April 26, 2024, 01:05:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380020 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1700 on: April 27, 2009, 07:48:05 PM »

Exclusive: “Ronald Cummings Tried to Kill Me!”

"Just when we think the dysfunctional dynamics in Satsuma, Florida can’t get any stranger among rival clans of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin, now accuses his new son in law, Ronald, of trying to poison him with painkillers he apparently thought would take away aches from a recent car accident, but made him violently ill instead."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/#more-1743

then the dumbass shouldn't have taken any pills that were not prescribed by a physician! Ya get what ya get.....if you don't go through the proper channels of getting medication jmo...

what else can happen down there? I am gobsmacked!
What a jackass, gee, I didn't recognize the pill, but I took it anyway  What a bunch of losers.
what?? this is crazy...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1701 on: April 27, 2009, 07:48:11 PM »

“Hank said that he was in a coma for four (4) days following the incident, and believes that Ronald provided the pill to him with the intent to harm him….He believes that Ronald Cummings was trying to kill him.”

But William Staubs, private investigator and bounty hunter, tells me he met with the Croslin’s Monday, and family members explained that the pill didn’t induce the coma– doctors did deliberately after Croslin aspirated on his own vomit and nearly died. Cobra said family tried to downplay the incident. He told them he was worried for Misty.

I asked the sheriff’s department why no one was arrested. “On the surface, it appears illegal, but didn’t rise to the level to make a case,” a major told me. “No money changed hands.”

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/#more-1743

ME: Funny, "No money changed hands", so no charges, but he accuses Ron of trying to kill him. 
What is going on here & where is MISTY!!!

What a f***ing mess this is!   

Where is Haleigh?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: April 27, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »

Does anyone think that maybe the newest information has or could cause a rift between the family? This may be exactly what is needed to get someone to spill the beans. If it is I'm glad Mr. Croslin is such a dumbass, this little episode may put finding Haleigh closer.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: April 27, 2009, 07:57:52 PM »

Think RC is smart enough to leave his cell phone at work if he was leaving to do something bad ?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: April 27, 2009, 08:02:10 PM »

Think RC is smart enough to leave his cell phone at work if he was leaving to do something bad ?

Definitely considered how much coverage KC got with all her pings! Good thought! I wonder if he made any calls?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:01 PM »

What's being said on JVM?

Art Harris on JVM:

Haleigh was not kidnapped by a stranger. This does not have the earmarks of a stranger abduction. It is believed that it had to be someone close to the family.

A member of the LE Task Force informed Art that the Prosecuter has given them the ok to offer immunity to anyone that can help them solve the case.

LE is talking to those that are involved attempting to gather if they can prove that they were not where they say they were at the time Haleigh went missing.

A fellow crane worker informed Art that Misty had called Ron at work and informed Ron that she was having trouble with Haleigh, Ron told Misty to whip Haleigh and tell her it was time for her to go to bed.(my opinion and JVM panel at first thought that is happened the night Haleigh went missing. That is how Art presented it.) However after a few seconds and after being questioned if this call was made the night Haleigh went missing, Art said that it was a couple of weeks prior to (I believe that was his response, a darn solicitor was calling in and I could not hear Art very well at this point.)

Then Art went on to say that the fellow crane worker had also heard Ron talking to Misty on a different phone call at a different time and the conversation was all sugary and sweet.

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: April 27, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »

Doesn't a cell ping every few minutes whether on a call or not ? serious asking ,IDK
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1707 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »

“Hank said that he was in a coma for four (4) days following the incident, and believes that Ronald provided the pill to him with the intent to harm him….He believes that Ronald Cummings was trying to kill him.”

But William Staubs, private investigator and bounty hunter, tells me he met with the Croslin’s Monday, and family members explained that the pill didn’t induce the coma– doctors did deliberately after Croslin aspirated on his own vomit and nearly died. Cobra said family tried to downplay the incident. He told them he was worried for Misty.

I asked the sheriff’s department why no one was arrested. “On the surface, it appears illegal, but didn’t rise to the level to make a case,” a major told me. “No money changed hands.”

ME: Funny, "No money changed hands", so no charges, but he accuses Ron of trying to kill him. 

Where is Haleigh?
CeCe I gotta agree!!! that is the dumbest thing I ever heard! no money changed hands, so it's ok??? 

didn't we have a poster here at some time who attested that there are decent people in Putman County? where are they?? not working in LE....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: April 27, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »

Nope!!!!

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1709 on: April 27, 2009, 08:16:43 PM »

Maureen, You are so cute & funny.  You always make me laugh! 

Good night sweet monkeys, Time for dinner, NG & beddie bye. 

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: April 27, 2009, 08:18:43 PM »

Maureen, You are so cute & funny.  You always make me laugh! 

Good night sweet monkeys, Time for dinner, NG & beddie bye. 
goodnight CeCe!!! sweet dreams!!!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: April 27, 2009, 08:30:11 PM »

Where is Haleigh?
CeCe I gotta agree!!! that is the dumbest thing I ever heard! no money changed hands, so it's ok??? 

didn't we have a poster here at some time who attested that there are decent people in Putman County? where are they?? not working in LE....

I'm kinda split here, Hank should have known better than to take something when he didn't know what it was. Still so many questions tho...
Why was Ron walking around with a pocket full of pills?
Why'd Hank ask for Xanax if he needed a pain pill?
So he gets a muscle relaxer instead and thinks Ron tried to kill him? Just because he has a bad reaction to it. WTH??
What reason would Ron have to kill him?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:37 PM »

"Just when we think the dysfunctional dynamics in Satsuma, Florida can’t get any stranger among rival clans of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin, now accuses his new son in law, Ronald, of trying to poison him with painkillers he apparently thought would take away aches from a recent car accident, but made him violently ill instead."

