April 25, 2024, 04:31:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379945 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: April 25, 2009, 10:02:13 PM »

Just thinking outloud....

Ever since that 911 call..Things just dont add up.. Mother Teresa Grranny, Ron and Fibsty... They all know what happened... I dont believe Ron and Fibsty didnt want to go back home after it was release from LE because of 1 big reason... The home was bugged...
I agree, are they living with mom or grandma, or are the newlyweds living alone with Jr?

I believe they are living at Grandma Sykes' home in Waletkasp? ...well, at least Ronald is. I assume Ronald Jr is also. Not so sure where Misty is. I seriously wonder if Ronald and Misty are living together. That is just my gut instinct and opinion about them living together at this point. I have heard no reports that they are or are not living together.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1461 on: April 25, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »

Ignore la bella    lock thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the heck is this all about?!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1462 on: April 25, 2009, 10:05:44 PM »

Ignore la bella    lock thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't a clue, but thanks for answering my question.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: April 25, 2009, 10:09:11 PM »

THREAD IS TEMPORARILY LOCKED.  PLEASE BE PATIENT.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: April 25, 2009, 10:16:38 PM »

Yep.  It's a great pic:  the first time, second time, third time, fourth time and now the fifth time in this thread.  I've asked for it to stop being posted.  The first time was okay, even though OT.  The next four times is too much.  I will be moving the all of them after the first one.  If it gets posted again, I will lock this thread. 

Sorry Muffy.. I just came in and see the pic and posted it was a great pic...

How are you.. doing okay???  Where's Grama??

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1465 on: April 25, 2009, 10:18:31 PM »

spitefulbeotch wrote:

OK Mom-tectives, we have a new CLUE given to me by our friend Art Harris......
    Let's dig up some dirt on LINDSEY the piggy bank that NAY NAY picked up to **** for the International House of Juans in Crescent City...
    1. No, this is not Lindsey the sister-in-law of Musty. This Lindsey has a boyfriend/pimp that lives in Flagler Estates, according to NayNay:
    "For her part, Prevatt says she was so exhausted after dropping off Croslin, she crashed at Lindsay’s house in Flagler Estates nearby, and woke up at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 9. When she called Misty later that week, Haleigh was missing, and Prevatt says Misty told her “the same thing I’d heard on the news, something about the kitchen light.’ Then I heard her sister in the background saying,‘Don’t talk on the phones, the phones are tapped.’ Then she hung up.” That was the last time they spoke, she says."
    2. Lisa Ann Brooks (Amber's mom)is moving to Virginia.
    3. Amber's Aunt Renée is the one who saw Rontard and Mustytwat driving through the parking lot at the Brooks' apartment complex.
    After Cobra bonded them out of jail, he took Nay Nay and Amber around with him retracing the 4 druggindopindickindays in February to see if they remembered anything......
    yeah, good luck with that.......

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1264

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: April 25, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »

spitefulbeotch wrote:

Let's dig up some dirt on LINDSEY the piggy bank that NAY NAY picked up to **** for the International House of Juans in Crescent City...
    1. No, this is not Lindsey the sister-in-law of Musty. This Lindsey has a boyfriend/pimp that lives in Flagler Estates, according to NayNay:
    "For her part, Prevatt says she was so exhausted after dropping off Croslin, she crashed at Lindsay’s house in Flagler Estates nearby, and woke up at 4 p.m. Monday, Feb. 9. When she called Misty later that week, Haleigh was missing, and Prevatt says Misty told her “the same thing I’d heard on the news, something about the kitchen light.’ Then I heard her sister in the background saying,‘Don’t talk on the phones, the phones are tapped.’ Then she hung up.” That was the last time they spoke, she says."
    3. Amber's Aunt Renée is the one who saw Rontard and Mustytwat driving through the parking lot at the Brooks' apartment complex.
    After Cobra bonded them out of jail, he took Nay Nay and Amber around with him retracing the 4 druggindopindickindays in February to see if they remembered anything......

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1264

I don't see any "new clues" in this post.

And, ya know, with so many names to remember in this case, I for one, wish people would use the names of the people they are talking about, rather than make up nicknames for them and use those when referring to them.

Makes it so much easier for the person reading when the real names are used.

