April 27, 2024, 04:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 279675 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1400 on: April 13, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

FYI - you guys may have already discussed this but the new GLOBE is saying the know who Caylee's dad is.  Name Josh O'Barr.  I'll scan when I get a chance.

Isn't this the guy who committed suicide? There is a statement on his myspace page made by whoever keeps it up to date.....says he is NOT Caylee's father. I'll try and find the link....

Yes and Nut posted it

I remember you, Caylee.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1401 on: April 13, 2009, 03:45:25 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/must65tang

Josh O'Barr's myspace.....and comment in red

I am not happy that I have to write this, but with all the items circulating on the internet, I feel compelled to add this note. What I wrote below, about Josh's passing, is metaphorical. Josh's passion was surfing. I do not need to write about the circumstances of Josh's passing out of respect to his mother and brother.
This Casey Anthony story is just that. One of her many stories and has nothing to do with this Josh. There are numerous people named as father to Caylee through hearsay. A couple of people being pointed at are deceased and this is very disrespectful to the families of those people. Casey, or anyone in her family, has not named any last names in her "father" stories and to just grab anyone with that first name that was in her circle of friends just sensationalizes the story and upsets other family that may still be grieving. The Caylee case is horrible and tragic, but please don't drag innocent bystanders into the mix.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1402 on: April 13, 2009, 03:46:16 PM »

maybe this has already been posted and I didn't see the post. But I just saw on FoxNews that there is a verdict in Phil Spector's trial. It should be announced before 2 pm.

Anyone else see this or am I seeing things? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: April 13, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »

popular guy....
I am not happy that I have to write this, but with all the items circulating on the internet, I feel compelled to add this note. What I wrote below, about Josh's passing, is metaphorical. Josh's passion was surfing. I do not need to write about the circumstances of Josh's passing out of respect to his mother and brother.
This Casey Anthony story is just that. One of her many stories and has nothing to do with this Josh. There are numerous people named as father to Caylee through hearsay. A couple of people being pointed at are deceased and this is very disrespectful to the families of those people. Casey, or anyone in her family, has not named any last names in her "father" stories and to just grab anyone with that first name that was in her circle of friends just sensationalizes the story and upsets other family that may still be grieving. The Caylee case is horrible and tragic, but please don't drag innocent bystanders into the mix.

Looks like Josh has blue eyes.  Casey has hazel I believe and Caylee had brown.  It's possible but I have a felling this Globe story is BS.

I'm with you Klaas. Am I to understand these people are making this accusation because they were in school together and she liked shamrocks? Wow. Poor Caylee.

right, but then I read the Globe and had to ask myself why Josh's father agreed to be interviewed if there is nothing to the story and they want ii to go away. Interesting difference b/t the myspoace message and quotes the globe.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1404 on: April 13, 2009, 03:52:17 PM »

popular guy....

Looks like Josh has blue eyes.  Casey has hazel I believe and Caylee had brown.  It's possible but I have a felling this Globe story is BS.

I'm with you Klaas. Am I to understand these people are making this accusation because they were in school together and she liked shamrocks? Wow. Poor Caylee.

right, but then I read the Globe and had to ask myself why Josh's father agreed to be interviewed if there is nothing to the story and they want ii to go away. Interesting difference b/t the myspoace message and quotes the globe.

I agree GnM.  I am trying to figure the 2 out as well.  Looking at the MySpace page now it does not coincide with the Globe story.  (I can not believe I am actually reading a Globe story! LOL)
Anyway, honestly give us a pic of a guy that could be Caylee's father and no matter what the picture is we are going to try and pick out similarities!  Its just what we do.  (GnM do not post JP again!!  LOL Love ya!!)

I just find it odd the connection of Casey mentioning Cocoa beach A LOT and then this all taking place in Cocoa Beach.  Oh well, we will never know because Casey doesn't even know - the daddy is whoever she can remember the name of at the time she is asked the question.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: April 13, 2009, 03:52:23 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: April 13, 2009, 03:53:39 PM »

maybe this has already been posted and I didn't see the post. But I just saw on FoxNews that there is a verdict in Phil Spector's trial. It should be announced before 2 pm.

BUMP

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: April 13, 2009, 03:55:32 PM »

I agree GnM.  I am trying to figure the 2 out as well.  Looking at the MySpace page now it does not coincide with the Globe story.  (I can not believe I am actually reading a Globe story! LOL)
Anyway, honestly give us a pic of a guy that could be Caylee's father and no matter what the picture is we are going to try and pick out similarities!  Its just what we do.  (GnM do not post JP again!!  LOL Love ya!!)

I just find it odd the connection of Casey mentioning Cocoa beach A LOT and then this all taking place in Cocoa Beach.  Oh well, we will never know because Casey doesn't even know - the daddy is whoever she can remember the name of at the time she is asked the question.

too late! 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: April 13, 2009, 03:56:04 PM »

BUMP

idk JSM I haven't heard anything about it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1409 on: April 13, 2009, 04:00:01 PM »

too late! 

No silly I saw the one at the top of the page!  You are like the president of the JP Chatt Daddy fan club.  LOL  I love your persistance!

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: April 13, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »

popular guy....

Well, my guess is one party got paid, and the other, did not.
Not being disrespectful, but if you dont want your son linked to someone, refuse the interview, hello?
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1411 on: April 13, 2009, 04:01:24 PM »

How many more will make money on little Caylee's murder????

I mean if he is not the father then he is not the father why sell the story????

They could have just put that post up and be done with it or they could have went on a show or just called the media to say he is not the father.

Oh ya it's all about the money

I just feel so bad that little Caylee is working so hard in her death

sorry monkeys for being so hard it just makes me sick

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1412 on: April 13, 2009, 04:01:50 PM »

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: April 13, 2009, 04:02:22 PM »

BUMP

Thanks GnM. I hope he gets put away for ever.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: April 13, 2009, 04:02:24 PM »

JOSH O'BARR

"In loving memory of my oldest son Joshua.11-29-82 / 7-10-06. Cant wait to see you in Heaven. All my love-Dad"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeri4him/3221832341/in/pool-central_florida_flickrs

thanks Dolce....another deceased guy WOW!  Is there any info on how he died??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: April 13, 2009, 04:02:35 PM »

too late! 

No silly I saw the one at the top of the page!  You are like the president of the JP Chatt Daddy fan club.  LOL  I love your persistance!

You know me too well. 

I swear I must have a little crush on him .. but after looking at enough of his pics he is not all that. My hubs is hotter.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1416 on: April 13, 2009, 04:03:02 PM »

JOSH O'BARR

"In loving memory of my oldest son Joshua.11-29-82 / 7-10-06. Cant wait to see you in Heaven. All my love-Dad"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeri4him/3221832341/in/pool-central_florida_flickrs

thanks Dolce....another deceased guy WOW!  Is there any info on how he died??

suicide

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: April 13, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »

BUMP

Thanks GnM. I hope he gets put away for ever.

ITA -- I googled and looked in CNN nothing yet.

And he can take that crooked-ass Dr. Lee with him.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: April 13, 2009, 04:04:22 PM »

Two years after being involved in a hit and run accident, which ended his ability to surf (his passion) and left him in constant pain, 23 year old Joshua O’Barr took his unused surfboard for one final ride, ending it by committing suicide off Cocoa Beach, Florida. Joshua, among many others each year, are the untold victims of hit and run drivers.
http://www.deadlyroads.com/archives06july.shtml

Oh Mercy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: April 13, 2009, 04:06:27 PM »

My.. Casey was just a sweet little Black Widow in the making. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.