April 18, 2024, 05:01:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379639 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1720 on: April 27, 2009, 08:48:04 PM »

Watching the saga unfold with all the different families etc in Satsuma reminds me of the Hatfields and McCoys.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1721 on: April 27, 2009, 08:48:39 PM »

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/27/2009

11:30 AM

A bloody mess was reported early Monday at Haleigh Bug Headquarters by witnesses at the scene.

A Putnam County Fire Rescue ambulance picked up an unknown subject who had been bleeding from the face at about 1a.m. Monday, April 27, 2009 at the Haleigh Bug Headquarters on South US 17 in Satsuma, FL, the agency confirmed this morning.

Due to HIPPA laws, the identity of the subject was not immediately released.

I spoke with attorney Kim Picazzio late Monday. She confirmed at that time the identity of the female subject who was hospitalized at Putnam County Medical Center was her client and Haleigh's mom, Crystal Sheffield.

Ms. Picazzio said Crystal Sheffield suffered a seizure at the center, fell and hit her nose and part of one eye on a hard surface.  The injuries caused a great deal of bleeding and bruising, according to Picazzio.

Picazzio stated to WSKY that doctors later said the seizure was apparently caused by stress.

Sheffield is recovering in good condition.

One witness stated there was a hatchet seen inside the Haleigh Bug Headquarters, but it apparently had no bearing whatsoever on events leading to Crystal Sheffield's seizure.

Ms. Sheffield has suffered at two seizures in the past several weeks prior to this incident. 

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/26/2009

Information has been forwarded to WSKY regarding alleging more bad blood between Haleigh Cummings' stepmother, 17-year-old Misty Cummings, and Amber Brooks, the woman who bore a son to Haleigh's Father, Ronald Cummings over 20 months ago.

This information also supports a theory private investigators and others are researching involving the associations between Misty Cummings and two women who were recently jailed on cocaine charges in Putnam County.

The women who were jailed on Monday, April 20, 2009 are Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt and Amber Brooks.

In the days prior to the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings from her Satsuma, FL home where Misty Cummings was the last person to see her, Ms. Cummings was in the company of Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt. 

Prevatt claims she arranged a meeting between Misty and a local man named Greg Page. That meeting reportedly resulted in a couple of days of sex and drug use for Misty and Greg the weekend before Haleigh vanished on February 10, 2009.

Prevatt is also an associate of Amber Brooks, the other woman who was jailed with her on cocaine charges April 20, 2009 in Putnam County.

WSKY has since discovered more facts about the difficult relationship between Misty Croslin-Cummings, Amber Brooks and Ambers' mother Lisa Ann Brooks:

September 25, 2008, Misty Croslin (now Cummings), 16 years old at that time, filed a police report claiming Amber Brooks' mother, 37-year-old Lisa Ann Brooks, committed battery on Misty.

October 6, 2008: Amber's mother, Lisa Ann Brooks, is charged by State's Attorney for battery on Misty Croslin.

November 14, 2008: 4:52 PM Misty Croslin allegedly posts nasty comments on Amber Brooks myspace page under a photo of Amber Brook and the baby son she had by Ronald Cummings: " **** i got ur man and i will have ur baby to"
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: April 27, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »

Watching the saga unfold with all the different families etc in Satsuma reminds me of the Hatfields and McCoys.   

It's crazy! I agree with JVM "a team of Hollywood script witters couldn't come up with this stuff if they were working around the clock on no-doz"

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: April 27, 2009, 09:01:49 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

Post #s 27, 34, 37, 42, and 43.      

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...
I am telling you, I don't really care for Art H....especially now...jmo

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: April 27, 2009, 09:04:20 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...
Why??? Aren't we always suppose to past the link with the thread??

Mark Twain:
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: April 27, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

I may be wrong, but I believe "fair use" allows you to post a part of the article and provide a link to the whole article. Not post the entire article.

IMO .. the person complaining about this should be honing his grammar, typing and accuracy skills instead of complaining about this site. JMO.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: April 27, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

I agree Cookie.  The respect I had for him is all but gone now.  It isn't like what he writes are his memoirs, and when we have brought something over from his site we've included the link back.  Am not sure what his beef is all of a sudden.  Yet it certainly would have been more professional of him to have brought his concern to the person/s he is angry with, rather than post it where the person/s may not even see it, let alone defend themselves.  There actually IS a member over at WS with a similiar name, and Art didn't seem to have checked facts before blaming first one then the other. 

**spits**   that's what I think of Art Harris now. 

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1727 on: April 27, 2009, 09:13:30 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

I agree Cookie.  The respect I had for him is all but gone now.  It isn't like what he writes are his memoirs, and when we have brought something over from his site we've included the link back.  Am not sure what his beef is all of a sudden.  Yet it certainly would have been more professional of him to have brought his concern to the person/s he is angry with, rather than post it where the person/s may not even see it, let alone defend themselves.  There actually IS a member over at WS with a similiar name, and Art didn't seem to have checked facts before blaming first one then the other. 

Well, I thought it was a "copywrite" issue but he could have gone to Klassend and said something first, right?????

