April 25, 2024, 07:05:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379953 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: April 22, 2009, 07:22:12 PM »

Boy there sure is alot of stuff happening in Satsuma for it to be so small..........I think I only saw 50 people while I was there,,,,,,,,,,They must have a secret hang out for loosers an no one told me where it was..lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: April 22, 2009, 07:23:55 PM »

In Other news:

St. Johns Man Accused Of Molesting Girl

http://www.news4jax.com/news/19252266/detail.html#-

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: April 22, 2009, 07:32:34 PM »

Boy there sure is alot of stuff happening in Satsuma for it to be so small..........I think I only saw 50 people while I was there,,,,,,,,,,They must have a secret hang out for loosers an no one told me where it was..lol

Yes, it sure is a lot going on there. With the drugs being so prevalent there, some of any and everything must go on.

HH you and your son be very alert and very careful while you are visiting there.

Hopefully Haleigh will be found before then and then you may decide not to go.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: April 22, 2009, 07:51:06 PM »

JVM

Art Harris tells Jane V-M that Mary Brooks informed him that when Jordan was 3 or 4 months old, that Ronald showed up and stated that he wanted his son.  However the very next day Ronald took Jordan, clothes and all back to Mary Brooks.

Art stated that Mary Brooks gets around $500.00 monthly SSI for Jordan.

Art also reported that Amber and/or Prevatt took Cobra back along the path that she and her other partying friends traveled on the 3 day partying spree.

IMHO Amber and/or Prevatt may need to lay low at this point, it may not just be Ron that will be out for her.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: April 22, 2009, 07:56:32 PM »

JVM

Art Harris tells Jane V-M that Mary Brooks informed him that when Jordan was 3 or 4 months old, that Ronald showed up and stated that he wanted his son.  However the very next day Ronald took Jordan, clothes and all back to Mary Brooks.

Art stated that Mary Brooks gets around $500.00 monthly SSI for Jordan.

Art also reported that Amber and/or Prevatt took Cobra back along the path that she and her other partying friends traveled on the 3 day partying spree.

IMHO Amber and/or Prevatt may need to lay low at this point, it may not just be Ron that will be out for her.
Thank Heart we will, I know how to blend in in a small town like this................Your right I think Cobra will educate these two girls about laying low and watching their backs.....I think they know some pretty damning stuff and it will eventually come out..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: April 22, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »

so I take it that Amber's mother must be the primary care giver for little Jordan? thankfully someone is taking care of the little guy...Why do these young girls bring these little kids into the world if they don't want to take care of them? it is really sad when you know people who would love to have children who can't...who could and would give these little kids a decent upbringing...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: April 22, 2009, 08:15:21 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted.  I looked but could have missed it:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/exclusive-bolo-for-haleigh-cummings-dad/#more-1694

UPDATE WED. April 22, 3:40 pm.

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
*******Warning: do not republish without permission*******

It was Sunday night about 10 p.m. when a frightened grandmother called the Putnam County Sheriff. Mary Brooks, 63, had just spotted the father of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings cruising through her parking lot in his purple Nissan Altima with tinted windows.

“You know Ronald Cummings, whose daughter is missing?” Mary Brooks asked the dispatcher on the exclusive police audio tape obtained by The Bald Truth.

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied the officer.

“He was driving through my parking lot tonight,” explained the grandmother of Amber Brooks, an ex- Cummings girlfriend who gave birth to his disabled son, Jordan.

“I have custody of his son he claimed he didn’t have (on national TV when Cummings mentioned he only had two children); he’s one year old and I’m very leary about that,” Mary Brooks went on. “(Ronald) and his new wife (Misty)…drove through here, and about an hour later, some guy come knocking on my door, and I didn’t answer it.”

Tipped to the incident Sunday night by William Staubs, a tireless bounty hunter and private eye nicknamed “Cobra” who is working pro bono on the Haleigh Cummings mystery, I called police, then a source who said he’d earlier told Cobra he’d heard over a police scanner that Cummings’ son, Junior, had knocked on the grandmother’s door, asking to see his brother. The source is a local preacher who monitors police radio traffic and has been reliable in the past.

Only the Junior incident never happened, I can now report. It’s not on the police audio tape I obtained, and, while authorities are checking the radio traffic, Mary Brooks tells me, in an exclusive interview Wednesday, she never saw Junior.

“I wish I had seen him, I miss that little rascal,” said Amber’s grandmother, Mary recalls putting out crayons and coloring books for Haleigh and her little brother, Junior. Amber and Ronald would bring them to visit, she said, when Amber was pregnant with Jordan and living with Cummings. “She watched Haleigh and Junior all the time.”

