April 27, 2024, 09:12:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279742 times)
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:51 PM »

Cindy: "I'm Sorry, You're Cute, But You're Not A 10"
Posted: 5:57 am EDT April 9, 2009
Updated: 2:59 pm EDT April 10, 2009

<snipped>

During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by.

The emotional fireworks erupted in the Morgan and Morgan law offices just before Cindy walked out following her three-hour deposition.

"You have to have hope. If you don't have hope, you don't have faith!" Cindy Anthony yelled out after her deposition was completed.

Cindy appeared to attack John Morgan about a comment she heard him say on television.

"Yes, you did. You went on TV and said I shouldn't be praying," Cindy said.

Meanwhile, Cindy's husband George tried to calm her down.

"Listen, shut up," George told her.

"No, I'm not shutting up," Cindy yelled.

Cindy was still fuming as she walked out and said few words to reporters.

"I can't stomach the man," Cindy said as she walked out, possibly referring to attorney John Morgan.

"How did it go in there, Cindy?" WFTV reporter Jeff Deal asked.

"What set you off?" another reporter asked.

"Nothing," Cindy replied.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: April 10, 2009, 06:15:35 PM »

In the year 2525................................If man is still alive

That's it, I have that song stuck in my head now. It's just the words are not right.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: April 10, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys
 I have been out of the Monkey loop for a while so I just have to visit my fav forum to catch up on the latest news.

Wishing all Monkeys a Blessed Easter!

ha ha!

hmmmm....your funny flasher didn't show up on my quote! very cute anyways..

I knew what you meant...I thought he was cute too. Happy Easter to you 

Hey There, littletexaslady!!!    Great to see you again!! Please don't be such a stranger!!!

A Blessed and Joyous Easter to you, too!!!!   

Hey CBB thank you, it is so good to see so many familar monkey faces . I have just not had time to lurk in a long time. I will try to get back in the loop soon. I really have missed it here! This is my fav spot on the net! 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: April 10, 2009, 06:18:49 PM »

ANJ , I as well thought she was talking about George as the man that Cindy could not stomach.  After now watching her depo for the second time it could be any breathing organism as I can not figure out half of the crap she is saying.

Use the worlds best search engine Myspace! (not available outside of Cindy's world)

Yup, right up there with "My caylee is missing" does not mean what it says....what grown woman joins myspace to write a message to her daughter hoping she will "friend her" good lord...thats pathetic inandofitself!

exactly what I thought when I heard Cindy saying that...pathetic is the fist words out of my mouth....

Let's revisit this message Cindy left on JULY 3, 2008 (reportedly for Casey to read herself)   Highlights bolded by me

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why.  All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future.   Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”
http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg
Bold in red: 
This tells me that Casey took off with Caylee or had already killed her in the early morning hours of 6/15 or 6/16
It also tells me that the neighbors account of a loud argument in addition to what others that had opportunity to be in that house after Casey was arrested have said regarding a very significant argument between Cindy & Casey.
I contend this is not when lies & betrayal began but may have escalated
Cindy right here is asking where Caylee is & who is watching her which indicates she feared something was awfully wrong & Casey may not have been caring for Caylee unlike what she is putting forward to the public now defending her monster

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #244 on: April 10, 2009, 06:20:50 PM »

That's it, I have that song stuck in my head now. It's just the words are not right.

If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies
Everything you think, do, or say
Is in the pill you took today

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #245 on: April 10, 2009, 06:21:38 PM »

Me too 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: April 10, 2009, 06:22:06 PM »

Capps...I had not read that message from Cindy to Casey before! is that the real message that she left???? if so, to me, first time reading it, it is very disturbing and telling...oH MY GOD ! these people are nutters!

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #247 on: April 10, 2009, 06:22:42 PM »

Good to see you too littletxlady....and a Happy Easter to you and everyone.

PS  I ve won enough Wii's here to give to my entire family in their Easter baskets  !

