April 24, 2024, 10:35:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379825 times)
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2009, 09:13:08 PM »

Plain and simple...You don't contact them....you lose your job!!!!

It's not like he was incoherant or anything like that.  Either he, or a member of his family could have made a few minute phone call, and advised them that Ron would be phoning in shortly.

Obviously, PDM knew what was happening in the surrounding area, but it is not up to them to read the papers to see when their employee may return.

The tattoo, the wedding, and the mudding must have taken priority over his job.

I guess just could not find the time to phone his employer...

I was thinking maybe he had no intentions of returning.  Especially with the donations rolling in.  He IMO would have called to ask foe a leave, if he had intentions of returning. Again my opinion only.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2009, 09:18:46 PM »

is there somewhere I can go to get like and insite to Gale St John, her background and stuff..

Not sure if this will help, but here's her site:

http://psychicgalestjohn.com/

Wanting to add.. If you google -->  Gale St John  <-- there's a lot of links that come up.  One is "Gale St John: exposed"      Interesting!  Dunno what to think about this lady. 

She has a forum, I joined to get the stuff off about the sighting in Crestview.
The woman who originally posted it was called Holly'sGrandma, or something like that. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »

It's not like he was incoherant or anything like that.  Either he, or a member of his family could have made a few minute phone call, and advised them that Ron would be phoning in shortly.

Obviously, PDM knew what was happening in the surrounding area, but it is not up to them to read the papers to see when their employee may return.

It goes to prove that ron's a jerk, and I guess, he figured they owed him the job..

lol on that one..  Now, he gets to stand in line with the rest of the people in unemployment..  Maybe he can put misty out for hire... she gets around I have heard tell.  GramaMonkey... You do have mail............

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2009, 09:29:37 PM »

It goes to prove that ron's a jerk, and I guess, he figured they owed him the job..

lol on that one..  Now, he gets to stand in line with the rest of the people in unemployment..  Maybe he can put misty out for hire... she gets around I have heard tell.  GramaMonkey... You do have mail............
[/quote]

lol!! Can't you see Fibsty walking down the street with a matress strapped to her back?!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »

im on the phone with kim p    right now.......will update in a minute.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »

I was thinking maybe he had no intentions of returning.  Especially with the donations rolling in.  He IMO would have called to ask foe a leave, if he had intentions of returning. Again my opinion only.

I agree completely! I think Ron had plans of livin off the donations, there is no reason he couldn't contact his employer, he had time for a tattoo, time to get married, and time to go to NY .... yet a simple phone call he had no time for?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2009, 09:55:18 PM »

You have mail............from little ole me....lol

Thanks, and have followed thru. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »

is there somewhere I can go to get like and insite to Gale St John, her background and stuff..

Not sure if you can still access the site.  But Sean Krause had a piece on her.  He said she was a fraud.(that could very well have been a misundersanding as well)  But that was his site and his opinion.  That was the first I ever heard of her, also, she was supposed to have been very close to Caylee's remains site.

www.thedailybs.com

What matters, is if she can find Haleigh!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2009, 10:05:49 PM »

You know what Monkey's????

He has a Momma and a Grandma...that I believe have covered for him and (not yet confirmed) lied for him.

So...let Momma and Grandma...worry about it.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »

Not sure if you can still access the site.  But Sean Krause had a piece on her.  He said she was a fraud.(that could very well have been a misundersanding as well)  But that was his site and his opinion.  That was the first I ever heard of her, also, she was supposed to have been very close to Caylee's remains site.

www.thedailybs.com

Exactly,  I dont put alot of faith into pychics, but there's the smallest chance that she might can help, then I say, let her have a go at it...............At the very least, maybe she will bring the media back into it and cause sme tonges to start wagging....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2009, 10:11:51 PM »

lol!! Can't you see Fibsty walking down the street with a matress strapped to her back?!
[/quote]

He may not qualify for unemployment. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 15, 2009, 10:13:24 PM »

She has two legs like everyone else.  Will not hurt for her to search.

www.thedailybs.com

Exactly,  I dont put alot of faith into pychics, but there's the smallest chance that she might can help, then I say, let her have a go at it...............At the very least, maybe she will bring the media back into it and cause sme tonges to start wagging....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2009, 10:18:08 PM »

She has two legs like everyone else.  Will not hurt for her to search.

www.thedailybs.com

[/quote]

I don't have much faith in psychics either, but I do hope she brings some media attention to Adji and I hope she sticks around in FL enough to bring attention to Haleigh too.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2009, 10:25:08 PM »

