April 19, 2024, 07:47:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379697 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: April 24, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »

Was the facilty name mentioned where she was going?   There are many different types.  A physician guided rehab will oversee some forms of medications to lower the reduce the withdrawl symptoms.  If it is like a safe house,  no medications are administered.  It is more of a home run by sober people that have been through the same type of experience.  My bet would be this is the case.   The detox and withdrawl symptoms can be very disturbing and very emotional.   Let me know if the name of the facilty has been mentioned.

Hope this helps somewhat.

I haven't heard a name of the facility mentioned just that it is in Putman County and that no beds are available at this time
[/quote]

I am currently at work and do not have time to search for the names right now.  From the sounds of it, this is a drug infested town.  There are prob many facilities that handle detox and withdrawls.

May be able to narrow it down with certain areas of the town though.  Will see what I can do later this evening on it.
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1341 on: April 24, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »

I've not been able to hear the audio from Cobra. Just the written. After hearing you monkeys talk about her going to rehab, I have some of the same thoughts.I hate seeing her have to wait too long about going.She may change her mind if she has to wait too long. Cobra says, he wants her mind clear to go before the judge. Now, is that for the drug charge? The knowledge of what she may have on Haleigh?
I also know from experience that you have to WANT to go. If she is going to get herself out of trouble she may not make it thru the whole 28days. Also, for her to go and have to come back to the same enviorment that can be very dangerous for her sobreity. Not too mention she will  probably not have much family support. i hope she will be going to a rehab and not a Sober House. In a Sober House she can leave pretty freely. My guess is she will have to go thru some detox first.
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: April 24, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

Also, has anybody else had trouble hearing the audio on Cobra's report this morning?
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: April 24, 2009, 03:17:51 PM »

Was the facilty name mentioned where she was going?   There are many different types.  A physician guided rehab will oversee some forms of medications to lower the reduce the withdrawl symptoms.  If it is like a safe house,  no medications are administered.  It is more of a home run by sober people that have been through the same type of experience.  My bet would be this is the case.   The detox and withdrawl symptoms can be very disturbing and very emotional.   Let me know if the name of the facilty has been mentioned.

I haven't heard a name of the facility mentioned just that it is in Putman County and that no beds are available at this time
[/quote]

I am currently at work and do not have time to search for the names right now.  From the sounds of it, this is a drug infested town.  There are prob many facilities that handle detox and withdrawls.

May be able to narrow it down with certain areas of the town though.  Will see what I can do later this evening on it.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: April 24, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »

I've not been able to hear the audio from Cobra. Just the written. After hearing you monkeys talk about her going to rehab, I have some of the same thoughts.I hate seeing her have to wait too long about going.She may change her mind if she has to wait too long. Cobra says, he wants her mind clear to go before the judge. Now, is that for the drug charge? The knowledge of what she may have on Haleigh?
I also know from experience that you have to WANT to go. If she is going to get herself out of trouble she may not make it thru the whole 28days. Also, for her to go and have to come back to the same enviorment that can be very dangerous for her sobreity. Not too mention she will  probably not have much family support. i hope she will be going to a rehab and not a Sober House. In a Sober House she can leave pretty freely. My guess is she will have to go thru some detox first.

I believe that Although Cobra is considerate about her current charges, and it will help if she has gone to rehab.. But, I also believe he wants her clean and clear for the custody hearing..... So, ron's attorney doesn't have a field day, if she is a current druggy.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1345 on: April 24, 2009, 03:28:46 PM »

[/quote]

I'm sure between Kim and Cobra they will send her away from the area to get clean, to easy to just walk out and go home if its too close..  I would look for a unit at least 100 miles away..