But on Sunday night, she said, there was no reason for Cummings to be in her ‘hood, she figured–except one: She feared he might be trying to take the toddler he’d fathered with Amber. Jordan has been staying with her.

With no legal custody order in place, Cummings would be well within his rights to demand she hand over the child, as the biological father, say family law experts, even though Amber Brooks claims her ex has seen little of the child since they split, and pays no child support.

In our interview, Mary Brooks told me that she’s been caring for the baby for several months after Amber tumbled into an abyss of drugs and partying.

Indeed, Amber was arrested Monday and charged with cocaine possession, along with Misty Cummings party friend Kristina Prevatt; her grandmother tells me she dropped by to visit Monday night after Cobra bonded the women out of Putnam County jail and treated them to a chicken dinner. Mary says she begged her grandchild to go to rehab “to get her life straight, but she didn’t want none of it,” says Brooks.

In a recent interview, Prevatt told me she’d run into Amber while chauffeuring Misty Cummings on her weekend of drugs, sex and rock and roll with “White Boy Greg” Page. According to police and interviews I’ve done with her and other friends, it was a party that ended 36 hours before Misty reported Haleigh had vanished from the trailer the 17 year old babysitter shared with Ronald.

Witnesses tell me Misty and Amber nearly came to blows at a party that weekend, with Amber smarting that Misty had not only stolen her ex, but concerned she was threatening to take her son, Jordan.

According to her grandmother, Amber had few role models, and dropped out of high school. Mary had legal custody for a year when Amber was 12 “because her mother had drug problems. Amber is following in her mother’s footsteps,” says Mary.

Amber was born when her own mother was 19. “She wasn’t the mothering type,” says Mary who counts four children and several grandchildren, including Amber’s little brother, Dawson, age 8. “I think all my kids would tell you they had it good growing up,” says Mary, who moved from New Jersey to Palatka with her husband years ago.

When Amber lived with Ronald, she got to see Haleigh and Junior when they’d visit. “They’d come by every couple of weeks,” she says. “His kids are adorable. Junior is a sweetheart, but he told me Haleigh was his favorite. You could tell.”

As for discipline, she once saw him spank Junior when he was sucking his thumb at two years old, she says. “I don’t believe in that. He was crying, so I picked him up and sat on the couch. Why beat a child for sucking his thumb? But I never seen him rip ‘em up and throw ‘em or anything drastic.”

Calls to Cummings’ mother, Teresa Neves, and his lawyers, asking for comment, were not returned by press time.

When Amber left the baby with her grandmother when Jordan was three or four months old, Mary Brooks says she got a call from Ronald. “He said, ‘I want to see the baby. So he came over and took the baby. The next day he was back at my house with Jordan and all his things.” She says that was his father’s last visit.

To complicate matters, Jordan was born with a genetic disorder called Microcephaly, where the head is smaller than normal from abnormal brain growth. It’s associated with Down’s syndrome, according to medical texts, and can be caused by a variety of factors, including, if during pregnancy the mother abused drugs or alcohol, was exposed to toxic chemicals or other diseases. She worries about Jordan.

“He’s very hot-tempered,” says Mary, “has fits and cries and screams, but to me, he’s very smart. I’m just worried about him later.”

She was also worried when a man knocked on her door Sunday night, an hour after Cummings did his drive by. Mary Brooks says she told police she feared he was sent by Ronald to take Jordan, who she adores and draws a small government check for his disability.

On the police tape we obtained, Brooks can be heard saying she “peeked out my peep hole” and saw a “thin, black guy, maybe a friend of (Ronald’s). He does not need to be here, claiming, you know, bothering me about the baby he said he didn’t have.”

The “baby he didn’t have” is a reference to Cummings statement when Haleigh went missing, saying he only had two children, says Brooks. “He didn’t mention Jordan.”

On the tape, the dispatcher asks, “When he came through, did he stop at all or drive through?”

“He just cruised through and my daughter was coming through and they passed each other, and she (saw) his new wife…I’m the great grandmother, and I have custody of the baby and I’m very upset…”

“OK, I’m going to get an officer out there,” says the dispatcher. “If he comes back, just call me back and don’t open the door.”

“Thank you,” said Brooks.

