April 19, 2024, 12:05:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379683 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: April 27, 2009, 02:29:44 PM »

either we believe the "locals" on another forum board or we believe Art Harris about Ron being at work all night...I am confused ....I am not believing anything till it comes from the LE...jmo..
Ron may very well be the bad ass that everyone is so quick to believe, I don't know, I don't know any of these people...but I don't think that he would cover for Misty or anyone else if he thought that they had harmed Haleigh...I don't think that he was home that night, nor do I think that he harmed Haleigh....jmo....Now Misty, she knows something....What the heck is taking so long on this case? why haven't they leaned harder on Misty, since she was the last person to have seen Haleigh? Maybe she would crack if they took her in and questioned her more...it is so frustrating!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: April 27, 2009, 02:30:07 PM »

I've been reading over yonder, pirate a local, who people seem to believe, has just said this. Don't be surprised if you hear today or in the next couple of days that Misty has lawyered up............... it appears that she has. One other thing, take it for what it is worth, another reliable person over there, has stated that Ron was not there at work the whole night, between 6-8 that evening, wasn't there, so who knows, just thought it was interesting.

but wait a minute......... I thought only guilty people need lawyers?    and Ron was not at work the whole  time 
If he was really at work that means he's covering for Misty, and I can't see him covering anyone's rear except his.

If he really was at work....then I think he is NOT COVERING FOR MISTY...ONLY FOR HIMSELF...and by saying he was at work the whole time....he can PUT THE BLAME ONTO MISTY. 

True... very true.... I just think he knows more than he's telling, and I wonder, if he knew Misty did something to Haleigh would he tell? If he has nothing to do with it, and only found out after, I can't see him covering for Misty. I just have a feeling he knows what happened to Haleigh. The grandmothers praising Misty so much also raises red flags for me, then we have the wedding (which could have just been cause she's underage) 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: April 27, 2009, 02:32:48 PM »

"So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night."

Sounds like he has a pretty solid alibi for the time Haleigh was said to have disappeared. Guess Ron really was at work    Then again police have said they don't know what the crime was or when it happened, but there ya go he was at work. 

and Haleigh was definitely at school on Monday from the reports so she couldn't have disappeared before Monday night...she was also seen by neighbors and by great gramma Monday night by other reports from what I recall...

She was at school Monday that part is true, we have an official source outside the family confirm that. I don't buy GGM's story, Misty was asked on Greta who was at the house and Misty said the AC man and her brother and his kids, no mention of Sykes. Misty ran the list down a couple times with no mention of granny, TN mentioned the visit like 8 days later.

Does anyone know what time the neighbor saw Haleigh outside playing?

Misty is NOT the sharpest TACK!!!!  She probably could NOT MEMORIZE MORE THAN THAT. 

Well that's for sure .... what's the numerical ..... what's that?   4ft or 4 inches. I do think that even Misty could remember the list of folks that stopped by, it wasn't a huge list ..... or maybe it was a long list of visitors, and maybe GGM isn't the only one she left off.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: April 27, 2009, 02:35:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!
how about Prevatt and Brooks? they're probably talking...
Yes, I'm sure they are.

but how believable are they? druggies themselves....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1664 on: April 27, 2009, 02:38:28 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!
Yes, I'm sure they are.

The problem is the whole lot of them are druggies, which would make sense why Ron didn't think anything of leaving his kids with a druggie.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: April 27, 2009, 02:40:57 PM »

either we believe the "locals" on another forum board or we believe Art Harris about Ron being at work all night...I am confused ....I am not believing anything till it comes from the LE...jmo..
Ron may very well be the bad ass that everyone is so quick to believe, I don't know, I don't know any of these people...but I don't think that he would cover for Misty or anyone else if he thought that they had harmed Haleigh...I don't think that he was home that night, nor do I think that he harmed Haleigh....jmo....Now Misty, she knows something....What the heck is taking so long on this case? why haven't they leaned harder on Misty, since she was the last person to have seen Haleigh? Maybe she would crack if they took her in and questioned her more...it is so frustrating!

It's hard to know who to believe in this case, LE ain't tellin, and some are tellin too much, and others are tellin lies! IA frustrating!!   

I think Art also added a little teaser in this last article:
"Investigators say Misty has told several conflicting stories, but maintains she was at the trailer sleeping when Haleigh vanished. If police do find anyone credible who, for example, can put Misty somewhere other than the trailer, or Ronald Cummings off PDM property where he said he worked until the end of his shift, “then you’ll see some fireworks,” the investigator told me."

I think he may "find" someone who may have seen (or says so anyway) Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: April 27, 2009, 02:43:50 PM »

Yes, I'm sure they are.

That is a huge problem with this case, but I don't think Ron or Misty knew or hung out with many professor or doctor types.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: April 27, 2009, 03:03:07 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/27/2009

11:30 AM

A bloody mess was reported early Monday at Haleigh Bug Headquarters.

A Putnam County Fire Rescue ambulance picked up an unknown subject who had been bleeding from the face at about 1a.m. Monday, April 27, 2009 at the Haleigh Bug Headquarters on South US 17 in Satsuma, FL, the agency confirmed this morning.

Due to HIPPA laws, the identity of the subject was not released.

The unidentified female subject was hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure and receiving a facial injury in the subsequent fall causing a great deal of blood loss.

Witnesses tell WSKY that a hatchet was also found inside the Haleigh Bug building.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is more talking about Misty and Amber's past issues. What I wanna know is what's the deal with hatchets? Amber chased by a man holding one, one found at the Haeighbug building! WTH is going on down there?   

I hope Crystal is OK.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: April 27, 2009, 03:04:27 PM »

Yes, I'm sure they are.

