March 28, 2024, 04:33:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 378748 times)
shoegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: April 16, 2009, 03:49:50 PM »

You know this just proves that some people shouldn't breed.

I don't think this little girl will ever be found. Florida is a hard place to be lost for a tiny little thing. Gators and such.

I also think this crackhead pair only got married so they wouldn't have to testify against each other.

Also, who could possibly be surprised at the dad's actions..he's a scumbag and his idiot child bride is exactly the same. In fact the whole family seems a chromosome short.

I mean if you don't want your kid, call me. I'll come get them. Geez people piss me off!!

He didn't want her, but he didn't want Crystal to have her, because then he would have had to pay child support. He's one of those people who thinks it's a lot cheaper to have custody than pay child support. And I guess it is, if you skimp on everything they need.

Okay this is my first official post here at monkeys, though I have lurked a while. I posted on another forum that I could not see alot of evidence of RC spending his finances on his children. No curtains...ie - Misty taking the blanket out of the window to wash and put on Haleigh, Only one blanket for each child, no major yard play equipment. Looks like he invested in something it certainly wasn't qualified child care. I got a lot of drama and flack for my post there. I stand by it. This wacko crack head didn't care much about his kids IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #261 on: April 16, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »

I don't think this little girl will ever be found. Florida is a hard place to be lost for a tiny little thing. Gators and such.

I also think this crackhead pair only got married so they wouldn't have to testify against each other.

Also, who could possibly be surprised at the dad's actions..he's a scumbag and his idiot child bride is exactly the same. In fact the whole family seems a chromosome short.

I mean if you don't want your kid, call me. I'll come get them. Geez people piss me off!!

He didn't want her, but he didn't want Crystal to have her, because then he would have had to pay child support. He's one of those people who thinks it's a lot cheaper to have custody than pay child support. And I guess it is, if you skimp on everything they need.

Okay this is my first official post here at monkeys, though I have lurked a while. I posted on another forum that I could not see alot of evidence of RC spending his finances on his children. No curtains...ie - Misty taking the blanket out of the window to wash and put on Haleigh, Only one blanket for each child, no major yard play equipment. Looks like he invested in something it certainly wasn't qualified child care. I got a lot of drama and flack for my post there. I stand by it. This wacko crack head didn't care much about his kids IMO.
WELCOME  No drama, I totally agree with you, and the things the children have was probably bought by grandma.
shoegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: April 16, 2009, 04:05:02 PM »

RELEASE OF CLAIM OF HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
Comes now HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, by its undersigned, Gall E. Hendrickson, who is duly authorized to execute
this Release, and does hereby acknowledge full payment and receipt of $9,853.75 for the hospital care, treatment and maintenance of:
Patient: Ronald L Cummings Address: 111 Shoreline Avenue Satsurna, FL 32189
ACCOUNT NUMBER: V___________
In HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, from admission date 05/08/06 to date of discharge on 05/09/06 hereby satisfy, release, and
cancel the claim of HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, recorded in Official Records Book 5833 Page 3111 and 3112 in the County of
Volusia, Florida on 05/18/06, filed under Chapter 29591, Laws of Florida on behalf of HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, in the
office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court of Volusia County. In witness whereof, I have hereunto affixed my signature this 12/28/06
Signed, Sealed and Delivered
in the presence of:
Name: Michelle L. WetherB1 .
Val’ne: l~’d’e~ne O. baniels v.
STATE OF FLORIDA )
COUNTY OF VOLUSIA)
HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
By:
Agent of HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
Name: Gail E. Hendrickson
Title: Administrative Staff Assistant
Before me personally appeared Gail E. Hendrickson known to me to be the Administrative Staff Assistant for Patient Business &
Financial Services Inc., and acknowledged to me that he/she executed the foregoing Release of Claim for and on behalf of the said
HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, and its act and deed for the uses and purposes therein expressed. He/She is personally known to
me and who did (did not) take an oath.
Witness my hand and official seal this J~Y" day of i_’3~ Ce..~,.~ ~ ~ ., 20 6~
Name: Michelle L. Wetherell
Notary Public - State of Florida
My Commission Expires:

