May 01, 2024, 04:16:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 280226 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: April 11, 2009, 07:33:08 AM »

Hey Pooky....That deputy Cain got fired!!  HaHa... Good

I can't stand LE officers that are lazy, fat, and doing time to collect the check.  This cop was a jerk and was doing the least he could to pass the 8 hours on his shift!  JMO

If he is afraid of a snake?.....Imagine coming up against a real criminal with a gun!!  Run Deputy Cain Run!!  You are a disgrace to the uniform and good riddance!!

Trimm..Just read about the storm...Did you make it through unscathed??

I agree Scarlett.That officer isn't fit to wear a uniform
All is good over here this morning. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 11, 2009, 07:35:08 AM »

The beauty of seeing the Anthonys imploding & lying their faces off so blatantly in these depositions (not that we havent witnessed this before, media spots, LKL dec 10, etc) is knowing full well that they will not be able to control themselves at trial...if this is them on medication nothing would subdue their vile behavior with maybe the exception of a shot of haledol & a straight jacket as they get wheeled out of the courtroom.  Either way I am confident that they are helping the prosecution, not their daughter more so than ever.

OK with that everyone I'm gonna say nite nite, sleep tight, cyas tomorrow  Have a blessed Easter

Don't forget the "Silence of the Lambs" monster guy's face mask for Cindy/EMOD. Maybe THAT will shut her up.

And I want a picture of that. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 11, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »

WDBO Local News      
Deputy fired over failure to investigate Caylee tip
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 10, 2009 6:24 PM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
An Orange County Deputy who investigated a tip from a meter reader in the Casey Anthony case has been fired.

On August 13th of last year meter reader Roy Kronk told deputy Richard Cain he saw a suspicious bag in the woods near the Anthony home, but Cain found nothing.

Deputy Richard Cain was chastised by detectives Yuri Mellich and John Allen for not properly investigating the tip.

"When you came out of the woods did you say 'Hey look buddy, I didn't see a bag in there. Are we in the right spot?'" Mellich questioned.

Cain didn't ask.

Four months later the meter reader returned to the same spot and found Caylee's remains.

Cain has been notified he will be fired for negligence, but he will keep his job as a supply clerk pending

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/deputy-fired-over-failure-to-i.html

~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: April 11, 2009, 07:45:32 AM »

Hey Pooky....That deputy Cain got fired!!  HaHa... Good

I can't stand LE officers that are lazy, fat, and doing time to collect the check.  This cop was a jerk and was doing the least he could to pass the 8 hours on his shift!  JMO

If he is afraid of a snake?.....Imagine coming up against a real criminal with a gun!!  Run Deputy Cain Run!!  You are a disgrace to the uniform and good riddance!!

Trimm..Just read about the storm...Did you make it through unscathed??

Good morning Scarrlett -- I slept in today and missed you.  Yes, interesting that he got fired and that they waited so long.  I wonder why?  Goodness, I have been working 15 hour days and have missed you all week.  Trimm, I hope you are okay.  I think I saw one day while reading on my Blackberry that you had Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes.  My mouth watered all the way home.    I am days behind and will now try to catch up.  Good Morning to All Monkeys, Happy Easter.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #524 on: April 11, 2009, 07:46:26 AM »

Thanks Trimm for posting the link.. I was on Page 10 looking for that..

Stinks about Sea...I would like to hear his comments.. Yoo Hoo SEA..We are searching for you.

Just over at Blinks.  Very sad about Sandra and can NOT comprehend a women involved AT ALL!! She has nothing yet about this women.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/04/10/sandra-cantu-case-source-says-arrest-imminent/#comments

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #525 on: April 11, 2009, 07:58:38 AM »

gosh darn it.. i cant ever seem to find klaas on here when i come anymore! if someone sees her... tell her that the story about myself and that demi thang will be on INSIDE EDITION... interview was done today with icywings11 and the lady in the incident..
i was told my screen name will be shown... i still wanted to ask klaas a ? if she is around..
thx!
kim

www.twitter.com/heykim

That's Fabulous!!  Will they say you are a Monkey?? Are we allowed to go to the outside with our site's names??  I think they are rules..I see many times you ask for Klaas' e-mail. 
Try..Klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com        I beleive it is that simple and she is always on top of everything!!
 She does not sleep;She does not eat;She watches over Scared Monkeys and can't be beat!!   

