April 25, 2024, 03:46:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379943 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: April 28, 2009, 01:54:10 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!

Read comment #49
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889

Sorry don't throw anything at me   
I saw that... maybe it's a divorce lawyer, among other things, she probably needs one of those by now....

another thing that really still bothers me and I've posed this question w/o any kind of answer: is Misty pregnant? if she is, she disclosed that before her 3 day binge. In my state of NJ, where all posters are honest and hard working(cheers JG), if you are found to be doing drugs while pregnant big trouble finds you! you would be arrested and held until you delivered and it would be some time before you could regain custody of that child. why hasn't this been followed up on?? unless it has and she is not pregnant

read in a comment number 93  http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-2/#comment-33955
Art must have confirmed that MC got a lawyer.
Its about time, us Monkeys knew this way earlier...........LOL

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1861 on: April 28, 2009, 02:03:56 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I heard the same thing,  Misty is gonna Lawyer up, the only reason for that is someone thinks soneon is getting close to something that is gonna get her in trouble, thats the only reason I can think of for her to get a lawyer right now,,,,,,,She wants to already have one when the sh!t hits the fan.........wonder who has talked!!!!!!

Read comment #49
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-1/#comment-33889

Sorry don't throw anything at me   
I saw that... maybe it's a divorce lawyer, among other things, she probably needs one of those by now....

another thing that really still bothers me and I've posed this question w/o any kind of answer: is Misty pregnant? if she is, she disclosed that before her 3 day binge. In my state of NJ, where all posters are honest and hard working(cheers JG), if you are found to be doing drugs while pregnant big trouble finds you! you would be arrested and held until you delivered and it would be some time before you could regain custody of that child. why hasn't this been followed up on?? unless it has and she is not pregnant

read in a comment number 93  http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/comment-page-2/#comment-33955
Its about time, us Monkeys knew this way earlier...........LOL

TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: April 28, 2009, 03:54:26 AM »

I noticed that he never once mentioned finding Haleigh.

He did mention money via his comments about advertisers and fines though.

Somehow this does not surprise me.

I have been very vocal about my lack of respect for his kind of reporting. His does not impress me.

*sigh*

ITA Brandi!
I have had family over most of the day and have gotten way behind...just trying to catch up and noticed this drama
about Art Harris. I used to go to his site for news regarding Haleigh but I will not anymore. In my opinion he is clearly about money and publicity than about finding precious Haleigh. If he was truly just a concerned citizen worried about Haleigh he would not be so worried about someone copying and pasting from his site even though they leave a link. Poor Haleigh in all this! She is the one who loses when someone like him is just out for publicity and money. We have seen this with other cases where people are for themselves and not about the victim, particularly the Caylee Anthony case. It makes me sad.  I wish this would end soon. Where is Haleigh?

TiggerKitty =^..^=
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1863 on: April 28, 2009, 04:33:14 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats interesting. Makes you wonder why she would at this stage unless someone is getting too close for comfort?
Maybe Art and Cobra are just out to bring Haleigh home and nothing more.
I still felt uneasy at his comments today at his site about JG and SM though. I am finally caught up. Yay. Time for this monkey to get to bed. Goodnight other fellow monkeys and guests.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: April 28, 2009, 07:17:39 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:42 am

DI — If it’s the wrong Jersey Girl at SM, I certainly apologize, but I recall seeing my stories and having posters come here and e mail me privately with the links to JG over there and was horrified when I saw her site wall papered with my full stories…I’d appreciate and welcome the chance to clear all this up and ask SMers to help me, and send out appreciation to all for proper netiquette and doing the right thing by all of us…Many thanks for helping out here. Art

Thats good of him, but a little late in my eyes,   Jersey told him that she wasnt the one to begin with and still he had to make that long speach  back........I say he has a burr in his bottom because he does realize us Monkeys have the scoop!

