April 18, 2024, 09:02:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379664 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1840 on: April 28, 2009, 12:47:34 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:31 am

If you are THE Jerseygirl on SM who copies and pastes my COMPLETE articles within minutes of their publication, all rights reserved, no permission to publish more than a paragraph with a link, then I’d appreciate your taking them all down, except for a paragraph and a link back here. Anything more is a violation of federal copyright laws. I’ve been trying to join SM for quite a while; some of the insights and comments are terrific, even brilliant. But I’ve get a really bad taste when I see wholesale lifting of my work. I put hours, weeks and months into reporting, digging, writing and confirming in a way that doesn’t happen on the blogs, and hopefull that’s why people come here.

Read the rest here.........(the above is ONE paragraph)

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889
hmmm wow, no apology there for outing JG and what's this about trying to join here? but can't, I understand he is doing this for a living and he does need advertisers to fund him but wow, that sounds way uglier than it needed to... I didn't expect that sort of response...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1841 on: April 28, 2009, 12:50:46 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
 Geesh, Art must be strapped for money. I think it would be kind of cool for the Admins on SM to delete everything of Art's from here. If he is depending on hits to get advertising, let's not hit his site anymore. Which I don't do anyway.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: April 28, 2009, 12:54:19 AM »

Geesh, Art must be strapped for money. I think it would be kind of cool for the Admins on SM to delete everything of Art's from here. If he is depending on hits to get advertising, let's not hit his site anymore. Which I don't do anyway.

Thats a great ideal, I think we should all just agree not to post anything from his site.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: April 28, 2009, 12:54:38 AM »

What an a$$hat.... I left my opinion on THAT site.... after he listed a full blown term of copyright infringement. I won't be going there again I will tell you that!

MODS...you may want to take a gander at post 53... he left a message for the owner.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: April 28, 2009, 12:56:50 AM »

Mr.Harris not everyone is aware of the federal copyright laws. A lot of people who read blogs do not have a degree on English or journalism. She linked the article to your site she was unaware that was it against the law to take the article in its entirety. FWIW I don't see any reminders on your site about reprinting as I do on other sites.You will never get the advertisers if people don't click on your site...how unfortunate. Also FWIW she can't edit her posts that is for an SM mod to do and I am sure they will if they haven't already. If you can accept some constructive criticism... change your fonts it is harder than hell to read in here. oh and BTW... I have never visited your site before but I did three times tonight, I hope that makes you and your advertisers happy!

FORGOT TO POST MY COMMENT ( ABOVE) SO YOU DONT HAVE TO GO BACK THERE AGAIN!!!!
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1845 on: April 28, 2009, 12:57:43 AM »

after reading that response we can all be on the same page~ with a bad taste in our mouths!!  pukel

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: April 28, 2009, 12:58:43 AM »

Thats a great ideal, I think we should all just agree not to post anything from his site.

HH... have you been to Satsuma already? I have had a bad few days and didn't get the pic to you.

God Bless!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1847 on: April 28, 2009, 01:01:08 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:31 am

If you are THE Jerseygirl on SM who copies and pastes my COMPLETE articles within minutes of their publication, all rights reserved, no permission to publish more than a paragraph with a link, then I’d appreciate your taking them all down, except for a paragraph and a link back here. Anything more is a violation of federal copyright laws. I’ve been trying to join SM for quite a while; some of the insights and comments are terrific, even brilliant. But I’ve get a really bad taste when I see wholesale lifting of my work. I put hours, weeks and months into reporting, digging, writing and confirming in a way that doesn’t happen on the blogs, and hopefull that’s why people come here.

Read the rest here.........(the above is ONE paragraph)

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889
hmmm wow, no apology there for outing JG and what's this about trying to join here? but can't, I understand he is doing this for a living and he does need advertisers to fund him but wow, that sounds way uglier than it needed to... I didn't expect that sort of response...