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: April 24, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »

Also, has anybody else had trouble hearing the audio on Cobra's report this morning?
I just listened to the audio and had no problems...Basicley he said when he (Cobra) bailed the girls out they Cummings family didnt like it and RC attorney said hes tampering with the case or some mumbo jumbo crap...anyway he also heard that someone in a red pickup truck is riding around the hood looking for WBG and COBRA...They are waiting for beds to come open at the rehab in Putham County rehab...AAnd the girls provided more information and he cant just ditch them now so hes getting them the help that they WANT...Hmmm interesting. Has anyone seen a letter posted anywhere from RCs attorneys???
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: April 24, 2009, 04:18:51 PM »

I just listened to the audio and had no problems...Basicley he said when he (Cobra) bailed the girls out they Cummings family didnt like it and RC attorney said hes tampering with the case or some mumbo jumbo crap...anyway he also heard that someone in a red pickup truck is riding around the hood looking for WBG and COBRA...They are waiting for beds to come open at the rehab in Putham County rehab...AAnd the girls provided more information and he cant just ditch them now so hes getting them the help that they WANT...Hmmm interesting. Has anyone seen a letter posted anywhere from RCs attorneys???

I think there is..  that attorney does rattle alot.. won't do any good.. Hopefully, it will not be the same local judge that turns the druggy's out, aka  ron....  or the same judge they went to before. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: April 24, 2009, 04:57:37 PM »

I say find a rehab somewhere else, don't wait until they change their minds.  If they both want to go into rehab, put them in different locations.  I think the results will come out better that way.  I think probably if these girls know anything, when they get sober they will want to talk.  If I were them (if they didn't do it) I would be happy to have a friend like cobra who can look out for you and I would be scared to go back out on the street.   
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: April 24, 2009, 05:30:22 PM »

Putnam Deputies Investigating Rural Sex Assault

Posted By: Jessica Clark      Created: 4/23/2009 11:43:27 AM    Updated: 4/23/2009 10:01:44 PM

WELAKA, FL -- Detectives are working a case of a possible sexual battery on a woman outside of Welaka in Putnam County.

Crime scene tape roped off an area close to Pineapple Street.

The incident reportedly happened early Thursday morning.

A K-9 unit was used after the report was filed to search the area.

No suspects have been arrested.

Putnam County Deputies were still interviewing the 27-year-old victim Thursday afternoon.

Investigators were also talking to the victim's family.

The scene is close to where a murder took place just down the street last year.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: April 24, 2009, 05:54:45 PM »

* Haleigh has been taken by a well-intended person who did not calculate his/her actions to it's logical conclusion: Police, FBI, FDLE and local and national TV, Radio and Internet coverage

I have heard this theory a few times before, but it really makes no sense, if such a person exists why wouldn't they take both children?

and if these girls have information or are "key" players, I'm guessing it's gonna be quite a while before we hear anything they have to say since at least one of them is entering rehab for a 28 day stay....

Not sure how this rehab actually works.  Maybe someone else with more knowledge can give us a briefing of what happens once they enter the facility.

I was just wondering if during the rehab, if there are any drugs administered to them??  What I am thinking is maybe during her rehab, she just may open up if she is coming down off of her drugs.

Please forgive the wording....not sure how this all works. 

Well they could be sent to this rehab facility:

Cummins Behavioral Health Systems Inc - Putnam County Out Patient Cl
308 Medic Way
Greencastle, IN    

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: April 24, 2009, 06:05:36 PM »

Cummins MISBehavioral Health Systems Inc - Putnam County Out Patient Cl
308 Medic Way
Greencastle, IN    

Edited by me...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: April 24, 2009, 06:06:57 PM »

* Haleigh has been taken by a well-intended person who did not calculate his/her actions to it's logical conclusion: Police, FBI, FDLE and local and national TV, Radio and Internet coverage

I have heard this theory a few times before, but it really makes no sense, if such a person exists why wouldn't they take both children?

and if these girls have information or are "key" players, I'm guessing it's gonna be quite a while before we hear anything they have to say since at least one of them is entering rehab for a 28 day stay....

Not sure how this rehab actually works.  Maybe someone else with more knowledge can give us a briefing of what happens once they enter the facility.

I was just wondering if during the rehab, if there are any drugs administered to them??  What I am thinking is maybe during her rehab, she just may open up if she is coming down off of her drugs.

