April 24, 2024, 04:33:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379848 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2009, 09:45:44 PM »

The reporter for the Florida Times Union failed to give a proper perspective on this issue.

A few facts need to be clarified:

1. It was Crystal Sheffield who chose to launch a Department of Children and Families (DCF) investigation about Ronald Cummings, as part of preparation for a custody battle over Ronald Cummings, Jr., rather than focus on the search for Haleigh. She should have done this long ago, maybe Haleigh would not be missing.

2. Crystal Sheffield got attorney Kim Picazio from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to represent her. Attorney Picazio has been on television at every opportunity seeking publicity for herself and about family law issues. Sounds as if your a bit jealous here.....This lady has what it takes!!!!

3. Attorney Kim Picazio has admitted on television that the so-called investigator William E. Staubs, who refers to himself as "COBRA," is a personal friend. Cobra arrived in Putnam County from Ft. Lauderdale [sic] shortly after Haleigh went missing and has been feeding information to Picazio and some media.In my opinions, I am glad that she got someone that she knew...and knew that this person would FIND OUT THE TRUTH

4. Ronald Cummings had to obtain legal counsel in self defense of the public allegations by Sheffield-Picazio, and also regarding Sheffield-Picazio allegations to DCF. OH BOOO HOOOOO....HIS DAUGHTER IS MISSING....AND HE CHOSE TO LEAD QUITE AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE

5. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. only got involved in this case on March 18, 2009, approximately five weeks after Haleigh went missing. Our initial press release (a copy of which follows) of March 19, 2009, in paragraph three (3) stated that Sheffield-Picazio allegations about family law manners were detracting from the search for Haleigh. They and the Sheffield's have DONE MORE than the Cummings even THOUGHT OF!!!!

6. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. got involved in this case because Ronald Cummings, at the urging of a family member, called our Palatka office. Palatka is about five miles from Satsuma where Ronald resided. They got involved because RON is an ASSHOLE....PLAIN AND SIMPLE...MOMMA'S BOY

7. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has responded through press releases to rebut and correct Sheffield-Picazio allegations. We have not appeared on national tv or even given any interviews to local media.No need for the TV appearance, cause what they are saying is TRUTH.[color]

8. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has provided information on a confidential basis to DCF and Putnam County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) about this case, and will continue to act responsibly to assist DCF and PCSO. Best you keep quiet, or your gonna be wagging your tail between your legs.

(Signed)

Greg Kimball

T. Jerry Snider

I would be embarrassed to even sign my name to this.

ITA GramaMonkey!!!!
Who is paying this wiseguy? Is he working for Ron pro bono or
is Ron using the donation money to pay him?

Sounds to me that he is a ....Ron RunOff....  I hope he isn't getting paid!!!!  Doesn't look like he has much smarts.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 16, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

That's just beautiful, Brandi. 

Yes, it is a beautiful picture... she's a beautiful little girl. She looks a lot like her mom probably did at that age.
I hope and pray that a miracle will happen and she will be found.
Brandi, you make some nice pictures... thank you!

Yes, beautiful picture of a beautiful child..
am hoping and praying for her safe return....miracles happen every day! xxxxx

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: April 16, 2009, 09:56:27 PM »

What the he!! do they expect???  A child goes missing while in the home care of the father. 

It was HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PARENT of Haleigh to have responsible ADULTS look after her.  He is the one that FAILED....He is getting what he deserves.

What about Ron Jr. - Will he be next???

Don't blame everyone else, FOR YOUR FAILURE, RON!!!!  STEP UP TO THE PLATE...and be the provider / protector....what is expected of YOU!!!!!

That was a completely ignorant press release, and most of it uncalled for.

Yes, I agree! Why would they bring up the child support issues? That has nothing to do with Ron losing his job.
These lawyers are very unethical and unprofessional, IMO.
This is another example of Ron thinking he is special and deserves special consideration. Two months is a long time to hold a job open without at least trying to talk to them about it. I don't think he qualified for FMLA, being there only a few months. Now I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for him....?
Wait.................................................................................. nope, can't do it... I tried. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: April 16, 2009, 09:58:08 PM »

Yes, it is a beautiful picture... she's a beautiful little girl. She looks a lot like her mom probably did at that age.

It's easy to do with Haleigh and her smiling face.

I hope she comes home soon.

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: April 16, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

Just got home from Dads service and jumped on to see if anything new on this case,and well, I see still no Haleigh.....     

Searching, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yes, my prayers have been for you, and still continue. I lost my dad a couple years ago... it's hard. God Bless You and your family.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: April 16, 2009, 10:04:48 PM »

Edit:  not appropriate for a missing little girls forum.  We don't know who is guilty.

I've been gone awhile and I come back to this.  WTH???????

Back out of here.  This site is not what I thought it was or should I say what I thought it used to be.  There was a "time" when no one made fun of a missing child's family.  Sad and I was so wrong.  My bad.

