March 28, 2024, 11:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 378759 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: April 27, 2009, 10:21:39 PM »

JG...you are far from being lazy! 

I am going on Art Harris site to post a comment.. I did apologize for not posting the link after I realize it and right away posted Art Harris article...i apologize to all the monkeys, mods and adminstrator...

JG there is nothing to apologize for you did post a link.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: April 27, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

FWIW    I see the funny pics that the monkeys put together all over the place, I've never seen anybody give credit to SM or the poster who made them.

Apples to oranges I know, but just thought I'd throw it in
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: April 27, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

Looks like Art moderates posts so IMO, he could have left out your name, JG.

Yes he does and I know that there have been posts that are "left out" because he doesn't want to include them, he could have easily edited the name out. He has even edited  posts to include his answer to it in the past.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: April 27, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

I am going on Art Harris site to post a comment.. I did apologize for not posting the link after I realize it and right away posted Art Harris article...i apologize to all the monkeys, mods and adminstrator...

You certainly do not owe me, as a monkey an apology...Art owes you one as far as I am concerned..

JG, Art does not want anyone to post his articles in their entirety.  I read a post that he had on his site last week or the week before. 

Some were  discussing Art and his post regarding posting his entire article last week  over on Topix.

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1784 on: April 27, 2009, 10:28:57 PM »

You certainly do not owe me, as a monkey an apology...Art owes you one as far as I am concerned..

I agree! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: April 27, 2009, 10:29:48 PM »

JG, Art does not want anyone to post his articles in their entirety.  I read a post that he had on his site last week or the week before. 

Some were  discussing Art and his post regarding posting his entire article last week  over on Topix.
Well, he needs to get over himself because as said upthread, this is the web and people have and will post entire links. I do think Art and Cobra are doing a great job down there and I personally do NOT think they are in it for the money cause it seems there is no money to be had. However, Art definitely needs to worry about Haleigh and not about who copies his posts - as long as we post the link, what does it matter in the grand scheme of things??

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: April 27, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »

That does seem to be his problem, guess he makes money according to how many 'hits' he gets to his site.  His site is based on rumor and no proven facts, I guess that makes him no different than any other blog site!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: April 27, 2009, 10:32:18 PM »

Well, he needs to get over himself because as said upthread, this is the web and people have and will post entire links. I do think Art and Cobra are doing a great job down there and I personally do NOT think they are in it for the money cause it seems there is no money to be had. However, Art definitely needs to worry about Haleigh and not about who copies his posts - as long as we post the link, what does it matter in the grand scheme of things??

I just want to repeat what I said in my last post:

"I am pleased he is writing about Haleigh, since so few are at this point, and you'd think if he really were just interested in helping to find her, he would have no issues with us quoting him in an effort to help with the same goal: to find Haleigh."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1788 on: April 27, 2009, 10:33:41 PM »

I agree Brandi.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: April 27, 2009, 10:35:27 PM »

bold by me
I agree for the most part. The only part I do not agree with is the boded part and it's because of these comments:

"#  Cobra Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Art. still no funding. Do we just stop and let the case get colder, older, never to find the bald truth??

Folks could send cards and letters and a little something something to any Suntrust Bank Case Closed Inc. OR Mail to Case Closed Inc. POB 267967 Weston Fl. 33326"
-----------------------------
#  Art Harris Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Cobra–You’re a good cause….If I had it, I’d send it. You do awesome work, and if you can afford to hang in the mix, I’m confident you will help light something up.
---------------------------------------

Sounds to me like they are working together, and that finding Haleigh is only secondary to their common goal.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: April 27, 2009, 10:37:20 PM »

I just want to repeat what I said in my last post:

"I am pleased he is writing about Haleigh, since so few are at this point, and you'd think if he really were just interested in helping to find her, he would have no issues with us quoting him in an effort to help with the same goal: to find Haleigh."

ITA  Brandi!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: April 27, 2009, 10:40:30 PM »

I just posted a comment on the Art Harris site... It says now waiting for moderation...
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: April 27, 2009, 10:44:51 PM »

I just posted a comment on the Art Harris site... It says now waiting for moderation...
Good luck with that!!! Will be interesting to see if he "allows" it to go through AND apologizes to you!!!!  God speed!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1793 on: April 27, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

Post #s 27, 34, 37, 42, and 43.      

