April 25, 2024, 01:28:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379938 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: April 23, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

I'm too old to know the right words to this...as I am sure there is a younger Monkey that can explain it better than I.

1.  Sex is traded for drugs.

2.  They ( in this case must have been NayNay) set the women up with the men.  They do their ...thing... and when they get paid, 1/2 goes to the other person (NayNay). 

Mostly the answer to # 1 is called a crack whore, even if it's not crack for trade (eek can't believe I'm typing this) 
answer to # 2 would be a pimp.

So is Nay Nay a pimp? I don't think so. I think she wants herself (possibly Misty) to come off sounding as good as possible. There is more to this story I think.
What the deal is I can  bet is that this Linsey girl wanted to ride and party (do drugs, drink, whatever)....since she had a ride but no one had any money to party with she said, hey I know how to get money, take me to so and so and I will get us money to ride and buy drugs and drinks, and then we can party...........They took her where she wanted to go, she did her thing, they all got to have a blast at her exspence........................tipical way these kids do!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: April 23, 2009, 10:02:19 PM »

OT

Birthday thread for Northern Rose   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4933.msg781898#msg781898

Please go to the thread and post your birthday wishes for her.  It's her day to shine!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: April 23, 2009, 10:03:33 PM »

I'm too old to know the right words to this...as I am sure there is a younger Monkey that can explain it better than I.

2.  They ( in this case must have been NayNay) set the women up with the men.  They do their ...thing... and when they get paid, 1/2 goes to the other person (NayNay). 

Mostly the answer to # 1 is called a crack whore, even if it's not crack for trade (eek can't believe I'm typing this) 

So is Nay Nay a pimp? I don't think so. I think she wants herself (possibly Misty) to come off sounding as good as possible. There is more to this story I think.

Ok Monkeys get your minds out of the gutter RIGHT NOW 
I think she is just a dealer too. Was giving the Mexican boys their drugs JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1283 on: April 23, 2009, 10:05:32 PM »

What an absolute mess. This makes me so sick hearing this with these young girls, and it's like this is all normal. How is all of this going to find Haleigh? I personally think this is just another diversion, sort of like with cousin Joe. The two people that know what happened to Haleigh are Ron and Misty. They are nothing but junkies, and unfortunately innocent children are thrown into this disgusting lifestyle, and a sweet little girl is gone.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: April 23, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »

What the deal is I can  bet is that this Linsey girl wanted to ride and party (do drugs, drink, whatever)....since she had a ride but no one had any money to party with she said, hey I know how to get money, take me to so and so and I will get us money to ride and buy drugs and drinks, and then we can party...........They took her where she wanted to go, she did her thing, they all got to have a blast at her exspence........................tipical way these kids do!!!!!
[/quote]

Maybe .....but .... I have known and still do know (unfortunately)  people like the players here, there is no way that Lindsay offered HALF of what she earned just for a ride round town. These people think of their selves/their HIGH first, and they wouldn't HALF it with some chick(s) who did nothing but sat on a couch.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: April 23, 2009, 10:41:05 PM »

Maven . I got out of that lifestyle too ! Ain't it great to be sane again /
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: April 23, 2009, 10:41:52 PM »

Maybe .....but .... I have known and still do know (unfortunately)  people like the players here, there is no way that Lindsay offered HALF of what she earned just for a ride round town. These people think of their selves/their HIGH first, and they wouldn't HALF it with some chick(s) who did nothing but sat on a couch.
[/quote]Uhh  If this person was the only way that they had to get to the place to buy the drugs then I bet you she wanted them bad enough to do whatever she had too....I didnt hear NayNay say she gave them half,,,,,,,anyway if she did then they spent it all on partyin' anyway....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: April 23, 2009, 10:43:05 PM »

I don't think so HH.
They did not just start this activity like yesterday.
These group of folks maybe young, but they have been in this game for some time now.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: April 23, 2009, 10:47:08 PM »

[/quote]

More than likely WBG and Prevatt's black 40 something year old baby daddy are the pimps.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: April 23, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »

Uhh  If this person was the only way that they had to get to the place to buy the drugs then I bet you she wanted them bad enough to do whatever she had too....I didnt hear NayNay say she gave them half,,,,,,,anyway if she did then they spent it all on partyin' anyway....
[/quote]

Sorry I messed up the quote.