I still like him because he is one of the few people who is getting the word out about what is going on down there and for that, I do give him props.

Mark Twain:
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: April 27, 2009, 09:13:57 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

I may be wrong, but I believe "fair use" allows you to post a part of the article and provide a link to the whole article. Not post the entire article.

IMO .. the person complaining about this should be honing his grammar, typing and accuracy skills instead of complaining about this site. JMO.

Really!!   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: April 27, 2009, 09:14:26 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

yes we are...and I think that generally most on here are pretty good about doing that.
but have you read his comments? that is what I am talking about...sortof snotty I think when most on here have been supportive of him...jmo

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: April 27, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

yes we are...and I think that generally most on here are pretty good about doing that.
but have you read his comments? that is what I am talking about...sortof snotty I think when most on here have been supportive of him...jmo
Yes, I read them and at first he thought it was WS & then some poster let him know it was SM. He then said something about "the administrator" at SM. Posed it as a question and then said BOTH SM & WS need to adhere to copywrite rules - paraphrasing here.

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: April 27, 2009, 09:18:28 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

Am thinking the gist of his complaint is that the whole article was copied, (even if the link was provided as well).  Not sure if this is what actually happened tho. 

I've been guilty of copying whole articles that we've found on the net, yet including the link back as well.  I thought this was 'fair use' too!  It's not like anyone is trying to pass off what he writes as our 'own' intellectual writings, FGS.  We're just trying to share the info with the others who may not be able to chase articles around the net.  Some folks have to actually work for a living, and cannot open links all day long.  And some folks like me, without a life,    have nuttin to do all day long but cruise the net for interesting things. 

I can make it REAL easy for Art Harris.  I just won't go, read, link back to his site ever again.  The loss in traffic might change his mind about folks doing a 'fair use' of his work.  IMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1732 on: April 27, 2009, 09:19:34 PM »

Blah, Blah, Blah, I wish some of those people would shut up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1733 on: April 27, 2009, 09:20:42 PM »

It is 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1734 on: April 27, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »

I guess my main problem is that Art directly accused the person by name.  And there is one with that name at WS, and one with a similiar name here.  Could be two seperate people, yet anyone with that name has now been slammed.  I feel badly for her, and feel like defending her til she at least has the news and can defend herself.  Plus the admin here have been slammed, and that's just not right either, since he evidently doesn't know which forum, for sure, he is angry with.  IMO

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: April 27, 2009, 09:26:06 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

Am thinking the gist of his complaint is that the whole article was copied, (even if the link was provided as well).  Not sure if this is what actually happened tho. 

I've been guilty of copying whole articles that we've found on the net, yet including the link back as well.  I thought this was 'fair use' too!  It's not like anyone is trying to pass off what he writes as our 'own' intellectual writings, FGS.  We're just trying to share the info with the others who may not be able to chase articles around the net.  Some folks have to actually work for a living, and cannot open links all day long.  And some folks like me, without a life,    have nuttin to do all day long but cruise the net for interesting things. 

I can make it REAL easy for Art Harris.  I just won't go, read, link back to his site ever again.  The loss in traffic might change his mind about folks doing a 'fair use' of his work.  IMO

Guess you will have to get the Haleigh information from one of your fellow SM buddies or bloggers, heh!!!!!

Mark Twain:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: April 27, 2009, 09:28:51 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

Well, I thought it was a "copywrite" issue but he could have gone to Klassend and said something first, right?????

I still like him because he is one of the few people who is getting the word out about what is going on down there and for that, I do give him props.

He is doing that, lucky, yes.  He just doesn't need to step on folks in the process.  IMO

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: April 27, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

He is doing that, lucky, yes.  He just doesn't need to step on folks in the process.  IMO

True, guess he is stressed to the max like the rest of us about this case. And on that note, I really don't mind if his spelling and punctuation is not spot-on; it is the content I care about.

Mark Twain:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: April 27, 2009, 09:32:30 PM »

snip Wyks: I can make it REAL easy for Art Harris.  I just won't go, read, link back to his site ever again.  The loss in traffic might change his mind about folks doing a 'fair use' of his work.  IMO

right there with ya Wyks!

the thing that I didn't like was that he named our poster by her poster name and said that she was a lazy poster...hardly...
he should be flattered that someone thought enough of what he wrote to even quote him....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: April 27, 2009, 09:32:49 PM »

I guess my main problem is that Art directly accused the person by name.  And there is one with that name at WS, and one with a similiar name here.  Could be two seperate people, yet anyone with that name has now been slammed.  I feel badly for her, and feel like defending her til she at least has the news and can defend herself.  Plus the admin here have been slammed, and that's just not right either, since he evidently doesn't know which forum, for sure, he is angry with.  IMO

I agree. He posted like he writes articles, IMO.

With much speculation and inaccuracies. Just my opinion. I have never had a high opinion of his writing, personally. I am pleased he is writing about Haleigh, since so few are at this point, and you'd think if he really were just interested in helping to find her, he would have no issues with us quoting him in an effort to help with the same goal: to find Haleigh.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.