April 30, 2024, 07:51:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279905 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2009, 04:05:35 PM »

I'm getting so nervous with Cindy's sighs, I don't think I can listen to much more. 

I'm not.There's a storm coming with baseball size hail.I'm outta here for a little while. BBL 
Please take care.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2009, 04:06:16 PM »

I'm getting so nervous with Cindy's sighs, I don't think I can listen to much more. 

I'm not.There's a storm coming with baseball size hail.I'm outta here for a little while. BBL 
Be safe Trimm.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2009, 04:07:01 PM »

stay safe cutie! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2009, 04:07:06 PM »

I am good thanks and Iam very happy to hear that you checked out alright.

I understood the bolded part and remember it from the depo, I am more confused with the first sentence of the poster.

I believe that was a sarcastic statement.  But i have to admit I was taken back by it at first too till I realized who posted it!
It was a bit bagoogling.     I thought someone was channelling in on the monkeys.

I assure you my mind is throughly bagoogled after reading and viewing the depos that no one in the Ant family has lived in a  nice padded room resort yet.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2009, 04:07:28 PM »

Stay safe Trimm. Prayers for you too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #165 on: April 10, 2009, 04:08:10 PM »

Thanks for the NE article klaas.

I wouldn't doubt it if slore did leave the dirty shoes in her car. she's just that DUMB.

90% chance of conviction? hmm, I like 99.9999999% better.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »

Anthony Lawyer Thinks Civil Suit Is Frivolous
Posted: 11:57 am EDT April 10, 2009
Updated: 1:25 pm EDT April 10, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The attorney for George and Cindy Anthony spoke out Friday morning after the two were deposed in the civil lawsuit against their daughter, Casey Anthony.
During their depositions Thursday, both George and Cindy were combative and refused to answer questions. The woman with the same name as the supposed babysitter, who Casey Anthony says took her daughter, is suing Casey for defamation.

Appearing on network TV Friday morning, Conway said the lawsuit is frivolous.

"Nobody believed from the beginning, nobody believed at any point that, this lady had anything to do with the disappearance of Caylee Marie Anthony. So for her to claim that she was the focus of the investigation is ridiculous," Conway said.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they may ask a judge to force George and Cindy Anthony to come back to answer questions they refused to answer.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19148059/detail.html

If this is so frivolous then why did Spawn countersue instead of clearing this up right away and continues to lie?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:33 PM »

Like Mother like daughter. 

Spot on.

Perfect family pictures 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: April 10, 2009, 04:15:45 PM »

George is turning really red and turning his nose up at the Lawyer funny as hell refuses to answer I used to like him and felt sorry for him thinking he was a good person but got sucked in by chance to his spite daughter and wife now I don't he an a$$ like all the rest of the family!!!

George is used to playing the poor pitiful me game to get what he wants..since he left LE in Ohio he has never held a fulltime job for long.  He knows Cindy is a bitch..so he is able to get away with playing poor little innocent, disabled Georgie.

I never bought his crap..if he didn't like it there he could have manned up and moved on long ago.  He is also a pimple on life's behind..as long as Cindy was supporting everyone he wasn't leaving.

Unfortunately, it appears, that from an early age Slore learned to imitate the worst of both her parents behavior..lying, cheating, lazy, stealing and additictions..GA's gambling..Slore's sex.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2009, 04:16:44 PM »

I wonder if Cindy is a scrapbooker.  Those would make a nice Christmas card, too.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »

I am outie for a bit guys...have company here and eggs to color!

Happy Easter Weekend!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2009, 04:30:52 PM »

BEEP BEEP BOZO!  THE BUS IS READY TO RUN YOU OVER [/size][/color][/glow]

P.I. files latest complaint against Casey Anthony's attorney
12:20 PM EDT, April 10, 2009
The Florida Bar confirmed that private investigator Dominic Casey filed the latest bar complaint against attorney Jose Baez, the Orlando Sentinel has learned.

Dominic Casey accused Baez of advising him to do something other than call 911 if he discovered missing Caylee Marie Anthony. Dominic Casey had searched the area where the child's remains were found several weeks earlier.

A portion of Dominic Casey's interview with Orange County and FBI investigators that may have included information about this incident was not released to the public and was reviewed by Judge Stan Strickland. The judge ruled that it would not become public information.

The contents of that interview has not been released.

OMG....This case is getting nuttier every minute.   Thanks for posting this.

