April 30, 2024, 11:09:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279920 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1040 on: April 12, 2009, 10:06:35 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear what happened Mags, thank God your son didn't get hurt, I'm sure he was so frightened. What a horrible thing to have happened. Try to get a good nights sleep though I'm sure it will be difficult.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1041 on: April 12, 2009, 10:16:58 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear what happened Mags, thank God your son didn't get hurt, I'm sure he was so frightened. What a horrible thing to have happened. Try to get a good nights sleep though I'm sure it will be difficult.

OMG Mags, how frightening! I'm so glad everyone is fine. I swear those people ought to be shot!! Barking dogs are great, but a son with a gun is even better. I think I have a new bumper sticker idea!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1042 on: April 12, 2009, 10:20:13 PM »

Mags, sorry to hear what happened. Glad to hear your son is safe and had a gun for protection. I hope your son feels better. He's a very brave guy. Hope the cop dog is okay too. Get some rest, hugs JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: April 12, 2009, 11:00:10 PM »

OMG Mags, how frightening! I'm so glad everyone is fine. I swear those people ought to be shot!! Barking dogs are great, but a son with a gun is even better. I think I have a new bumper sticker idea!!

Ohhh that is a good bumper sticker, you should go with it LOL

Don't know if I can sleep, but I'm going to log out and try. My dogs are confused and jumpy, my son went to bed.

Have a good night, I want some more news tomorrow...and I like seeing Cindy make a fool of herself

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1044 on: April 12, 2009, 11:02:07 PM »

Night Mags, I'm out too, long day!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: April 12, 2009, 11:03:23 PM »

Happy Easter Monkey Family!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1046 on: April 12, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »

I was looking at some pictures of Caylee well one pic sent me to WS and they were saying that the pic was taking on the night of June 15 2008 in some motel it was Caylee crying in a red shirt, this pic someone used for a poster they also said that the motel had some video of Casey pacing in the parking lot, the picture was taking supposedly around midnight and the baby was in distress has anyone every heard any thing about this they were posting this stuff 2 days ago? I have the site addresses but not sure if I am suppose to post the link here or not?
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: April 12, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »

I am of the opinion that Conway did not sanction or approve of the actions of the Anthony's during that fiasco of a deposition.  My guess is he is not long for representing them.  He still needs a career with income after this is all over.

I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.

I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
I agree with you, he needs to get away from them now before his law career becomes completely tarnished. When Cindy was having that tirade after the depo before she and George got on the elevator, Conway had a look of horror on his face. If your clients are not going to listen to you, what is the point of representing them?
I think that is one reason way NeJame (sp) left them.  They wouldn't take his advise and Cindy kept mouthing off.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: April 12, 2009, 11:11:21 PM »

I was looking at some pictures of Caylee well one pic sent me to WS and they were saying that the pic was taking on the night of June 15 2008 in some motel it was Caylee crying in a red shirt, this pic someone used for a poster they also said that the motel had some video of Casey pacing in the parking lot, the picture was taking supposedly around midnight and the baby was in distress has anyone every heard any thing about this they were posting this stuff 2 days ago? I have the site addresses but not sure if I am suppose to post the link here or not?
The only red shirt pictures I have seen with Caylee is the one with Lee holding her and she is reaching out to the person (KC?) taking the picture or there was another picture of her in an OSU football jersey, but I don't think she was crying in that picture.

I'm not sure what picture you are talking about Haydens, that is because I have never been on WS. From what I have read, it is not a very nice place to be, so I have never been there.

As far is the video, the only person I have ever heard about the motel is from LP, he said there is video. So far, I have never seen it nor have I heard that LE has a copy of the video. Sorry I can't help you.  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: April 12, 2009, 11:14:34 PM »

I am of the opinion that Conway did not sanction or approve of the actions of the Anthony's during that fiasco of a deposition.  My guess is he is not long for representing them.  He still needs a career with income after this is all over.

I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.

I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
I agree with you, he needs to get away from them now before his law career becomes completely tarnished. When Cindy was having that tirade after the depo before she and George got on the elevator, Conway had a look of horror on his face. If your clients are not going to listen to you, what is the point of representing them?
I think that is one reason way NeJame (sp) left them.  They wouldn't take his advise and Cindy kept mouthing off.
ITA BikerBev. They couldn't keep their yaps shut and totally dogged TM in the process. I think it is funny he is now TES's attorney. Maybe Conway will see the light and leave their sorry butts on the roadside too. JMO JSM

By the way Happy Easter!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: April 12, 2009, 11:16:12 PM »

You all when George had to testify in the Grand Jury hearing, was that sealed??  And if so, will it be read when Casey is on trial

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1051 on: April 12, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »

Happy Easter to all Monkeys!!

