April 24, 2024, 03:09:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379846 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: April 27, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »

The gist of what Art was saying was what Wyks said, a whole article being copied here with no link back, the poster later did say sorry and post a link, but it appears that our admin have fixed the post in question.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1741 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:26 PM »

snip Wyks: I can make it REAL easy for Art Harris.  I just won't go, read, link back to his site ever again.  The loss in traffic might change his mind about folks doing a 'fair use' of his work.  IMO

right there with ya Wyks!

the thing that I didn't like was that he named our poster by her poster name and said that she was a lazy poster...hardly...
he should be flattered that someone thought enough of what he wrote to even quote him....

Exactly!  This poster is one of our busiest monkeys!  Rarely have I seen her posting info found without a link back.  And if one was missing once or twice, it certainly was just a mistake, not something done with evil intent. 

I'd feel the same way if this had happened to any monkey, and would stand for the character of that monkey in a heartbeat.  Someone takes a strike at one of us, they hit us all.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:46 PM »

I guess my main problem is that Art directly accused the person by name.  And there is one with that name at WS, and one with a similiar name here.  Could be two seperate people, yet anyone with that name has now been slammed.  I feel badly for her, and feel like defending her til she at least has the news and can defend herself.  Plus the admin here have been slammed, and that's just not right either, since he evidently doesn't know which forum, for sure, he is angry with.  IMO

I agree. He posted like he writes articles, IMO.

With much speculation and inaccuracies. Just my opinion. I have never had a high opinion of his writing, personally. I am pleased he is writing about Haleigh, since so few are at this point, and you'd think if he really were just interested in helping to find her, he would have no issues with us quoting him in an effort to help with the same goal: to find Haleigh.

agreed Ms. Brandi...xxxx

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: April 27, 2009, 09:40:11 PM »

either we believe the "locals" on another forum board or we believe Art Harris about Ron being at work all night...I am confused ....I am not believing anything till it comes from the LE...jmo..
Ron may very well be the bad ass that everyone is so quick to believe, I don't know, I don't know any of these people...but I don't think that he would cover for Misty or anyone else if he thought that they had harmed Haleigh...I don't think that he was home that night, nor do I think that he harmed Haleigh....jmo....Now Misty, she knows something....What the heck is taking so long on this case? why haven't they leaned harder on Misty, since she was the last person to have seen Haleigh? Maybe she would crack if they took her in and questioned her more...it is so frustrating!

It's hard to know who to believe in this case, LE ain't tellin, and some are tellin too much, and others are tellin lies! IA frustrating!!  

I think Art also added a little teaser in this last article:
"Investigators say Misty has told several conflicting stories, but maintains she was at the trailer sleeping when Haleigh vanished. If police do find anyone credible who, for example, can put Misty somewhere other than the trailer, or Ronald Cummings off PDM property where he said he worked until the end of his shift, “then you’ll see some fireworks,” the investigator told me."

I think he may "find" someone who may have seen (or says so anyway) Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be.

It surely is frustrating!

Yes, I agree, I believe they may find someone (if they haven't already) who may have seen Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be. BUT ...finding a credible source seems to be the problem.

Seems no one is credible in that town, to me.

Well I am just lost for words and  due to TJ Hart who has stated that when he ask LE anything pertaining to the case LE responds with cannot talk about the ongoing case.

However according to Art Harris some LEO is leaking to him like a sieve.

Makes me go hummmmmmmm!

And what two is Art or the alleged investigator referring to in the following?  If the two are Ronald and Helen what are they trying to infer?

Seems Chad won custody of two children from that marriage to Helen Edmison, and Marie Griffis, Crystal’s mother, tells me the ex wife, who lives in North Georgia, hates Crystal because she’s raising her two children–AND knows Ronald Cummings.

“We are trying to run that down,” says a lead Putnam County investigator, in a chat with The Bald Truth. “If we can find anyone who saw them together in Satsuma when Haleigh went missing, that’s of interest.”