RELEASE OF CLAIM OF HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
Comes now HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, by its undersigned, Gall E. Hendrickson, who is duly authorized to execute
this Release, and does hereby acknowledge full payment and receipt of $9,853.75 for the hospital care, treatment and maintenance of:
Patient: Ronald L Cummings Address: 111 Shoreline Avenue Satsurna, FL 32189
ACCOUNT NUMBER: V___________
In HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, from admission date 05/08/06 to date of discharge on 05/09/06 hereby satisfy, release, and
cancel the claim of HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, recorded in Official Records Book 5833 Page 3111 and 3112 in the County of
Volusia, Florida on 05/18/06, filed under Chapter 29591, Laws of Florida on behalf of HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, in the
office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Volusia County. In witness whereof, I have hereunto affixed my signature this 12/28/06
Signed, Sealed and Delivered
in the presence of:
Name: Michelle L. WetherB1 .
Val’ne: l~’d’e~ne O. baniels v.
STATE OF FLORIDA )
COUNTY OF VOLUSIA)
HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
By:
Agent of HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
Name: Gail E. Hendrickson
Title: Administrative Staff Assistant
Before me personally appeared Gail E. Hendrickson known to me to be the Administrative Staff Assistant for Patient Business &
Financial Services Inc., and acknowledged to me that he/she executed the foregoing Release of Claim for and on behalf of the said
HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, and its act and deed for the uses and purposes therein expressed. He/She is personally known to
me and who did (did not) take an oath.
Witness my hand and official seal this J~Y" day of i_’3~ Ce..~,.~ ~ ~ ., 20 6~
Name: Michelle L. Wetherell
Notary Public - State of Florida
My Commission Expires:

Date:  01/02/2007 Book:  5982
Document Type:  RELEASE Page:  2465

Additional CommentsInstrument:  2007000293   Pages:  1
Time:  02:32 PM   Return to Label:  HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
PO BOX 2830

DAYTONA BEACH , FL 321209969
REMARKS: ENV
SENT DATE: 01/04/2007

Parcel/Case #:   
Legal Description:  LIEN 
Transfer:  $ 0.00   Finance:  $ 0.00
Doc Stamps:  $ 0.00   Intangible Tax:  $ 0.00
Recording Fee:  $ 10.00       

Name InformationDirect Names:  Reverse Names: 
HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
  CUMMINGS RONALD L

http://www.clerk.org/or/servlet/org.clerk.inquiry.or.makePDF_peg

http://www.clerk.org/or/or_inq/summary_tab.jsp
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2009, 10:33:37 PM »

[/quote]The guys would be overjoyed, their use to seeing her this way anyway.......

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2009, 10:43:24 PM »

The guys would be overjoyed, their use to seeing her this way anyway.......
[/quote]

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2009, 10:46:43 PM »

OK  Monkeys,   Kim said she has no problem what-so-ever with St.John coming to Satsuma, she said if there a chance that this woman just might can find out the smallest clue then she wishes here all the luck in the world.....Also Kim says   that Cobra will be back in Satsuma on Monday, he is gonna continue his investigation and do whatever it is he does to find out more info.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

OK  Monkeys,   Kim said she has no problem what-so-ever with St.John coming to Satsuma, she said if there a chance that this woman just might can find out the smallest clue then she wishes here all the luck in the world.....Also Kim says   that Cobra will be back in Satsuma on Monday, he is gonna continue his investigation and do whatever it is he does to find out more info.....

Thanks, that's good news.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2009, 11:00:07 PM »

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Warrants Section

Name   R   S   DOB   Offense
MCREE,ROBERT HENRY    W   M   3/24/1961   FAMILY OFFENSE

http://public.pcso.us/pubwarrants/warrants_srch_s.aspx

Maybe related to:

Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer

Robert Mcree
Date Of Photo: 03/02/2009

311 BROAD ST APT #3
WELAKA, FL 32193
PUTNAM COUNTY

LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL IN ATTEMPT)

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=9079

Driving directions to Broad St, Welaka, FL 32193
0.8 mi – about 3 mins

216 4th Ave (Sykes)
Welaka, FL 32193
1.   Head north on 4th Ave toward County Rd-308B/Elm St      
0.7 mi
2.   Turn left at Broad St      
0.1 mi

311 BROAD ST (Mcree)
Welaka, FL 32193

Heart
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2009, 11:13:17 PM »

Thank you HH for the updates..
I just hope someone can find lil Haleigh soon.

Who is McCree????

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.