May 01, 2024, 03:41:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 280211 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: April 12, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »

Thanks cap, its not my dog, its Barbs, the mum of Joshie who hung himself on March 13.  Its all gonna get better, just been a hard month.  She lost one son to murder eight years ago, and the killers, got a slap on the wrist, and Josh could not deal with it (he left a note) so hung himself on march 13th, the whole family are like my own family, my best friend, my son's best froend (brothers) they were like.  Now Joshies dog has run away.  I dont care for myself, but i care deeply for my best friend in the whole world has had to endure losing her only two sons in tragic circumstances.  if brian wasnt murdered, joshie would still be alive today.    Now Joshies dog has ran away.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: April 12, 2009, 09:53:16 AM »

Happy Easter 2009 - Christ Died for the Forgiveness of Our Sins

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

Happy Easter from Scared Monkeys …

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

I think its most important to always remember to keep the HOPE. In dealing with missing person cases and justice for victims, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP THE HOPE.

Without HOPE, we do not have anything.

Happy Easter ALL ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: April 12, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/12/happy-easter-2009-christ-died-for-the-forgiveness-of-our-sins/

Make no mistake about it, let no man, woman or politician tell you any differently … EASTER represents the greatest story of “HOPE & CHANGE” in history. There is a reason why some with an agenda want you to believe that religion is waning. They want to discourage the HOPE, true hope from above.

I think its most important to always remember to keep the HOPE. In dealing with missing person cases and justice for victims, KEEP THE FAITH, KEEP THE HOPE.

Happy Easter ALL ...

Amen, and a blessed Easter to you to Red

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 12, 2009, 09:57:12 AM »

Thats so beautiful red, and so lovely to meet you.  Christ has died for us to save us.  I believe in him, just I am selfish and angry right now, but not with HIM, with sick humans that hurt other people and wreck lives.  Love lucinda, and od bless you red, and happy easter to you too.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #924 on: April 12, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Just got done reading all of George's depo.I learned that the"June 08 Casey chase"didn't really happen in June 08.Seems ole Georgie poo had a memory relapse(meaning investigators got a look at his EPASS's and determined the casey chase did not happen in June 08)and now states he was mixed up by a month or 2 or 3.George now says it must have happened in April,May of 08.

AND you can bet if LE had not checked on this little story of Georgie's; He would of never said anything different!!    Lord your Grand-daughter is missing and you feel the need to make-up stuff???
Apples and trees!!   

Bravo for e-pass and the wonderful LE Team!!

And never once did LE or any of us ever hear the description of Zanida in the early stages and now they rattle it off as if there is no tomorrow!!     These people are weird.

I don't get George in his own investigation,looking for Caylee 24/7 as he says; And not looking for the person your lying daughter told you she left her with?? 
Your Grand is missing and what do you do???   NOT MUCH that I saw.
Maybe he went to Disneyland in search of Casey's office!   
Hahaha!
Morgan sure did get George's tail feathers ruffled up too by asking him about that 24/7 searching lol
When this goes to trial,it will take weeks and weeks I bet,just to get George,Cindy and Lee to answer questions directly......like Morgan shouted at Cindy"Yes or no,yes or no,that's the way YOU like it!"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 12, 2009, 10:04:26 AM »

Good nite monkeys, lets hope i can catch up soon.  Please pray max comes home, and as always, caylee is always in my prayers and thoughts.  God bless you all, and here is a tat im getting on my upper arm, I get tats when im down, but this one rocks.  Ignore the white, it will be all in black love lucinda

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: April 12, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »

Hahaha!
Morgan sure did get George's tail feathers ruffled up too by asking him about that 24/7 searching lol
When this goes to trial,it will take weeks and weeks I bet,just to get George,Cindy and Lee to answer questions directly......like Morgan shouted at Cindy"Yes or no,yes or no,that's the way YOU like it!"
oh my can you imagine...it doesnt take much for those two to get crazy, luckily the judge will be there to put an end to the theatrics, you can imagine there will be even more because Casey will be staring at them
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #927 on: April 12, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »

Hahaha!
oh my can you imagine...it doesnt take much for those two to get crazy, luckily the judge will be there to put an end to the theatrics, you can imagine there will be even more because Casey will be staring at them
I can barely wait.I do hope the whole trial is televised.I can see it now....George,Cindy,Lee and Casey(and Baez) all fighting for camera time lol
Hey,welcome to the cage Jesse and welcome to any other new Monkeys I didn't welcome.