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1744 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:27 PM »

snip Wyks: I can make it REAL easy for Art Harris.  I just won't go, read, link back to his site ever again.  The loss in traffic might change his mind about folks doing a 'fair use' of his work.  IMO

the thing that I didn't like was that he named our poster by her poster name and said that she was a lazy poster...hardly...
he should be flattered that someone thought enough of what he wrote to even quote him....

Exactly!  This poster is one of our busiest monkeys!  Rarely have I seen her posting info found without a link back.  And if one was missing once or twice, it certainly was just a mistake, not something done with evil intent. 

I'd feel the same way if this had happened to any monkey, and would stand for the character of that monkey in a heartbeat.  Someone takes a strike at one of us, they hit us all.  IMO. 

right on Wyky Wyk! one for all and all for one! don't mess with our monkey friends!

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1745 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:38 PM »

Teresa Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 1:58 pm
Art, it’s a lazy SM poster, NOT WS poster. WS tries to follow all copyright laws. SM posts articles in full from everywhere.
Art Harris did NOT say that, this Teresa person did. Wonder if it is Mother Neves??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: April 27, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

Just in case.

Mark Twain:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: April 27, 2009, 09:45:26 PM »

art didn't say this?

#  Art Harris Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:01 am

I hope other sites take a lead from the ethics and fair play Spiteful showed by pasting a graph and linking back. That’s the only way this site will keep going in the long run, to get an accurate picture of who comes here to read, not reads a bootleg copy of my stories that sites like WS allow lazy posters like Jersey Girl to put up in violation of copyright laws and good online practice. The Associated Press would never allow that to happen with their stories if the end user had no license to use it, without a cease and desist letter and a lawsuit to follow. So thank you Spiteful, and to Ethel for pointing out some good news on the web.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: April 27, 2009, 09:45:49 PM »

#  Cobra Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Art. still no funding. Do we just stop and let the case get colder, older, never to find the bald truth??

Folks could send cards and letters and a little something something to any Suntrust Bank Case Closed Inc. OR Mail to Case Closed Inc. POB 267967 Weston Fl. 33326
# Art Harris Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Cobra–You’re a good cause….If I had it, I’d send it. You do awesome work, and if you can afford to hang in the mix, I’m confident you will help light something up.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-ronald-cummings-tried-to-kill-me/#comments

While I appreciate Art keeping Haleigh in the news, and I appreciate Cobra's hard work and dedication, these two last comments on his site make me kinda wanna

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:26 PM »

art didn't say this?

#  Art Harris Says:

I hope other sites take a lead from the ethics and fair play Spiteful showed by pasting a graph and linking back. That’s the only way this site will keep going in the long run, to get an accurate picture of who comes here to read, not reads a bootleg copy of my stories that sites like WS allow lazy posters like Jersey Girl to put up in violation of copyright laws and good online practice. The Associated Press would never allow that to happen with their stories if the end user had no license to use it, without a cease and desist letter and a lawsuit to follow. So thank you Spiteful, and to Ethel for pointing out some good news on the web.

Looks to me like he said WS has a lazy poster, am I missing something??? Could be cause am not feeling up to par.

Mark Twain:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1750 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »

mods...if you want to xxx out the posters name above, feel free to do so...I hit the post button before xxx it out myself...and if it is ok, then just leave it...I am sure she will see what we are talking about if she reads his site at all anyways...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: April 27, 2009, 09:49:02 PM »

art didn't say this?

#  Art Harris Says:

Looks to me like he said WS has a lazy poster, am I missing something??? Could be cause am not feeling up to par.

Originally he did, it was pointed out that it wasn't WS and SM later on, his comments later refer to SM.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1752 on: April 27, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »

Originally he did, it was pointed out that it wasn't WS and SM later on, his comments later refer to SM.
Yea, kinda confusing on his part. Sounds like he is still not sure who did the horrible mis-deed.

Mark Twain:
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: April 27, 2009, 09:51:08 PM »

art didn't say this?

#  Art Harris Says:

but he was corrected to Sm site...either way,WS or SM, he still was slamming the poster in my opinion....he didn't have to say the poster's name...he could have said certain posters or something like that and then to attach lazy with it was rude...I think..maybe she should be too lazy to bring any of his posts over here...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: April 27, 2009, 09:53:14 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

Post #s 27, 34, 37, 42, and 43.      

