March 28, 2024, 02:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 378723 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: April 21, 2009, 11:26:06 PM »

Nite Heart!

Sure you wanna go to sleep? This case is about to blow wide open Nay Nay and Amber are gonna solve the whole thing  

Nite! write with you tomorrow!

TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: April 22, 2009, 12:02:40 AM »

Nite Heart!

Sure you wanna go to sleep? This case is about to blow wide open Nay Nay and Amber are gonna solve the whole thing  

Nite! write with you tomorrow!

Yeah Heart you dont want to miss that! I can
hear Nancy Grace saying tomorrow "Bombshell Tonight" LOL!
That was good Maven. Too funny.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1062 on: April 22, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

ooops I hit send to fast.
I wanted to say goodnight Heart.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: April 22, 2009, 12:18:56 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  Im planning my trip to Satsuma sometimes in the next 10 days, I have been working with someone on a location and I will be sending the entire report to Kim or Cobra when I get there, My son is also gonna come with me so this time the pictures will be alot better because he is a professional photographer and he knows what he is doing unlike his Mom......There is a certain place that I am gonna go to and take some pictures and then after I do that I will let everyone know why we are  going to this place if the person that I am getting info on says that I can.....

Im glad Cobra is back in town and I hope with the arrest of these people something is gonna come down soon, I know to some of you this all sounds like  big payton place of  rumors and parties and drugs, but this is just how it is in these small town deep in the South and you just have to find the right person before you find out the real story, or the person that you are trying to find out about just has to mess with the wrong person and then all hell breaks loose and so I hope this is what is beginning to happen now!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1064 on: April 22, 2009, 12:37:37 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  Im planning my trip to Satsuma sometimes in the next 10 days, I have been working with someone on a location and I will be sending the entire report to Kim or Cobra when I get there, My son is also gonna come with me so this time the pictures will be alot better because he is a professional photographer and he knows what he is doing unlike his Mom......There is a certain place that I am gonna go to and take some pictures and then after I do that I will let everyone know why we are  going to this place if the person that I am getting info on says that I can.....

Im glad Cobra is back in town and I hope with the arrest of these people something is gonna come down soon, I know to some of you this all sounds like  big payton place of  rumors and parties and drugs, but this is just how it is in these small town deep in the South and you just have to find the right person before you find out the real story, or the person that you are trying to find out about just has to mess with the wrong person and then all hell breaks loose and so I hope this is what is beginning to happen now!

Good luck to you HH. I am so glad you are going with your son and not alone. Stay safe and take care. Bless you for trying
to find some answers on where Haleigh is. You have a kind, caring heart. I hope Haleigh is found soon. Someone there knows the answer. Its been so long since she has been missing.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1065 on: April 22, 2009, 01:19:46 AM »

Good evening, higherhopes! Am new here, just getting to know everyone the last 2 weeks . . .

Was just wondering re: your trip to Satsuma - do you live near that area? Within driving distance? Will be most interesting to see for yourself, surely. I would be a bit afraid, though - clearly a lawless town - yikes! Be careful! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: April 22, 2009, 01:26:32 AM »

Good evening, higherhopes! Am new here, just getting to know everyone the last 2 weeks . . .

Was just wondering re: your trip to Satsuma - do you live near that area? Within driving distance? Will be most interesting to see for yourself, surely. I would be a bit afraid, though - clearly a lawless town - yikes! Be careful! 

Yes I live within driving distance and have ben there before, I posted some pictures here from my last trip, also Its a ok town, just alot of heat making people act strange right now..........I will be careful though!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: April 22, 2009, 01:31:46 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Welcome to the monkey cage Tams! I am new as well. You will love it here!
Lots of smart, caring monkeys.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1068 on: April 22, 2009, 01:45:47 AM »

has anyone seen the new videos on the TJ hart site?? where Cobra breaks out his entry weapon?? I have to listen to it again once I started laughing I missed a bunch of the audio... yeah this case will break soon... and Prevatt's baby daddy has protective orders from when he was a kid?? is that how it reads? 

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1069 on: April 22, 2009, 01:59:09 AM »

Seems like ron's attorney may be living in a darker cave than ron..  I love it, and hope they keep on digging..  wonder who they planned on visiting???

nay nay..was saying in the art harris video about a Lindsay a girl who she hug around withd.. This is what I found....on lindseyo rs pelled lindsay...

