May 01, 2024, 08:42:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279976 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: April 13, 2009, 02:02:56 PM »

I want to ask you all something.  I believe that Caylee died because her Mom's actions had escalated to a point she could not return from.  More booze, more drugs, more guys, more sex.  The night Caylee died, Casey wanted out bad, she wanted to stay out for a long time.  She drugged Caylee and wrapped the tape around her face.  Casey was not angry at her mom or Caylee or anyone.  She just wanted to party.  This was fatal to Caylee.  Then the story of her riding around with the body, until the day she finally wrapped Caylee up and put the goodbye kiss on her tiny mouth.  Ok.  If you are the Jury, and this is what is presented to you, what is your answer????

IMHO GUILTY....aggravated assault upon on minor, death resulting, murder.   Disposing of the body an aggravating factor due to the selfishness of worrying about not getting caught versus showing any remorse for her actions.   There is no excuse for drugging or forcing a toxic substance upon a child, none & well as Casey was very aware of the danger of serious bodily harm or death in doing so.

A certain part of me had hoped she did something this selfish & stupid & didnt ruminate about getting rid of Caylee but her computer searches as early as March not only about how to make chloroform neck breaking, household weapons but the researching about missing children months before & even using a fake identity for her ticket show premeditation - possibly her diary as well.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: April 13, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »

To the theme of the Brady Bunch...

"Here's the story,
Of a bitch named Spindy,
Who was covering up for a very dreadful murder.
All of her lies were very cold,
Like Caylee’s mother,
The boldest one for sure.

Here's the story,
Of a bitch named Spindy,
Who was busy with many lies of her own.
There were many lies,
Woven all together, Spindy is all alone-.

Till the one day when the lady met Mr. Morgan,
and Scared Monkeys knew much more than a hunch.
That this bitch,
Must somehow protect her family.
That's the way they all became the Scamthony Bunch,
The Scamthony Bunch- the Scamthony Bunch
That's the way- they became the Scamthony Bunch."

Now try to get that out of your head for the day.   

in pic 3 is that a sweat ring on her sweater? 

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1322 on: April 13, 2009, 02:06:13 PM »

I want to ask you all something.  I believe that Caylee died because her Mom's actions had escalated to a point she could not return from.  More booze, more drugs, more guys, more sex.  The night Caylee died, Casey wanted out bad, she wanted to stay out for a long time.  She drugged Caylee and wrapped the tape around her face.  Casey was not angry at her mom or Caylee or anyone.  She just wanted to party.  This was fatal to Caylee.  Then the story of her riding around with the body, until the day she finally wrapped Caylee up and put the goodbye kiss on her tiny mouth.  Ok.  If you are the Jury, and this is what is presented to you, what is your answer????

That is a very compelling story.  But let's make sure the prosecution tells the jury.....

She partied on for 30 days with everyone
She stole from everyone
She lied to everyone
She slored with everyone

Now, how does her story make you feel?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: April 13, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

Yes mymonkey

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1324 on: April 13, 2009, 02:07:12 PM »

Murad:
rmurad@murad.com

Hanes:
http://www.hanes.com/Hanes/Marketing/EmailCustomerService.aspx

Dove (UniLever):
http://www.unilever.com/resource/contact-form.aspx

Shutterfly:
sponsorships@shutterfly.com

Johnson and Johnson CEO:
http://www.spoke.com/public/directEmail.spoke;jsessionid=1jcgoxfdvig4q

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1325 on: April 13, 2009, 02:10:09 PM »

What is Oprah smoking!!! 

Oh wait.. don't ask. I already know. 

100 dollar bills? 

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: April 13, 2009, 02:10:15 PM »

IMHO GUILTY....aggravated assault upon on minor, death resulting, murder.   Disposing of the body an aggravating factor due to the selfishness of worrying about not getting caught versus showing any remorse for her actions.   There is no excuse for drugging or forcing a toxic substance upon a child, none & well as Casey was very aware of the danger of serious bodily harm or death in doing so.