Hi Capp, you look gorgeous as ever...lol! Sorry I missed you post, I'm playing in the flowers and trying to read too. You won Wii's here??? Like I said I've been out of the monkey loop for a while.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #248 on: April 10, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »

If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
I haven't sung that song in awhile 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 10, 2009, 06:23:23 PM »

Capps...I had not read that message from Cindy to Casey before! is that the real message that she left???? if so, to me, first time reading it, it is very disturbing and telling...oH MY GOD ! these people are nutters!

Yes that is the actual message that was retrieved.   The link gives you how it was written on the myspace page.  I know!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #250 on: April 10, 2009, 06:23:43 PM »

Happy Good Friday to all!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 10, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »

Good to see you too littletxlady....and a Happy Easter to you and everyone.

PS  I ve won enough Wii's here to give to my entire family in their Easter baskets  !

Hi Capp, you look gorgeous as ever...lol! Sorry I missed you post, I'm playing in the flowers and trying to read too. You won Wii's here??? Like I said I've been out of the monkey loop for a while.

Awws...yes if you happen to have your cursor hit at the bottom of our monkey page here you get an audio message that you've won a wii's    

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: April 10, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »

Happy Good Friday to all!!

A blessed one to you too Boo.   

Ill be back in a few I want to catch the presser involving Sandra's case...for those interested its supposed to start in 2 minutes - turn on HLN or over on Sandra's thread there may be links posted for local livestream

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 10, 2009, 06:28:51 PM »

<snipped>

During the deposition Cindy Anthony also told attorneys she thinks someone else dumped Caylee's body in the woods near their home after hearing Casey Anthony during a jail visitation video saying she thought her daughter was close by.

The emotional fireworks erupted in the Morgan and Morgan law offices just before Cindy walked out following her three-hour deposition.

"You have to have hope. If you don't have hope, you don't have faith!" Cindy Anthony yelled out after her deposition was completed.

Cindy appeared to attack John Morgan about a comment she heard him say on television.

"I can't stomach the man," Cindy said as she walked out, possibly referring to attorney John Morgan.

i just love tha pic.
That must be the 1st time GA has ever semi stood up to CA. He needs to do that a little more often!!!Maybe he is starting to grow a backbone.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2009, 06:30:20 PM »

If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find

In the year 3535
I haven't sung that song in awhile 

Your voice is just as good as ever!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #255 on: April 10, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »

<snipped>

i just love tha pic.
That must be the 1st time GA has ever semi stood up to CA. He needs to do that a little more often!!!Maybe he is starting to grow a backbone.

Do you mean kahunas?  Not in this lifetime my friend.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 10, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »

<snipped>

Thanks Northern Rose, I saw this video while at work and was just about to ask a question.

So Cindy is saying she can't "stomach that man" about Mr Morgan. I thought she was saying it about George after he told Cindy to shut up.  Glad I read forward before I asked another ______ JSM Question. 

I just found it funny that he was trying to calm her down by telling her to shut up.  They have such a loving relationship with fond ways of comforting each other (disclaimer: sarcasm) .   If hubby ever did that he would find love face first with a frying pan.
  I know, that is why I thought when he told her to shut up, she said I don't have to, she walked out and said I can't stomach that man. I just figured that was a normal conversation in the Anthony household. That's why it didn't dawn on me that she was talking about someone other than George. 

And poor little Caylee had to grow up and hear these kinds of discussions/arguments daily!  That dear little soul is in a much better place..she had no chance of growing up normal in that atmosphere...think about GA, CA being your grandparents, Casey being your Mom and Lee your uncle..where in that equation did little Caylee ever come in ?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: April 10, 2009, 06:32:14 PM »

Wow.  This case is 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: April 10, 2009, 06:32:34 PM »

<snipped>

i just love tha pic.

I wish Kathy Belich would have stuck a mic in her face right about then and ask her one of those classic questions!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: April 10, 2009, 06:33:38 PM »

<snipped>

i just love tha pic.

Do you mean kahunas?  Not in this lifetime my friend.

Joran is truly EVIL

God Don't Like Ugly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.