April 18, 2024, 03:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379656 times)
Wii Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: April 23, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »

Loucakis is a SO and was arrested in Feb IIRC. He lived about a mile from Haleigh. As far as I know, he's still incarcerated.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: April 23, 2009, 05:35:36 PM »

IA Mlee

I can understand normal everyday people on the internet or even friends of Ron trashing Crystal, I don't agree with it but I can see why some would. I can see how it would upset her, in the video of her she looked like a broken woman. I felt so bad for her.

I can't for one minute understand a reporter who interviews her, and shows such concern for her well being, write what he wrote about her on his Twitter page.  Then try to explain it away like he did. It was very wrong!

I hope Crystal stays strong through all of this and doesn't let people like thesky97.3 bring her down.

BTW does anyone know if it was TJ Hart witting that Twitter page or someone else?

Don't know.. I would hate to be in that child's shoes, though..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: April 23, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

IA Mlee

I can understand normal everyday people on the internet or even friends of Ron trashing Crystal, I don't agree with it but I can see why some would. I can see how it would upset her, in the video of her she looked like a broken woman. I felt so bad for her.

I can't for one minute understand a reporter who interviews her, and shows such concern for her well being, write what he wrote about her on his Twitter page.  Then try to explain it away like he did. It was very wrong!

I hope Crystal stays strong through all of this and doesn't let people like thesky97.3 bring her down.

BTW does anyone know if it was TJ Hart witting that Twitter page or someone else?
I was following that twitter but I missed these comments you are talking about, what did they say??

I found it on the sky website, the video of the interview, he seemed very kind and considerate to her on the tape.. Apparently, there is another issue of him not being so kind that was written up.. Haven't run into that one yet. I really feel bad for that child, and I see her walking a pretty straight line, and the rest are running amuck.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: April 23, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »

You know I don't generally repost, but I did run across this and it is reposting worthy..  I would just leave the site link and let you count the several hundred down.. but.. forgive me Scared Monkey Moderator's for what I am about to do...

"Gale St. John has been there and may be there still. Just watched BriansDreams.com/TV show for last night. Link is also Missing PersonForum.com.Report to Brian from Gale on search. Gale says the real facts are much different than what is reported in media. She talked to Teresa, Crystal, Crystal's father. She hit on a specific place on a blind drive. Owner wouldn't let her on his property. Said he would kill anyone who trespassed. Two men live on the property.

Gale's impressions. Hailey departed. Murder had something to do with revenge.Someone picked her up, took her away and then may have returned her to the area. Vaguely mentions cousin Joe. Argument. Cousin leaves and comes back. Will need a search warrant to get onto property. Stay tuned..."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: April 23, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

You know I don't generally repost, but I did run across this and it is reposting worthy..  I would just leave the site link and let you count the several hundred down.. but.. forgive me Scared Monkey Moderator's for what I am about to do...

"Gale St. John has been there and may be there still. Just watched BriansDreams.com/TV show for last night. Link is also Missing PersonForum.com.Report to Brian from Gale on search. Gale says the real facts are much different than what is reported in media. She talked to Teresa, Crystal, Crystal's father. She hit on a specific place on a blind drive. Owner wouldn't let her on his property. Said he would kill anyone who trespassed. Two men live on the property.

Gale's impressions. Hailey departed. Murder had something to do with revenge.Someone picked her up, took her away and then may have returned her to the area. Vaguely mentions cousin Joe. Argument. Cousin leaves and comes back. Will need a search warrant to get onto property. Stay tuned..."

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.  Brian of Brian's Dreams is a fraud and I don't trust anyone that works with him.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: April 23, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.  Brian of Brian's Dreams is a fraud and I don't trust anyone that works with him.

I don't know much about either one of the.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: April 23, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

Is he the one that put out a prediction in February that said she would be found on the 23 or 24th of February, and when it came around and she was not found, he got sick, and couldn't talk to people??

