April 25, 2024, 06:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379980 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »

I'm really sorry, guys. As soon as an admin shows up, Bella will be banned.

Look at it this way: if you haven't seen the cuckoo's nest, then you now have a front row seat.

Must be a relative of JOY's.  We understand....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: April 25, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

Okies.. over yonder they are talking about a dog alerting on a septic tank near/at an Adams family house in San Mateo, FL.   As being supposedly related to this case.  Anyone know anything about this? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: April 26, 2009, 12:02:47 AM »

Okies.. over yonder they are talking about a dog alerting on a septic tank near/at an Adams family house in San Mateo, FL.   As being supposedly related to this case.  Anyone know anything about this? 

Wyks, I read something to do with that.  The lady that did the searching with her dog, refers to a church and a house over on Currie, that was referenced one time as the Adams Family House.

I am not sure exactly about the septic tank.  I got the impression when she was searching, that she was kinda....put out....by the person on the premises as it was nothing: but think the dog said different.   They talk in circles, so sometimes hard to get the full view, plus her search was quite a while back.

While you were making your yonder visit, did you pick up anything about Misty now living at a women's shelter.  Read this last evening, but would think if this was the case, that there would have been some charges listed on the Putnam site, and there are none.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: April 26, 2009, 12:04:39 AM »

Ignore la bella    lock thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the heck is this all about?!

Bella did a disgusting drive-by post in sev. threads and was banned.  We are to ignore those kind of posts and the threads get locked while the mods take care of things.  Tis ok now. 

Who is bella.. i was looking up bella in dictionary...for definition...

WHEW!!!   Here I thought we got run over by my bus!!!!!

Wow.. seems like been hit by a bus, and had our tales ran over..  guess, I need to be happy I was out of the cage on google earth..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1504 on: April 26, 2009, 12:17:25 AM »

Wyks, I read something to do with that.  The lady that did the searching with her dog, refers to a church and a house over on Currie, that was referenced one time as the Adams Family House.

I am not sure exactly about the septic tank.  I got the impression when she was searching, that she was kinda....put out....by the person on the premises as it was nothing: but think the dog said different.   They talk in circles, so sometimes hard to get the full view, plus her search was quite a while back.

While you were making your yonder visit, did you pick up anything about Misty now living at a women's shelter.  Read this last evening, but would think if this was the case, that there would have been some charges listed on the Putnam site, and there are none.

Thanks Grama!  Yeah they do talk in circles, quite often!  Thanks for explaining that, cuz it was confusing to me. 

Naw I haven't read anything about her living at a shelter.  But am thinking you'd be right, if she were, there likely would be charges listed.  We can keep an eye on the Putnam site, just in case tho.  Seems Ron and his buddies in trucks may have been up to no good lately, Lord only knows what he may have done. 

If there are ever any charges brought against him, do ya think mama Neves could hush that up at this point?      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: April 26, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »

Look at it this way: if you haven't seen the cuckoo's nest, then you now have a front row seat.

Grama, you are a hoot!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: April 26, 2009, 12:33:50 AM »

Thanks Grama!  Yeah they do talk in circles, quite often!  Thanks for explaining that, cuz it was confusing to me. 

Naw I haven't read anything about her living at a shelter.  But am thinking you'd be right, if she were, there likely would be charges listed.  We can keep an eye on the Putnam site, just in case tho.  Seems Ron and his buddies in trucks may have been up to no good lately, Lord only knows what he may have done. 

If there are ever any charges brought against him, do ya think mama Neves could hush that up at this point?      

I have a feeling that Sheriff Hardy is going to do a super clean up of that town, plus internal as well.  I am sure they can see thru her ...... or is it only Monkeys that have good senses.

I check the Putnam site twice a day, hoping to see a ...Cummings, Neves, Sykes, Croslin.....just so I get the feeling that I know someone familiar.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: April 26, 2009, 12:37:03 AM »

Grama, you are a hoot!   

It's OK to say HOOT!!!    Just so you don't give me the BOOT!!!!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: April 26, 2009, 12:44:05 AM »

Just thinking outloud....

Ever since that 911 call..Things just dont add up.. Mother Teresa Grranny, Ron and Fibsty... They all know what happened... I dont believe Ron and Fibsty didnt want to go back home after it was release from LE because of 1 big reason... The home was bugged...

Really behind in posts but just wanted to say ITA!!! I think that's a BIG reason of why they didn't want to go back to the house. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: April 26, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »

Grama, you are a hoot!   

It's OK to say HOOT!!!    Just so you don't give me the BOOT!!!!

You keep the threads jumpin' for sure.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1510 on: April 26, 2009, 12:45:56 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

another great picture Brandi... thank you! Such a beautiful child.

Prayers for Haleigh!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: April 26, 2009, 12:48:55 AM »

Ignore la bella    lock thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened?   

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: April 26, 2009, 12:51:50 AM »

Bella did a disgusting drive-by post in sev. threads and was banned.  We are to ignore those kind of posts and the threads get locked while the mods take care of things.  Tis ok now. 

Thanks was wondering what had happened! Shouldn't have asked so soon, should just keep reading, I knew monkeys would fix whatever problem right away! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: April 26, 2009, 12:52:02 AM »

what happened?   

A new poster came in and was posting crazy stuff.  They are banned now, so no worries. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: April 26, 2009, 12:53:33 AM »

Who is bella.. i was looking up bella in dictionary...for definition...

IDK but I have a cat named Bella ....... and she's a bit crazy too!   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: April 26, 2009, 01:05:53 AM »

what happened?   

A new poster came in and was posting crazy stuff.  They are banned now, so no worries. 

Someone needing attention and thought we were a good audience.  Until the curtain closed!!!!!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: April 26, 2009, 01:13:49 AM »

its possible that the detectives might do favors for the old broad, but I don't think she could keep this thing quiet..  To go to the shelter it doesn't have to be reported to Le..  If ron's name goes anywhere near a report, it will be nationwide in just a short time.   The only way ron could be kept off a report.. If the main report stated that a call was made to a certain residence and the reference, parties not listed.  All details can go on a supplemental report, that is not covered by the release of info acts.  We use to use that in Sexual assault cases. so details and names of the victims couldn't get out into the public or press.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: April 26, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »

OK........ so I have been able to join over yonder, seems like a pretty good place, but ...... I have noticed that half the time I am VERY lost! 
I thought it was just me, I had seen posts about the Adams family house and the place the dog didn't like .... but I am soooo confused! LOL
I am afraid to ask WTH they are talking about because I'm new. Guess I'll just have to read back a bit, but right now I'm 

Misty in a battered woman's shelter???     I'll have to go back and read a bit, I didn't see that.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: April 26, 2009, 01:20:26 AM »

what happened?   

Thanks Muffy! and thanks to the great monkey admin that fixed this!!     
I just logged on and would have been  if the thread was still locked!

Prayers for Haleigh!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: April 26, 2009, 01:27:03 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys, its time for this ole one to head upstairs.....  be good, and keep the cage clear of troubles...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.