April 30, 2024, 11:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279923 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #200 on: April 10, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

The police department/sheriff's office have a union and they can appeal terminations. Don't you watch Law and Order? LOL!!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: April 10, 2009, 05:16:50 PM »

i know linda burdicks email has been posted here before...could some kind soul possibly steer me in the right direction to find it or possibly post it if you know it? tia.

Linda Drane-Burdick  LDrane-Burdick@sao9.org
Jeff Ashton JAshton@sao9.org

ah how wonderful, many thanks nr!

You can thank Bozo for it.  He attached email threads to a motion and it is all in there.
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 10, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

Thank you Brandi
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: April 10, 2009, 05:17:07 PM »

Self-edit  know =now

I'm so excited!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 10, 2009, 05:17:08 PM »

Deputy Refuses To Accept Termination Over Response To Call

Posted: 4:56 pm EDT April 10, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The deputy who investigated a call for service from the man who ended up finding Caylee Anthony's remains was fired by the Orange County Sheriff's Office, but he refused the termination and will keep his job until an appeal is heard.

An investigation of Deputy Richard Cain, regarding his response and investigation of a call for service from Roy Kronk on August 13, 2008, found his response to be "unsatisfactory" and "additional effort should have been expended by him to exhaust the findings of the call," the report released from revealed.

Deputy Cain testified on December 18, 2008 and again on January 14, 2009 and the investigation deemed his testimony to be "untruthful."

The resulting punishment for his actions is two-fold, according to the sheriff's office. Cain is to receive 160 hours suspension without pay for "Unsatisfactory Performance" and termination for being untruthful.

However, Cain didn't accept the termination and is fighting the recommendation. He gets two appeals. If he loses the first appeal, he'll be fired immediately. A second appeal would be heard after his termination.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office told Eyewitness News it could be weeks before a ruling on the first appeal in Cain asks for an extension. If he doesn't, it could be a week or two before a ruling.

Deputy Cain was assigned to the supply section by the sheriff's office pending the appeal he has requested and has no law enforcement powers during that time.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19150728/detail.html#-

Wow!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #205 on: April 10, 2009, 05:20:56 PM »

i know linda burdicks email has been posted here before...could some kind soul possibly steer me in the right direction to find it or possibly post it if you know it? tia.

Linda Drane-Burdick  LDrane-Burdick@sao9.org
Jeff Ashton JAshton@sao9.org

ah how wonderful, many thanks nr!

You can thank Bozo for it.  He attached email threads to a motion and it is all in there.

id rather eat dirt. i had found her addy online but they had evidently screwed up the o9 and had it down as 09. so thank you again.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 10, 2009, 05:25:43 PM »

Well when there is a local report that the Anthonys or their attorney went on national tv, its a safe bet it was to the Today Show

Here is this mornings Anthony camp spin from Brad "Conman" Conway.    Dolce, I wont expound much but I agree with you about the "sympathy factor" involving Conman...a disgusting display of using something to one's advantage...had to get that off my chest!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/30156307/

I have a VERY insenitive question to ask....Not trying to be mean. But does anyone know why BC is in a wheelchair?  ......I'm ducking!

but I'm curious, too.   

Nothing wrong with the question, IMO, Fannie. I'm done now, Fannie!!   

Thank You, Thank you!!!Can you see me know?

Nothing wrong with the question Fannie Mae but personally my real problem with "Conman" as I've coined him is his demeanor & willingness to lie for his clients.     It is just appalling to me that he got on national tv this morning still slamming Zeneida as "having nothing before & now she does" and that this lawsuit was merely for "attention."   That poor woman went to go see a vacant apartment & if everyone recalls in the beginning she had officers coming to her door with her children present & everyone had a cloud of suspicion on her so to say its frivolous is laughable & deplorable for the Anthonys to continue attacking this woman...the person their anger should be pointed to is their own monster of a daughter!!

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: April 10, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys
 I have been out of the Monkey loop for a while so I just have to visit my fav forum to catch up on the latest news.

Wishing all Monkeys a Blessed Easter!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: April 10, 2009, 05:31:17 PM »

Well when there is a local report that the Anthonys or their attorney went on national tv, its a safe bet it was to the Today Show

Here is this mornings Anthony camp spin from Brad "Conman" Conway.    Dolce, I wont expound much but I agree with you about the "sympathy factor" involving Conman...a disgusting display of using something to one's advantage...had to get that off my chest!

I have a VERY insenitive question to ask....Not trying to be mean. But does anyone know why BC is in a wheelchair?  ......I'm ducking!

but I'm curious, too.   

Nothing wrong with the question Fannie Mae but personally my real problem with "Conman" as I've coined him is his demeanor & willingness to lie for his clients.     It is just appalling to me that he got on national tv this morning still slamming Zeneida as "having nothing before & now she does" and that this lawsuit was merely for "attention."   That poor woman went to go see a vacant apartment & if everyone recalls in the beginning she had officers coming to her door with her children present & everyone had a cloud of suspicion on her so to say its frivolous is laughable & deplorable for the Anthonys to continue attacking this woman...the person their anger should be pointed to is their own monster of a daughter!!

