April 19, 2024, 11:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379681 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1420 on: April 25, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »

I don't know what's true or not true with the incident at Amber's grandma's house. And if people are making up stories to make Ron look bad, that isn't right. Ron really doesn't need any help making himself look bad, he looks pretty bad with his actions, behavior and his big mouth. Thankfully his lawyer has him quiet for now. IMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: April 25, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »

The 911 call info was released by 4/22 and is posted on the Art Harris website. Neither Ronald nor Junior went to the door. Ronald was allegedly seen in the parking lot - and not by the grandmother that made the call. The “thin black man” showed up an hour later - and was not linked to Ronald. Now this "BOLO" may or may not exist. Is someone intentionally spreading false information on Ron and for what reason? Is it to divert our attention from the truth? Makre Ron look bad?

I do believe that to be the case Pink.. I have been watching all this and that is what I see happening and sadly,it is working..The more that everyone has their focus on Ron,the easier it is for the real perp to continue their cover up, and the more time is wasted looking at 1 person,tunnel vision.

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Well we can see from the interview of TJ Hart by the poster at Bloggernews, that I posted a couple of pages back that Putnam County LE is not revealing anything to anyone.

So the only info (whether it is truth, false, mumbo jumbo) that we are receiving is coming from Prevatt through Cobra, TJ Hart and Art Harris.  I guess that is why no major news outlet is actually touching this for now.

So from what I have been seeing thus far I would keep an eye out for Ms. Amber, Ms Amber's mother Lisa, some of the Spells and pimp daddy WBG. JMO

Not taking up for Ron, but at least he was employed and was at the time trying to make a living for his family. That is more than I can say about some of the rest of these characters.

Heart
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: April 25, 2009, 01:42:01 PM »

The 911 call info was released by 4/22 and is posted on the Art Harris website. Neither Ronald nor Junior went to the door. Ronald was allegedly seen in the parking lot - and not by the grandmother that made the call. The “thin black man” showed up an hour later - and was not linked to Ronald. Now this "BOLO" may or may not exist. Is someone intentionally spreading false information on Ron and for what reason? Is it to divert our attention from the truth? Makre Ron look bad?

I do believe that to be the case Pink.. I have been watching all this and that is what I see happening and sadly,it is working..The more that everyone has their focus on Ron,the easier it is for the real perp to continue their cover up, and the more time is wasted looking at 1 person,tunnel vision.

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Well we can see from the interview of TJ Hart by the poster at Bloggernews, that I posted a couple of pages back that Putnam County LE is not revealing anything to anyone.

So the only info (whether it is truth, false, mumbo jumbo) that we are receiving is coming from Prevatt through Cobra, TJ Hart and Art Harris.  I guess that is why no major news outlet is actually touching this for now.

So from what I have been seeing thus far I would keep an eye out for Ms. Amber, Ms Amber's mother Lisa, some of the Spells and pimp daddy WBG. JMO

Not taking up for Ron, but at least he was employed and was at the time trying to make a living for his family. That is more than I can say about some of the rest of these characters.

Yes at least Ron was trying to work and support his children. That is surely more than most of the others involved were doing.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: April 25, 2009, 01:51:39 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Yes at least Ron was trying to work and support his children. That is surely more than most of the others involved were doing.
Ron 9collecting donation jars ) Cummings ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: April 25, 2009, 02:12:16 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Ron 9collecting donation jars ) Cummings ?
Yes, I believe we are referring to the same person (Ronald L. Cummings).

Heart
FLArtist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: April 25, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »

I am not a physician, and never would claim to have a gifted amount of medical knowledge, but I do know one thing..  When your skin has a yellowish tinge to it, something is going wrong inside..  much like the liver.  and we all know that Crystal has been having seizures... (hepatic disease causing seizures).. can be googled..

yellowish tinge = jaundice

Perhaps the seizures are those caused by alcohol.  That happens when the alcohol is wearing off to a few days later.  Additional alcohol, or better yet, a benzodiazepine type of drug such as Valium, prevents additional seizures.