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: April 23, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »

Is he the one that put out a prediction in February that said she would be found on the 23 or 24th of February, and when it came around and she was not found, he got sick, and couldn't talk to people??

I think that was him Mlee, and Klass that was about as nice a thing you could say about Brian and his associates. I have read up on them and they have fraud written all over. IMO

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: April 23, 2009, 06:23:15 PM »

Lol. Klass is being as nice as she can.
I won't. This is nothing against you mlee, you did not know.
However, Brian Ladd and Gale St. John are W I C K E D frauds.
That being said, I hope they spend all their time there, Leonard was smart enough to leave. Tim Miller left. There's a reason.

Yo.. Gale and Band of PsyKicks.. There is no Gold in them thar hills!
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: April 23, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »

I have no idea but it sounds like something he would do. 

In the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case we found he had back dated some "dreams" to make them fit.  He's a fraud, plain and simple.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: April 23, 2009, 06:30:45 PM »

IA Mlee

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing how amazing is Diane today? 

DianetheAmazing
: @SKY973~ Totally AMAZING , best sleep ever & thinking the bright light outside might be sun Wink 

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing You are a treat of a tweet! 

DianetheAmazing:
@SKY973 Crystal was more real to me before her lawyer started doing all the talking, but she comes across as immature and a liar, my opinion 

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing She appeared to be shallow and dang near sexual when I talked with her yesterday---she was stretched out on that couch 

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing her eyes and grin after the camera stopped indicated some interest-----Sorry, not interested!! Married 4 kid 1 grandkid

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing I thought that was direct....not fully up to speed on twitter yet 

http://search.twitter.com/search?max_id=1596177400&page=1&q=Sky973

IIRCl earlier this Hart mentioned that he has 4 children and a grandchild.
However I could not find it in the transcripts of JVM, but that might be because he was cut off several times, which he sort of complained about.

Also it appears that he is flirting with the twitter he is twitting with.

Plus he says he is not up to speed on twitting yetBoy does he have that right, lol.

And then someone down the twitt realizes what is going on and twitts TJ and advises him to:

teritn: @SKY973 TJ if you go in your updates at left and hover over those comments, you can hit the trash can and remove them. 

In other words, hey Brotherman your privates are showing!  

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1251 on: April 23, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »

IA Mlee

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing how amazing is Diane today? 

DianetheAmazing
: @SKY973~ Totally AMAZING , best sleep ever & thinking the bright light outside might be sun Wink 

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing You are a treat of a tweet! 

DianetheAmazing:
@SKY973 Crystal was more real to me before her lawyer started doing all the talking, but she comes across as immature and a liar, my opinion 

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing She appeared to be shallow and dang near sexual when I talked with her yesterday---she was stretched out on that couch 

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing her eyes and grin after the camera stopped indicated some interest-----Sorry, not interested!! Married 4 kid 1 grandkid

SKY973: @DianetheAmazing I thought that was direct....not fully up to speed on twitter yet 

http://search.twitter.com/search?max_id=1596177400&page=1&q=Sky973

IIRCl earlier this Hart mentioned that he has 4 children and a grandchild.
However I could not find it in the transcripts of JVM, but that might be because he was cut off several times, which he sort of complained about.

Also it appears that he is flirting with the twitter he is twitting with.

Plus he says he is not up to speed on twitting yetBoy does he have that right, lol.

And then someone down the twitt realizes what is going on and twitts TJ and advises him to:

teritn: @SKY973 TJ if you go in your updates at left and hover over those comments, you can hit the trash can and remove them. 

In other words, hey Brotherman your privates are showing!  
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: April 23, 2009, 06:41:33 PM »

The following links are taken from:  www.thedailybs.com  This site was 'home' to Sean Krause who passed away recently from cancer.  Take a look at some of Sean's writings.  I know a lot did not like his style and his outbursts sometimes, but hey if he uncovered the TRUTH...got to give him credit.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1062

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=691

You can read it on the above links.  Come to your own conclusions.