When officers drove through the neighborhood looking for Cummings, they didn’t see his car, but did interview Brooks. No report was filed because there was no evidence a crime had been committed, Palatka police officials told me. But Brooks tells me she followed up with a visit to police headquarters Tuesday and asked an officer to to fill out an incident report.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: April 22, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

ok...so Ron was driving in her neighborhood, so what? doesn't mean that he stopped or didn't stop...do they even know for sure that it was ron? whose purple Nissan ? .Now we hear for sure that ron jr. was not there nor did he go up to the door.....see.....these rumors get started and they grow and fester and pretty soon, we don't know truth from fiction! grrrrrrr....I wish that we could just deal with facts and not all of these untruths!

thanks for the article Cece...
and thank goodness that this grandmother is stepping up to the plate and taking care of this little child...and $500 a month is a pittance to what she should be getting for his care...she deserves far more....jmo

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: April 22, 2009, 08:32:17 PM »

Sorry if this was already posted.  I looked but could have missed it:

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/exclusive-bolo-for-haleigh-cummings-dad/#more-1694

UPDATE WED. April 22, 3:40 pm.

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, © www.artharris.com, all rights reserved
*******Warning: do not republish without permission*******

It was Sunday night about 10 p.m. when a frightened grandmother called the Putnam County Sheriff. Mary Brooks, 63, had just spotted the father of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings cruising through her parking lot in his purple Nissan Altima with tinted windows.

“You know Ronald Cummings, whose daughter is missing?” Mary Brooks asked the dispatcher on the exclusive police audio tape obtained by The Bald Truth.

“Yes, Ma’am,” replied the officer.

“He was driving through my parking lot tonight,” explained the grandmother of Amber Brooks, an ex- Cummings girlfriend who gave birth to his disabled son, Jordan.

“I have custody of his son he claimed he didn’t have (on national TV when Cummings mentioned he only had two children); he’s one year old and I’m very leary about that,” Mary Brooks went on. “(Ronald) and his new wife (Misty)…drove through here, and about an hour later, some guy come knocking on my door, and I didn’t answer it.”

Tipped to the incident Sunday night by William Staubs, a tireless bounty hunter and private eye nicknamed “Cobra” who is working pro bono on the Haleigh Cummings mystery, I called police, then a source who said he’d earlier told Cobra he’d heard over a police scanner that Cummings’ son, Junior, had knocked on the grandmother’s door, asking to see his brother. The source is a local preacher who monitors police radio traffic and has been reliable in the past.

Only the Junior incident never happened, I can now report. It’s not on the police audio tape I obtained, and, while authorities are checking the radio traffic, Mary Brooks tells me, in an exclusive interview Wednesday, she never saw Junior.

“I wish I had seen him, I miss that little rascal,” said Amber’s grandmother, Mary recalls putting out crayons and coloring books for Haleigh and her little brother, Junior. Amber and Ronald would bring them to visit, she said, when Amber was pregnant with Jordan and living with Cummings. “She watched Haleigh and Junior all the time.”

But on Sunday night, she said, there was no reason for Cummings to be in her ‘hood, she figured–except one: She feared he might be trying to take the toddler he’d fathered with Amber. Jordan has been staying with her.

With no legal custody order in place, Cummings would be well within his rights to demand she hand over the child, as the biological father, say family law experts, even though Amber Brooks claims her ex has seen little of the child since they split, and pays no child support.

In our interview, Mary Brooks told me that she’s been caring for the baby for several months after Amber tumbled into an abyss of drugs and partying.

Indeed, Amber was arrested Monday and charged with cocaine possession, along with Misty Cummings party friend Kristina Prevatt; her grandmother tells me she dropped by to visit Monday night after Cobra bonded the women out of Putnam County jail and treated them to a chicken dinner. Mary says she begged her grandchild to go to rehab “to get her life straight, but she didn’t want none of it,” says Brooks.

In a recent interview, Prevatt told me she’d run into Amber while chauffeuring Misty Cummings on her weekend of drugs, sex and rock and roll with “White Boy Greg” Page. According to police and interviews I’ve done with her and other friends, it was a party that ended 36 hours before Misty reported Haleigh had vanished from the trailer the 17 year old babysitter shared with Ronald.

Witnesses tell me Misty and Amber nearly came to blows at a party that weekend, with Amber smarting that Misty had not only stolen her ex, but concerned she was threatening to take her son, Jordan.

According to her grandmother, Amber had few role models, and dropped out of high school. Mary had legal custody for a year when Amber was 12 “because her mother had drug problems. Amber is following in her mother’s footsteps,” says Mary.

Amber was born when her own mother was 19. “She wasn’t the mothering type,” says Mary who counts four children and several grandchildren, including Amber’s little brother, Dawson, age 8. “I think all my kids would tell you they had it good growing up,” says Mary, who moved from New Jersey to Palatka with her husband years ago.

When Amber lived with Ronald, she got to see Haleigh and Junior when they’d visit. “They’d come by every couple of weeks,” she says. “His kids are adorable. Junior is a sweetheart, but he told me Haleigh was his favorite. You could tell.”

