April 26, 2024, 02:09:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379992 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: April 23, 2009, 11:16:33 AM »

#  nikki Says:
April 22nd, 2009 at 7:55 pm

Art:i thought you said cobra gave naynay and amber a ride,and not bailed them out.On janes show u said and rons attorney said cobra did bond the two out.

WHAT’S THE TRUTH?WHAT WAS THAT TO LIE ABOUT?

———

Nikki–A bail bond company guaranteed their total bond; Cobra forked over about $600 to get them out, he told me, the bond company fee, then drove them to get a chicken dinner, then home. Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/watch-cnn-hln-jane-velez-mitchell-tonight-were-on/#comments

Heart
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: April 23, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »

Good evening, monkey friends. I went over to thesky97.3 to see the vieoagain with Cobra and Crystal. It's been removed. Now, i don't know if it's my computer for whatever reason. I was wondering if anyone else may have had the same problem?
Also, do you know if Cobra has had a update?
I appreciate anyone's help. Before I start doing anything to my computer I want to be sure.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1222 on: April 23, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »

Good evening, monkey friends. I went over to thesky97.3 to see the vieoagain with Cobra and Crystal. It's been removed. Now, i don't know if it's my computer for whatever reason. I was wondering if anyone else may have had the same problem?
I appreciate anyone's help. Before I start doing anything to my computer I want to be sure.
yeah rosebud I see the videos have been taken down over there but at the bottom of the article you can get the audio, I went to Art Harris site as well and those video interviews are down as well?? the stories are there as well as the comments but the videos are gone, they were there this morning, I don't get it, then I had a really hard time getting back in here.... maybe it's just a fluke but maybe something is breaking, let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: April 23, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys!

I went over to the sky97.3 page and I can get the videos, maybe youtube was just down for a bit. I find it interesting tho that the sky has removed it's Twitter page, I guess those comments about Crystal yesterday were not forgiven so easily, maybe KP even contacted them.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: April 23, 2009, 03:20:17 PM »

I've looked for cobra video's and can't find very many.  I know I've seen more that I can find now.  it appears some of them have been removed.  I left a comment on AH asking for a couple of additional details.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: April 23, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »

Good Afternoon monkeys!

I went over to the sky97.3 page and I can get the videos, maybe youtube was just down for a bit. I find it interesting tho that the sky has removed it's Twitter page, I guess those comments about Crystal yesterday were not forgiven so easily, maybe KP even contacted them.

Hey, Monkeys just dropped in from another world..  wanted to put my two cents in, I guess.. Crystal, who lost a Sweet Little Girl, who has been blamed for her entire past as thought it were yesterday's occurances. She has to fight off ron, his family, his cousin, all of his croonies, and then those on the internet..  What is one person suppose to do???  She said in her interview that is posted on the website, she was so tired of all the comments coming from people on the internet..  I guess, we just can't blame her for that..  She's still on the job looking for Haleigh.. And wanting her babies home safe and sound. I stand with that.. compared to ron's activities the last few months, and short elevators..  Crystal stands alot higher on my hero expectations.  One thing I did notice..  Kim reported that Crystal is keeping track of every penny spent on the center and expenses of running it, that comes out of the donations to the center.  That shows responsibility..  And in the midst of all the ron and short elevator's world of news, and the girls showboating has gained all the attention..  I guess its really needs to get back to trying to find Haleigh.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: April 23, 2009, 03:28:40 PM »

Hi rosebud,
Those videos are on this page
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
originally posted on SM by Wyks
Hope they work for you.   
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: April 23, 2009, 03:29:45 PM »

IA Mlee

I can understand normal everyday people on the internet or even friends of Ron trashing Crystal, I don't agree with it but I can see why some would. I can see how it would upset her, in the video of her she looked like a broken woman. I felt so bad for her.

I can't for one minute understand a reporter who interviews her, and shows such concern for her well being, write what he wrote about her on his Twitter page.  Then try to explain it away like he did. It was very wrong!

I hope Crystal stays strong through all of this and doesn't let people like thesky97.3 bring her down.

BTW does anyone know if it was TJ Hart witting that Twitter page or someone else?

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: April 23, 2009, 03:34:36 PM »

Hey, Monkeys just dropped in from another world..  wanted to put my two cents in, I guess.. Crystal, who lost a Sweet Little Girl, who has been blamed for her entire past as thought it were yesterday's occurances. She has to fight off ron, his family, his cousin, all of his croonies, and then those on the internet..  What is one person suppose to do???  She said in her interview that is posted on the website, she was so tired of all the comments coming from people on the internet..  I guess, we just can't blame her for that..  She's still on the job looking for Haleigh.. And wanting her babies home safe and sound. I stand with that.. compared to ron's activities the last few months, and short elevators..  Crystal stands alot higher on my hero expectations.  One thing I did notice..  Kim reported that Crystal is keeping track of every penny spent on the center and expenses of running it, that comes out of the donations to the center.  That shows responsibility..  And in the midst of all the ron and short elevator's world of news, and the girls showboating has gained all the attention..  I guess its really needs to get back to trying to find Haleigh.