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...
I am telling you, I don't really care for Art H....especially now...jmo

I agree Cookie.  The respect I had for him is all but gone now.  It isn't like what he writes are his memoirs, and when we have brought something over from his site we've included the link back.  Am not sure what his beef is all of a sudden.  Yet it certainly would have been more professional of him to have brought his concern to the person/s he is angry with, rather than post it where the person/s may not even see it, let alone defend themselves.  There actually IS a member over at WS with a similiar name, and Art didn't seem to have checked facts before blaming first one then the other. 

**spits**   that's what I think of Art Harris now. 

this is not the first I've heard of this, this saga has been going on for weeks.... IIRC someone on his site started pointing out that his articles were being cut and pasted w/o a link back to his site, he thanked him and said people make mistakes and are learning, or something of that sort, and said he had emailed the poster and asked for them to carry on but provide the link. then a nasty debate went on, on yet another site and I can't remember which one, about copyright law and c&p and really got ridiculous(IMO) about no one ever going in forums and being arrest for posting info in other forums. I saw mention of it again in a more civil manner and now earlier today I saw Art's most recent posts. 

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1794 on: April 27, 2009, 11:01:35 PM »

JG...what did you say? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: April 27, 2009, 11:02:05 PM »

Posted on Topix 4/21/09

|

HaleysNana wrote:
    Spitefulbeotch
,just a friendly bit of info,there is a battle going on between Art Harris and a blogger at firstcoast news right now over her posting an entire interview on that site,he says its okay to write one paragraph with link back to his site but anything more is copywrite infringement,so I thought I would warn you in case you didnt know,there seems to be a lot of ill will about that stuff right now..
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/p1194

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: April 27, 2009, 11:03:08 PM »

Hope it gets through I've had a comment awaiting moderation for a while now and all I asked was:

was the washing machine running when LE arrived?

He reported it I have seen it asked many times by many different people yet no answer. 

JG even if he answers please take it like I take most of his "Exclusive" reports........... with a grain of salt ..... and now I take it with even less than a grain.   

But I really wanna know........ what did you say? 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: April 27, 2009, 11:04:00 PM »

JG...what did you say? 

I dont know if I can post it it might be infringment on copy rights unless I post the link where I posted it...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: April 27, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »

Just a heads up.  Art Harris is none too happy with SM.  Kinda lets us have it at the encouragement of someone over yonder.  IMO. 

Post #s 27, 34, 37, 42, and 43.      

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/

Yup, I saw that.

just read that...
I am telling you, I don't really care for Art H....especially now...jmo

I agree Cookie.  The respect I had for him is all but gone now.  It isn't like what he writes are his memoirs, and when we have brought something over from his site we've included the link back.  Am not sure what his beef is all of a sudden.  Yet it certainly would have been more professional of him to have brought his concern to the person/s he is angry with, rather than post it where the person/s may not even see it, let alone defend themselves.  There actually IS a member over at WS with a similiar name, and Art didn't seem to have checked facts before blaming first one then the other. 

**spits**   that's what I think of Art Harris now. 

this is not the first I've heard of this, this saga has been going on for weeks.... IIRC someone on his site started pointing out that his articles were being cut and pasted w/o a link back to his site, he thanked him and said people make mistakes and are learning, or something of that sort, and said he had emailed the poster and asked for them to carry on but provide the link. then a nasty debate went on, on yet another site and I can't remember which one, about copyright law and c&p and really got ridiculous(IMO) about no one ever going in forums and being arrest for posting info in other forums. I saw mention of it again in a more civil manner and now earlier today I saw Art's most recent posts. 

That was posters hobbit55 and C/P and others over on Topix.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: April 27, 2009, 11:08:06 PM »

This is what I posted.... I will supply the link. I gave myself permission to post it..

Jerseygirl345 Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 27th, 2009 at 10:39 pm
Mr Art Harris says… I was very upset with the comments # 27,34,37,42,43 regarding posting my name, calling me lazy and accusing me for posting an article from your site.. I did post an article from your site but you failed to add I did post the link… This is all about finding Haleigh..
If you check the SM site you will see the hard work, research, time we all put in on looking for clues on the hope of finding Haleigh.. JMO.. A matter of fact you might want to read on the SM site for information to post on your site… I highly respect you but you need to apologize..
God Bless Haleigh…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.