I was thinking about this yesterday, but didn't get a chance to post about it.

I've been thinking about how Morgan and Cindy got in each other's face toward the end of Cindy's deposition...and then Cindy created an uproar after the deposition...and then Cindy went out the door and in front of the press said "I can't stomach that man."

Well...what Morgan was excited about was putting it to Cindy that "SHE" was the one who in public and to the press stated that Casey had not been shown a photo of ZG and that ZG was NOT cleared.  Cindy said that Casey gave her the approval to put that out in the press.

Wouldn't it be something if Morgan turns around and names Cindy as a co-defendant in the defamation case!!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: April 12, 2009, 11:17:05 PM »

Night Mags, I'm out too, long day!
Hi BooBoo, Josef and I have missed you! Sleep tight. Happy Easter by the way.

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1053 on: April 12, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »

Its ok thanks I was just wondering I never saw it before either and I don't go on WS either it was a site took me there, I had just never heard anything abou the pic or the motel thing what had LP said about it ?? 
Sorry O/T here how are the eggs and the momma bird??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: April 12, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

What I am thinking is maybe he told the whole truth, and maybe Casey doesnt know that!!!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: April 12, 2009, 11:20:24 PM »

You all when George had to testify in the Grand Jury hearing, was that sealed??  And if so, will it be read when Casey is on trial
I'm not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv. But A1 yes I do know it is sealed. If I'm not mistaken, that was the court hearing when it was played over the loudspeaker or something and the judge told the media, if this gets out they will be held in contempt or some sort of big trouble.

I'm not sure about if it will be read while she is on trial. I always thought GJ testimony was a secret. BUT this is coming from JSM who has about 1/2 the brain cells of an average monkey when it comes to this case. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: April 12, 2009, 11:21:29 PM »

The only red shirt pictures I have seen with Caylee is the one with Lee holding her and she is reaching out to the person (KC?) taking the picture or there was another picture of her in an OSU football jersey, but I don't think she was crying in that picture.

I'm not sure what picture you are talking about Haydens, that is because I have never been on WS. From what I have read, it is not a very nice place to be, so I have never been there.

As far is the video, the only person I have ever heard about the motel is from LP, he said there is video. So far, I have never seen it nor have I heard that LE has a copy of the video. Sorry I can't help you.  JSM

I read that about the red shirt, too, and was curious about it.  I've never seen that picture, only the one with Lee holding Casey and I don't think that's the picture that's being talked about.  They were saying that Caylee looked like she was in distress, but the picture with Lee just looks like she's reaching out to someone and Lee's laughing.  Hmmmm....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: April 12, 2009, 11:22:31 PM »

I'm not an attorney, nor do I play one on tv. But A1 yes I do know it is sealed. If I'm not mistaken, that was the court hearing when it was played over the loudspeaker or something and the judge told the media, if this gets out they will be held in contempt or some sort of big trouble.

I'm not sure about if it will be read while she is on trial. I always thought GJ testimony was a secret. BUT this is coming from JSM who has about 1/2 the brain cells of an average monkey when it comes to this case. 
oh Sweetie, you underestimate yourself so much!!!  If nothing else, you are one of the most loyal and dedicated monkeys!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: April 12, 2009, 11:24:10 PM »

What I am thinking is maybe he told the whole truth, and maybe Casey doesnt know that!!!!

Hmmm...interesting..

Well, I know that the GJ records are sealed.  I believe that if George is called to the stand in the trial and is questioned about anything that he answered in the GJ, then George better say the same thing because the record will be brought out in court to show what he said during the GJ.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: April 12, 2009, 11:26:45 PM »

Happy Easter to all Monkeys!!

I was thinking about this yesterday, but didn't get a chance to post about it.

I've been thinking about how Morgan and Cindy got in each other's face toward the end of Cindy's deposition...and then Cindy created an uproar after the deposition...and then Cindy went out the door and in front of the press said "I can't stomach that man."

Well...what Morgan was excited about was putting it to Cindy that "SHE" was the one who in public and to the press stated that Casey had not been shown a photo of ZG and that ZG was NOT cleared.  Cindy said that Casey gave her the approval to put that out in the press.

Wouldn't it be something if Morgan turns around and names Cindy as a co-defendant in the defamation case!!    

I think it would be funny.  But what was it back in the day that about their homeowner's insurance would pay her off and they were co defendents?  I don't know why I remember this being said, but it may have been something I read on Murt, so go figure. Probably just a bunch of baloney. JSM is tired and sometimes gets this stuff twisted in her mind. I would never be able to be an attorney. I'm sure some smart monkey knows, stupid JSM is going to lurk now. Just wanted to know I read your post.

PS JSM loves Mr Morgan and Mitnik et al. Not as much as she loves Cuddly ex Sheriff Beary though. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.