April 19, 2024, 05:11:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379673 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: April 27, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »

Well, he needs to get over himself because as said upthread, this is the web and people have and will post entire links. I do think Art and Cobra are doing a great job down there and I personally do NOT think they are in it for the money cause it seems there is no money to be had. However, Art definitely needs to worry about Haleigh and not about who copies his posts - as long as we post the link, what does it matter in the grand scheme of things??
bold by me
I agree for the most part. The only part I do not agree with is the boded part and it's because of these comments:

"#  Cobra Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Art. still no funding. Do we just stop and let the case get colder, older, never to find the bald truth??

Folks could send cards and letters and a little something something to any Suntrust Bank Case Closed Inc. OR Mail to Case Closed Inc. POB 267967 Weston Fl. 33326"
-----------------------------
#  Art Harris Says:
April 27th, 2009 at 9:35 pm

Cobra–You’re a good cause….If I had it, I’d send it. You do awesome work, and if you can afford to hang in the mix, I’m confident you will help light something up.
---------------------------------------

Sounds to me like they are working together, and that finding Haleigh is only secondary to their common goal.

Sure does sound that way.   

And just my suspicion that Geraldo is behind it all.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: April 27, 2009, 11:41:34 PM »

Jersey, I also gave Art a piece of my mind about mentioning SM & you like that, I also made Klaas aware of it way earlier today and I dont think he is gonna let our posts get on his sight, mine still says awaiting moderation, and I think he is gonna keep them that way, I thought he would be a bigger Man and accept what he had done but it doesnt look like it!  He has called me put before and I let him by with it, I think he wants to be the Know it all and gets mad if anyone finds out anything before he does.....

HH I dont think he will be man enough to post our comments.. A matter of fact some of his info he posts lately we had already found out awhile ago.. I wonder if he is ready our site for info...
Yep and some of it I found out and tried to tell him but he just got on my case, so I stopped telling him anything......but I post it here so when he does come out with it, its gonna be old news to us Monkeys...    Serves him right.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: April 27, 2009, 11:41:50 PM »

TIFFANY  CHRISTI  BROWN
PALATKA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 4/27/2009 11:06:45 PM  - Booking#: 09-01689
Release Date & Time: 4/27/2009 11:25:53 PM
DOB: 2/27/1989 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
827.03-1a   CRUELTY TOWARD CHILD INFLICTION OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753707&IMG=58442

HENRY  LAMONT  HALL
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 4/27/2009 9:23:13 PM  - Booking#: 09-01688
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 6/16/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    F   T    $2,504.00    
843.15-1a   FAILURE TO APPEAR    M   T    $504.00    
812.014-2c6   VEH THEFT GRAND 3RD DEGREE   F   T    $1,004.00    
790.23-1a   POSSESSION OF WEAPON OR AMMO BY CONVICTED FLA FELON   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.13-1a1   COCAINE-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG DELIV ETC SCHEDULE II   F   S    $2,504.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
893.13-7a5   DANGEROUS DRUGS KEEP SHOP OR VEHICLE ETC FOR DRUGS 1ST VIOL   M   F    $504.00    
893.13-6a   COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE   F   T    $1,004.00    
                $11,032.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753706&IMG=52469
Who are Tiffany Brown & Henry Hall in relation to this case????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1823 on: April 27, 2009, 11:49:37 PM »

Jersey, I also gave Art a piece of my mind about mentioning SM & you like that, I also made Klaas aware of it way earlier today and I dont think he is gonna let our posts get on his sight, mine still says awaiting moderation, and I think he is gonna keep them that way, I thought he would be a bigger Man and accept what he had done but it doesnt look like it!  He has called me put before and I let him by with it, I think he wants to be the Know it all and gets mad if anyone finds out anything before he does.....

HH I dont think he will be man enough to post our comments.. A matter of fact some of his info he posts lately we had already found out awhile ago.. I wonder if he is ready our site for info...
Yep and some of it I found out and tried to tell him but he just got on my case, so I stopped telling him anything......but I post it here so when he does come out with it, its gonna be old news to us Monkeys...    Serves him right.......
I don't post over there anymore either since I spend too many hours in moderation and twice I've asked questions he never answered, nor did anyone else over there.... also I sometimes get the impression I am easedropping on a conversation between a group I am not apart of or welcome in JMO

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: April 27, 2009, 11:53:00 PM »

Not to split any hairs here JG... I have done what you have done before MANY TIMES, I am sure we all have. I think what it is is akin to plagarism.... to post more than 30% of the article. I looked on AH site but did not find this:

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. This came from an AOL site.