Pooks..I hope your work is successful. It must be so draining. I don't know how you do it!! Read all day and come home to read 100000000000 posts from all of us!!  And take care of little Pooks and that handsome honey you have!!   

I have 8 am appointments so...I'll catch you all this afternoon.  I would love to hear "SCARED MONKEYS" on Inside Addition!!   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: April 11, 2009, 08:04:20 AM »

Body Language Reveals George, Cindy Anthony's Emotions
Friday, April 10, 2009 10:40:56 PM

Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- During their depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit on Thursday, George and Cindy Anthony showed obvious signs of stress.

News 13 brought in body language expert Susan Constantine to take a look at the tapes of the depositions to give us some insight into how they were reacting to the questioning.

Constantine said George was near his breaking point, and his wife, Cindy, is also feeling the stress. She said she saw hostility from Cindy and sadness from George.

"He says, emotionally, I have had enough. I'm done," Constantine said.
Constantine explained that George is sad and showed a lot of emotions during the depositions.

"He tilts his head to the side and he says, 'Hey, I'm not going to give you any information. He's aloof and he's also showing arrogance. You can see the emotion ... defensive ... pulled back. He's had enough. I'm not going to be able to handle much more of this, Brad. He's being honest. I think he's at his breaking point here," Constantine said as she watched video of George during his questioning.

Constantine said the questioning is weighing on him so much because he wants to believe his daughter, and so does Cindy. But instead of showing signs of sadness, Constantine said Cindy is angry.

Constantine showed News 13's Jacqueline Fell how Cindy's eyes reveal hear state of mind.

"Her eyes are very fixed and stare-like, and her eyebrows go up -- that's anger," Constantine said.

She then showed Fell what the bottom of Cindy's face reveals.

"The mouth goes horizontal -- that's frustration and anger, as well. She can't keep her mouth quiet. She just can't. She doesn't have control of that emotion," Constantine explained.

Constantine said you can see the toll the situation has taken on Cindy physically.
"You can see her skeletal muscles. I mean, her cheekbones, you can see it in her neck. She's really gone through the loop here. She's gone through quite a bit. She's lot a lot of weight. To me, she doesn't look that healthy," Constantine said.

According to Constantine, while George continues to try to recover from the death of Caylee, He is wrestling with his own emotions. But his wife, who Constantine says is mentally stronger, is just fighting to stick with the story she has heard from Casey.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/10/body_language_reveals_george_cindy_anthony39s_emotions.html

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: April 11, 2009, 08:06:36 AM »

Hey Pooky.
I've got some catching up to do also.See you in a bit. 

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #528 on: April 11, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »

What happened to Sea? Why are we sad about him?   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: April 11, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »

Whew!  I'm spent, Monkeys.  Watched all three hours of demented, possessed Cindy... I may never be okay again... Pure, unadulterated EVIL. 

In the words of John Morgan:  "Brad, please, for God's sake... This is outrageous!"

At the end, when I heard Brad utter to no effect, "Cindy, stop. Stop. Stop."  -- it occurred to me how vastly different things might have turned out if Trainwreck Cindy had ever listened to those who gave her sound advice:

Kick Casey out.    File theft charges against Casey.    Stop enabling her.   Call the police immediately about that car.    Please stay calm.    Tell us the truth.    Just answer the question.    Please give us your cooperation.    Stop interrupting me.    Focus your efforts on Caylee, not Casey.    Stop covering for your daughter.    Don't talk to the media.    Stop losing your temper on camera.    Just ignore the protesters.    Face the facts.    Just answer yes or no.    Listen.    Shut up.   Shut up.  Shut up.

Poor Caylee.  Yes, it is a blessing she is free from that despicable family... it is just so tragic.

Sorry to post-and-run, but I'm truly exhausted and have to work in the morning.  Still haven't shopped for Easter dinner, either.  Take care, Monkeys.  (( hugs ))

Desi

God Bless Our Caylee

Desi ~   It is always so good to hear your thoughts.   Good catch on Cindy's remark about DCasey not finding Caylee's remains in November.    Her words will end up putting them all in jail before it is all over, in my opinion.

The picture you posted is scary.   There is evil in those eyes.   Like you, I take comfort in knowing Caylee is safe in heaven and away from these monsters.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: April 11, 2009, 08:16:49 AM »

good morning all...
Yeah...what happened to Sea???