Chrystal does not drink?????????? Wonder why you would say that. She is not eating and getting sleep and is very depressed. I can't even begin to think how she must feel with her precious daughter gone and the waiting it really hard. It never leaves her mind.

Praying Haleigh Will Be Home Soon.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: April 25, 2009, 02:50:41 PM »

I am not a physician, and never would claim to have a gifted amount of medical knowledge, but I do know one thing..  When your skin has a yellowish tinge to it, something is going wrong inside..  much like the liver.  and we all know that Crystal has been having seizures... (hepatic disease causing seizures).. can be googled..

Perhaps the seizures are those caused by alcohol.  That happens when the alcohol is wearing off to a few days later.  Additional alcohol, or better yet, a benzodiazepine type of drug such as Valium, prevents additional seizures.

Chrystal does not drink?????????? Wonder why you would say that. She is not eating and getting sleep and is very depressed. I can't even begin to think how she must feel with her precious daughter gone and the waiting it really hard. It never leaves her mind.

Am I missing a newer picture of Chrystal where she has a yellowish appearance? I have not noticed that before, if someone has a newer pic of her I would like to see. I'm sure her health has taken a toll. I have no idea whether Chrystal drinks or not.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: April 25, 2009, 03:36:58 PM »

Am I missing a newer picture of Chrystal where she has a yellowish appearance? I have not noticed that before, if someone has a newer pic of her I would like to see. I'm sure her health has taken a toll. I have no idea whether Chrystal drinks or not.
no rose this is info from TJ Hart, an observation of his when he visited Crystal last weekend.  There is a video of his visit with her either on sky97 or Art Harris.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: April 25, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »

Thank-you Heart
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: April 25, 2009, 04:57:51 PM »

Slightly O/T then again we are in drug territory here
http://www.wicu12.com/news/index.vnss?newsid=7479&type=News

Ecstasy being manufactured to look like candy...reminds me of the Flintstone chewables back in the day!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: April 25, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: April 25, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

being very honest, tylenol can effect your liver panels.  If she works in food service, she could have been effected by Hepatitis.. I worked at the resort here for a few years, we had to take the shots to prevent it.. that's three shots..  If she has problems with her liver panels, it could cause the seizures.. you never know.. I hope she's been able to go to a physician..  Her Health is a big important issue in all of this.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: April 25, 2009, 05:40:40 PM »

TJ Hart said she looked like she had a yellowish tinge to her skin.
She might be quite ill.
She fainted before and went to the hospital and has had a couple of seizures.
Never heard anything about her having a drink. She owned up to having  past go round with drugs, she went into treatment. That took courage and it shows to me that she didn't want to be like that. Good for her. I think that Crystal has a kind and good heart and a decent soul, just hasn't had alot of help along the way to become the person she wants to be.
There are several conditions ( medical ) that can cause this that having nothing to do with drink or drugs.
I am not going to speculate. I hope that it is nothing or that it coild be treated. She is way to young to be ill and she had two other children who need her.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: April 25, 2009, 06:33:08 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: April 25, 2009, 06:49:17 PM »

Good Evening, that is so cute Jerseygirl 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: April 25, 2009, 06:50:23 PM »

Thank You no rose thats for all us monkeys to share...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: April 25, 2009, 06:59:08 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl345!!!!

Here is another to the fleet.  Monkeys need special transportation...in their line of work. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: April 25, 2009, 06:59:43 PM »

Just thinking outloud....

Ever since that 911 call..Things just dont add up.. Mother Teresa Grranny, Ron and Fibsty... They all know what happened... I dont believe Ron and Fibsty didnt want to go back home after it was release from LE because of 1 big reason... The home was bugged...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: April 25, 2009, 07:01:34 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl345!!!!

Here is another to the fleet.  Monkeys need special transportation...in their line of work. 

Hey grama...I wish we all could pile up in a bus and go search for Haleigh....
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1439 on: April 25, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl345!!!!

Hey grama...I wish we all could pile up in a bus and go search for Haleigh....
Good evening monkeys....I can drive the bus for us....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.