Bottom line is, to an extent he is right but he is an arrogant a$$ for whining about it. You didn't know and FWIW it would've been lazy if you'd have just supplied the link ( it takes time and effort to copy/paste ) You gave him credit so he's come across as being the idiot. I will cut him some slack and say maybe it's his time of the month!

Agree wholeheartedly with you.    You have explained the problem with citing a link (OK) with copying and posting an entire article even with a link (not OK).  Copying a little, or paraphrasing a little like a teaser with a link is OK.    The idea in print format is that if you need more than a little of an article, you should buy it.     Here, we should go to the source so that credit, pay, whatever of value, goes to the author.   This is truly about the money.

That aside, I am angry about the mention of JG by Art.   If he would like to burn his bridges with the Web community, this is the way to go.  How about we never quote him or link to him again.  Oh, and I think I'll go send him a comment of my own.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: April 27, 2009, 11:58:49 PM »

good nite Monkeys....

and you too Art if you are looking in...tee hee!

Hope that Haleigh will be found tomorrow...God bless that little girl....xxxxxx

Good night, cookie.

I am willing to bet that he is not looking in. Probably just going to site "a source" if he mentions this forum anymore.

JMO Wink

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1826 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »

This is what I posted.... I will supply the link. I gave myself permission to post it..

Jerseygirl345 Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 27th, 2009 at 10:39 pm
Mr Art Harris says… I was very upset with the comments # 27,34,37,42,43 regarding posting my name, calling me lazy and accusing me for posting an article from your site.. I did post an article from your site but you failed to add I did post the link… This is all about finding Haleigh!!!!!(exclaimation points added by JNGA)    ..
If you check the SM site you will see the hard work, research, time we all put in on looking for clues on the hope of finding Haleigh.. JMO.. A matter of fact you might want to read on the SM site for information to post on your site… I highly respect you but you need to apologize..
God Bless Haleigh…

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889

What i mean by gave my self permission is I was the one who wrote the comment...

I only quote a small section and give a link back, but I thought it was only theft if you claim you wrote it?  But I don't think any of that should matter as we are all united in trying to find haleigh, if I had dug some new clues up, I wouldn't have a problem with Art using it, if it would help find haleigh.  And I think a lot of us scared monkeys are the audience over there at Art Harris, I even use the same user name as here.  I feel like a couple of commenters over there are trying to get the heat off the real perps by creating a diversion, kind of changing the conversation 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: April 28, 2009, 12:10:50 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys... I am glad to be a member of SM... We Rock....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: April 28, 2009, 12:12:01 AM »

JG...you are far from being lazy! 

I am going on Art Harris site to post a comment.. I did apologize for not posting the link after I realize it and right away posted Art Harris article...i apologize to all the monkeys, mods and adminstrator...

You certainly do not owe me, as a monkey an apology...Art owes you one as far as I am concerned..

JG, Art does not want anyone to post his articles in their entirety.  I read a post that he had on his site last week or the week before. 

Some were  discussing Art and his post regarding posting his entire article last week  over on Topix.

That does seem to be his problem, guess he makes money according to how many 'hits' he gets to his site.  His site is based on rumor and no proven facts, I guess that makes him no different than any other blog site!
Thank you Maven, ita!

If I was not trying to separate facts from lies and exaggeration regarding Haleigh, I definitely would not be visiting there and after Haleigh comes home I definitely will not be visiting Art's site.

As a so-called journalist, I find his work rather repulsive gossip and rumor mungering. JMO

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: April 28, 2009, 12:17:02 AM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys... I am glad to be a member of SM... We Rock....

Good night JG!   You rock!
Continue on Monkey soldier, you do great work!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1830 on: April 28, 2009, 12:17:21 AM »

Jerseygirl345 is highly respected on this site.  Too many whiners, if you ask me.

Not everyone can wear these.....

YOU GO...JERSEYGIRL345

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: April 28, 2009, 12:18:44 AM »

Jerseygirl345 is highly respected on this site.  Too many whiners, if you ask me.

YOU GO...JERSEYGIRL345
I say we send Art a pair of them............maybe they would make him smarter...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: April 28, 2009, 12:22:06 AM »

YOU GO...JERSEYGIRL345
I say we send Art a pair of them............maybe they would make him smarter...