FLArtist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: April 23, 2009, 06:45:54 PM »

I have no idea but it sounds like something he would do. 

In the beginning of the Natalee Holloway case we found he had back dated some "dreams" to make them fit.  He's a fraud, plain and simple.

I would not take any stock in the Blind drive and where it took her. I am very disappointed  in what I saw first hand.
Look at the facts she stated. Anyone could come to these conclusions. I read somewhere that TN asked her here. So guess where the blind drive took Gale? I'll tell you if you are right.
She spent most of her time with TN.   Sorry I agree with what you are saying here.

Praying Haleigh Will Be Home Soon.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: April 23, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

I would not take any stock in the Blind drive and where it took her. I am very disappointed  in what I saw first hand.
Look at the facts she stated. Anyone could come to these conclusions. I read somewhere that TN asked her here. So guess where the blind drive took Gale? I'll tell you if you are right.
She spent most of her time with TN.   Sorry I agree with what you are saying here.

Was it to the marine with the hog traps place? I listened to her call with Brian and I must say Nay Nay made more sense than she did!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: April 23, 2009, 06:50:53 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Investigators-Not-Giving-Up-In-The-Search-For/6pWCCdXbq0C-RDdzgCqqmw.cspx

At least they are still getting  a few tips and it says here that they interviewed some people close to the family, bet they are talking about Amber and NayNay........Ill be glad when its all narrowed down to that certain one......or two,,

HH ~  Well, I so agree with you.  I do believe that LE has some hidden pieces of info that when the time is right, it will explode.  Poor Haleigh, that she has to be put in the middle of all of this, because adults are hiding behind her.  That is the saddest part of all of this....who is suffering, noone but beautiful Haleigh.

Damn those people.  If you want to live lives involving drugs, prostitutes, booze, unemployed scavengers, give up the children and go at it.  NO ONE WILL GIVE A RAT'S A$$...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: April 23, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »

Those Drugs got it going on in Palatka

In other Palatka News

Wheelbarrow Used as Get-away Vehicle

Posted By: Jessica Clark Posted By: Marcus Smith     Created: 4/23/2009 1:01:56 PM    Updated: 4/23/2009 1:11:28 PM

PALATKA, FL -- Police are reporting a case of theft where the get-away vehicle was a wheelbarrow.

Wednesday morning, a police officer says he saw a man, later identified as 40-year-old Robert Jackson, pushing a wheelbarrow across Reid Street in Palatka.

The officer says the wheelbarrow was full of power tools.

Palatka police say Jackson told the officer he found the 11 power tools on the side of the road.

Police say that's not the case.

After further investigation, the power tools were missing from a work truck belonging to Putnam County from just a block away.

The wheelbarrow-pushing suspect was arrested for grand theft and sent to jail.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=136486&catid=3

Heart
FLArtist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1257 on: April 23, 2009, 07:06:23 PM »

Was it to the marine with the hog traps place? I listened to her call with Brian and I must say Nay Nay made more sense than she did!

Oh my you must be Psychic..yes you hit it right on the head...wow 

Praying Haleigh Will Be Home Soon.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: April 23, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »

The following links are taken from:  www.thedailybs.com  This site was 'home' to Sean Krause who passed away recently from cancer.  Take a look at some of Sean's writings.  I know a lot did not like his style and his outbursts sometimes, but hey if he uncovered the TRUTH...got to give him credit.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1062

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=691

You can read it on the above links.  Come to your own conclusions.

Hey, Grama..  Have you been a good monkey today? I slipped in for a spell..  Yawninggggggggg..

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: April 23, 2009, 07:11:37 PM »

Oh my you must be Psychic..yes you hit it right on the head...wow 

I don't like to brag about my abilities.  Didn't that guy say the same thing to Cobra, about shooting anyone who was on his property?  Makes me wonder what TN thinks/knows will be found there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.