April 27, 2024, 03:05:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279723 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: April 12, 2009, 11:49:52 PM »

Thank you for posting these.  The one in which she's crying is much more distrubing than the black/white photo. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: April 12, 2009, 11:51:15 PM »

Happy Easter to all Monkeys!!

I was thinking about this yesterday, but didn't get a chance to post about it.

I've been thinking about how Morgan and Cindy got in each other's face toward the end of Cindy's deposition...and then Cindy created an uproar after the deposition...and then Cindy went out the door and in front of the press said "I can't stomach that man."

Well...what Morgan was excited about was putting it to Cindy that "SHE" was the one who in public and to the press stated that Casey had not been shown a photo of ZG and that ZG was NOT cleared.  Cindy said that Casey gave her the approval to put that out in the press.

Wouldn't it be something if Morgan turns around and names Cindy as a co-defendant in the defamation case!!   

From her testimony, he probably could, but I don't think he needs to now. That is a slippery slope according to the insurance adjuster I talked to about this.

If they can prove that KC had NO OTHER means of support except her parents and she was living in their home for the year preceding, and she was under their authority, then their liability insurance for defamation will come into play. That is what I believe he was going for all along.

That is evidently why Morgan was so interested in KC's earnings (IRS, contributing to the household, paying rent, etc.)

That is really not an issue now that Cindy admitted she went on TV after LE told her that ZG had been cleared and that KC said it was not her, then said that it ZG was a suspect and that KC did not clear her. I am not sure he will even have to add her as a defendant in the case to collect from her homeowners.

Turbo...WOW...thanks for all the info...that makes sense about the homeowners insurance.
I'm thinking that C&G have been advised of this and that's why they were SOOOOO adamant about repeatedly saying that this is not the ZG that KC described to them and how this case could be ended today.  I "knew" there was more to it than I was understanding when Morgan became so strident toward the end...it seemed to me like he was trying to get the information about Cindy and the press into the deposition record.  It would also explain why G&C were so defensive.

You bet he did.  Now Morgan has Cindy slandering Zeneida publicly by way of  media statements separate of her daughter & she admitted it so either way they stepped their foot into it.   If I were Morgan Id sue Cindy & for more than the small sum of $15,000 Zeneida was suing for more on principle.  Johnny just leave some in the pot for Jesse & a few others that have rightful claims to slander & defamation of character  to make sure the Anthonys cant live off of the donations of naive people &  blood money they've accumulated using their granddaughter as a prop for their agendas...shame on them!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: April 12, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »

Thanks Des, I watched the first couple of seconds of that, boy the tears come fast when you have Grandchildren!!!  But, anyway, doesnt that look like an OU shirt?????  And why would that be?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #1083 on: April 12, 2009, 11:52:32 PM »

ok messed that up real bad I have them in my photo bucket not sure which code to paste??

Thanks Hayden - I was able to see them from the links in your post.....i had not seen the crying one before.  I'm not sure how they would know it was taken in a Motel....but I cant really see any of the background.  The background in the one of her not crying, it looks like the kitchen of an apartment and not a motel. 

[/quote
sorry messed that up real bad glad you were able to see themyeah me either courious about the motel room thing I couldn't tell either but if it was the last night she was alive kinda creepy that she would keep that lil Jersey and an hang it on her wall huh??
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: April 12, 2009, 11:54:08 PM »

Thank you Desi.  I remember LP mentioning that too but like you said, have not heard anything more about it.

Hi, Leroy!

There are a lot of loose ends like this for us to ponder and chase.  So many it makes me dizzy sometimes!

It often oesn't help to Google and see what others are saying, because there is just a TON of misinformation and rumor and speculation. 

I really do hope we will someday know at least most of the truth about what happened to Caylee.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: April 12, 2009, 11:55:50 PM »

I am of the opinion that Conway did not sanction or approve of the actions of the Anthony's during that fiasco of a deposition.  My guess is he is not long for representing them.  He still needs a career with income after this is all over.

I think he was trying to get them under control, but even he lost the ability to control them.  And in the end when CinCin waved that paper and accused Morgan of perjury, he had to feel that that was the last straw.

I am not a fan of Conway by a longshot, but it was very telling to me that they just left him in Morgans office and got on the elevator by themselves.  His reputation does not need these AssHats!   
I agree with you, he needs to get away from them now before his law career becomes completely tarnished. When Cindy was having that tirade after the depo before she and George got on the elevator, Conway had a look of horror on his face. If your clients are not going to listen to you, what is the point of representing them?

I seems he put his own credibility and ethics in jeopardy also in that deposition. Remember when Morgan kept reminding him that he could NOT answer the questions for his clients and kept warning him about that being unethical?  Morgan told him more than once that he was in very serious territory with his actions.

YES, he lost control of them, and had no idea how to reel them back in. I think in the beginning he was just going to let them speak, but when they were hostile he kept telling them to just answer the question. They neither one listened to a word he said. He let them not only insult the plaintiff in the case, but threaten the plaintiff's attorney as well. He is in a mess with this one, and I really don't expect him to last with them much longer.

I do believe he was shocked at some of the things Morgan presented in the deposition.

Yes, Conway lost control of both C&G.  I really don't think any attorney could keep them in control.  I remember that NeJame said that he couldn't represent clients who wouldn't listen to him or take his advice or words to that effect. 

You may be right, Conway could have been shocked because he was not doing a good job.  Maybe he never expected the hostility level of the A's and the competence level of Morgan, et.al.

However, George turned into a very good boy and answered all the questions after the 15 minute break that Conway took with him.  Wonder what happened during that break?

Seems George didn't begin answering questions soon enough, though, because Morgan is probably going to bring him back in for more questioning.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: April 12, 2009, 11:56:52 PM »

ok messed that up real bad I have them in my photo bucket not sure which code to paste??

