April 24, 2024, 06:32:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379853 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: April 24, 2009, 02:28:01 AM »

I just don't see Ron as a man worth fighting    (       (inserted by JNGA)  for.          I guess they do.   

I don't either  , I guess thats what all the drugs were for, to cloud their judgement.

(sorry, I've just been wanting to use that one, LOL)

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: April 24, 2009, 02:30:42 AM »

I just don't see Ron as a man worth fighting    (       (inserted by JNGA)  for.          I guess they do.   

I don't either  , I guess thats what all the drugs were for, to cloud their judgement.

LMAO JNGA!!   

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: April 24, 2009, 02:39:58 AM »

Ok, so with the talk of briansdream.....I have never heard of that and was curious and wanted to check it out.  I saw in the trenton duckett forum where he put in 2006 that he would be found soon, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 2009 and that child still hasn't been found has he? 

Anyways the reason I'm posting this is because he wrote something about NG, he had a dream about her,  look at his reply on 9.20.2006  it's the comment with the photo.

http://www.briansprediction.com/warnings122.htm 
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1303 on: April 24, 2009, 07:17:15 AM »

Ok, so with the talk of briansdream.....I have never heard of that and was curious and wanted to check it out.  I saw in the trenton duckett forum where he put in 2006 that he would be found soon, correct me if I'm wrong, but it's 2009 and that child still hasn't been found has he? 

Anyways the reason I'm posting this is because he wrote something about NG, he had a dream about her,  look at his reply on 9.20.2006  it's the comment with the photo.

http://www.briansprediction.com/warnings122.htm 
OMG creepy, and she didn't get a restraining order against him? 

"I had dream a few weeks ago about a person that she indirectly accused of doing something he did not do, actually broke into her home and killed her in her sleep.  I send her an email stating where, when and who, but she never responded.

Brian"

This one says it all.

"11.22.2006

Brian,

Thanks so much for this, and we are confident that he will be found where you said, and we will be careful.

Cindy

Cindy, when you find him, please give me a call before CNN ok?

Brian"
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: April 24, 2009, 07:51:11 AM »

I just don't see Ron as a man worth fighting    (       (inserted by JNGA)  for.          I guess they do.   

Oh come on now.  Ron is a great catch.  One you'd throw back in the river.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: April 24, 2009, 08:24:02 AM »

Oh come on now.  Ron is a great catch.  One you'd throw back in the river.

Good morning, Monkeys..  Did you say you were fishing for a half shark - half carp?
certainly would be a strange fish, to say the least......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: April 24, 2009, 08:26:08 AM »

I'm too old to know the right words to this...as I am sure there is a younger Monkey that can explain it better than I.

1.  Sex is traded for drugs.

2.  They ( in this case must have been NayNay) set the women up with the men.  They do their ...thing... and when they get paid, 1/2 goes to the other person (NayNay). 

Mostly the answer to # 1 is called a crack whore, even if it's not crack for trade (eek can't believe I'm typing this) 
answer to # 2 would be a pimp.

So is Nay Nay a pimp? I don't think so. I think she wants herself (possibly Misty) to come off sounding as good as possible. There is more to this story I think.
What the deal is I can  bet is that this Linsey girl wanted to ride and party (do drugs, drink, whatever)....since she had a ride but no one had any money to party with she said, hey I know how to get money, take me to so and so and I will get us money to ride and buy drugs and drinks, and then we can party...........They took her where she wanted to go, she did her thing, they all got to have a blast at her exspence........................tipical way these kids do!!!!!

Well, a question that lingers in my mind.. How did they know where to go, or is this a usual drop by location.. when the girls need cash for party and drugs.. they just drop in at this location?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: April 24, 2009, 08:36:50 AM »

I'm too old to know the right words to this...as I am sure there is a younger Monkey that can explain it better than I.

2.  They ( in this case must have been NayNay) set the women up with the men.  They do their ...thing... and when they get paid, 1/2 goes to the other person (NayNay). 

Mostly the answer to # 1 is called a crack whore, even if it's not crack for trade (eek can't believe I'm typing this) 

So is Nay Nay a pimp? I don't think so. I think she wants herself (possibly Misty) to come off sounding as good as possible. There is more to this story I think.
What the deal is I can  bet is that this Linsey girl wanted to ride and party (do drugs, drink, whatever)....since she had a ride but no one had any money to party with she said, hey I know how to get money, take me to so and so and I will get us money to ride and buy drugs and drinks, and then we can party...........They took her where she wanted to go, she did her thing, they all got to have a blast at her exspence........................tipical way these kids do!!!!!

