. And those rights are being disrespected and trampled in what may well be a permanent loss of not only her right to a fair trial, but yours and mine as well.

This case has become a witch hunt — a trial by media — and it has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. Casey Anthony is a moneymaker. Her case has become the subject of daily — sometimes hourly — national media coverage. The most minute details of the Anthony case can be discovered every night on cable TV and anytime, day or night, on any one of a growing number of Web sites. The fact that advertising dollars accompany most of this coverage cannot be ignored.

Our rights are being compromised because the same people who read the tabloids and follow the coverage for the latest tidbits on the investigation and prosecution of Casey Anthony will make up a part of the jury pool for her trial. And the more exposure on the Web and in the media, the less likely that jurors unacquainted with the case will be found.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-edpoplenamon08040809apr08,0,7234456.story

SHEESH   I wish this idiot would shut the he!! up.  KC shoulda thought about not murdering her innocent little girl, number one. Number two, it's not the media or internet's fault for the liberal sunshine laws in Florida.  Number three, if any one of the players in this case were even halfway normal, all of us out here in cyber land would probably be a lot less hostile toward the accused slut.

Phew, sure am glad I got that off my chest.   Happy easter to all.

And what is he doing?   HYPOCRITE!   Does he think people dont look up his track record & the scum of the earth he has represented & failed...geez    The funny thing he thinks his friggin opinon matters...nope, I hope he enjoys getting carpel tunnel's syndrome trying but its pretty obvious the overwhelming majority do not agree with him.   Witch hunt...HA   I wish we could burn her at the stake!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: April 12, 2009, 01:27:38 AM »

Cap    didn't want to stack, but he is a hypocrite and his constant focus on KC is borderline obssessive, according to his own parameters.  He never comments on the REASONs her case is always front and center. Does he really think that people aren't going to be salivating to (lawfully) hear every sorted detail of a promiscuous "twentysomething" from the most dysfunctional, deceitful family in America?

Other murderers usually aren't quite so arogant, so proud that they can hold their lies and glibbly manufacture more at the drop of a hat. Other murderers of their children usually at some point have a come to Jesus meeting with themselves and if for no other reason than to look better, act a little concerned.  You know this line of thought could go on for days but jis next article will be virtually the same as this one and the previous ones. He's a one trick pony.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: April 12, 2009, 01:30:52 AM »

the guy named JP that Casey knew I honestly think I am losing my mind she did have a friend named JP right?? How is he related to her a friend or boyfriend  if there was a guy named JP she knew thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.