That is a huge problem with this case, but I don't think Ron or Misty knew or hung out with many professor or doctor types.
Thats true, and someone somewhere saw or heard something that will be a better witness then these bunch of druggies, it has to come out soon, and I think it will,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: April 27, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/27/2009

11:30 AM

A bloody mess was reported early Monday at Haleigh Bug Headquarters.

A Putnam County Fire Rescue ambulance picked up an unknown subject who had been bleeding from the face at about 1a.m. Monday, April 27, 2009 at the Haleigh Bug Headquarters on South US 17 in Satsuma, FL, the agency confirmed this morning.

Due to HIPPA laws, the identity of the subject was not released.

The unidentified female subject was hospitalized after suffering an apparent seizure and receiving a facial injury in the subsequent fall causing a great deal of blood loss.

Witnesses tell WSKY that a hatchet was also found inside the Haleigh Bug building.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is more talking about Misty and Amber's past issues. What I wanna know is what's the deal with hatchets? Amber chased by a man holding one, one found at the Haeighbug building! WTH is going on down there?   

I hope Crystal is OK.
Can we check th local hospitals and see who may have been admitted ore treated at this time....Im trying to get in touch with Kim P    but no luck so far!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: April 27, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »

Can we check th local hospitals and see who may have been admitted ore treated at this time....Im trying to get in touch with Kim P    but no luck so far!

I hope you get in touch with her HH. I don't think the hospitals would release any kind of information like that. I really hope Crystal is OK.
I saw that post on AH about the person hearing on a scanner that an ambulance and LEO were requested over at the Haleighbug building last night/early this morning.

OH and correction to my post above... sorry Amber was chased by machete man, and it was a hatchet found in the Haleighbug building. Still the question is WTH is going on down there? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1671 on: April 27, 2009, 03:32:15 PM »

I hope you get in touch with her HH. I don't think the hospitals would release any kind of information like that. I really hope Crystal is OK.
I saw that post on AH about the person hearing on a scanner that an ambulance and LEO were requested over at the Haleighbug building last night/early this morning.

OH and correction to my post above... sorry Amber was chased by machete man, and it was a hatchet found in the Haleighbug building. Still the question is WTH is going on down there? 

WTH is going on down there, I'm sure this person who suffered a seizure would have to be Crystal, since she suffers from them. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: April 27, 2009, 03:36:50 PM »

JNGA posted this ...

here is a comment on www.artharris.com

Ger Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 1:06 am
Unfortunately, it has come across my scanner that a 22 year old with a past history of seizures, calling from the HaleighBug Center was having a seizure at the time of the initial call for EMS, however the woman has ceased seizing, was conscious and alert with a bloody nose. Immediately following the call out for EMS, the HaleighBug center called again, requesting LEO… I’m waiting now as I type this at 1am, listening to my scanner…to possibly learn more as to why LEO was requested…

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1673 on: April 27, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »

JNGA posted this ...

Ger Says:
Unfortunately, it has come across my scanner that a 22 year old with a past history of seizures, calling from the HaleighBug Center was having a seizure at the time of the initial call for EMS, however the woman has ceased seizing, was conscious and alert with a bloody nose. Immediately following the call out for EMS, the HaleighBug center called again, requesting LEO… I’m waiting now as I type this at 1am, listening to my scanner…to possibly learn more as to why LEO was requested…

Please let us know as soon as you do!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: April 27, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »

JNGA posted this ...

Ger Says:

Please let us know as soon as you do!

HH ~  I just went to Art's site, to see if there was a follow up post to this.  After about a 1/2 hr of waiting, the poster said that they did not have any further info to post on this.

But..while on Art's site, did find this posted:

Art Harris Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:06 am

Lisa: I quoted police sources on the carpool info, not an official report, and the parents at the busstop I interviewed who told the same thing to investigators. Have Ronald and Momma come back to refute the eye witnesses who say they’re lying that Misty was seen picking up Haleigh, not RC or TN, since I reported it? I don’t think so.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1675 on: April 27, 2009, 04:00:09 PM »

JNGA posted this ...

Ger Says:

I saw that last night on his site, this morning I checked back in and that poster followed up by saying they heard nothing more that they could decipher about that incident. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/24/haleigh-cummings-cnns-jane-velez-mitchell/#comments

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: April 27, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »

Just picked this up O/Y...

*BIRD*
Online Now!
Apr 27 2009 12:22 PM
I bet!!Im good jus waitn for my neice Haleigh to come home!!Yeah u already kno im down for that!!!lol..

Just one of a few comments left in the last few hours by Sara to her friend,if Crystal was attacked I don't think she'd be commenting on friends sites,everything seems good with her.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: April 27, 2009, 05:30:17 PM »

Just my opinion.   During Misty's threee day bender.  I think something happened to Haleigh then.  Under Ron's care.  When Misty came home after this 3 day'er, everything was already planned.   This was all staged.   The more I hear about these individuals the more likely this is the case.  The whole marriage thing with Misty.  This is what she wanted.   She actually doesn not know what happened, which would clear her poly tests.  Ron knows what happened I believe.  He married Misty so, he would appease her.   This is turn assures she goes along with the plan.   

This is all my opinion.   I think Ron was upset during Misty's 3 day bender and in one of his tantrums Haleigh was a victim.  Just thoughts going through my head. 

Alibis are all family members.  Hmm...

The same thought came about sometime ago, but she is recorded being in school that Monday..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: April 27, 2009, 05:32:33 PM »

Pirate over yonder does not like Ronald. She reminds me a lot of Anflorida and they conspired a lot against Ronald. I would not take her word just because she is a local.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: April 27, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »

For rent: 202 Green Ln, Satsuma, Fl

http://satsuma.fl.house.info/234688-house-rent

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.