Well, a question that lingers in my mind.. How did they know where to go, or is this a usual drop by location.. when the girls need cash for party and drugs.. they just drop in at this location?
Regular customers?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: April 24, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »

Fugitives' drug buy tipped deputies

By Larry Sullivan
Published: Friday, April 24, 2009 2:15 AM EDT

Authorities learned two fugitives were back in the area Saturday when the pair tried to buy illegal drugs in Putnam Hall.

An informant's tip set the stage for the capture of Timothy Wayne Fletcher and Doni Ray Brown, who were wrestled to the ground near Pomona Park after a massive six-hour manhunt.

Lawmen had heard the two accused killers were headed back for Florida after a spree of vehicle thefts in several states, but the drug-buy tip brought federal and regional authorities to Putnam County.

"We started ramping up resources," Sheriff Jeff Hardy said.

The drug buy failed because Fletcher and Brown didn't have money, but they told a drug dealer they'd be back.

"Where they were going to get money was unknown," Hardy said Thursday in a wide-ranging interview about the case that began with a jailbreak and the robbery and slaying of a 66-year-old Bardin woman.

Hardy said he had gone in to work early last Saturday morning to "clear up a few things" when the tip came in. Patrols were then set up near homes of the fugitives' family members, including the Lake Como area, where they were spotted shortly after noon trying to reach a relative who was taken into custody during the search.

Federal, state and local agencies surrounded the area. They checked all vehicles and used helicopters in case they were still on foot.

Investigators later learned Fletcher and Brown tried to drive away, Hardy said, but crashed a stolen Jeep into a fence.

"These guys were desperate," Hardy said.

A phone call about 6 p.m. led officers to North Greenville Road across U.S. 17 from Lake Como. Minutes later, the fugitives were seen making their way to woods behind a flea market outside Pomona Park and the manhunt was over.

Fletcher, 25, and Brown, 23, used a jail van jack to pry their way out of the jail on April 15.

Later that day, the body of Helen Googe, Fletcher's ex-stepgrandmother, was body found in her home. Authorities say she was strangled.

"I can tell you she did put up a fight," Hardy said.

Fletcher and Brown are accused of taking Googe's car, a gun, money and credit cards. They disposed of the gun somewhere out of state, police said.

The car was recovered the next day in rural Kentucky, where the manhunt almost ended, Hardy said.

The fugitives fled to a relative of Fletcher who had contacted authorities in Monroe County, Ky. Fletcher and Brown narrowly got away, Hardy said.

"The sheriff was there one minute later," he said. "We missed them by one minute."

As the murder investigation runs its course, Hardy said an intensive investigation is continuing into operations at the county jail, including how Fletcher was able to sneak a jack into the facility and why the pair, suspects in an armed robbery, were placed in the same cell.

Hardy said no action has been taken against any jail employees but steps have been taken to ensure correctional officers follow proper procedures.

"They know this is serious and how seriously we are taking it," he said.

A decision on disciplinary action will be made after the internal review is finished, Hardy added.

"I want this done right, not necessarily fast," he said. "I don't want it rushed."

The jail was locked down for several days after the escape and the 300 inmates housed there weren't allowed to move around or have visitors. The jail's Special Response Team and the sheriff's office SWAT team also searched every cell for contraband.

Fletcher and Brown are being held in maximum security cells in St. Johns County.

lsullivan@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/04/24/news/news01.txt

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: April 24, 2009, 09:34:27 AM »

Regular customers?
Probably a frequent spot for Mac Daddy, Pimp, Drug Pusher WBG.

I tried to access WBG's myspace page last night, looking for that pic where he is sitting in what he referred to as the Trap House, but his myspace page is now marked private and his last visit was  4/4

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=204816204

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1310 on: April 24, 2009, 09:36:07 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: April 24, 2009, 09:59:01 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Good morning to you no rose  Good morning to all the monkeys

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: April 24, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »

Todays update at Sky News:

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/24/2009

It has been a tough couple of days in the investigation of this story. 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February 10, 2009 and one would think the priority would be finding this child.