Sorry. Rant over.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1467 on: April 25, 2009, 10:25:57 PM »

Bella did a disgusting drive-by post in sev. threads and was banned.  We are to ignore those kind of posts and the threads get locked while the mods take care of things.  Tis ok now. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: April 25, 2009, 10:31:10 PM »

Bella did a disgusting drive-by post in sev. threads and was banned.  We are to ignore those kind of posts and the threads get locked while the mods take care of things.  Tis ok now. 

Who is bella.. i was looking up bella in dictionary...for definition...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1469 on: April 25, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »

spitefulbeotch wrote:

I don't see any "new clues" in this post.

And, ya know, with so many names to remember in this case, I for one, wish people would use the names of the people they are talking about, rather than make up nicknames for them and use those when referring to them.

Makes it so much easier for the person reading when the real names are used.

Sorry. Rant over.

Brandi if you are looking for clues to this case, then I would advise you to look elsewhere other than posts on the net.  At least 95% of the posts that I see regarding this case is speculation.

However the nicknaming of the characters is a bit annoying to me as well.
But in the poster's post, I did gain a bit of info such as Lindsey lives in Flagler, and Lisa's intent to leave Florida and move to Virginia.

If Lisa's intent to leave the state of Florida is true, I wonder why.

Heart
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: April 25, 2009, 10:47:59 PM »

I don't know who Bella is ( and maybe it's the beer talkin  ) but can't they just ban her sorry a$$?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1471 on: April 25, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »

The Caylee forum is still locked, I don't know who this bella person is, but she sure caused a lot of problems. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: April 25, 2009, 10:56:38 PM »

The Caylee forum is still locked, I don't know who this bella person is, but she sure caused a lot of problems. 

Crazy gone wild .... please just ignore.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1473 on: April 25, 2009, 10:58:11 PM »

Crazy gone wild .... please just ignore.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1474 on: April 25, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »

This thread may be temporarily locked until Bella is banned. If that should occur, we'll be back up soon................
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: April 25, 2009, 10:59:25 PM »

#  Art Harris Says:
April 25th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

J-

I report what I get from the horse’s mouth. I will not report what I have agreed not to but felt it important to pass on that investigators believe whoever took Haleigh or may have had a role in her kidnapping was someone known to the family, or will turn out to be someone the family knows. That is the working theory…I’m not getting into drugs and motives or anything you raise unless I get it from people on or close to the case with access to what investigators are looking at.

Sources tell me all the registered sex offenders have been checked and those with ankle monitors tracked by satellite, with gps locations mapped, were not at or near the Cummings trailer, for example. If the predator were not known to the family and turned out to be the snatcher, that would shock investigators…That would be a stranger abduction. So unlike, say the Atlanta Child Murders, almost 30 years ago when a serial killer was on the loose, the city was riddled with fear, and parents were keeping children close, the Haleigh snatcher is not believed to be a predator or serial killer looking for other children. That doesn’t mean watch your children any less, just that the level of fear should be lowered. Hope that helps, J.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/24/haleigh-cummings-cnns-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1476 on: April 25, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »

How to bring SM to a screeching halt in 3.... 2..... 1....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1477 on: April 25, 2009, 11:08:23 PM »

#  Art Harris Says:
April 25th, 2009 at 5:49 pm

J-

I report what I get from the horse’s mouth. I will not report what I have agreed not to but felt it important to pass on that investigators believe whoever took Haleigh or may have had a role in her kidnapping was someone known to the family, or will turn out to be someone the family knows. That is the working theory…I’m not getting into drugs and motives or anything you raise unless I get it from people on or close to the case with access to what investigators are looking at.

Sources tell me all the registered sex offenders have been checked and those with ankle monitors tracked by satellite, with gps locations mapped, were not at or near the Cummings trailer, for example. If the predator were not known to the family and turned out to be the snatcher, that would shock investigators…That would be a stranger abduction. So unlike, say the Atlanta Child Murders, almost 30 years ago when a serial killer was on the loose, the city was riddled with fear, and parents were keeping children close, the Haleigh snatcher is not believed to be a predator or serial killer looking for other children. That doesn’t mean watch your children any less, just that the level of fear should be lowered. Hope that helps, J.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/24/haleigh-cummings-cnns-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Thanks Heart!  You are such a busy and helpful monkey!   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1478 on: April 25, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »

Geesh! what in the world is going on??? This is the only forum open.

Forgot my manners, Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1479 on: April 25, 2009, 11:14:28 PM »

I'm really sorry, guys. As soon as an admin shows up, Bella will be banned.

Look at it this way: if you haven't seen the cuckoo's nest, then you now have a front row seat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.