March 29, 2024, 05:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 378784 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: April 28, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »

Is the following the Lisa Ann Brooks that is Amber's mother????
This is a new warrant, it was not listed on yesterday

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

BROOKS,LISA ANN    W   F   9/7/1970   ROBBERY

http://public.pcso.us/pubwarrants/warrants_srch_s.aspx

I recall a poster over on Topix posting a few days ago that Lisa Brooks was considering moving to Va.

If this is Amber's mother I wonder if Cobra will bail her out?
She just might be the 3rd key to what happened to Haleigh or Haleigh's where abouts.
I'm like a three year old with questions today, why is Cobra bailing out and helping these people, sorry this does not make sense to me. If these people, meaning Amber and her mom, and Nay Nay are important to this case I would think and hope LE would be all over them.

rosie...yes...I wonder that as well.
don't think any of the 3 are credible jmo...and perhaps the LE don't either and that is why they are not pursuing them with questions? dunno

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1901 on: April 28, 2009, 01:06:35 PM »

Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

Looks to be Heart.  I know Amber's mom is LISA!!!
wow,  these people just cant seem to keep themselves out of trouble, or jail, its no wonder their children are living the life they are, look who they have for role models.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: April 28, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »

Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

I recall a poster over on Topix posting a few days ago that Lisa Brooks was considering moving to Va.

She just might be the 3rd key to what happened to Haleigh or Haleigh's where abouts.
I'm like a three year old with questions today, why is Cobra bailing out and helping these people, sorry this does not make sense to me. If these people, meaning Amber and her mom, and Nay Nay are important to this case I would think and hope LE would be all over them.

Supposedly Cobra is gonna be on his way out, according to what I read.  To do with funds....needing donations.  Hmmm..welllllllllllllllllll my donation went to TIM!!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1903 on: April 28, 2009, 01:11:11 PM »

Interesting GramaMonkey 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: April 28, 2009, 01:14:00 PM »

what happened to Cobra being there till Haleigh would be found?
I was excited when he first went there to look for Haleigh but haven't seen much to be excited about lately....Is anyone looking for Haleigh anymore??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: April 28, 2009, 01:15:55 PM »

Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

Supposedly Cobra is gonna be on his way out, according to what I read.  To do with funds....needing donations.  Hmmm..welllllllllllllllllll my donation went to TIM!!!!!
And the other half of my donations went to Crystal and the Haleigh house, so..........I feel if Cobra is really passionate about finding Haleigh and not stardum, he will continue in his persuit for Justice for this darling child.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: April 28, 2009, 01:18:13 PM »

Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

rosie...yes...I wonder that as well.
don't think any of the 3 are credible jmo...and perhaps the LE don't either and that is why they are not pursuing them with questions? dunno

Break the law...someone bails you out...break the law....someone bails you out...break the law...someone bails you out.  The slap on the wrist is not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Stiffer laws...stiffer fines...stiffer sentences.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1907 on: April 28, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »

Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

Hi Monkeys!  Smile
I remember thinking that she was suppose to be in court or something (got a ticket) toward the end of April.  I bet the warrant is because she didn't show. 
Wish they'd find Haleigh.  And I want to know what Cobras doing to find Haleigh too.
He's not going to get any donations if he doesn't let us know what's up...right?  Smile

Have a great day,
please let them find Haleigh! Please let them find Haleigh! Please let them find Haleigh!

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: April 28, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »

Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

Hi Monkeys!  Smile
I remember thinking that she was suppose to be in court or something (got a ticket) toward the end of April.  I bet the warrant is because she didn't show. 
Wish they'd find Haleigh.  And I want to know what Cobras doing to find Haleigh too.
He's not going to get any donations if he doesn't let us know what's up...right?  Smile

Have a great day,
please let them find Haleigh! Please let them find Haleigh! Please let them find Haleigh!

Could be that she didn't show. I could not use the link to view what was there.

Nice to see you Thunder Bunny Wink

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1909 on: April 28, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

IMHO, Art Harris made an error in judgement when he called out JG. That is a fact we all cannot deny. I have read all his postings since and it looks like he has attempted to apologize.

I do not see why Cobra should not receive donations to keep him looking for Haleigh and/or finding out who did this to her just because Art Harris made a big mistake/error in the way he handled his website and the calling out he did on said website.

I feel Cobra is in this for Haleigh's highest good..not certain about Art Harris although I will say he has brought some intersting information to the spotlight - whether it is true or not remains to be seen.

As you know, Cobra is also Rev. Grund's PI and is probably on overload at this point, so I really do think if any of us can donate to Cobra to keep him there, it is a good thing and has absolutely nothing to do with Art Harris' huge error in judgment.

Just my 2 cents!!