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: April 11, 2009, 08:24:51 AM »

Birthday Thread for Deenie:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4843.msg763564#msg763564
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: April 11, 2009, 08:42:01 AM »

Good Morning Sassy (and all other monkeys!!).  There is one over there for CBB too!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: April 11, 2009, 08:45:20 AM »

We haven't seen him around for several days.We miss him. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: April 11, 2009, 09:10:42 AM »

Cindy in part 1 says that she has seen a picture of Jeffrey Hopkins and his son Zachery! 

I have a picture of my garden gnomes and leprechauns playing poker and chanting CMA.  Maybe that will help their case?

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: April 11, 2009, 09:21:58 AM »

Good Morning Sassy (and all other monkeys!!).  There is one over there for CBB too!

Hi Leroy!   Thanks!!!   

Here is the link for CBB:   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4842.0

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #536 on: April 11, 2009, 09:24:22 AM »

Okay, just finished all of Cindy's depo.  Does anyone have something stronger than a Motrin?

I keep asking this question, but why do these people continue to act in this manner?  They know that the public hates them (not just the monkeys), they know their daughter did the deed, and they know that all of this will come up in the trial?

How come that cannot think for a minute that maybe, just maybe, a little humility would go a long way?  How come they cannot just sit back and say, "This is about Caylee".  Why does Cindy have to have that F&$KING smirk on her face at the end?

I am sorry monkeys - I know that we have no frame of reference to compare them to in the real world.  But shouldn't common sense come into the picture at some point?????   

ITA Steel from the get go if they would have rallied around Caylee the public's response to them would have been completely different.  IMO they would have garnered sympathy if they would have planted their feet firmly on the ground that they needed to find their granddaughter and ta hell with what was going on with KC - they never once looked at the situation objectively, instead they immediately focused on poor poor pitiful Slore  - big mistake, what they are dealing with now is what they asked for by not doing the right thing for Caylee.  They have lots to hide and eventually it will all come out - KC is not going to protect them like they have been trying to protect her!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: April 11, 2009, 09:26:34 AM »

Good Evening Monks....Would someone please be so kind and to give me a quick brief on NG tonight..PLEASE!!!  As I was running through the posts someone, sorry don't remember who mentioned LP was on...what did he say??

Sunny...that was me...here's what Lenny said:

George himself said to one of the detectives interviewing him that he did have knowledge or that he had discussed ZG taking away the baby in Jay Blanchard Park, so he lied during the deposition about not having any knowledge.

Sawgrass Apt. ZG was there because she was getting a divorce and needed an apartment; that's why she put down 2 children, she actually has 6 children.  KC that morning was there to visit a friend and driving Tony Lazzaro's jeep with NY plates.  That morning, the 17th, she was driving the jeep because she's got a dead body in the trunk of her car from the night of the 15th, when there was a fight.  Cindy choked her out, da**ed near beat her senseless, that's why she picked up the child and left.

All of these things tend to follow from that and the fight was over the bill that KC had paid with some of Cindy's mother's money from the retirement home.  That's what brought this whole thing on and the chain of events flowed to where KC goes to see her friend Dante' and Annie who no longer lives at the Sawgrass.  She sees the manager communicating to ZG and Z's car with the NY plates, makes a connection and stroes it in her mind...this could be handy down the road.

He said:  Cindy don't have anything on me when it comes to reading those reports...believe me.

I so enjoyed this last night. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #538 on: April 11, 2009, 10:25:42 AM »

After Cindy's depo before she left the courtroom she had a meltdown.She addressed Mr. Morgan in a very nasty tone saying "You said on TV that I couldn't pray." She then stormed out and said 'I can't stomach the man!" Does anyone have a clue what she is talking about? I don't remember hearing anything about this until now. I admire and respect Mr. Morgan for the way he maintained a professional and kind demeanor throughout the proceedings.Cindy and George both made that difficult . I don't think I have seen any two people be more rude and obstinate in my life.
I have no idea what that prayer comment was about, Cindy probably doesn't either. I laughed when George raised his hand and told the reporters nobody else on the elevator. I believe George did them a favor, Cindy was so insane inside that elevator, ranting, she probably would have attacked someone. Whatever meds you are on George and Cindy, they ain't working, go back to the doctor and take care of this, before one of you hurt or kill someone with your anger. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #539 on: April 11, 2009, 10:28:56 AM »

Desi, thanks for your post, and pic of Cindy. The woman is insane, and before all this is over, I really hate to think what more this she devil will do to protect her daughter. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.