A certain part of me had hoped she did something this selfish & stupid & didnt ruminate about getting rid of Caylee but her computer searches as early as March not only about how to make chloroform neck breaking, household weapons but the researching about missing children months before & even using a fake identity for her ticket show premeditation - possibly her diary as well.

But I dont believe the neck breaking was for Caylee.  I think that was for her parents.  I think she really wanted to house to herself.  I dont believe she actually wanted to kill Caylee, but she had this fantasy how her life could be so wonderful all by herself in that home with no obligations.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: April 13, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

Commerce, Justice, Science: Departments of Commerce and Justice
Child is Missing Program (ACIM) to establish a Caylee Anthony Missing Child Program in Orlando, 500 S.E. 17th St., Ft. Lauderdale, 33316. $500,000. This funding will bolster child and elderly safety programs by assisting law enforcement agencies in the first few hours a child or an elderly adult is reported missing via a telephony technology and satellite mapping system. This funding will also provide additional law enforcement training regarding missing children/elderly cases, and promote community education and awareness meetings involving child safety issues in the State of Florida.

http://grayson.house.gov/appropriations-information.shtml

Might as well give that money to AIG too....same thing is gonna happen!!

I think that this is an excellent idea and a worthy program.

Just get Caylee Anthony Missing Child out of the name!   

OH my word! Did you all see on the above mentioned page: http://grayson.house.gov/appropriations-information.shtml

THIS quote:

"The Covenant House of Florida. 5931 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando 32807 $700,000.  This funding will establish a Parenting Education and Health Support program that will serve pregnant or parenting homeless teen mothers in central Florida. The project will provide a specialized curriculum for runaway and homeless youth (teen mothers and fathers) on parenting and parenthood, childbirth, infant feeding and breastfeeding promotion, baby care basics, and education regarding risky behavior and other risk factors that may result in harm to fetuses and newborns (i.e, tobacco, alcohol and drug use)."

Isn't this the place the KidFinders folks are setting up as their new revenue source? Or, am I wrong?

A.

Life IS Good!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: April 13, 2009, 02:17:37 PM »

GUILTY

I agree.  Guilty.   If she wanted to party - she should have given Caylee to someone else while she partied, put her in foster care or given her up for adoption.  She is without excuse.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1329 on: April 13, 2009, 02:18:03 PM »

OPRAH'S SPONSORS:

Murad, Hanesbrands, Dove (Unilever), Shutterfly, Johnson and Johnson, GE (Cafe), Lowes, Target, Chase, Visa, Wachovia, Frontline, and eLearners.

http://boycottoprahsponsors.wordpress.com/oprah-sponsors/

WOW.  You do good work.  That was fast.   
Thanks!  There are a lot of sites out there who want to take down Oprah.  LOL
Thanks, and no surprise about the sites who want to take Oprah down.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1330 on: April 13, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »

Good Morning, Trimm I hope you did not have to much damage. Mags, I'm still thinking about the horrible incident at your house yesterday, hope you are all fine this morning. I want to see the tape of Cindy in ZG face also, can you imagine ZG fear with that She Devil in her face? JSM, Joe is looking quite handsome this morning 
I want to see the tape of Cindy in ZG's face too No Rose. Thanks Josef wants to be polka king this year! Zoe is looking very patriotic today.
Yes, where is this tape at?

Here you go:

http://www.wftv.com/video/19142183/index.html

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1331 on: April 13, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
I have a quick question:
I'm diving into reading Cindy's depo and at the top where it says who is present George is listed.Did they allow George to sit in on Cindy's depo?

Maybe b/c he'd already answered so they could be no "cheating."
Yeah,but you know the Anthony's were sitting there giving eachother those secret hand and face signals lol

I'm getting a vision ... of Cindy kicking George's ass when they got home for telling her to SHUT UP.

We'd ALL like for her to SHUT the f up!!! 