Far from it in some cases.

This is where I can empathize with police and other investigators.

So many people want to offer their help to the case. Most people really think they have some information that will help. Unfortunately, there is a certain 1% out there who only see the disappearnce of this precious child as a "TV show." This element is hurting the entire investigation on all ends by trying to alter the "dialogue and plot changes" of their 'soap opera' only satisfy their own selfish, twisted interests.

To that element I stress: THIS IS A VERY REAL CHILD! THIS CHILD IS MISSING!

My team is working on four possible leads at this time:

* Haleigh has been stolen
    * Haleigh has been sold
    * Haleigh is dead
    * Haleigh has been taken by a well-intended person who did not calculate his/her actions to it's logical conclusion: Police, FBI, FDLE and local and national TV, Radio and Internet coverage

I will elaborate on each of these scenarios in the coming days.

Here is the raw, unedited audio from William "Cobra" Staubs from this morning regarding the reasons he bailed two women, Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt and Amber Brooks,  out of jail this week.

Staubs believes the two are key to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: April 24, 2009, 10:53:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Good morning to you no rose  Good morning to all the monkeys

Good morning to you!

I'll be in and out today as I have company coming for lunch. My sister and brother-in-law are here for their yearly trip to VA from Florida.

I am anxious to talk to them about the Haleigh and Caylee cases and what they think of them, as Floridians. They are from the Orlando area.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: April 24, 2009, 11:04:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Good morning no rose, brandi, muffybee, and all monkeys, TGIF!

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: April 24, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »

Good morning!  Coffee's ready!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: April 24, 2009, 11:31:28 AM »

Good morning!  Coffee's ready!   

Hi Wyks and Heart!

Beautiful sunny day here. Only thing that could make it better is to have Haleigh brought home today!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1317 on: April 24, 2009, 12:03:22 PM »

Hi there strangers Wow, this case is driving me absolute nutz.......there is NO coverage of Haleigh anymore, I haven't been able to watch much news lately, so is this recent or has it been this way for quite awhile?

Island

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1318 on: April 24, 2009, 12:09:54 PM »

Hi there strangers Wow, this case is driving me absolute nutz.......there is NO coverage of Haleigh anymore, I haven't been able to watch much news lately, so is this recent or has it been this way for quite awhile?

Island
Good Morning, has been this way, not much news on Haleigh.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: April 24, 2009, 12:14:59 PM »

Todays update at Sky News:

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/24/2009

It has been a tough couple of days in the investigation of this story. 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February 10, 2009 and one would think the priority would be finding this child.

Far from it in some cases.

This is where I can empathize with police and other investigators.

So many people want to offer their help to the case. Most people really think they have some information that will help. Unfortunately, there is a certain 1% out there who only see the disappearnce of this precious child as a "TV show." This element is hurting the entire investigation on all ends by trying to alter the "dialogue and plot changes" of their 'soap opera' only satisfy their own selfish, twisted interests.

To that element I stress: THIS IS A VERY REAL CHILD! THIS CHILD IS MISSING!

My team is working on four possible leads at this time:

* Haleigh has been stolen
    * Haleigh has been sold
    * Haleigh is dead
    * Haleigh has been taken by a well-intended person who did not calculate his/her actions to it's logical conclusion: Police, FBI, FDLE and local and national TV, Radio and Internet coverage

I will elaborate on each of these scenarios in the coming days.

Here is the raw, unedited audio from William "Cobra" Staubs from this morning regarding the reasons he bailed two women, Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt and Amber Brooks,  out of jail this week.

Staubs believes the two are key to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Thanks for the link to the interview of Cobra Wyks.

It would be a good thing if Amber and Nay, Nay followed through with getting their GEDs, the 28 day drug program, etc.. It can be done, but will be very hard for them with no support from families and good friends.  But God is still performing miracles.

What steps have to be taken in order to give a person temporary custody of a child?  I wonder if this will be done by a court order.

If Picazio and Cobra has anything to do with getting temporary custody of Nay Nay's child to D. Spell the baby daddy, then they may as well leave Ron Jr with his daddy.

I am still wondering what is it that makes Nay Nay and Amber key to the Haleigh case.

On a different but relating topic:
Although Greg Page's myspace page is now private, when I hit the return key a glitsch happened and I say the word Nay, but then it popped off and I did not get to see what else it said.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.