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...
I am telling you, I don't really care for Art H....especially now...jmo

Are they talking about me on #27.. what the heck did I do... I posted his link on here.. And I am not a member of WS..... I am pissed....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: April 27, 2009, 09:54:12 PM »

either we believe the "locals" on another forum board or we believe Art Harris about Ron being at work all night...I am confused ....I am not believing anything till it comes from the LE...jmo..
Ron may very well be the bad ass that everyone is so quick to believe, I don't know, I don't know any of these people...but I don't think that he would cover for Misty or anyone else if he thought that they had harmed Haleigh...I don't think that he was home that night, nor do I think that he harmed Haleigh....jmo....Now Misty, she knows something....What the heck is taking so long on this case? why haven't they leaned harder on Misty, since she was the last person to have seen Haleigh? Maybe she would crack if they took her in and questioned her more...it is so frustrating!

It's hard to know who to believe in this case, LE ain't tellin, and some are tellin too much, and others are tellin lies! IA frustrating!!  

I think Art also added a little teaser in this last article:
"Investigators say Misty has told several conflicting stories, but maintains she was at the trailer sleeping when Haleigh vanished. If police do find anyone credible who, for example, can put Misty somewhere other than the trailer, or Ronald Cummings off PDM property where he said he worked until the end of his shift, “then you’ll see some fireworks,” the investigator told me."

I think he may "find" someone who may have seen (or says so anyway) Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be.

It surely is frustrating!

Yes, I agree, I believe they may find someone (if they haven't already) who may have seen Ron/Misty not where they were supposed to be. BUT ...finding a credible source seems to be the problem.

Seems no one is credible in that town, to me.

Well I am just lost for words and  due to TJ Hart who has stated that when he ask LE anything pertaining to the case LE responds with cannot talk about the ongoing case.

However according to Art Harris some LEO is leaking to him like a sieve.

Makes me go hummmmmmmm!

And what two is Art or the alleged investigator referring to in the following?  If the two are Ronald and Helen what are they trying to infer?

Seems Chad won custody of two children from that marriage to Helen Edmison, and Marie Griffis, Crystal’s mother, tells me the ex wife, who lives in North Georgia, hates Crystal because she’s raising her two children–AND knows Ronald Cummings.

“We are trying to run that down,” says a lead Putnam County investigator, in a chat with The Bald Truth. “If we can find anyone who saw them together in Satsuma when Haleigh went missing, that’s of interest.”  
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

And thanks Always1 as I am blocked and can't read there.

Here you go:   FREE ANONYMOUS WEBSURFING

And if the anonymous "blanket" websurfing sites get banned, it's okay. There's a whole bunch of inexpensive software you can check out that will do an even better job. One software that I know of can make use of IP's from all around the world. That might make a few heads spin.
Oh my I forgot to add the url link.

I'll spank my own hand, thank you

::MonkeyWaa:
:

Edit ~  The link DOES belong in the same post as the body of what is being quoted.  That needs to be done if items are brought from other places.  If you miss putting the link with the article in your post, (and post it later in another link) notify a mod and we will fix it. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 10:09:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: April 27, 2009, 09:54:23 PM »

Yea, kinda confusing on his part. Sounds like he is still not sure who did the horrible mis-deed.

You know he comes off as a cry baby here. and I just can't get past the last two comments on his site. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1757 on: April 27, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

Are they talking about me on #27.. what the heck did I do... I posted his link on here.. And I am not a member of WS..... I am pissed....

JG I don't wanna get in trouble here, but yes I think they were talking about you, and I notified Klass and she fixed the post in question, I know you posted the link in another post.

You do good sleuthing JG and I am glad that you are here, I don't think you are lazy.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: April 27, 2009, 10:03:48 PM »

JG....I agree with Maven.... You do good work for all of us monkeys...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...

JG I don't wanna get in trouble here, but yes I think they were talking about you, and I notified Klass and she fixed the post in question, I know you posted the link in another post.

You do good sleuthing JG and I am glad that you are here, I don't think you are lazy.

I am really upset about this.. I alway post links... And I am not lazy.. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.