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: April 13, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »

You guys have been all over this already, http://www.wftv.com/news/19166857/detail.html

Sorry, Im on mommy time today if I missed it. This would be the stuff he was trying to obtain x parte. What an ass. Maybe now the Anthony's will realize they need to take their place under the bus. Repeating what I said when they announced Macaluso.. wrongful death and point at the A's.. She was just covering it up. Good Luck with that.
Yeesh
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: April 13, 2009, 02:27:06 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjPzG5InTTo&feature=channel_page

I don't know if anyone has heard about this...

Congressman has earmarked 62 Million $$$  for Federal budget for Central Florida projects:

$500,000 for CAYLEE ANTHONY MISSING CHILD PROGRAM

Caylee was NEVER a missing child IMO.....

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm gonna have to pass that around to my Orlando/Orange County friends. I'm  glad I live in Lake County right now    My friend that works at the Orange County jail has told me that they are cutting back some of things there. I told her they need to take away the commissary privilege...one of the things they mentioned was letting the lesser charged felons go free. IF they don't have money for keeping people in prison, how do they come up with money for the Caylee Foundation ummm Missing Foundation, when she wasn't missing?!  Surely that money can be used for other things.

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. We have been cleaning up more glass today and the doors are replaced. My husband stayed home with me today.  Have to admit I'm still a little shaken.

Trimm, I hope things are getting back to normal for you.

and I don't like Oprah.... but I hope she puts them on the spot!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 13, 2009, 02:29:34 PM »

FYI - you guys may have already discussed this but the new GLOBE is saying the know who Caylee's dad is.  Name Josh O'Barr.  I'll scan when I get a chance.
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: April 13, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »

http://www.achildismissing.org/contact.asp

Personal and Department Contact Information

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: April 13, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »

You guys have been all over this already, http://www.wftv.com/news/19166857/detail.html

Sorry, Im on mommy time today if I missed it. This would be the stuff he was trying to obtain x parte. What an ass. Maybe now the Anthony's will realize they need to take their place under the bus. Repeating what I said when they announced Macaluso.. wrongful death and point at the A's.. She was just covering it up. Good Luck with that.
Yeesh

What the hell is Baez going to do? Gather info on this list of possilbe fall guys and then pick the one most likely to stick? He might as well hang the list of names on the wall and throw a damn dart at it.

If Casey didn't do it (yeah right), doesn't she know who did? Well, let's see ...

"I'm innocent and have been lying to over up for: Cindy, or was it George, or Lee? Ricardo? No that doesn't sound right ... Jesse, Amy??? Oh, IDK, Jose, baby, you pick one."

I remember you, Caylee.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: April 13, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »

OPRAH'S SPONSORS:

Murad, Hanesbrands, Dove (Unilever), Shutterfly, Johnson and Johnson, GE (Cafe), Lowes, Target, Chase, Visa, Wachovia, Frontline, and eLearners.

http://boycottoprahsponsors.wordpress.com/oprah-sponsors/

WOW.  You do good work.  That was fast.   

Great idea. 
I'm so behind.DSL is out.I'm on dial-up. I don't watch Oprah,but will dvr it and check out sponsers also.
Those Anthony's are at the top of my s*** list today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 13, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »

But I dont believe the neck breaking was for Caylee.  I think that was for her parents.  I think she really wanted to house to herself.  I dont believe she actually wanted to kill Caylee, but she had this fantasy how her life could be so wonderful all by herself in that home with no obligations.

O sweetie we dont know who it was aimed at between her parents and/or Caylee but there is no reason for a 22 year old single mother to be researching missing children just shy of 3 months of when she is accused of killing her daughter - that is the thing that gets me the most.  Regardless, the drugging or giving a toxic substance to a child just so you can go out and party is a very disgusting selfish act inandofitself - she was very aware of the risks & it is assault.  I cannot sympathize one ounce for anyone that would do such a thing.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: April 13, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »

FYI - you guys may have already discussed this but the new GLOBE is saying the know who Caylee's dad is.  Name Josh O'Barr.  I'll scan when I get a chance.

Is there a pic I hope???

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.