As for discipline, she once saw him spank Junior when he was sucking his thumb at two years old, she says. “I don’t believe in that. He was crying, so I picked him up and sat on the couch. Why beat a child for sucking his thumb? But I never seen him rip ‘em up and throw ‘em or anything drastic.”

Calls to Cummings’ mother, Teresa Neves, and his lawyers, asking for comment, were not returned by press time.

When Amber left the baby with her grandmother when Jordan was three or four months old, Mary Brooks says she got a call from Ronald. “He said, ‘I want to see the baby. So he came over and took the baby. The next day he was back at my house with Jordan and all his things.” She says that was his father’s last visit.

To complicate matters, Jordan was born with a genetic disorder called Microcephaly, where the head is smaller than normal from abnormal brain growth. It’s associated with Down’s syndrome, according to medical texts, and can be caused by a variety of factors, including, if during pregnancy the mother abused drugs or alcohol, was exposed to toxic chemicals or other diseases. She worries about Jordan.

“He’s very hot-tempered,” says Mary, “has fits and cries and screams, but to me, he’s very smart. I’m just worried about him later.”

She was also worried when a man knocked on her door Sunday night, an hour after Cummings did his drive by. Mary Brooks says she told police she feared he was sent by Ronald to take Jordan, who she adores and draws a small government check for his disability.

On the police tape we obtained, Brooks can be heard saying she “peeked out my peep hole” and saw a “thin, black guy, maybe a friend of (Ronald’s). He does not need to be here, claiming, you know, bothering me about the baby he said he didn’t have.”

The “baby he didn’t have” is a reference to Cummings statement when Haleigh went missing, saying he only had two children, says Brooks. “He didn’t mention Jordan.”

On the tape, the dispatcher asks, “When he came through, did he stop at all or drive through?”

“He just cruised through and my daughter was coming through and they passed each other, and she (saw) his new wife…I’m the great grandmother, and I have custody of the baby and I’m very upset…”

“OK, I’m going to get an officer out there,” says the dispatcher. “If he comes back, just call me back and don’t open the door.”

“Thank you,” said Brooks.

When officers drove through the neighborhood looking for Cummings, they didn’t see his car, but did interview Brooks. No report was filed because there was no evidence a crime had been committed, Palatka police officials told me. But Brooks tells me she followed up with a visit to police headquarters Tuesday and asked an officer to to fill out an incident report.

That certainly cleared up a lot of questions and discussions. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: April 22, 2009, 08:37:51 PM »

If Art's sources and all his info is correct, it does clear up some things.  He has been really good so far in his coverage.

Good night sweet monkeys, sleep well & sweet dreams 

(I'm usually on the Sandra Cantu thread, but always check on Haleigh & Caylee)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: April 22, 2009, 08:46:32 PM »

nite Cece

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: April 22, 2009, 08:49:57 PM »

Good night to all the monkeys that are heading for the bunky 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: April 22, 2009, 08:55:06 PM »

Hey Muffy...are you on night duty?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: April 22, 2009, 09:01:30 PM »

Hey Muffy...are you on night duty?

Hi cookie   I'll be around tonight   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: April 22, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »

Muffy....I will be logging off as soon as hubby gets here....we are going out for awhile...
but he isn't here yet so I can keep caught up on threads for awhile...whew...it is a full time job keeping up on this forum!
nice to see you Muffy....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: April 22, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

Yes, it sure is a lot going on there. With the drugs being so prevalent there, some of any and everything must go on.

HH you and your son be very alert and very careful while you are visiting there.

Hopefully Haleigh will be found before then and then you may decide not to go.

BRAVO Heart...the BEST POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: April 22, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »

That certainly cleared up a lot of questions and discussions. 

Who does Amber live with and where?

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: April 22, 2009, 09:25:13 PM »

Looks like this maybe it.

Mary D Brooks
6401 Saint Johns Ave, Apt 165
Palatka

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: April 22, 2009, 09:31:50 PM »

Looks like this maybe it.

Mary D Brooks
6401 Saint Johns Ave, Apt 165
Palatka

Thanks Grama

But does Amber live with the great grandmother or is she also being pimped out by a black man twice her age like Prevatt?

The way Art Harris' last article reads to me it sounds as if Amber does not live with Mary Brooks.  Perhaps I need to reread Art's article.

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: April 22, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

so I take it that Amber's mother must be the primary care giver for little Jordan? thankfully someone is taking care of the little guy...Why do these young girls bring these little kids into the world if they don't want to take care of them? it is really sad when you know people who would love to have children who can't...who could and would give these little kids a decent upbringing...

I heard in the 911 call that she said she had custody of the child. (Mary Brooks, Amber's mother has custody of Amber's and 'supposedly' Ron's baby, Jordan.)

Hi monkeys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.