Cummins Behavioral Health Systems Inc - Putnam County Out Patient Cl
308 Medic Way
Greencastle, IN    

I doubt they have health insurance that covers this kind of treatment.

I am curious who admits people now-a-days who cannot pay?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1353 on: April 24, 2009, 06:22:22 PM »

Father and son team here or of some relations

CALVIN  LEE  CANTY
SAN MATEO,  FL
Booking#: 09-01633  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/24/2009 5:34:27 PM

DOB: 1/9/1952 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-1a1   COCAINE-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-PRODUCING SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
893.13-7a5   DANGEROUS DRUGS KEEP SHOP OR VEHICLE ETC FOR DRUGS 1ST VIOL   M   F    $504.00    
                $4,516.00    

COREY  LENARD  CANTY
San Mateo ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01634  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/24/2009 6:09:39 PM

DOB: 9/7/1990 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: April 24, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »

Does anyone remember a reference made to a dwelling in Satsuma as.. The Adams Family...

Just read over yonder, and not sure if this is the name of the renter, owner, or just making reference to the type of people that reside there.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: April 24, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

Florida rehabilitation and intervention for Drug abuse and alcohol abuse

http://www.addictionrecovery.net/florida/

Heart
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1356 on: April 24, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »

Having been in rehab for alcohol, and having been in with drug addicts, they will give some anti seizure meds if needed for detox and some drugs to to make the coming down easier. But there will be significant pressure to tell all if it is a twelve step type rehab.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: April 24, 2009, 06:40:18 PM »

Does anyone remember a reference made to a dwelling in Satsuma as.. The Adams Family...

Just read over yonder, and not sure if this is the name of the renter, owner, or just making reference to the type of people that reside there.

What was it you read over yonder Grama?

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: April 24, 2009, 06:40:56 PM »

I just don't see Ron as a man worth fighting    (       (inserted by JNGA)  for.          I guess they do.   

I don't either  , I guess thats what all the drugs were for, to cloud their judgement.

(sorry, I've just been wanting to use that one, LOL)

Oh come on now.  Ron is a great catch.  One you'd throw back in the river.

Oh Boy do I feel like posting a pic but then again I dont want to get in trouble...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: April 24, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »

PCSO Detective Resigns

2009-4-24 by: Captain Dick Schauland

Richard Campbell, a detective with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, resigned April 14, 2009, while the subject of an internal investigation for being untruthful.  Campbell had been accused of lying under oath during a drug trafficking trial in a Putnam County Circuit Court on April 9, 2009.

The internal investigation began when Campbell was accused of violating a Sheriff's Office general order that states in part; "any person who willfully departs from the truth either in giving testimony, in official reports, in connection with an official order received by him, or in official duties..is subject to disciplinary action."

The investigation determined that during a drug trafficking trial, Campbell and another officer were outside of the courtroom after the other officer had testified.  In violation of Judge Ed Hedstrom's rule for witness sequestration, the two discussed the other officer's testimony.  When the court learned of the violation, Judge Hedstrom called each officer into the courtroom separately. The other officer admitted the violation, but Campbell lied to Judge Hedstrom and denied the conversation took place.

Immediately upon learning of the violation, Chief of Staff Rick Ryan suspended Campbell on April 9th, and the internal investigation was initiated.  During the course of the investigation Campbell decided to resign. Richard Campbell had been a deputy with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office since July, 2003.

On April 15, 2009, the internal investigation was completed, and determined that Richard Campbell had indeed violated the Sheriff's Office general order by "departing from the truth in giving testimony." The findings of the investigation will be forwarded to the Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission for review and possible revocation of Campbell's law enforcement certification.  Any decision regarding criminal prosecution will be made by the State Attorney's Office.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy believes that an officer's integrity is of extreme importance. He has taken a strong stance that any untruthfulness, in violation of the Sheriff's Office general order, will not be tolerated.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-24-c

Hey Monkeys, looks like Putnam County Florida has a new sheriff in town.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.