April 18, 2024, 02:21:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379633 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1320 on: April 24, 2009, 12:15:01 PM »

Todays update at Sky News:

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/24/2009

It has been a tough couple of days in the investigation of this story. 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February 10, 2009 and one would think the priority would be finding this child.

Far from it in some cases.

This is where I can empathize with police and other investigators.

So many people want to offer their help to the case. Most people really think they have some information that will help. Unfortunately, there is a certain 1% out there who only see the disappearnce of this precious child as a "TV show." This element is hurting the entire investigation on all ends by trying to alter the "dialogue and plot changes" of their 'soap opera' only satisfy their own selfish, twisted interests.

To that element I stress: THIS IS A VERY REAL CHILD! THIS CHILD IS MISSING!

My team is working on four possible leads at this time:

* Haleigh has been stolen
    * Haleigh has been sold
    * Haleigh is dead
    * Haleigh has been taken by a well-intended person who did not calculate his/her actions to it's logical conclusion: Police, FBI, FDLE and local and national TV, Radio and Internet coverage

I will elaborate on each of these scenarios in the coming days.

Here is the raw, unedited audio from William "Cobra" Staubs from this morning regarding the reasons he bailed two women, Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt and Amber Brooks,  out of jail this week.

Staubs believes the two are key to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

so Cobra has Prevatt set up for rehab... wonder why Amber is not going the same route?? Cobra mentions he'd like the girls to have clear heads so they understand what the judge is saying to them~ I am positive now that we don't even have the half of it with the  involvement of these girls and what actually went on the day and days prior to Haleigh gone missing   

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: April 24, 2009, 12:27:28 PM »

Probably a frequent spot for Mac Daddy, Pimp, Drug Pusher WBG.

I tried to access WBG's myspace page last night, looking for that pic where he is sitting in what he referred to as the Trap House, but his myspace page is now marked private and his last visit was  4/4

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=204816204
What did the photo look like?  I saved a couple of them a while back, but they're pretty small.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: April 24, 2009, 12:34:34 PM »

Pretty sure I got this from his WBG's page.  Should have relabeled them.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: April 24, 2009, 01:09:18 PM »

Thanks Sieko, you are so good.

That is the Trap House pic.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: April 24, 2009, 01:12:07 PM »

Thanks Sieko, you are so good.

That is the Trap House pic.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: April 24, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »

Todays update at Sky News:

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/24/2009

It has been a tough couple of days in the investigation of this story. 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings has been missing since February 10, 2009 and one would think the priority would be finding this child.

Far from it in some cases.

This is where I can empathize with police and other investigators.

So many people want to offer their help to the case. Most people really think they have some information that will help. Unfortunately, there is a certain 1% out there who only see the disappearnce of this precious child as a "TV show." This element is hurting the entire investigation on all ends by trying to alter the "dialogue and plot changes" of their 'soap opera' only satisfy their own selfish, twisted interests.

To that element I stress: THIS IS A VERY REAL CHILD! THIS CHILD IS MISSING!

My team is working on four possible leads at this time:

* Haleigh has been stolen
    * Haleigh has been sold
    * Haleigh is dead
    * Haleigh has been taken by a well-intended person who did not calculate his/her actions to it's logical conclusion: Police, FBI, FDLE and local and national TV, Radio and Internet coverage

I will elaborate on each of these scenarios in the coming days.

Here is the raw, unedited audio from William "Cobra" Staubs from this morning regarding the reasons he bailed two women, Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt and Amber Brooks,  out of jail this week.

Staubs believes the two are key to the investigation into Haleigh's disappearance.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

so Cobra has Prevatt set up for rehab... wonder why Amber is not going the same route?? Cobra mentions he'd like the girls to have clear heads so they understand what the judge is saying to them~ I am positive now that we don't even have the half of it with the  involvement of these girls and what actually went on the day and days prior to Haleigh gone missing   

Dropping by.. see youz Monkeyz are working hard..  I think Amber should really think about Rehab, for her son's sake, and her custody of him..  Hate to see ron take him.. child has enough problems in this world..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: April 24, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

I have heard this theory a few times before, but it really makes no sense, if such a person exists why wouldn't they take both children?

and if these girls have information or are "key" players, I'm guessing it's gonna be quite a while before we hear anything they have to say since at least one of them is entering rehab for a 28 day stay....

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: April 24, 2009, 01:49:38 PM »

Good afternoon maureen, Idgie, SuzieQ, islandmonkey, Sanzibar and our 13 guests

I'm hoping for some good solid news in Haleigh's case and praying she will be found soon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1328 on: April 24, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »

I'm hoping for some good solid news in Haleigh's case and praying she will be found soon.
[/quot

Hi Muffy, I'm praying along with you, but until some people start talking we may have a long wait.

