April 23, 2024, 03:49:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379779 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1520 on: April 26, 2009, 01:37:45 AM »

Nite Mlee! Sweet monkey dreams!

Hopefully you and all of us will awake in the morning to the good news that Haleigh has been found!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: April 26, 2009, 01:40:08 AM »

Okies.. over yonder they are talking about a dog alerting on a septic tank near/at an Adams family house in San Mateo, FL.   As being supposedly related to this case.  Anyone know anything about this? 

Wyks, I read something to do with that.  The lady that did the searching with her dog, refers to a church and a house over on Currie, that was referenced one time as the Adams Family House.

I am not sure exactly about the septic tank.  I got the impression when she was searching, that she was kinda....put out....by the person on the premises as it was nothing: but think the dog said different.   They talk in circles, so sometimes hard to get the full view, plus her search was quite a while back.

While you were making your yonder visit, did you pick up anything about Misty now living at a women's shelter.  Read this last evening, but would think if this was the case, that there would have been some charges listed on the Putnam site, and there are none.

OK........ so I have been able to join over yonder, seems like a pretty good place, but ...... I have noticed that half the time I am VERY lost! 
I thought it was just me, I had seen posts about the Adams family house and the place the dog didn't like .... but I am soooo confused! LOL
I am afraid to ask WTH they are talking about because I'm new. Guess I'll just have to read back a bit, but right now I'm 

Misty in a battered woman's shelter???     I'll have to go back and read a bit, I didn't see that.

There is a church on East End Rd.  Directly across from it is a trailer, the searcher took her dog, and the dog reacted or showed some sign, that would indicate he found something, or whatever they do.  Next to that trailer there is an old house, that was referenced as the Adams House.  I just went into Google Earth and seen the view. 

156 East End Rd.  Palatka, FL

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: April 26, 2009, 01:43:21 AM »

Generally, I can save the pics from google earth, but for some reason, I cannot save this one.  Maybe someone else can pull it up.  It is a bit further down than 156...maybe 164.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: April 26, 2009, 01:47:26 AM »

Rev. Terry Wright, was that not Ron's friend from the Dunn Creek Baptist Church..or was he just the pastor.

Has he been checked out, and is he still around.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: April 26, 2009, 01:55:18 AM »

Thanks Grama!!! ....... going to google earth right now. Seems a bit odd that it won't save for such a creepy sounding house. 
I'm going to see what I can from google.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: April 26, 2009, 01:56:06 AM »

Okies.. over yonder they are talking about a dog alerting on a septic tank near/at an Adams family house in San Mateo, FL.   As being supposedly related to this case.  Anyone know anything about this? 

Wyks, I read something to do with that.  The lady that did the searching with her dog, refers to a church and a house over on Currie, that was referenced one time as the Adams Family House.

I am not sure exactly about the septic tank.  I got the impression when she was searching, that she was kinda....put out....by the person on the premises as it was nothing: but think the dog said different.   They talk in circles, so sometimes hard to get the full view, plus her search was quite a while back.

While you were making your yonder visit, did you pick up anything about Misty now living at a women's shelter.  Read this last evening, but would think if this was the case, that there would have been some charges listed on the Putnam site, and there are none.

OK........ so I have been able to join over yonder, seems like a pretty good place, but ...... I have noticed that half the time I am VERY lost! 
I thought it was just me, I had seen posts about the Adams family house and the place the dog didn't like .... but I am soooo confused! LOL
I am afraid to ask WTH they are talking about because I'm new. Guess I'll just have to read back a bit, but right now I'm 

Misty in a battered woman's shelter???     I'll have to go back and read a bit, I didn't see that.

There is a church on East End Rd.  Directly across from it is a trailer, the searcher took her dog, and the dog reacted or showed some sign, that would indicate he found something, or whatever they do.  Next to that trailer there is an old house, that was referenced as the Adams House.  I just went into Google Earth and seen the view. 

156 East End Rd.  Palatka, FL

Here's the trailer:

and the only house next to it is this:

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1526 on: April 26, 2009, 01:56:16 AM »

Maven I wonder if that video could have been the one where TN leads cobra on a wild goose chase?  I Think I'll look at some cobra videos.

That's the first thing I thought of too. I even watched it again, but that place seemed out of the way, not like an area someone would pull over to stop and eat, well not an area this monkey would stop and eat anyway. 

I wonder how long ago she had this dream. I generally don't give these kinds of things much thought, but right now it's all we've got, and if true that means Haleigh could still be alive.

Maven, she wrote back to Art and told him it was a picture she saw Cobra in and that when she tried to search for the photo and looked a Art's previous articles she saw the one where TN led cobra into the woods and said that was what she was talking about.   Hmmmmm  
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: April 26, 2009, 02:00:53 AM »

Is "Over Yonder" in the basement cause I was just OY and saw nada. Also, would love to know who and how the above info came to OY. Anyone????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: April 26, 2009, 02:09:05 AM »

Thanks Brandi, I just came from looking at the hood. LOL  That house does look kinda creepy. I wonder if anyone lives there now.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: April 26, 2009, 02:12:41 AM »

Thanks Brandi, I just came from looking at the hood. LOL  That house does look kinda creepy. I wonder if anyone lives there now.

