April 24, 2024, 02:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379811 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1400 on: April 25, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »

posted by pirate
Also- I heard that Misty's father Hank Croslin was taken to the hospital yesterday due to an adverse reaction to prescription meds that were obtained illegally. And that he reported that the pills were provided by Ron Cummings.

Apparently when these things happen, the hospital has to report it to the State Attorney's office. And this incident was reported.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83436&page=23

What busy little bees the cummings are..  obtained illegally from ron, and they were prescription drugs..  sort of sounds like something illegal huh.. of course ron never deals in illegal drugs, he only had prescription drugs.. wasn't that a direct statement? 

Maybe Ron doesnt know the difference between Prescription drugs and Prescription purchased illegally...
Guess maybe Sheriff HARDY should have a chat with him.....
Hardy does look like he's cleaning up the place...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: April 25, 2009, 12:24:48 AM »

posted by pirate
Also- I heard that Misty's father Hank Croslin was taken to the hospital yesterday due to an adverse reaction to prescription meds that were obtained illegally. And that he reported that the pills were provided by Ron Cummings.

Apparently when these things happen, the hospital has to report it to the State Attorney's office. And this incident was reported.

What busy little bees the cummings are..  obtained illegally from ron, and they were prescription drugs..  sort of sounds like something illegal huh.. of course ron never deals in illegal drugs, he only had prescription drugs.. wasn't that a direct statement? 

Maybe Ron doesnt know the difference between Prescription drugs and Prescription purchased illegally...

Grama, who is pirate over yonder, is he/she a trustworthy poster?

Don't know who it is...but appears to not speculate on findings. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: April 25, 2009, 12:26:48 AM »

Heart ~  I posted a name earlier...P.J. Kirk  184 Currie  San Mateo, Fl   - Would you be so kind to see if there is a rap sheet for him.

Thanks,
Okie Dokie 

Thanks, just a whim....cause it was brought up. 

I see Jerseygirl checked as well.  I did not find anything either.  Hard a hard time accessing the site.  Perhaps I have been banned, lol.

You mean this site, or the one for info.   Sometimes, there is a delay when trying to get in here, but then it works.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: April 25, 2009, 12:48:59 AM »

posted by pirate

Great!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: April 25, 2009, 12:51:33 AM »

Heart ~  I posted a name earlier...P.J. Kirk  184 Currie  San Mateo, Fl   - Would you be so kind to see if there is a rap sheet for him.

Thanks,
Okie Dokie 

Thanks, just a whim....cause it was brought up. 

I see Jerseygirl checked as well.  I did not find anything either.  Hard a hard time accessing the site.  Perhaps I have been banned, lol.

You mean this site, or the one for info.   Sometimes, there is a delay when trying to get in here, but then it works.

No the putnam county sheriff's site.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: April 25, 2009, 12:59:55 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: April 25, 2009, 01:10:46 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Good Night Heart ~ Sleep Well!!!!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1407 on: April 25, 2009, 03:24:35 AM »

The 911 call info was released by 4/22 and is posted on the Art Harris website. Neither Ronald nor Junior went to the door. Ronald was allegedly seen in the parking lot - and not by the grandmother that made the call. The “thin black man” showed up an hour later - and was not linked to Ronald. Now this "BOLO" may or may not exist. Is someone intentionally spreading false information on Ron and for what reason? Is it to divert our attention from the truth? Makre Ron look bad?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1408 on: April 25, 2009, 03:26:58 AM »

Hi Monkeys,  I think, but am not positive that this is our detox place for putnam county below.

Putnam Behavioral Healthcare
320 Kay Larkin Drive
Palatka FL 32177
Phone: (386) 329-3784 ext. 8661

Primary Focus: Substance abuse treatment services

Services Provided: Substance abuse treatment, Detoxification

Type of Care: Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less), Outpatient

Special Programs/Groups: Pregnant/postpartum women, Women

Forms of Payment Accepted: Self payment

Payment Assistance: Sliding fee scale based on income and other factors, Payment assistance

Special Language Services: ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired, Spanish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyhow, after reading several pages of this stuff, I feel like I need to go take a hot shower!   I just hope they catch those recent home invader's asap and also a good break in the case for Haleigh.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if she really was alive somewhere?  I pray for everynight.

Talk to you all tomorrow! sunny
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: April 25, 2009, 08:17:36 AM »

Originally Posted by pirate 
Just got word that a formal report has been filed with the police concerning the guys in the red pickup truck.

White woman walking dog was approached by two men in a red pickup truck who offered her $50 to tell them where White Boy Greg lives. They also threated to light up the neighborhood when she refused to tell them.