From the way it reads, it seems someone has been putting the bee in his bonnet, by emailing him pirvately reporting JG....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: April 28, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »

Art Harris Says:
April 28th, 2009 at 12:31 am
If you are THE Jerseygirl on SM who copies and pastes my COMPLETE articles within minutes of their publication, all rights reserved, no permission to publish more than a paragraph with a link, then I’d appreciate your taking them all down, except for a paragraph and a link back here. Anything more is a violation of federal copyright laws. I’ve been trying to join SM for quite a while; some of the insights and comments are terrific, even brilliant. But I’ve get a really bad taste when I see wholesale lifting of my work. He should be elated that someone c&p that mumbo jumbo mess, jmo. I put hours, weeks and months into reporting, digging, writing and confirming in a way that doesn’t happen on the blogs, and hopefull that’s why people come here.

I’ll never get advertisers if I dont’ get an accurate count of those who are really interested in reading my full story. I'll never get any money exploiting this missing childs story if noone clicks on my site, jmo.Here. So if you in effect “steal it,” maybe not knowing or understanding or meaning to do so, you are in effect stabbing me in the back as a writer and creator of original content…That’s why musicians get so upset when people their music, or filmmakers when people bootleg movie dvds… Hey Art, you're no writer, if that is what you are trying to say here, jmo.

It’s not right. There’s protocol, and there’s laws and there’s something called doing the right thing. When a friend of mine posted a complete article by the Associated Press, he got a cease and desist letter from their attorneys, and stopped doing it. Then he started using a paragraph and a link back, and paraphrased or wrote about what he thought about the article. Why can’t you do that? That’s why I call anyone who does what you did beyond lazy. Now you have gone from lazy to beyond lazy, pot, kettle.  Your articles reek with laziness, jmo. Are you saying you work hard scouring the internet to copy and paste –and steal the original efforts of other writers who work far harder creating original content than copying others’ work?

I look forward to your thoughts and hearing if SM admin condones this…I cannot imagine they would and if it’s happening, they should give you a free course on copyright law…If there are free courses in journalism 101, writing 101 and spell check 101, then I suggest that you partake of these courses Art, you need them badly,jmo.

Otherwise, I will vanish along with others writers and you will have nothing to copy and paste. Well if that happens, don't forget to phone home

Thanks for attempting to understand. If you do, I hope you will erase all the content of mine you have copied, except for one paragraph and a link back to my site, where people can read the full article bs, for free bs. Anything less is not right and a violation of federal copyright law. How would it make you feel if someone did it to you? Violation of those laws when lawsuits are brought and won bring thousands of dollars in fines against the guilty parties. Seeking other ways to hit it big other than exploiting others tragedies. The shame! jmo

Oh boy, now Im pissed,    here's the answer to your post Jersey.......OMG

Heart
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: April 28, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »

"I’ll never get advertisers if I dont’ get an accurate count of those who are really interested in reading my full story."

He'll never get anyone interested in reading his stories if he's being a dick.  He would have been better off asking/explaining nicely rather than being an ass towards a whole forum.  I don't believe he gives two hoots about any missing little girl.  He's trying to establish himself in hopes of bringing in the $$.  But then again, name one media source who's #1 priority isn't ratings. 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1867 on: April 28, 2009, 09:46:06 AM »

"I’ll never get advertisers if I dont’ get an accurate count of those who are really interested in reading my full story."

He'll never get anyone interested in reading his stories if he's being a dick.  He would have been better off asking/explaining nicely rather than being an ass towards a whole forum.  I don't believe he gives two hoots about any missing little girl.  He's trying to establish himself in hopes of bringing in the $$.  But then again, name one media source who's #1 priority isn't ratings. 

BINGO
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: April 28, 2009, 09:54:33 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1869 on: April 28, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »

Good Morning, Haleigh's case just like with Caylee, has turned into a money maker, all of this is nonsense. Sad 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: April 28, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Good Morning, Haleigh's case just like with Caylee, has turned into a money maker, all of this is nonsense. Sad 

ITA, no rose.  It seems to be about money or some people's fifteen minutes of fame. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: April 28, 2009, 10:08:50 AM »

I noticed that he never once mentioned finding Haleigh.

He did mention money via his comments about advertisers and fines though.

Somehow this does not surprise me.

I have been very vocal about my lack of respect for his kind of reporting. His does not impress me.