2 possible lindsays....

LINDSEY JO BEDARD
Interlachen ,  FL
Booking#: 200700000750 -  Booking Date & Time: 2/12/2007 5:10:06 PM

DOB: 5/15/1985 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.147-1  POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA  M   $504.00   

LINDSAY BROOKE DANIELS
East Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 200600001120 -  Booking Date & Time: 3/3/2006 4:21:29 PM

DOB: 12/2/1987 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
817.568-2  FRAUDULENT USE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION  F 3  $1,004.00   
817.481-3a  UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD OVER 300 DOLLARS  F 3  $1,004.00   
        $2,008.00   

Prevatt does mention two Lindsay's, so it's possible you found both girls...

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: April 22, 2009, 02:07:27 AM »

Art Harris has the 911 call and BOLO dispatch up on his site

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: April 22, 2009, 02:18:37 AM »

I still do not recall seeing pics with Misty's arms all cut up and I know there were a couple of views of her wearing only tee shirts.  I will have to research after I am done earning my keep, lol.
I don't recall her wearing any t-shirts in the beginning, but I do recall seeing someone talk about her always wearing long sleeves.  Can't recall which board, but it was before WBG and girls became public.
http://images.google.ca/images?ndsp=18&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&um=1&sa=3&q=misty+croslin&btnG=Search+images

I didn't really start seeing about this case until almost a month had gone by, but What I recall is that when I first started watching she was always wearing a jacket, I think there have been two or three different ones, but I remember her in a jacket and thinking... a jacket in Florida???  IIRC...Two times with the jacket are when the big guy(rons friend) was walking behind them and when MC and RC was doing a interview I think for NG and I think it was when MC didn't know how far haleighs bed was from their bed and RC had to answer the ? for her.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: April 22, 2009, 02:20:07 AM »

[/quote]

Welcome to the monkey cage Tams! I am new as well. You will love it here!
Lots of smart, caring monkeys.
[/quote]

Thanks, Tigger! Agreed re: an abundance of thoughtful posts & posters - am pleased to be a part of it! Thank you all for being so welcoming & inviting.

TTFN!
(Have to share with you - as I was typing your name, 'Tigger', realized that I was sing-songing it aloud to myself the Winnie the Pooh way - "T-I-double Guh-Errr". ) LOL.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: April 22, 2009, 02:33:12 AM »

Thanks! wonder where the part about JR came from?

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1074 on: April 22, 2009, 02:37:31 AM »

I believe in the text part of that he said it came from a preacher who was listening to the scanner. 
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: April 22, 2009, 02:44:12 AM »

don't know but doesn't seem to be accurate, Ms. Brooks never mentions JR

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1076 on: April 22, 2009, 02:46:04 AM »

I believe in the text part of that he said it came from a preacher who was listening to the scanner. 
the preacher part comes from Cobra and his talk about the scanners, did they mention JR?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: April 22, 2009, 02:46:43 AM »

yes he did. I just wonder the the preacher make that part up? Doesn't seem likely he would do such a thing, of course I don't know the guy, but can't imagine why anyone would make something like that up. If not, LE must have said it and why?  Hopefully someone will figure out what happened with that, otherwise I can just add that to the ever growing list of things in this case that make no sense. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1078 on: April 22, 2009, 02:54:51 AM »

yes he did. I just wonder the the preacher make that part up? Doesn't seem likely he would do such a thing, of course I don't know the guy, but can't imagine why anyone would make something like that up. If not, LE must have said it and why?  Hopefully someone will figure out what happened with that, otherwise I can just add that to the ever growing list of things in this case that make no sense. 

Well one possible explanation could be that possibly he(the preacher) could have heard some similar info that pertained to another call at the time and just misunderstood it.
I hope art does some checking and figures that out.
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: April 22, 2009, 03:03:02 AM »

Thanks, Tigger! Agreed re: an abundance of thoughtful posts & posters - am pleased to be a part of it! Thank you all for being so welcoming & inviting.

TTFN!
(Have to share with you - as I was typing your name, 'Tigger', realized that I was sing-songing it aloud to myself the Winnie the Pooh way - "T-I-double Guh-Errr". ) LOL.

LOL! Its my kitty cat's name. I am a huge Disney fan.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.