She took the tag number down and reported it to the PD- one of the men in the car was Lester Cummings, Ron's father. And the red truck is registered to Annette Sykes.

This information can be obtained via public records.

Officers involved in filing the report were Walsh & Street.

Someone needs to help the Cummings Family with their PR campaign. This isn't werkin' to good for them. 

So does this mean that the Cummings believe that WBG and Amber had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance?

The elder Cummings and posse cruising for WBG and Ronald and wife Misty cruising for Amber.

Sorry it took so many hours to reply,  I was a bad Monkey and went to sleep and left everybody up working...  forgiveness is requested..  Anyway.. I think that WBG and the two girls know far too much about the daily activities of the cummings clan.. may have info on what occurred to Haleigh..  What ever they do know.. The Cummings and the Croslins, doesn't want it talked about... I believe they are trying to intimidate WBG and the Girls to keep their mouths shut..   Thats what this is about..  First, WBG did not make ron sound like a hero to the world,  and short elevator, more of a woman of the evening with a taste for lots of drugs, and let the world know he slept with short Elevator.  Now, the cummings men would take offense to thattttt..  Although, ron had no problem taking her back.....  Now the girls must know more intimate things, especially Amber.. so Amber is going to be caught in a vise...  my advise to Amber, get clean, grab your granny and your child, and get the heck out of dodge.. as far and as fast as I could..  I don't think she hurt Haleigh, but she knows alot of how Haleigh may have been hurt many time prior.  Intimidation....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: April 25, 2009, 08:29:28 AM »

posted by pirate

Yes, she is. She is a local.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
FLArtist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: April 25, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »

posted by pirate

Great!

A very trust worthy person.

Praying Haleigh Will Be Home Soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1412 on: April 25, 2009, 09:51:12 AM »

Good Morning, now lets see how this plays out, with Ron furnishing prescription pills without a prescription. I'm sure nothing, but who knows? And who knows if Misty's dad is telling the truth? 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: April 25, 2009, 10:07:36 AM »

Good Morning, now lets see how this plays out, with Ron furnishing prescription pills without a prescription. I'm sure nothing, but who knows? And who knows if Misty's dad is telling the truth? 

Well, since he went to the er, and it was a reaction, which effected his well being, and he nailed ron with it.. we don't know.. But, what we do know.. is that the er had to report it to the LE.. Now, we have to set back and see what LE does with it. If nothing.. then i guess ron is in the clear, but if something, then ron is in deep deep dark muck...  50/50..  and he is the only one that put himself there..  Short elevator's dad could have died from a major reaction to those meds.......  Same, as Haleigh could have, if given the wrong meds....

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1414 on: April 25, 2009, 10:09:11 AM »

The 911 call info was released by 4/22 and is posted on the Art Harris website. Neither Ronald nor Junior went to the door. Ronald was allegedly seen in the parking lot - and not by the grandmother that made the call. The “thin black man” showed up an hour later - and was not linked to Ronald. Now this "BOLO" may or may not exist. Is someone intentionally spreading false information on Ron and for what reason? Is it to divert our attention from the truth? Makre Ron look bad?

I do believe that to be the case Pink.. I have been watching all this and that is what I see happening and sadly,it is working..The more that everyone has their focus on Ron,the easier it is for the real perp to continue their cover up, and the more time is wasted looking at 1 person,tunnel vision.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: April 25, 2009, 10:22:59 AM »

Good Morning ALL Monkeys....

Hope today is a special day...and Haleigh will return home.

Keep praying!!!!  God will soon answer our prayers.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: April 25, 2009, 10:59:41 AM »

That's a sweet little guy with the Good Morning Message.. Good morning Grama..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: April 25, 2009, 11:17:20 AM »

I do believe that to be the case Pink.. I have been watching all this and that is what I see happening and sadly,it is working..The more that everyone has their focus on Ron,the easier it is for the real perp to continue their cover up, and the more time is wasted looking at 1 person,tunnel vision.

Bingo!
  I agree!

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1418 on: April 25, 2009, 11:35:24 AM »

I am not a physician, and never would claim to have a gifted amount of medical knowledge, but I do know one thing..  When your skin has a yellowish tinge to it, something is going wrong inside..  much like the liver.  and we all know that Crystal has been having seizures... (hepatic disease causing seizures).. can be googled..

yellowish tinge = jaundice

Perhaps the seizures are those caused by alcohol.  That happens when the alcohol is wearing off to a few days later.  Additional alcohol, or better yet, a benzodiazepine type of drug such as Valium, prevents additional seizures.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: April 25, 2009, 12:00:40 PM »

That's a sweet little guy with the Good Morning Message.. Good morning Grama..

He looks to resemble all of the sleuthers on these sites...after a very long day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.