Date:  01/02/2007 Book:  5982
Document Type:  RELEASE Page:  2465

Additional CommentsInstrument:  2007000293   Pages:  1
Time:  02:32 PM   Return to Label:  HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
PO BOX 2830

DAYTONA BEACH , FL 321209969
REMARKS: ENV
SENT DATE: 01/04/2007

Parcel/Case #:   
Legal Description:  LIEN 
Transfer:  $ 0.00   Finance:  $ 0.00
Doc Stamps:  $ 0.00   Intangible Tax:  $ 0.00
Recording Fee:  $ 10.00       

Name InformationDirect Names:  Reverse Names: 
HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER
  CUMMINGS RONALD L

http://www.clerk.org/or/servlet/org.clerk.inquiry.or.makePDF_peg

http://www.clerk.org/or/or_inq/summary_tab.jsp

Grama....do we know who paid this???
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #263 on: April 16, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »

hey here is sandra service

http://www.news10.net/news/liveonline/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: April 16, 2009, 05:05:58 PM »

Shoegirl:

Nice to have you join us. Welcome!

Well, I agree. Ronald surely was not thinking about supporting his family when he abandoned his job and never contacted them. Very sad.

Anyway, a warm welcome to the cage to you!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: April 16, 2009, 05:52:44 PM »

Press release issued by attorney of Ronald Cummings

April 16, 2009

In response to today's story in the Florida Times-Union, Greg Kimball, the attorney representing the father of Haleigh Cummings, Ronald Cummings, issued the following press release:

April 16, 2009

This press release is in response to the Florida Times-Union article of today's date.

Ronald Cummings in the last two months has had to deal not only with the disappearance of his daughter Haleigh, but also false muckraking allegations by attorney Kim Picazio, representing Crystal Sheffield, and Picazio's personal friend "Cobra."

From the time of Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings was told that his employer was holding his job open. He was told by his employer that he could start back to work on Monday, April 6, 2009. Ronald agreed to this date and was prepared to go into work when he was told on Friday, April 3, 2009 that the offer to return to work was being withdrawn for "abandoning his job."

Ronald expressed his displeasure with the company for going back on its word, but at no time threatened anyone.

This office has referred Ronald to a Daytona Beach law firm that handles labor and employment law.

It should be noted that Crystal Sheffield is currently thousands of dollars in arrears for child support. She has not been gainfully employed in approximately two years. When Crystal and Ronald lived together it was mainly Ronald's grandmother that cared for their children since Crystal was usually watching TV.

This office anticipates providing Department of Children and Families (DCF) with new information on a confidential basis in the near future.

It is ironic that the last Florida Times Union article by Dana Treen on April 5, 2009 bemoaned that the squabbles and personal differences of Haleigh's parents have distracted from the search for Haleigh. The article blamed both sides equally. The article was rebutted in a press release from this office (which is being re-printed and follows this release).

Now Dana Treen wants to wade into personal matters on the side of Crystal Sheffield. Which is it, Mr. Treen?

(Signed)

Greg Kimball

PRESS RELEASE

April 6, 2009

This press release is in response to the Sunday, April 5, 2009 Florida Times Union article on the Haleigh Cummings case.

The headline of the article was "Family Feud Takes Focus off Search for Haleigh." Both Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh, and Crystal Sheffield, the mother of Haleigh, were blamed equally.

The reporter for the Florida Times Union failed to give a proper perspective on this issue.

A few facts need to be clarified:

1. It was Crystal Sheffield who chose to launch a Department of Children and Families (DCF) investigation about Ronald Cummings, as part of preparation for a custody battle over Ronald Cummings, Jr., rather than focus on the search for Haleigh.