Thanks Hayden - I was able to see them from the links in your post.....i had not seen the crying one before.  I'm not sure how they would know it was taken in a Motel....but I cant really see any of the background.  The background in the one of her not crying, it looks like the kitchen of an apartment and not a motel. 

[/quote
sorry messed that up real bad glad you were able to see themyeah me either courious about the motel room thing I couldn't tell either but if it was the last night she was alive kinda creepy that she would keep that lil Jersey and an hang it on her wall huh??

omg...didn't even think of that!!!  yes, beyond creepy if true!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: April 12, 2009, 11:57:47 PM »

Thanks Des, I watched the first couple of seconds of that, boy the tears come fast when you have Grandchildren!!!  But, anyway, doesnt that look like an OU shirt?????  And why would that be?

A1, I am tooooo tired to look it up in my notes, but on Casey's facebook comments at one point, IIRC she exchanged messages with a guy from Ohio (going to school there maybe?) who she had had a fling with in Orlando.  It seemed to make Ricardo jealous to see the guy's comments posted there... do you recall something like that?  (I could be quite wrong about this; just a vague memory.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: April 12, 2009, 11:57:52 PM »

It's an Ohio State University shirt...Lee is a big Buckeye fan.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: April 12, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »

Oh the Buckeyes!!!  I think I did read that earlier.  Thanks so much both of you!!!1

a

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: April 13, 2009, 12:01:53 AM »

:Oh my, I have been a monkey a long time and that is the wierdest post I have ever made!!!!  I think I will go to sleep on that note!!!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: April 13, 2009, 12:02:24 AM »

A1, I am tooooo tired to look it up in my notes, but on Casey's facebook comments at one point, IIRC she exchanged messages with a guy from Ohio (going to school there maybe?) who she had had a fling with in Orlando.  It seemed to make Ricardo jealous to see the guy's comments posted there... do you recall something like that?  (I could be quite wrong about this; just a vague memory.)

Desi - so glad your back by the way!  I do recall a fling from Ohio, but at this point it seems she had a fling with someone in just about every state    

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: April 13, 2009, 12:03:01 AM »

:Oh my, I have been a monkey a long time and that is the wierdest post I have ever made!!!!  I think I will go to sleep on that note!!!

I gotta say it made me laugh though!! 

Good night Always!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: April 13, 2009, 12:05:08 AM »

Don't worry............we can "read between the lines".........ROFL!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: April 13, 2009, 12:05:17 AM »

Turbo and Puzzler -  I dont usually have anything intelligent to add to them, I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your posts...thanks for all the info and insight.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: April 13, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »

[/quote

I wonder if it was KC that hung the jersey on the wall or if Cindy did it in preparation for Greta's visit?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: April 13, 2009, 12:06:45 AM »

Don't worry............we can "read between the lines".........ROFL!!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: April 13, 2009, 12:07:46 AM »

Happy Easter to all Monkeys!!

I was thinking about this yesterday, but didn't get a chance to post about it.

I've been thinking about how Morgan and Cindy got in each other's face toward the end of Cindy's deposition...and then Cindy created an uproar after the deposition...and then Cindy went out the door and in front of the press said "I can't stomach that man."

Well...what Morgan was excited about was putting it to Cindy that "SHE" was the one who in public and to the press stated that Casey had not been shown a photo of ZG and that ZG was NOT cleared.  Cindy said that Casey gave her the approval to put that out in the press.

Wouldn't it be something if Morgan turns around and names Cindy as a co-defendant in the defamation case!!   

From her testimony, he probably could, but I don't think he needs to now. That is a slippery slope according to the insurance adjuster I talked to about this.

If they can prove that KC had NO OTHER means of support except her parents and she was living in their home for the year preceding, and she was under their authority, then their liability insurance for defamation will come into play. That is what I believe he was going for all along.

That is evidently why Morgan was so interested in KC's earnings (IRS, contributing to the household, paying rent, etc.)

That is really not an issue now that Cindy admitted she went on TV after LE told her that ZG had been cleared and that KC said it was not her, then said that it ZG was a suspect and that KC did not clear her. I am not sure he will even have to add her as a defendant in the case to collect from her homeowners.

Turbo...WOW...thanks for all the info...that makes sense about the homeowners insurance.
I'm thinking that C&G have been advised of this and that's why they were SOOOOO adamant about repeatedly saying that this is not the ZG that KC described to them and how this case could be ended today.  I "knew" there was more to it than I was understanding when Morgan became so strident toward the end...it seemed to me like he was trying to get the information about Cindy and the press into the deposition record.  It would also explain why G&C were so defensive.

You bet he did.  Now Morgan has Cindy slandering Zeneida publicly by way of  media statements separate of her daughter & she admitted it so either way they stepped their foot into it.   If I were Morgan Id sue Cindy & for more than the small sum of $15,000 Zeneida was suing for more on principle.  Johnny just leave some in the pot for Jesse & a few others that have rightful claims to slander & defamation of character  to make sure the Anthonys cant live off of the donations of naive people &  blood money they've accumulated using their granddaughter as a prop for their agendas...shame on them!

That is why I don't think he will have to add her to the lawsuit to collect from her insurance company because he got her to admit she was "speaking for KC" and then she turned around and said something like that was what she believed, so he seemed to have 'hooked" her on both points.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: April 13, 2009, 12:08:09 AM »

[/quote

I wonder if it was KC that hung the jersey on the wall or if Cindy did it in preparation for Greta's visit?

Uh-oh...looks like I messed up and posted into another post....I'm sorry...

There was a poster of Caylee on that wall, too, and that's why I was wondering if Cindy put that little Jersey on the wall.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: April 13, 2009, 12:08:12 AM »

Do you recall when Greta did that interview?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.