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #928 on: April 12, 2009, 10:10:48 AM »

JSM be careful in the storm, but more importantly, tomorrow is eat all the foods you wanted but couldn't during Lent. Have at it with pizza and candy and donuts   
  I'm having Taco Bell! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #929 on: April 12, 2009, 10:12:26 AM »

Good nite monkeys, lets hope i can catch up soon.  Please pray max comes home, and as always, caylee is always in my prayers and thoughts.  God bless you all, and here is a tat im getting on my upper arm, I get tats when im down, but this one rocks.  Ignore the white, it will be all in black love lucinda

God bless you Lucinda
Keep your chin up and your hope strong and things will start to get better for you sweety.

Karma Is Coming

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 12, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

aren't we all glad that George is not on any police force??? If he can't follow the clues on this case, he must have been one heck of a bad cop...or was he ever really in LE? I find it hard to believe...

Cookieeeeeeeeeee..Did I miss you again??  Happy Easter!! 

My sentiments exactly.  I can't beleive these nut jobs.  Don't they know that the truth never changes and it is a lot less stressful to deal with the truth no matter how bad.
It's the lies that will eat you alive and Cindy and George are being eaten up alive in their own little hell on Earth.

Tell the truth...It WILL set you free.

Happy Easter to you too Scarlett....always read your posts, so we don't miss each other entirely!

the A holes don't know the truth...Not even for Caylee will they state the truth...how can they  say that Caylee was their whole life and how much they loved her when they won't even stand up for her now and tell the truth and what they know...? can't stand these people, no matter how I try ...

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: April 12, 2009, 10:17:11 AM »

Hahaha!

I can barely wait.I do hope the whole trial is televised.I can see it now....George,Cindy,Lee and Casey(and Baez) all fighting for camera time lol
Hey,welcome to the cage Jesse and welcome to any other new Monkeys I didn't welcome
thank you so much, glad to finally be blogging on here instead of just reading..lol.
i think they will televise it and i can assure you everyone will be taping it to watch every single second of it. But between now and then who knows what will be going on..bozo may get kicked off the case, from the info that Dom Casey provided about him...wonder if he and Cindy are on the outs too, or i dont think he would be giving out this info.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 12, 2009, 10:22:11 AM »

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY MONKEY FRIENDS

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #933 on: April 12, 2009, 10:25:50 AM »

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL MY MONKEY FRIENDS

Right back at you...And lots of love to Joe as well.. XO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 12, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »

Thank you karma, im still up.  Im fine, it always seems drama after drama with me, but I cant help it, and if anyone in here thinks im a big drama queen, (nnone has said that to me in here), but if anyone does email me at beadsinthewind at hotmail dot com.  i can send you obituaries, brians murder which i can scan and forward, cos it was in the papers here.  or, if its just interest, email me, and i cam send you all the articles etc.  I cant post them here, Id like too, but I have to be careful oline cos of my father who is italian and a dangerous man and hates me.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: April 12, 2009, 10:32:38 AM »

sorry for the typos, remember my keyboard has no letters, I am a touch typist.  So if I dont double check, i make boo boos.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #936 on: April 12, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »

Hiya cap, sorry i missed her, and i have no idea whats going on, but if she sees my post tomorrow, thats what she needs to do.  We buy the "oz calling cards" cos they are the best value, 1000 mins for ten bucks to call USA.  Sorry i missed her, Im so behind in here, drama after drama, sadness after sadness been in my life for the past month.  Ive just been thru a suicide, a funeral, and hospital visits, now we have a missing dog.  I want it all to stop, but Im selfish, just please god let it bloody stop for a day for us here.
I pray it stops for you, it just seems when one bad thing happens, the bad things just keep on rolling. Praying you get some peace in your life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: April 12, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »

Happy Easter ALL ...
Thank-you, and a very Happy Easter to you and to everyone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: April 12, 2009, 10:38:46 AM »

JSM be careful in the storm, but more importantly, tomorrow is eat all the foods you wanted but couldn't during Lent. Have at it with pizza and candy and donuts   
  I'm having Taco Bell! 
Great Happy Easter to you and Joe.  I'm having Outback   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 12, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »

Thank you karma, im still up.  Im fine, it always seems drama after drama with me, but I cant help it, and if anyone in here thinks im a big drama queen, (nnone has said that to me in here), but if anyone does email me at beadsinthewind at hotmail dot com.  i can send you obituaries, brians murder which i can scan and forward, cos it was in the papers here.  or, if its just interest, email me, and i cam send you all the articles etc.  I cant post them here, Id like too, but I have to be careful oline cos of my father who is italian and a dangerous man and hates me.
Hi Lucinda, I'm sorry to hear about Josh's dog running off. I hope Barb finds him. God Bless her and you too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.