*sigh*

Forgot to add: He just lost any "advertising" clicks he would have gotten from me. I no longer will visit his site. Probably will be better off for it, too.

Me too Brandi....in fact I think that the rest of the group, Kim and Cobra are right up there with him and Geraldo...no respect for any of them anymore...they are all in it for the publicity if you ask me...Art has never been in the spotlight as much as he is now...and did any one hear of Cobra or Kim P before any of this started?  It is all about them and getting on tv imo....
 Haleigh has gotten lost in all of this if you ask me...No one gets on tv anymore and asks for Haleigh to be returned, to let Haleigh know that she is loved and that she is being looked for...it is  in part because they have all lawyered up and now no one can speak it seems...not even to plead for Haleigh....jmo sad sad sad...

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: April 28, 2009, 10:20:51 AM »

Anyone have an idea when RCs video is coming out ?
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: April 28, 2009, 10:25:26 AM »

no, but it will be interesting to see it..

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: April 28, 2009, 10:41:31 AM »

Art Harris Says:

April 28th, 2009 at 12:31 am

If you are THE Jerseygirl on SM who copies and pastes my COMPLETE articles within minutes of their publication, all rights reserved, no permission to publish more than a paragraph with a link, then I’d appreciate your taking them all down, except for a paragraph and a link back here. Anything more is a violation of federal copyright laws. I’ve been trying to join SM for quite a while; some of the insights and comments are terrific, even brilliant. But I’ve get a really bad taste when I see wholesale lifting of my work. I put hours, weeks and months into reporting, digging, writing and confirming in a way that doesn’t happen on the blogs, and hopefull that’s why people come here.

Read the rest here.........(the above is ONE paragraph)

hmmm wow, no apology there for outing JG and what's this about trying to join here? but can't, I understand he is doing this for a living and he does need advertisers to fund him but wow, that sounds way uglier than it needed to... I didn't expect that sort of response...
I agree...hmmmm....and the reason he wants to join sm is because???....he's digging for imformation here to put on HIS website?  Good grief.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: April 28, 2009, 10:56:59 AM »

Before you toss Art Harris away, why don't you all look up his credentials on his site ? It is common courtesy to not lift entire articles and paste them elsewhere, isn't it ? I don't blame him for getting ticked off.
He doesn't need 15 minutes of fame, he has had a lifetime of it.
And he certainly didn't need this case for any reason other than to find Haleigh.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: April 28, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »

I have been a bad monkey & I feel so guilty!!!
After reading about what happened over on Art's site, I was afraid I was guilty of the same thing (posting whole article), so I went back through all my posts (what few there are) & found I have done the same thing.  I tried to report my own post, but got the message that I could not report my own post because it didn't make any sense to do that. 

Anyway, if a mod would like to delete or edit, it was on page 57, reply #1126, on April 22. 

I do not want to give SM a black eye or cause any problems for this wonderful site. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: April 28, 2009, 11:23:17 AM »

no, but it will be interesting to see it..
No   but I hear his Lawyer will be on JVM  tonight.....hmmmmmm,   wonder how thats gonna go over!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: April 28, 2009, 11:23:18 AM »

Before you toss Art Harris away, why don't you all look up his credentials on his site ? It is common courtesy to not lift entire articles and paste them elsewhere, isn't it ? I don't blame him for getting ticked off.
He doesn't need 15 minutes of fame, he has had a lifetime of it.
And he certainly didn't need this case for any reason other than to find Haleigh.

Kat~ My reply in my  post to no rose was not intended to be pointed at anyone in particular, but to Haleigh's and Caylee's cases in general.  To clarify:   I personally believe there are a number of parties and organizations that have benefited from both cases financially and in gaining attention for themselves and not necessarily for the good of the two children mentioned. JMHO   And I agree with following net etiquette with posting links and etc. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4846.msg788094#msg788094
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 11:25:23 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: April 28, 2009, 11:24:35 AM »

See Cece thats just it..... I did not know what all plagarism was until I started back to college and had to write papers. Unless you are fresh out of school or degree in English you would not know! Don't feel bad, Mr Harris could have handled the situation with a lot more class than he did. Instead he used his forum to publicly belittle someone and that is a damn shame
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.