IMO  The high-powered attorney that Dominic hired his behind this filing against Bozo.  Obviously, it is a pre-emptive strike.  It's needed because DKC is in deep doo-doo!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2009, 04:38:26 PM »

The over exaggerated fits of anger are just that, very over the top.  They are not angered, they are putting on a show.  This show is to help cover up their lies and story discrepancies, the camera to document for future use and rehearsal.  We all have seen the evil of Casey, now we are seeing just where it all has come from....... she gets it honestly!

Yup constant attempts to obstruct the inevitable with utter contempt.  George & Cindy constantly threatening to walk out was planned before they even got there, they had their backs against the wall before it began.  They are in panic mode yet again because recently they must have gotten word that Dominic Casey made the bar complaint which implicates at least Cindy - Im glad I called Morgan's office to make sure they were aware what she said during that second search warrant, no its on record that they lied.

Even their attorney couldnt object under the rules & he's going to find himself getting a word from the judge.   While some of the questions themselves may teeter on grounds to be compelled to answer, the manner in which they were objected to was improper on several occasions.  Additionally, an attorney can make an objection but they are not supposed to answer for their client.   O how I wish I was a fly on the wall to observe the civil judge, Rodriquez, IIRC when he views these depositions!

The Anthonys thought they were clever but what they did yesterday was cause themselves & their monster daughter irreparable harm.     too bad soo sad NOT!

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  I'm behind again but wanted to say that I totally agree that this was a pre-planned attack plan at yesterday's depos.  I'm thinking that C&G are trying to make up for their feelings of guilt and their thoughts that they threw KC under the bus.  I'm also thinking that C&G's plan is that they can raise some doubt and that KC, when found guilty, might be found guilty to a lesser degree that murder one and not have to spend her entire life in prison.

On another thought...I finally got to watch George's depo very late last night (haven't had a chance to see Cindy's yet) and I found it VERY interesting that George was such a jerk and that kept building and building until they finally took a break after the attorneys said they were tired of it and would just take this to a judge.  After the break, there was George, answering ALL the question and acting more like the George we've seen in the past.  WOW....what happened during that 15 minute break?!?!

Hiya, Puzzler!! 

The same thing happened to George in 15 minutes that happened to Cindy when she took her mike off and decalred she was "done".

She came back, with mike, and answered more questions................   

Thanks for letting me know..I haven't seen Cindy's depo yet...I look for it!! 

I loved it when the attorneys told George that it appeared that Conway had not advised and prepared George well for his depo because George did not seem to understand that he had to answer the questions or could be called before the judge!  Guess we can assume that Conway had not prepared Cindy well either and so the 15 minute break must had done for her what it did for George.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2009, 04:38:44 PM »

The over exaggerated fits of anger are just that, very over the top.  They are not angered, they are putting on a show.  This show is to help cover up their lies and story discrepancies, the camera to document for future use and rehearsal.  We all have seen the evil of Casey, now we are seeing just where it all has come from....... she gets it honestly!

Yup constant attempts to obstruct the inevitable with utter contempt.  George & Cindy constantly threatening to walk out was planned before they even got there, they had their backs against the wall before it began.  They are in panic mode yet again because recently they must have gotten word that Dominic Casey made the bar complaint which implicates at least Cindy - Im glad I called Morgan's office to make sure they were aware what she said during that second search warrant, no its on record that they lied.

Even their attorney couldnt object under the rules & he's going to find himself getting a word from the judge.   While some of the questions themselves may teeter on grounds to be compelled to answer, the manner in which they were objected to was improper on several occasions.  Additionally, an attorney can make an objection but they are not supposed to answer for their client.   O how I wish I was a fly on the wall to observe the civil judge, Rodriquez, IIRC when he views these depositions!

The Anthonys thought they were clever but what they did yesterday was cause themselves & their monster daughter irreparable harm.     too bad soo sad NOT!

Good afternoon, Monkeys!  I'm behind again but wanted to say that I totally agree that this was a pre-planned attack plan at yesterday's depos.  I'm thinking that C&G are trying to make up for their feelings of guilt and their thoughts that they threw KC under the bus.  I'm also thinking that C&G's plan is that they can raise some doubt and that KC, when found guilty, might be found guilty to a lesser degree that murder one and not have to spend her entire life in prison.

On another thought...I finally got to watch George's depo very late last night (haven't had a chance to see Cindy's yet) and I found it VERY interesting that George was such a jerk and that kept building and building until they finally took a break after the attorneys said they were tired of it and would just take this to a judge.  After the break, there was George, answering ALL the question and acting more like the George we've seen in the past.  WOW....what happened during that 15 minute break?!?!

