April 19, 2024, 05:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279374 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: April 12, 2009, 07:55:38 AM »

Please help me guys I need to get Leonard Padillas phone number asap. I am trying not to blurt the problem all over the internet. It is urgent and has to do with one of his friends. Please help me I don't know what to do and I don't want her to die. This sounds crazy but I am dead serious.

916-558-6915

sharlock.....keep in mind it is only 4:50am currently in California.
Where are you calling from?

Australia. I honestly think he will want to take this call though. I am not even sure if I can call overseas I never have before. This is just crazy.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: April 12, 2009, 08:03:53 AM »

Please help me guys I need to get Leonard Padillas phone number asap. I am trying not to blurt the problem all over the internet. It is urgent and has to do with one of his friends. Please help me I don't know what to do and I don't want her to die. This sounds crazy but I am dead serious.

916-558-6915

Australia. I honestly think he will want to take this call though. I am not even sure if I can call overseas I never have before. This is just crazy.

Here is a link to his web page.

http://www.leonardpadilla.net/about_us
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: April 12, 2009, 08:05:46 AM »

916-558-6915

Thanks I did what I could so that's that, I feel like a fruitcake. It is seriously unfair of people to say they are going to hurt themselves online. I can't do anything about it and I feel like an idiot now for trying. I am going to bed night guys.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: April 12, 2009, 08:06:19 AM »

916-558-6915

The country code for America?  You might also want to consider it is Easter Sunday.    Might I suggest you call 911 or if not in the US your emergency service?  His main number is published ^ if you googled it.   I'm not trying to minimize whatever this situation is but what do you expect him to do? 

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #904 on: April 12, 2009, 08:27:09 AM »

Good Morning Capp..How's tricks??  Get any candy??

Shalock...YOU are not the foolish one...You are a caring monkey and there is nothing wrong with that!!

HeyKim DID take action as well and good thing she did try to help.  It is worth the risk if you really feel you can help.   And yes there are some real sick-o's that just want attention and or play a prank.  UGgg

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #905 on: April 12, 2009, 08:34:18 AM »

Im reading Hoover's interview with LE again.   What is interesting is when he begins talking about Cindy and Dominic calling in tips to LE.   That DC said Cindy drove him crazy because she would call him 10-12 times a day about tips.   But hen he is asked if either Cindy or Dominic called in the tip about Suburban & Hoover says DC didnt say anything to him.   And then he says this:

JH:    No, umm, no like, like I told you earlier uh, when we were at the house that Sunday and the, the new attorney came in, I said in front of everybody there, I said, "Dominic," I said, "Do they know that we had searched the area?"  He said, "Yes.  And (inaudible)...

JA:  So this was this past Sunday?

JH:  Yes, sir.

JA:  Okay.

JH:  Oh, yeah umm (affirmative)

JA:  Now who was present at the meeting where, where this question was asked, uh? 

JH:  Uh, George was there, Cindy was there, umm Baez was sitting on the sofa, that lady, Linda umm. whatever her, her last name is...

JA:   The other attorney?

JH:  Yes, sir...ummm

JA:  Okay

see this link starting on page 35 & proceed thru the next 5-10 pages its very pertinent stuff.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782219/Casey-Anthony-PI-Jim-Hoover-Interview-Transcript-released-March-5

Hoover says this was an open discussion.  Brad "Conman" Conway showed up later than this conversation.  Here is the opening....Baez & LKB are not George & Cindy's attorneys, they are Casey's solely.    DC or Hoover were NOT contracted by Baez at this time.  They are discussing the Sunday after Caylee's remains were found which would have been Dec 14th (before they were aware that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI.   
  ALSO, very important....legally attorney/client privilege is revoked once a third party hears information.

That's it Capp!That's the conversation I was talking about,thank you!
So it happened after Caylee was found :*(    I'm off to read the parts you pointed out and have to start my Easter cooking,thanks again.

I wanted to add that what I mean by third party is Hoover.   He is not a client of the attorneys present in this meeting & to our knowledge he signed no agreements with any of the parties involved, even if he did with the Anthonys what DC states in front of Bozo in Hoover's presence makes Hoover a third party to a conversation that could be considered attorney/client privilege or "work product" which could revoke the privilege which may be a way for this evidence to come in & the other parties subject to questioning.   It also subjects Bozo as to when he first had knowledge about DC's search & what instructions he gave him regarding it because he is not denying having knowledge that they did the search in this meeting. You will notice that George & Cindy acknowledged being aware DC & Hoover were in those woods  so this is BEFORE the second search warrant was served when Cindy said she sent someone to the Suburban woods in November & BEFORE knowledge that Hoover turned over his tape to the FBI.   I also think Ginny, the psychic was someone Cindy was working with, another nutcase, we know she sent her one of Caylee's teddy bears, so I think using Ginny was a ruse all along to have an excuse to go to those woods searching-I think they had the info well before this & had to have come from Casey in some shape, way or form.
Whoaaaa,Good Easter morning Monkeys
I'm still half awake but I get what you are saying now Capp.
If I'm understanding correctly:the prosecutor could call Hoover to the stand and have him repeat the(sorry)"Baez,K.Baden,Anthony conversation about defleshing the bones"......and anything else they talked about that day.Baez's azz is grass!
Also noticed in Cindy's depo she states that Ginny worked for them before the November woods search,Ginny was looking for an alive Caylee before November and a dead Caylee by time the November woods search happened.....wonder what changed Ginny's and the Anthony's mind on if Caylee was dead or alive?I truly believe Casey told Lee and Dom Casey about where she put Caylee's body.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #906 on: April 12, 2009, 08:38:25 AM »

Happy Easter Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: April 12, 2009, 08:48:35 AM »

EVERYONE HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 12, 2009, 08:51:15 AM »

Good Morning Capp..How's tricks??  Get any candy??