NP. It looks abandoned in the picture from google maps. But no telling when that was taken.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: April 26, 2009, 02:17:59 AM »

Maven I wonder if that video could have been the one where TN leads cobra on a wild goose chase?  I Think I'll look at some cobra videos.

That's the first thing I thought of too. I even watched it again, but that place seemed out of the way, not like an area someone would pull over to stop and eat, well not an area this monkey would stop and eat anyway. 

I wonder how long ago she had this dream. I generally don't give these kinds of things much thought, but right now it's all we've got, and if true that means Haleigh could still be alive.

Maven, she wrote back to Art and told him it was a picture she saw Cobra in and that when she tried to search for the photo and looked a Art's previous articles she saw the one where TN led cobra into the woods and said that was what she was talking about.   Hmmmmm  

Thanks JNGA!  hmmm that is interesting, I think TN is also the one who called in the "physic" to come search. Kinda strange to me, someone has a dream with this place in it, TN leading Cobra to this place, and (rumor is) the "physic" giving a "blind drive" to this same  place. I must be honest those underground hog pens have worried me ever since I first heard about them, then I saw the video, I got a Texas Chainsaw Massacre feelin from it.  I hope LE did search that area really well.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1531 on: April 26, 2009, 02:23:46 AM »

Here is a link to some photos of the Haleigh Cummings case, even some I haven't seen before.  Eight pages of them.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1532 on: April 26, 2009, 02:33:13 AM »

Photo found here
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Haleigh%20Cummings/?start=200

NancyMz Says:
April 25th, 2009 at 8:12 am
Art,I don’t think it was a stranger abduction either. I think it’s someone who lives close by.I think that person now sits in the corner of the local bar figuring they have gotten away with. I think that that someone with knowledge of what happened helped in the search. Owns a search dog and whatnot. I think also that this person with knowledge of what happened owns a horse and is a woman. I think the person with knowledge knows who and what but they don’t know where .jmo

A comment on Art Harris's website
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/24/haleigh-cummings-cnns-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

Hmmmmmm    
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: April 26, 2009, 02:36:53 AM »

NP. It looks abandoned in the picture from google maps. But no telling when that was taken.

It does look abandoned, but I just looked at the street view of my place and it was taken a while back, our FEMA trailer is still there and it has been over a year that it has been gone, so we really can't tell for sure how long ago those photos were taken.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1534 on: April 26, 2009, 02:39:05 AM »

Is "Over Yonder" in the basement cause I was just OY and saw nada. Also, would love to know who and how the above info came to OY. Anyone????

"Over Yonder" is referring to the Websleuths forum itself.  The basement over yonder is their super sekrit hideaway, where they stash their rumor thread so that the whole world cannot google and read what and who they are gossiping about.   

And yeah, I just went and looked around.  Seems that her living at a woman's shelter thing was just a rumor that someone read/heard somewhere and was wondering about.  A local said it was just that, a rumor, and that was that.     

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1535 on: April 26, 2009, 02:55:06 AM »

"Over Yonder" is referring to the Websleuths forum itself.  The basement over yonder is their super sekrit hideaway, where they stash their rumor thread so that the whole world cannot google and read what and who they are gossiping about.   

And yeah, I just went and looked around.  Seems that her living at a woman's shelter thing was just a rumor that someone read/heard somewhere and was wondering about.  A local said it was just that, a rumor, and that was that.     

Thanks, Wykes!! I knew OY was WS - confused?? and knew the basement was some sacred place close to hell??? but wished the rumor was not a rumor!!!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: April 26, 2009, 03:02:25 AM »

Here is a link to some photos of the Haleigh Cummings case, even some I haven't seen before.  Eight pages of them.

Heh .. thanks. I see some of my images there. LOL The calendar I made and the chart I made concerning Haleigh's absences. I suspect this person has been lurking on this forum, since I only post here. And I am only on page 2.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: April 26, 2009, 08:32:37 AM »

I believe the 'trailer' was the questionable place.  The dwelling was making reference to location....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: April 26, 2009, 08:54:41 AM »

Rev. Terry Wright, was that not Ron's friend from the Dunn Creek Baptist Church..or was he just the pastor.

Has he been checked out, and is he still around.

I do believe your right, isn't that the Church they wanted to get married in and the pastor was out of town, and thought the wedding was not proper at that time.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: April 26, 2009, 09:06:38 AM »

Heh .. thanks. I see some of my images there. LOL The calendar I made and the chart I made concerning Haleigh's absences. I suspect this person has been lurking on this forum, since I only post here. And I am only on page 2.

Going through those photos, makes you wonder.. because there are family photos, I haven't seen before either.  If you get a chance Brandy,  look at some of the photos further in, with ron and both kids on the beach, and brushing teeth, a number of photos of both little ron and Haleigh..  looks like someones scrapbook.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.