Hmmmm....don't think they would fit donkeys.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: April 28, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!

Prayers for little Haleigh!

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: April 28, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!

Read comment #49
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889

Sorry don't throw anything at me   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: April 28, 2009, 12:34:42 AM »

Art Harris Says:
April 28th, 2009 at 12:31 am
If you are THE Jerseygirl on SM who copies and pastes my COMPLETE articles within minutes of their publication, all rights reserved, no permission to publish more than a paragraph with a link, then I’d appreciate your taking them all down, except for a paragraph and a link back here. Anything more is a violation of federal copyright laws. I’ve been trying to join SM for quite a while; some of the insights and comments are terrific, even brilliant. But I’ve get a really bad taste when I see wholesale lifting of my work. I put hours, weeks and months into reporting, digging, writing and confirming in a way that doesn’t happen on the blogs, and hopefull that’s why people come here.

I’ll never get advertisers if I dont’ get an accurate count of those who are really interested in reading my full story. Here. So if you in effect “steal it,” maybe not knowing or understanding or meaning to do so, you are in effect stabbing me in the back as a writer and creator of original content…That’s why musicians get so upset when people their music, or filmmakers when people bootleg movie dvds…

It’s not right. There’s protocol, and there’s laws and there’s something called doing the right thing. When a friend of mine posted a complete article by the Associated Press, he got a cease and desist letter from their attorneys, and stopped doing it. Then he started using a paragraph and a link back, and paraphrased or wrote about what he thought about the article. Why can’t you do that? That’s why I call anyone who does what you did beyond lazy. Are you saying you work hard scouring the internet to copy and paste –and steal the original efforts of other writers who work far harder creating original content than copying others’ work?

I look forward to your thoughts and hearing if SM admin condones this…I cannot imagine they would and if it’s happening, they should give you a free course on copyright law…

Otherwise, I will vanish along with others writers and you will have nothing to copy and paste.

Thanks for attempting to understand. If you do, I hope you will erase all the content of mine you have copied, except for one paragraph and a link back to my site, where people can read the full article, for free. Anything less is not right and a violation of federal copyright law. How would it make you feel if someone did it to you? Violation of those laws when lawsuits are brought and won bring thousands of dollars in fines against the guilty parties.

Oh boy, now Im pissed,    here's the answer to your post Jersey.......OMG

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: April 28, 2009, 12:37:05 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:31 am

If you are THE Jerseygirl on SM who copies and pastes my COMPLETE articles within minutes of their publication, all rights reserved, no permission to publish more than a paragraph with a link, then I’d appreciate your taking them all down, except for a paragraph and a link back here. Anything more is a violation of federal copyright laws. I’ve been trying to join SM for quite a while; some of the insights and comments are terrific, even brilliant. But I’ve get a really bad taste when I see wholesale lifting of my work. I put hours, weeks and months into reporting, digging, writing and confirming in a way that doesn’t happen on the blogs, and hopefull that’s why people come here.

Read the rest here.........(the above is ONE paragraph)

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1837 on: April 28, 2009, 12:39:50 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!

Read comment #49

Sorry don't throw anything at me   
I saw that... maybe it's a divorce lawyer, among other things, she probably needs one of those by now....

another thing that really still bothers me and I've posed this question w/o any kind of answer: is Misty pregnant? if she is, she disclosed that before her 3 day binge. In my state of NJ, where all posters are honest and hard working(cheers JG), if you are found to be doing drugs while pregnant big trouble finds you! you would be arrested and held until you delivered and it would be some time before you could regain custody of that child. why hasn't this been followed up on?? unless it has and she is not pregnant

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: April 28, 2009, 12:43:17 AM »

I noticed that he never once mentioned finding Haleigh.

He did mention money via his comments about advertisers and fines though.

Somehow this does not surprise me.

I have been very vocal about my lack of respect for his kind of reporting. His does not impress me.

*sigh*

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: April 28, 2009, 12:45:39 AM »

I noticed that he never once mentioned finding Haleigh.

He did mention money via his comments about advertisers and fines though.

Somehow this does not surprise me.

I have been very vocal about my lack of respect for his kind of reporting. His does not impress me.

*sigh*

Forgot to add: He just lost any "advertising" clicks he would have gotten from me. I no longer will visit his site. Probably will be better off for it, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.