LMAO, poor Ronald can't get a break, no way no how! 

Earlier Tuesday, Croslin's father, Hank Croslin, said scrutiny on the case and what role his daughter may have played have been tough to handle.

"Misty is hurting as much as anyone else, if not more," he said in his first interview with any media. "I'm sure she is feeling some responsibility because she didn't wake up."

Misty Croslin called the Sheriff's Office at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10 to say she woke to go to the bathroom and that Haleigh was missing.

Eight days later, the new information about the pink top added to earlier confusion over other statements.

At first it was reported Haleigh was sleeping with Croslin but that changed to a description of the kindergartner sleeping in a nearby bed in the same room.

Hank Croslin said his daughter is doing the best she can to help authorities and is under tremendous pressure.

"Misty is going through a lot," he said. "You can't expect her to say everything right."

Croslin said his daughter and Cummings have been together for several months, and at first he did not like the arrangement. He did not initially like that Cummings first said he was 19, then 21.

As he has watched the couple, his opinion has changed, he said.

"I'd rather see my daughter with someone like him," he said. "You don't see too many 25-year-old men take care of two kids."

He said his daughter and Cummings were dedicated to Haleigh and Cummings' son.

"I've never seen that girl without a smile," he said of Haleigh. "Both of those kids were happy."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:9spuOK35kwQJ:www.staugustine.com/stories/021809/news_021809_024.shtml+hank+croslin&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: April 27, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »

nite Cece and other monkeys going to the bunk...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1714 on: April 27, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

Where is Haleigh?

I'm kinda split here, Hank should have known better than to take something when he didn't know what it was. Still so many questions tho...
Why was Ron walking around with a pocket full of pills?
Why'd Hank ask for Xanax if he needed a pain pill?
So he gets a muscle relaxer instead and thinks Ron tried to kill him? Just because he has a bad reaction to it. WTH??
What reason would Ron have to kill him?

Ah old Hank is just pissed because he thought he was going to get this super high and instead went into a deep sleep.

All of these people's brain cells have dried up and evaporated.

This reminds me of the article I posted last week where the woman walked up to a LEO and pulled the crack cocaine out of her mouth and complained about it now being good stuff.   

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: April 27, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

LMAO, poor Ronald can't get a break, no way no how! 

Earlier Tuesday, Croslin's father, Hank Croslin, said scrutiny on the case and what role his daughter may have played have been tough to handle.

"Misty is hurting as much as anyone else, if not more," he said in his first interview with any media. "I'm sure she is feeling some responsibility because she didn't wake up."

Misty Croslin called the Sheriff's Office at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10 to say she woke to go to the bathroom and that Haleigh was missing.

Eight days later, the new information about the pink top added to earlier confusion over other statements.

At first it was reported Haleigh was sleeping with Croslin but that changed to a description of the kindergartner sleeping in a nearby bed in the same room.

Hank Croslin said his daughter is doing the best she can to help authorities and is under tremendous pressure.

"Misty is going through a lot," he said. "You can't expect her to say everything right."

Croslin said his daughter and Cummings have been together for several months, and at first he did not like the arrangement. He did not initially like that Cummings first said he was 19, then 21.

As he has watched the couple, his opinion has changed, he said.

"I'd rather see my daughter with someone like him," he said. "You don't see too many 25-year-old men take care of two kids."

He said his daughter and Cummings were dedicated to Haleigh and Cummings' son.

"I've never seen that girl without a smile," he said of Haleigh. "Both of those kids were happy."

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:9spuOK35kwQJ:www.staugustine.com/stories/021809/news_021809_024.shtml+hank+croslin&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

All's good till someone gets a bunk pill.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: April 27, 2009, 08:40:50 PM »

either we believe the "locals" on another forum board or we believe Art Harris about Ron being at work all night...I am confused ....I am not believing anything till it comes from the LE...jmo..
Ron may very well be the bad ass that everyone is so quick to believe, I don't know, I don't know any of these people...but I don't think that he would cover for Misty or anyone else if he thought that they had harmed Haleigh...I don't think that he was home that night, nor do I think that he harmed Haleigh....jmo....Now Misty, she knows something....What the heck is taking so long on this case? why haven't they leaned harder on Misty, since she was the last person to have seen Haleigh? Maybe she would crack if they took her in and questioned her more...it is so frustrating!

It's hard to know who to believe in this case, LE ain't tellin, and some are tellin too much, and others are tellin lies! IA frustrating!!  

I think Art also added a little teaser in this last article:
"Investigators say Misty has told several conflicting stories, but maintains she was at the trailer sleeping when Haleigh vanished. If police do find anyone credible who, for example, can put Misty somewhere other than the trailer, or Ronald Cummings off PDM property where he said he worked until the end of his shift, “then you’ll see some fireworks,” the investigator told me."

I think he may "find" someone who may have seen (or says so anyway) Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be.

It surely is frustrating!

Yes, I agree, I believe they may find someone (if they haven't already) who may have seen Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be. BUT ...finding a credible source seems to be the problem.

Seems no one is credible in that town, to me.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: April 27, 2009, 08:43:49 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

Post #s 27, 34, 37, 42, and 43.      

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: April 27, 2009, 08:46:36 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Saw that earlier today - have you all seen this:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: April 27, 2009, 08:47:22 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.