2 4 1
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: April 24, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »

NayNay isn't liked by Ron

Amber has his son Jordan

Misty took Ron....away from Amber

Misty threatened to take Jordan from Amber

Do you think these two have a reason to maybe get back at Ron and Fibsty??

Possible that they have set it up to put the BLAME ON MISTY!!!!!

OR............Was Misty involved with these two.......to GET BACK AT RON.

My take is that ALL THREE OF THEM...have bad vibes for RON. (of course Misty put her tail between her legs, and went back)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: April 24, 2009, 02:04:41 PM »

I have heard this theory a few times before, but it really makes no sense, if such a person exists why wouldn't they take both children?

and if these girls have information or are "key" players, I'm guessing it's gonna be quite a while before we hear anything they have to say since at least one of them is entering rehab for a 28 day stay....

Not sure how this rehab actually works.  Maybe someone else with more knowledge can give us a briefing of what happens once they enter the facility.

I was just wondering if during the rehab, if there are any drugs administered to them??  What I am thinking is maybe during her rehab, she just may open up if she is coming down off of her drugs.

Please forgive the wording....not sure how this all works. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1331 on: April 24, 2009, 02:08:17 PM »

I agree the person would have taken both kids. I don't know what to think about Key Players, that in itself is scary. Key Players in which way, they know what happened to Haleigh, if that's the case, can't they remember from all the drugs?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: April 24, 2009, 02:17:27 PM »

I agree the person would have taken both kids. I don't know what to think about Key Players, that in itself is scary. Key Players in which way, they know what happened to Haleigh, if that's the case, can't they remember from all the drugs?

NRCG ~

My thought on the 'key players'.  Guess I am looking at it the same as a key and lock.  There is ONLY ONE THAT FITS.  From all of the info and prior comings and goings with these two, plus the baby, dislike for Ron, Misty being involved with them, I am thinking that these two 'key players' fit the lock.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1333 on: April 24, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »

NRCG ~

My thought on the 'key players'.  Guess I am looking at it the same as a key and lock.  There is ONLY ONE THAT FITS.  From all of the info and prior comings and goings with these two, plus the baby, dislike for Ron, Misty being involved with them, I am thinking that these two 'key players' fit the lock.

another scenario as to what is going on right now could be, get Prevatt into rehab so she can become a credible witness against Amber. Amber may have become the focus as to what happened to Haleigh.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: April 24, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

Not sure how this rehab actually works.  Maybe someone else with more knowledge can give us a briefing of what happens once they enter the facility.

I was just wondering if during the rehab, if there are any drugs administered to them??  What I am thinking is maybe during her rehab, she just may open up if she is coming down off of her drugs.

We first will have to wait and see if Nay, Nay follows through with what she has alledgedly has told Cobra, if she even told Cobra this.

If Nay, Nay did agree to this,  we have to ponder just what is her motives. 

Is it a go on me easy card whenever she appears before a judge on the charges she has been charged with?

Is it just telling Cobra what she thinks he wants to hear?

Cobra says that there are no beds available at the present at the Rehab facility. How long will it be before there is a bed available?

Will Nay Nay live long enough to partake of the 28 day Rehab Program since she is one of the keys in the Haleigh investigation per Cobra?

Heart
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: April 24, 2009, 02:29:55 PM »

Was the facilty name mentioned where she was going?   There are many different types.  A physician guided rehab will oversee some forms of medications to lower the reduce the withdrawl symptoms.  If it is like a safe house,  no medications are administered.  It is more of a home run by sober people that have been through the same type of experience.  My bet would be this is the case.   The detox and withdrawl symptoms can be very disturbing and very emotional.   Let me know if the name of the facilty has been mentioned.

Hope this helps somewhat.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: April 24, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »

Afternoon Muffy , still hoping today will be the day Haleigh is found.   
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: April 24, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »

Was the facilty name mentioned where she was going?   There are many different types.  A physician guided rehab will oversee some forms of medications to lower the reduce the withdrawl symptoms.  If it is like a safe house,  no medications are administered.  It is more of a home run by sober people that have been through the same type of experience.  My bet would be this is the case.   The detox and withdrawl symptoms can be very disturbing and very emotional.   Let me know if the name of the facilty has been mentioned.

Hope this helps somewhat.

I haven't heard a name of the facility mentioned just that it is in Putman County and that no beds are available at this time

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1338 on: April 24, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »

Afternoon Muffy , still hoping today will be the day Haleigh is found.   
me too!!!! everyday  wake up and wonder have they found her yet??

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: April 24, 2009, 03:08:04 PM »

Ask and ye shall receive.. Because little ron was sleeping against the wall, on the double bed, and to get to him have to wake up short elevator to the arm pits.. Key word.. Meds......  only my two cents..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.