Shalock...YOU are not the foolish one...You are a caring monkey and there is nothing wrong with that!!

HeyKim DID take action as well and good thing she did try to help.  It is worth the risk if you really feel you can help.   And yes there are some real sick-o's that just want attention and or play a prank.  UGgg

Hey there Scarrlett, Happy Easter...nope no candy, I got a pink pearl necklace.

I hope that person gets professional assistance.   I agree, unfortunately way too many make crys for attention or just pull a prank on the internet every day, that's why its always wise just to call 911 with as much info as you can get & let the proper people handle it.   If it was a fake attempt, they need help - to be honest statistically people that are seriously contemplating suicide usually wouldnt be on the internet talking about it for hours but on the chance that it was a real attempt 911 can get emergency assistance there, the faster the better.   If it was fake, the person should go thru the process of having emergency personnel at their door & deal with the outcome.   Either way they need psychiatric attention.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 12, 2009, 08:56:16 AM »

Karma, you got it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: April 12, 2009, 08:59:18 AM »

It is no wonder that Casey Ho and lee are nutters....they come by it honestly from Cindy and George...
can't wait till Cindy falls on her a$$ when Casey Ho is found guilty....and she will be..
Cindy doesn't know the truth either..she and Casey Ho are a  lot alike if you ask me!
And George with that one look that he gives when he wants some sympathy, kindof tips his head one way, looks to the sky and sticks his jaw kindof out...he did it when he had to go in to testify "against" Casey that one time, he did it at the memorial and he did it again during the depo...so fake...Barney Fife at his best....

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: April 12, 2009, 09:05:10 AM »

It is no wonder that Casey Ho and lee are nutters....they come by it honestly from Cindy and George...
can't wait till Cindy falls on her a$$ when Casey Ho is found guilty....and she will be..
Cindy doesn't know the truth either..she and Casey Ho are a  lot alike if you ask me!
And George with that one look that he gives when he wants some sympathy, kindof tips his head one way, looks to the sky and sticks his jaw kindof out...he did it when he had to go in to testify "against" Casey that one time, he did it at the memorial and he did it again during the depo...so fake...Barney Fife at his best....

Well slap my knee...Barney Fife, now that snit is funny!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 12, 2009, 09:19:23 AM »

aren't we all glad that George is not on any police force??? If he can't follow the clues on this case, he must have been one heck of a bad cop...or was he ever really in LE? I find it hard to believe...

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: April 12, 2009, 09:25:06 AM »

916-558-6915

No idea whats going on, cos i am way behind.  Sharlock, go to a store like safeway or petrol station, and buy a ten dollar oz calling card.  it gives you 1000 minutes to call usa, and all it costs is a local call from your phone.  We get them all the time.  You just gotta ring the number on the card, press in pin number, then dial 00111  then area code and then phone number.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: April 12, 2009, 09:26:13 AM »

Hey ya Lucinda,

She went to bed after her post

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 12, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »

Hiya cap, sorry i missed her, and i have no idea whats going on, but if she sees my post tomorrow, thats what she needs to do.  We buy the "oz calling cards" cos they are the best value, 1000 mins for ten bucks to call USA.  Sorry i missed her, Im so behind in here, drama after drama, sadness after sadness been in my life for the past month.  Ive just been thru a suicide, a funeral, and hospital visits, now we have a missing dog.  I want it all to stop, but Im selfish, just please god let it bloody stop for a day for us here.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: April 12, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »

Hiya cap, sorry i missed her, and i have no idea whats going on, but if she sees my post tomorrow, thats what she needs to do.  We buy the "oz calling cards" cos they are the best value, 1000 mins for ten bucks to call USA.  Sorry i missed her, Im so behind in here, drama after drama, sadness after sadness been in my life for the past month.  Ive just been thru a suicide, a funeral, and hospital visits, now we have a missing dog.  I want it all to stop, but Im selfish, just please god let it bloody stop for a day for us here.

I will have you in my prayers Lucinda, I do hope you find some easement soon, so sorry so much has come your way.   I hope your dog comes back very quickly too.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #917 on: April 12, 2009, 09:40:10 AM »

aren't we all glad that George is not on any police force??? If he can't follow the clues on this case, he must have been one heck of a bad cop...or was he ever really in LE? I find it hard to believe...

Cookieeeeeeeeeee..Did I miss you again??  Happy Easter!! 

My sentiments exactly.  I can't beleive these nut jobs.  Don't they know that the truth never changes and it is a lot less stressful to deal with the truth no matter how bad.
It's the lies that will eat you alive and Cindy and George are being eaten up alive in their own little hell on Earth.

Tell the truth...It WILL set you free.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #918 on: April 12, 2009, 09:41:25 AM »

Happy Easter to all Monkeys!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: April 12, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »

Happy Easter to all Monkeys!   

and a blessed one to you too co-chair!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.