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1910 on: April 28, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleighs-Grandmother-Kicks-Off-Victims-Rights-Week/gA9sVq3MxEufw3Rjp-Aphw.cspx

Here is another news event and Mrs Neves is still trying to get some info!!!  Hmmm

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1911 on: April 28, 2009, 02:04:35 PM »

IMHO, Art Harris made an error in judgement when he called out JG. That is a fact we all cannot deny. I have read all his postings since and it looks like he has attempted to apologize.

I do not see why Cobra should not receive donations to keep him looking for Haleigh and/or finding out who did this to her just because Art Harris made a big mistake/error in the way he handled his website and the calling out he did on said website.

I feel Cobra is in this for Haleigh's highest good..not certain about Art Harris although I will say he has brought some intersting information to the spotlight - whether it is true or not remains to be seen.

As you know, Cobra is also Rev. Grund's PI and is probably on overload at this point, so I really do think if any of us can donate to Cobra to keep him there, it is a good thing and has absolutely nothing to do with Art Harris' huge error in judgment.

Just my 2 cents!!

I agree with this totally.  I'd like to send him a donation because I understand he must have an income too.   I think he's our best shot of finding this little girl.  I think LE will find her EVENTUALLY, but I think with Cobra, you might get it faster. I know that if I were looking for her, I couldn't afford to do it very long without an income.  He's got bills at his house too. And it wouldn't hurt him to update us to let us know what's going on.  Just a carrot Cobra....send us a CARROT  Smile (or should that be banana??)

If it were my little girl, I'd be banging on every door I could for private investigators.  I'd be begging for lines of credit, begging old detectives, begging in any way I could to keep people out there looking for her.  Running up any credit cards, using my sisters credit cards, whatever it took.  <big sigh>  I hope we hear something soon.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: April 28, 2009, 02:05:18 PM »

HH...read it...didn't see anything about Neves on it though...what did I miss? tia

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: April 28, 2009, 02:05:46 PM »

Mrs. Neves or Ms. Griffis???

Mark Twain:
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: April 28, 2009, 02:09:07 PM »

Just my 2 cents!!

I agree with this totally.  I'd like to send him a donation because I understand he must have an income too.   I think he's our best shot of finding this little girl.  I think LE will find her EVENTUALLY, but I think with Cobra, you might get it faster. I know that if I were looking for her, I couldn't afford to do it very long without an income.  He's got bills at his house too. And it wouldn't hurt him to update us to let us know what's going on.  Just a carrot Cobra....send us a CARROT  Smile (or should that be banana??)

If it were my little girl, I'd be banging on every door I could for private investigators.  I'd be begging for lines of credit, begging old detectives, begging in any way I could to keep people out there looking for her.  Running up any credit cards, using my sisters credit cards, whatever it took.  <big sigh>  I hope we hear something soon.
It was suggested on AH's website that the town hold a fundraiser. I think that is a great idea!!! Now, to me...I would think it would bring in money and if that does not happen and Cobra steps away at this crucial turning point (cause I believe this case is about to break wide open - did you see AH said MC now has a lawyer?? Not sure if it is true yet) then I will retract my statement of support for Cobra. But, I really do believe Cobra doesn't need much to sustain himself in Satsuma - he looks like his needs are pretty basic.

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: April 28, 2009, 02:10:57 PM »

Thanks 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: April 28, 2009, 02:11:12 PM »

HH...read it...didn't see anything about Neves on it though...what did I miss? tia
woops,   sorry its Marie, my fingers type faster then I read I guess  lol..........sorry.........its the Mother of Crystal ....Marie G,,,,,,...............sorry!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: April 28, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »

Mrs Neves took Cobra to the woods.  She also took Gale St.John...wanted Crystal to go, and also wanted BlStarke to take her dog there, but blstarke refused to go.

What the heck is it with these woods...trying to get so many people to go in there???  Is there something that she wants someone else to find???  Why not take Ronald or Misty in the woods with her .... pretty persistant to say the least.

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: April 28, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »

woops,   sorry its Marie, my fingers type faster then I read I guess  lol..........sorry.........its the Mother of Crystal ....Marie G,,,,,,...............sorry!
Now wouldn't that be so nice if the Cummings or Croslin camp would get involved publicly in Haleigh's disappearance?? Seems to me they are now staying silent as lambs - even Ron. Hmmmm.

Mark Twain:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: April 28, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »

Mrs Neves took Cobra to the woods.  She also took Gale St.John...wanted Crystal to go, and also wanted BlStarke to take her dog there, but blstarke refused to go.

What the heck is it with these woods...trying to get so many people to go in there???  Is there something that she wants someone else to find???  Why not take Ronald or Misty in the woods with her .... pretty persistant to say the least.
Very odd and calculating if you ask me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.