2. Crystal Sheffield got attorney Kim Picazio from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to represent her. Attorney Picazio has been on television at every opportunity seeking publicity for herself and about family law issues.

3. Attorney Kim Picazio has admitted on television that the so-called investigator William E. Staubs, who refers to himself as "COBRA," is a personal friend. Cobra arrived in Putnam County from Ft. Lauderdale [sic] shortly after Haleigh went missing and has been feeding information to Picazio and some media.

4. Ronald Cummings had to obtain legal counsel in self defense of the public allegations by Sheffield-Picazio, and also regarding Sheffield-Picazio allegations to DCF.

5. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. only got involved in this case on March 18, 2009, approximately five weeks after Haleigh went missing. Our initial press release (a copy of which follows) of March 19, 2009, in paragraph three (3) stated that Sheffield-Picazio allegations about family law manners were detracting from the search for Haleigh.

6. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. got involved in this case because Ronald Cummings, at the urging of a family member, called our Palatka office. Palatka is about five miles from Satsuma where Ronald resided.

7. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has responded through press releases to rebut and correct Sheffield-Picazio allegations. We have not appeared on national tv or even given any interviews to local media.

8. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has provided information on a confidential basis to DCF and Putnam County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) about this case, and will continue to act responsibly to assist DCF and PCSO.

(Signed)

Greg Kimball

T. Jerry Snider

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-haleigh-press-release-cummings-041609,0,1808531.story

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21:55 PM »

What the he!! do they expect???  A child goes missing while in the home care of the father. 

It was HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PARENT of Haleigh to have responsible ADULTS look after her.  He is the one that FAILED....He is getting what he deserves.

What about Ron Jr. - Will he be next???

Don't blame everyone else, FOR YOUR FAILURE, RON!!!!  STEP UP TO THE PLATE...and be the provider / protector....what is expected of YOU!!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: April 16, 2009, 06:25:31 PM »

HLN Prime News regarding Haleigh Cummings 4-16-09

TJ Hart reported that Putnam County LE is working very hard, but saying very little.

Hart also stated that he had a conversation with Cobra, and Cobra was talking about the double lifestyle of Misty Cummings during the time that Haleigh went missing.

Kim Picazio admitted that Crystal Sheffield was thousand of dollars behind on child support and had not been gainfully employed in 2 years, when questioned about Crystal's income and how she would be able to provide for the children should she gain custody of them.  Picazio said that Crystal is a stay at-home mom and mentions Crystal's fiancee.  Also I believe that Picazio stated that Chad Griffis, Crystal's fiancee had recently gained custody of his own children.

Picazio stated that she is in touch with DCF and that there is a 60 day investigation period that has to be done before the DCF can present their findings to their supervisor and currently it has been about 40 days.

Heart
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: April 16, 2009, 06:26:22 PM »

Jerseygirl's picture of "The Cummings" is absolutely priceless - very very funny, and couldn't be more on target! Thanks for sharing that; after watching Sandra Cantu's memorial, I needed a good chuckle. Thanks!

Also - Welcome to the monkey cage, TiggerKitty! It is indeed a great group.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: April 16, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »

What the he!! do they expect???  A child goes missing while in the home care of the father. 

It was HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PARENT of Haleigh to have responsible ADULTS look after her.  He is the one that FAILED....He is getting what he deserves.

Don't blame everyone else, FOR YOUR FAILURE, RON!!!!  STEP UP TO THE PLATE...and be the provider / protector....what is expected of YOU!!!!!

That was a completely ignorant press release, and most of it uncalled for.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: April 16, 2009, 06:32:30 PM »

HLN Prime News regarding Haleigh Cummings 4-16-09

TJ Hart reported that Putnam County LE is working very hard, but saying very little.

Hart also stated that he had a conversation with Cobra, and Cobra was talking about the double lifestyle of Misty Cummings during the time that Haleigh went missing.