That's my thoughts exactly. 
I'm sending prayers and huggs to Crystal
I hope you find your baby girl safe and sound very soon. 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: April 23, 2009, 03:40:50 PM »

This is an interesting read.
http://www.bloggernews.net/120568
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1230 on: April 23, 2009, 03:49:32 PM »

IA Mlee

I can understand normal everyday people on the internet or even friends of Ron trashing Crystal, I don't agree with it but I can see why some would. I can see how it would upset her, in the video of her she looked like a broken woman. I felt so bad for her.

I can't for one minute understand a reporter who interviews her, and shows such concern for her well being, write what he wrote about her on his Twitter page.  Then try to explain it away like he did. It was very wrong!

I hope Crystal stays strong through all of this and doesn't let people like thesky97.3 bring her down.

BTW does anyone know if it was TJ Hart witting that Twitter page or someone else?
I was following that twitter but I missed these comments you are talking about, what did they say??

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1231 on: April 23, 2009, 03:51:09 PM »

IA Mlee

If this
http://twitter.com/SKY973FM
is the twitter page you are refering to I don't think it's the offical one because it goes from October 15th 2008 to March 14th 2009 with nothing in between.  However I do not twitter and am not sure if I'm reading it correctly.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: April 23, 2009, 03:57:11 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Investigators-Not-Giving-Up-In-The-Search-For/6pWCCdXbq0C-RDdzgCqqmw.cspx

At least they are still getting  a few tips and it says here that they interviewed some people close to the family, bet they are talking about Amber and NayNay........Ill be glad when its all narrowed down to that certain one......or two,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: April 23, 2009, 03:59:57 PM »

For any monkeys that missed the comments made by TJ Hart or whoever is running his Twitter page, this is what was said, another poster Tweeted sky973 with the following:

@SKY973 Crystal was more real to me before her lawyer started doing all the talking, but she comes across as immature and a liar, my opinion

TJ or whoever was witting his Twitter replied with these two comments:

# @DianetheAmazing her eyes and grin after the camera stopped indicated some interest-----Sorry, not interested!! Married 4 kid 1 grandkid45 minutes ago from web in reply to DianetheAmazing

# @DianetheAmazing She appeared to be shallow and dang near sexual when I talked with her yesterday---she was stretched out on that couch46 minutes ago from web in reply to DianetheAmazing

I asked sky937 if he was talking about Crystal and if she came on to him, he responded by sying:

Not really----sensed something---probably wrong---shouldn't have made comment...Crystal is a nice woman--big apologies to her/all
about 1 hour later from web · Reply · View Tweet

SKY973: @Maven2379 I sincerely hope my personal promise, apology and resolve will hold well with you tonight. I never intended to mislead or harm.
about 1 hour later from web · Reply · View Tweet

the page is gone but you can still see it here:
http://search.twitter.com/search?max_id=1596177400&page=1&q=Sky973

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: April 23, 2009, 04:00:25 PM »

Goodmorning Whats going on now??? Check this out....http://twitter.com/SKY973
Sounds like RC got someone hunting down White boy GREG gonna shot him???
From that twitter.

"#RE Haleigh: Cobra's informants and my informants tell us a pickup truck with about 4 white males have been looking for Greg Page

21 minutes ago from web "

I thought Ron said he had no friends?  He keeps to himself?  Police have been notified.  Is Ronald Cummings really this stupid?

I was looking for the real sky radio twitter page and remember seeing this one earlier in the forum and now when I try to view it it says that page doesn't exsist. Hmmmm!  Any monkey know why?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: April 23, 2009, 04:07:25 PM »

From that twitter.

"#RE Haleigh: Cobra's informants and my informants tell us a pickup truck with about 4 white males have been looking for Greg Page

I thought Ron said he had no friends?  He keeps to himself?  Police have been notified.  Is Ronald Cummings really this stupid?

I was looking for the real sky radio twitter page and remember seeing this one earlier in the forum and now when I try to view it it says that page doesn't exsist. Hmmmm!  Any monkey know why?

It seems to have been deleted. Most of the comments are still viewable through the link I posted above, however I can't find what he originally said on that page, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I did save what he said yesterday and copied it above I also took a screen shot, because I figured it would cause trouble and would probably be deleted and/or denied.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: April 23, 2009, 04:11:33 PM »

OK monkeys I wasn't looking hard enough. I found it, it's on this page:

http://search.twitter.com/search?max_id=1596177400&page=3&q=Sky973

if you click show conversation on the third one from the top and look through the conversation you'll find what was said.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: April 23, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »

From that twitter.

It seems to have been deleted. Most of the comments are still viewable through the link I posted above, however I can't find what he originally said on that page, maybe I'm not looking hard enough. I did save what he said yesterday and copied it above I also took a screen shot, because I figured it would cause trouble and would probably be deleted and/or denied.

Thanks, somehow I missed the part with the link    LOL
I have a few things to do, but I'll be back on later
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: April 23, 2009, 04:30:22 PM »

Thanks, somehow I missed the part with the link    LOL
I have a few things to do, but I'll be back on later

That's my fault, sorry. I was trying to separate what I was saying and what was said on Twitter, I should have used another color than blue, once I posted I noticed it was hard to see the link.

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: April 23, 2009, 04:38:07 PM »

This is an interesting read.
http://www.bloggernews.net/120568

Afternoon all Monkeys....JNGA, interesting isn't the word...I think they need an instant translator there...I only understood a third of the comment posts...

NCSunny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.