Well, I'll say it right out. I wonder if he really is a conman. Ducking again.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 10, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys
 I have been out of the Monkey loop for a while so I just have to visit my fav forum to catch up on the latest news.

ha ha!

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #210 on: April 10, 2009, 05:32:15 PM »

Well, my friends, I'm just about through both Georgie and Spindy's depo's. And I'm bringing back a classic just for the occassion. They both deserve the super side eye. 

OMG!  That is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: April 10, 2009, 05:32:54 PM »

Hello Monkeys

ha ha!

hmmmm....your funny flasher didn't show up on my quote! very cute anyways..

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 10, 2009, 05:34:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys

ha ha!

hmmmm....your funny flasher didn't show up on my quote! very cute anyways..

I knew what you meant...I thought he was cute too. Happy Easter to you 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #213 on: April 10, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

Cindy: "I'm Sorry, You're Cute, But You're Not A 10"
Posted: 5:57 am EDT April 9, 2009
Updated: 2:59 pm EDT April 10, 2009

<snipped>

During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by.

The emotional fireworks erupted in the Morgan and Morgan law offices just before Cindy walked out following her three-hour deposition.

"You have to have hope. If you don't have hope, you don't have faith!" Cindy Anthony yelled out after her deposition was completed.

Cindy appeared to attack John Morgan about a comment she heard him say on television.

"Yes, you did. You went on TV and said I shouldn't be praying," Cindy said.

Meanwhile, Cindy's husband George tried to calm her down.

"Listen, shut up," George told her.

"No, I'm not shutting up," Cindy yelled.

Cindy was still fuming as she walked out and said few words to reporters.

"I can't stomach the man," Cindy said as she walked out, possibly referring to attorney John Morgan.

"How did it go in there, Cindy?" WFTV reporter Jeff Deal asked.

"What set you off?" another reporter asked.

"Nothing," Cindy replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html
Thanks Northern Rose, I saw this video while at work and was just about to ask a question.

So Cindy is saying she can't "stomach that man" about Mr Morgan. I thought she was saying it about George after he told Cindy to shut up.  Glad I read forward before I asked another ______ JSM Question. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: April 10, 2009, 05:37:48 PM »

I JUST GOT THIS YOU GUYS

the deputy that missed te chance to find caylee is fired.... an orange county sheriff's office deputy who failed to investigate fully the site where caylee anthony's body was found..was fired friday....
  Took em long enough.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 10, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »

but I'm curious, too.   

Totally agree with you.  And IIRC she lost her income..she was working for an agency as a cleaning lady..and people did not want to have her in their homes/businesses anylonger after the Casey accusations..so the agency let her go.    She certainly deserves compenasation for that..as well as the aftermath that seems to still be going on..I haven't heard an A Family member yet say..there was no Zenaida..they have a story and they are sticking to it..she needs to stick it to them!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 10, 2009, 05:40:34 PM »

but I'm curious, too.   

I think surfing or diving accident when he was younger, before he became the Conman.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 10, 2009, 05:41:11 PM »

I JUST GOT THIS YOU GUYS

the deputy that missed te chance to find caylee is fired.... an orange county sheriff's office deputy who failed to investigate fully the site where caylee anthony's body was found..was fired friday....

THANKS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: April 10, 2009, 05:41:32 PM »

Cindy: "I'm Sorry, You're Cute, But You're Not A 10"
Posted: 5:57 am EDT April 9, 2009
Updated: 2:59 pm EDT April 10, 2009

<snipped>

During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by.

The emotional fireworks erupted in the Morgan and Morgan law offices just before Cindy walked out following her three-hour deposition.

"You have to have hope. If you don't have hope, you don't have faith!" Cindy Anthony yelled out after her deposition was completed.

Cindy appeared to attack John Morgan about a comment she heard him say on television.

"Yes, you did. You went on TV and said I shouldn't be praying," Cindy said.

Meanwhile, Cindy's husband George tried to calm her down.

"Listen, shut up," George told her.

"No, I'm not shutting up," Cindy yelled.

Cindy was still fuming as she walked out and said few words to reporters.

"I can't stomach the man," Cindy said as she walked out, possibly referring to attorney John Morgan.

"How did it go in there, Cindy?" WFTV reporter Jeff Deal asked.

"What set you off?" another reporter asked.

"Nothing," Cindy replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html
Thanks Northern Rose, I saw this video while at work and was just about to ask a question.

So Cindy is saying she can't "stomach that man" about Mr Morgan. I thought she was saying it about George after he told Cindy to shut up.  Glad I read forward before I asked another ______ JSM Question. 

I just found it funny that he was trying to calm her down by telling her to shut up.  They have such a loving relationship with fond ways of comforting each other (disclaimer: sarcasm) .   If hubby ever did that he would find love face first with a frying pan.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 10, 2009, 05:41:33 PM »

Hello Monkeys

Nice to see you - Have a Happy Easter.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.