Now I wasnt there of course but judging by what Morgan & his associates were saying when facing a combative George & interjecting attorney Id venture to say they had a lil private convo about being compelled to come back to answer and/or if he walked out he could face contempt charges.   There may have also been a showing of material that they had regarding George's previous sworn statements like they did with Cindy, those previous statements give the very ground for the civil attorneys to be able to ask questions related to that.   As I witnessed it, the questions were posed to George as considerately as possible & there was no justification for his accusations - granted George had to be uncomfortable BUT George & Cindy's idea of revel ency is far different than Zeneida's attorneys or for that matter the rest of the world.   The point was made yesterday, Casey could have ended this long ago & her parents did not have to assist her in keeping the cloud over this Zeneida's head, Cindy especially helped slander this poor woman.  All Casey needed to do was sign off on this Zeneida's picture as not being "Zanny" and admitting that she lied about anything related to Sawgrass Apts, she not only refuses to do so but she counter sued this woman!

Im here but not, last night into this morning we had a very bad storm, this morning my SUV suffered hail damage while parked in a parking lot so I was dealing with that & needless to say from that outdoor plumbing problem the yard is swamped again ...it had just dried out enough to the point that the property that had to get dug up could get leveled out & resolved...everyone due to get bad weather...take care & be safe - Ill check in a bit laters

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2009, 04:39:08 PM »

Cindy: "I'm Sorry, You're Cute, But You're Not A 10"
Posted: 5:57 am EDT April 9, 2009
Updated: 2:59 pm EDT April 10, 2009

<snipped>

During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by.

The emotional fireworks erupted in the Morgan and Morgan law offices just before Cindy walked out following her three-hour deposition.

"You have to have hope. If you don't have hope, you don't have faith!" Cindy Anthony yelled out after her deposition was completed.

Cindy appeared to attack John Morgan about a comment she heard him say on television.

"Yes, you did. You went on TV and said I shouldn't be praying," Cindy said.

Meanwhile, Cindy's husband George tried to calm her down.

"Listen, shut up," George told her.

"No, I'm not shutting up," Cindy yelled.

Cindy was still fuming as she walked out and said few words to reporters.

"I can't stomach the man," Cindy said as she walked out, possibly referring to attorney John Morgan.

"How did it go in there, Cindy?" WFTV reporter Jeff Deal asked.

"What set you off?" another reporter asked.

"Nothing," Cindy replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2009, 04:39:56 PM »

Puzzler

you ask: WOW....what happened during that 15 minute break?!?!

Cindy: What did the five fingers say to the face?
George: What?
Cindy: Slap bi***!

credit for joke -- Dave Chappelle 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »

Thanks for the NE article klaas.

I wouldn't doubt it if slore did leave the dirty shoes in her car. she's just that DUMB.

90% chance of conviction? hmm, I like 99.9999999% better.

We the shoes/boots cleaned up by Cindy like the pants were?  IF they were, Cindy will be kicking herself in the butt for doing such a bad job of destroying evidence!   

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2009, 04:46:26 PM »

ealier today i put a message that i got from richard grund on here..well and everytime time i go to look at the replys that are made to any post, i can never find it..lmao..i guess  i just don't get it..anyway if someone will please tell me how to do that i would really appreciate it..thanks and just wanted to tell you all of you that i think you are amazing so amazing.....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2009, 04:49:58 PM »

BEEP BEEP BOZO!  THE BUS IS READY TO RUN YOU OVER [/size][/color][/glow]

P.I. files latest complaint against Casey Anthony's attorney
12:20 PM EDT, April 10, 2009
The Florida Bar confirmed that private investigator Dominic Casey filed the latest bar complaint against attorney Jose Baez, the Orlando Sentinel has learned.

Dominic Casey accused Baez of advising him to do something other than call 911 if he discovered missing Caylee Marie Anthony. Dominic Casey had searched the area where the child's remains were found several weeks earlier.

A portion of Dominic Casey's interview with Orange County and FBI investigators that may have included information about this incident was not released to the public and was reviewed by Judge Stan Strickland. The judge ruled that it would not become public information.

The contents of that interview has not been released.

HOLY CHIT!!!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »

FYI - I picked up the new Enquirer today and there is an article about the case.  After the press conf in the Sanra Cantu case I'll scan it.

Headline is:

EVIDENCE ON SHOES NAILS CASEY FOR CAYLEE'S MURDER

I hope they got it right!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.