Thats prolly what had him so steamed.... if he wanted to join here it means he must read here..... well prolly not anymore Guess he won't have so much to talk about now if he isn't a member of the viewing audience.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: April 28, 2009, 01:02:20 AM »

Dorothy Ivy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:36 am
Art, I have no axe to grind. I belong to no crimes forums and only post here. But I do read elsewhere.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: April 28, 2009, 01:04:03 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:42 am

DI — If it’s the wrong Jersey Girl at SM, I certainly apologize, but I recall seeing my stories and having posters come here and e mail me privately with the links to JG over there and was horrified when I saw her site wall papered with my full stories…I’d appreciate and welcome the chance to clear all this up and ask SMers to help me, and send out appreciation to all for proper netiquette and doing the right thing by all of us…Many thanks for helping out here. Art

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1850 on: April 28, 2009, 01:13:26 AM »

Dorothy Ivy Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:36 am
Art, I have no axe to grind. I belong to no crimes forums and only post here. But I do read elsewhere.

so much talk about netiquette, sounds like one trying to gather contestants for a pissing contest, I have read on that site for some time now and I'll tell you, IMO, you need to be careful with what you say down to every word or you risk being called out in a 2000+ character rant that sometimes leave you wondering if commandos will kick your door in and shoot you dead at any minute, so posturing on netiquette leaves me with a bad taste, certainly bad manners are commonplace with many of the regular posters there.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: April 28, 2009, 01:15:38 AM »

HH... have you been to Satsuma already? I have had a bad few days and didn't get the pic to you.
No not yet, My son is going with me this time(wont let me go alone or just with my daughter) and he had to cover the Suwanee Jam this past weekend, which by the way Im glad to report that there was Haleigh flyers up at this huge event ......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: April 28, 2009, 01:18:08 AM »

HH, I guess you are gone for the night, If you see my above question to you just shoot me an email. Good Night Monkeys

God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: April 28, 2009, 01:18:23 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:42 am

DI — If it’s the wrong Jersey Girl at SM, I certainly apologize, but I recall seeing my stories and having posters come here and e mail me privately with the links to JG over there and was horrified when I saw her site wall papered with my full stories…I’d appreciate and welcome the chance to clear all this up and ask SMers to help me, and send out appreciation to all for proper netiquette and doing the right thing by all of us…Many thanks for helping out here. Art

Thats good of him, but a little late in my eyes,   Jersey told him that she wasnt the one to begin with and still he had to make that long speach  back........I say he has a burr in his bottom because he does realize us Monkeys have the scoop!

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1854 on: April 28, 2009, 01:25:45 AM »

No not yet, My son is going with me this time(wont let me go alone or just with my daughter) and he had to cover the Suwanee Jam this past weekend, which by the way Im glad to report that there was Haleigh flyers up at this huge event ......
O/T ~HH that jam was on my calender but didn't work out for me ugh... what was he covering?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: April 28, 2009, 01:28:35 AM »

O/T ~HH that jam was on my calender but didn't work out for me ugh... what was he covering?

My son is the photographer for the Spirit of the Suwanee and he does all the meet and greets with the singers and all the picture of them on stage and in their tour buses and so on;;;;;; If you go to his My Space page you will see pictures of him and Gretchen Wilson and some of the other singers that he hung around with during the weekend!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: April 28, 2009, 01:29:00 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!

Read comment #49

Sorry don't throw anything at me   
I saw that... maybe it's a divorce lawyer, among other things, she probably needs one of those by now....

another thing that really still bothers me and I've posed this question w/o any kind of answer: is Misty pregnant? if she is, she disclosed that before her 3 day binge. In my state of NJ, where all posters are honest and hard working(cheers JG), if you are found to be doing drugs while pregnant big trouble finds you! you would be arrested and held until you delivered and it would be some time before you could regain custody of that child. why hasn't this been followed up on?? unless it has and she is not pregnant

read in a comment number 93  http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-2/#comment-33955
Art must have confirmed that MC got a lawyer.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: April 28, 2009, 01:30:55 AM »

My son is the photographer for the Spirit of the Suwanee and he does all the meet and greets with the singers and all the picture of them on stage and in their tour buses and so on;;;;;; If you go to his My Space page you will see pictures of him and Gretchen Wilson and some of the other singers that he hung around with during the weekend!
what is his myspace?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: April 28, 2009, 01:40:16 AM »

Well, I had logged out and was going to bed, but wanted to see the comments on his site and I noticed this:

#  Art Harris Says:
April 28th, 2009 at 1:20 am

Again, Klassend, thank you…I only saw it because posters e mailed me with all the full copies posted here and there…appreciate your being there. I’m sure readers here will let you know and if anyone here does the same thing with one of your stories, or others, I will not post it in full, but cut and link…Cheers, Art

He doesn't even spell the SM admin's name correctly. Great attention to detail, Art.

Good night, monkeys.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: April 28, 2009, 01:44:42 AM »

what is his myspace?

www.myspace.com/kwtharp3   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.