I just don't think that even for a ride to "the party" Lindsay would have given HALF of anything, maybe gas money but not HALF.  Nay Nay said "she (Lindsay) would give us half the money" and I am not sure what the rest of what she said was as it was edited.

I think there is more to the story.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: April 23, 2009, 10:58:13 PM »

I don't think so HH.
They did not just start this activity like yesterday.
These group of folks maybe young, but they have been in this game for some time now.

Oh I dont doubt they just started any of this, but I think Lindsey is the seasoned one and the one most likely to turn a trick so everyone can party...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: April 23, 2009, 11:02:09 PM »

Who is this Lindsey???  Is she the friend of Misty's from Ohio??? 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: April 23, 2009, 11:17:12 PM »

Who is this Lindsey???  Is she the friend of Misty's from Ohio??? 

She is a friend of Nay Nay's and Misty's who is  apparently a prostitute and gave them half of her "earnings" during the week(end) before Haleigh disappeared.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1293 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:57 AM »

You know I don't generally repost, but I did run across this and it is reposting worthy..  I would just leave the site link and let you count the several hundred down.. but.. forgive me Scared Monkey Moderator's for what I am about to do...

"Gale St. John has been there and may be there still. Just watched BriansDreams.com/TV show for last night. Link is also Missing PersonForum.com.Report to Brian from Gale on search. Gale says the real facts are much different than what is reported in media. She talked to Teresa, Crystal, Crystal's father. She hit on a specific place on a blind drive. Owner wouldn't let her on his property. Said he would kill anyone who trespassed. Two men live on the property.

Gale's impressions. Hailey departed. Murder had something to do with revenge.Someone picked her up, took her away and then may have returned her to the area. Vaguely mentions cousin Joe. Argument. Cousin leaves and comes back. Will need a search warrant to get onto property. Stay tuned..."

I'm going to say this as nicely as I can.  Brian of Brian's Dreams is a fraud and I don't trust anyone that works with him.

ITA....
I read and listened to both Brian and Gale. I have to say I wasn't impressed.... and some of it was hard to listen to, a lot of rambling and saying a bunch of nothing, IMO

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: April 24, 2009, 12:32:19 AM »

I read and listened to both Brian and Gale. I have to say I wasn't impressed.... and some of it was hard to listen to, a lot of rambling and saying a bunch of nothing, IMO

IA  she makes less sense than Nay Nay!! 

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1295 on: April 24, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

IA  she makes less sense than Nay Nay!! 
[/quote
  I agree

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1296 on: April 24, 2009, 01:16:16 AM »

I have two thoughts on the girls going on's.
-I'm with heart, I think the pimp in all this is probably WBG, and I'm wondering if he trys his merchandise before he puts it out for everyone else, could be why he was with MC.  Because she had enough of the abuse at the hands of RC and wanted to earn (    ) her own keep.

-Since nay nay and Amber were friends, I wonder if they conspired to get MC to go with another guy so they could break her and RC up.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: April 24, 2009, 01:35:23 AM »

-I'm with heart, I think the pimp in all this is probably WBG, and I'm wondering if he trys his merchandise before he puts it out for everyone else, could be why he was with MC.  Because she had enough of the abuse at the hands of RC and wanted to earn (    ) her own keep.

-Since nay nay and Amber were friends, I wonder if they conspired to get MC to go with another guy so they could break her and RC up.

In this case the possibilities are endless.

During the week(end) that MC was gone, I do not think WBG was the "pimp". I am unsure how it went down, and I think WBG knows exactly what happened, as well as Nay Nay, Misty and possibly Amber. 

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't trust Greg over anyone else in this case. I just don't think he was pimpin' when the girls arrived at the house full of Mexican Laborers, if so he would have made "his girls" go to work.

Amber and Nay Nay teaming up to break up Ron and Misty is possible, and I wonder how far it would have gone.

I just don't see Ron as a man worth fighting for.    I guess they do.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: April 24, 2009, 02:11:45 AM »

Wonder if he was trying Misty out and was planning on getting her to pimp for him too.....gosh so much going around and so many players I cant keep them all straight or figure out just what the heck they were all up too or why!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: April 24, 2009, 02:27:07 AM »

I just don't see Ron as a man worth fighting    (       (inserted by JNGA)  for.          I guess they do.   

I don't either  , I guess thats what all the drugs were for, to cloud their judgement.

(sorry, I've just been wanting to use that one, LOL)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.