Kim Picazio admitted that Crystal Sheffield was thousand of dollars behind on child support and had not been gainfully employed in 2 years, when questioned about Crystal's income and how she would be able to provide for the children should she gain custody of them.  Picazio said that Crystal is a stay at-home mom and mentions Crystal's fiancee.  Also I believe that Picazio stated that Chad Griffis, Crystal's fiancee had recently gained custody of his own children.

Picazio stated that she is in touch with DCF and that there is a 60 day investigation period that has to be done before the DCF can present their findings to their supervisor and currently it has been about 40 days.
The double lifestyle of Misty, sure doesn't seem to bother Ron any.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: April 16, 2009, 06:35:29 PM »

That was a completely ignorant press release, and most of it uncalled for.

IA! It was ignorant, glad his attorneys are working for free. I would not pay for their representation.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #272 on: April 16, 2009, 06:56:29 PM »

Just got home from Dads service and jumped on to see if anything new on this case,and well, I see still no Haleigh.....     

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: April 16, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

#  Art Harris Says:
April 15th, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Shamby:

Why no arrest? Because they can’t make it stick. Yet.
Would you prefer someone get slammed in the slammer and walk free as a bird, guilty or not.
It’s called the law, and proving a case beyond a reasonable doubt.
No body, no murder, is how many killers figure.
But cops have not officially called it a murder.
Yet.

And if she’s being hidden somewhere, even by family, fen by, what crime has been co,
sonar built

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/14/have-you-seen-haleigh-cummings/#comments

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: April 16, 2009, 07:04:14 PM »

Just got home from Dads service and jumped on to see if anything new on this case,and well, I see still no Haleigh.....     

Good to see you back Searching.

You and yours are in my prayers.

Heart

Heart
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: April 16, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »

Beautiful work on your new picture of Haleigh Brandi. Thanks so much to all of you for the warm welcome!  I cant believe Ron would think that his job would just be there for him after all this time and not even checking in. Geez that just confirms to me what I have been thinking all along about him being self centered with a huge ego. What about Jr? I cant understand why he wouldnt want to go back to work to support Jr. Instead of getting another place to live (or staying in the same place) he moves in with Grandma....to me thats very immature. Poor Jr! His sissy being taken away suddenly then his home is essentially taken away the same night (I dont think they returned there to live right?). Wow just wow. The stress this poor boy must be in I cant even imagine. His whole world has come down around him. Why would he feel the need to give up living in the trailer? Cause it reminded him of Haleigh....yeah right thats even more reason to be there for when she comes home with all her toys and everything waiting for her! I just dont understand. This case, Sandra Cantu, Adji and poor little Caylee Anthony have all touched me. I have been following all 4 since the beginning.
I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad, Searching. You are in my prayers. I have been lurking here for awhile before I joined and I have to say I have really enjoyed your posts.
Welcome to the monkey cage Shoegirl!!!!!  I am a newbie too. You will love it here!!!

TiggerKitty =^..^=
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: April 16, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

What part of Kentucky?   Does anyone know?

Monroe Co., KY (too close for comfort to me--my mothers home town).  Here is the local papers story.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FL_FLORIDA_JAIL_ESCAPEES_KYOL-?SITE=KYBOW&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Fletcher and Brown are now believed to have abandoned Googe’s stolen vehicle in Monroe County, Ky., and may have stolen another vehicle in Kentucky. Their whereabouts are unknown and they are considers armed and dangerous.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090416/ARTICLES/904169911/1008/WEATHER?Title=Putnam-escapees-possible-getaway-car-found-in-Ky-

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: April 16, 2009, 07:31:54 PM »

I know you have been going through a very tough time, Searching.

I hope you are doing okay.

I have been thinking of you.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: April 16, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »

Searching ~   I have been thinking about you and your family.  Please remember we are here to listen.

May Dad Rest In Peace

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 16, 2009, 07:34:18 PM »

Searching, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.