BYE and no I won't let the door hit me.  I'm just sad about Haleigh and will continue to do what I can.  I wish you all Peace.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:52:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: April 16, 2009, 10:12:07 PM »

Riverwalk....no need to go really...
there are other threads on here with other missing children .....you might enjoy those threads more? I go on a bunch of threads here...different posters post on different threads...different opinions etc....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: April 16, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »

Brandi, what program do you use to create the lovely pictures of Haleigh ?
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: April 16, 2009, 10:16:16 PM »

seems like all I do around here is catch up on threads! following 3 different threads gets impossible to stay caught up..!

first of all, Searching my thoughts are with you!

second, Ron could have taken the time to stop in at his employers to check in and just touch base with them...at least a phone call...but stopping  in would have been better...that being said, I think that he may end up getting some money out of the employer for firing him at a time like this if he decides to sue...at least he may get back pay from the time that he was fired or he may get his job back if he wanted it...I am no expert on this, but when I worked in HR at a business, you would be surprised at the excuses that people came up with why they didn't touch base with the company while they were out for one reason or another...and in many cases, they won! especially if the company did not give them reasonable reasons of why they were being terminated....Was Ron sent anything by mail saying that he would be terminated if he did not contact them or return to work by a certain date? I think that there will be some sympathy towards Ron from the labor board since he is out of work for the circumstances of Haleigh being missing...jmo....like I said, I am no expert, but he could come out of this financially better off?  at the very least, he will be able to collect unemployment now I would guess...
Again, Ron should have contacted the employer...no excuse for not doing that...imo....will be interesting to see how this will all play out now...
just one more kink in this saga...what next?

And maybe that was the idea.... make them fire him and collect big bucks!!
I don't know how these things work, Cookie, thanks for the heads up, though.
I worked for a company about 20 years ago, and came down with a relapse of the flu, was in bed for 3 weeks. I called in sick every day, or had my husband to, when I couldn't talk. EVERY DAY!! Still... they called me towards the end of the second week, very nice, and asked me if I had any idea when I could return to work. I was still too weak, and I told them if they had to terminate me, go ahead, I would not protest it. They said, NO... they did not want to do that because I had been so good to show up every day and never took time off. I finally got able to come back to work and by phone they worked out a schedule for me to return. The supervisors and manager were extremely understanding, it was just a couple of co workers who put in a couple of jabs at me. Anyway, my point is... I did not leave them hanging, I called... I made sure they knew I cared about my job.
I hope that PDM has policies in place, has good lawyers and there will be no backlash from this. If Ron never contacted them during this two months, they had to assume he did not care about his job.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: April 16, 2009, 10:20:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys, just home from work, I see Ronalds got some silly lawyers representing him, that was the worst write up I think I have ever seen, where did he write this, or  did he let some kindergarden class do his paperwork,,,,,,,,Oh and by the way, I love the pecture of the Cummings, I see Misty had her smokes!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: April 16, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »

It's easy to do with Haleigh and her smiling face.

I hope she comes home soon.

You're welcome! And I hope she comes home soon too.
I admired your pics of Caylee and Sandra too. Such beautiful little girls, it's such a shame that they are gone.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: April 16, 2009, 10:22:35 PM »

right TxLady...Ron should have most definitely  called his company at the very least...companies will try to work with a person, especially if they are a good employee....
but, he can always say that he has been under tremendous stress and grief, that he expected that his job would be held open considering what he is going through etc...you get my drift...
not saying that it will work, but it sure may! especially if he has an attorney helping him...sometimes these companies will settle just to get the court hassles and costs  out of the way...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: April 16, 2009, 10:27:06 PM »

This case seems to have stalled.
And that is really unfortunate for the family.
Crystal and her kin and the Ms. Neves and Sykes.
LE isn't letting anything out, Art Harris says he will post as he can.
But there appears to be anything new.
I don't think anyone meant anything reallly disrespectful to a missing girl.
My take is that Ron and Misty have done too many things for me to squeeze out any sympathy for them. LE can't get anywhere with Misty, maybe her brain is in too much of a fog. People want to find Haleigh, but when you have the person who was last with her lying and telling different stories and the attorney not addressing that big issue, people get mad.
Whether Ron has that job or not, whether they fired him with or without cause, the back child support issue, rumors, gossip, true not true, his attorney doesn't even mention that it is MRS Misty Cummings who holds the key. These other items are side issues.
What is Ron doing to find Haleigh ? Misty ?
If Haleigh is to be found, there has to be some truth to LE from Misty and Ron rather than these Anthony-ish press releases and statements.  Misty left the last LE interview because they weren't nice to her.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 16, 2009, 10:36:03 PM »

In that thing from Ron's attorney it says he didn't threaten anyone.
I guess he did.
Where I work and I am sure most places do this, there is something called job abandonment. They have to hear from you. If I am sick, I have to call in BEFORE my start time that day. If I am going on leave, it has to be approved before. If there is an accident and in a coma, we're good. But, and believe me, this has happened, a doctor's certificate is mandatory. 
Ron should have called his employer and worked out a return to work plan. Else, they probably have every right to let him go.
PDM is a big company, they must have all their policy written down.
I realize that Ron can claim force majeure but he could speak and use the phone.   
shoegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: April 16, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

I just want to say to Searching...my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Now that the truth is out about Chad having full custody of his children, do you think the folks will lay off the Child support theory elsewhere????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: April 16, 2009, 10:45:16 PM »

In that thing from Ron's attorney it says he didn't threaten anyone.
I guess he did.
Where I work and I am sure most places do this, there is something called job abandonment. They have to hear from you. If I am sick, I have to call in BEFORE my start time that day. If I am going on leave, it has to be approved before. If there is an accident and in a coma, we're good. But, and believe me, this has happened, a doctor's certificate is mandatory. 
Ron should have called his employer and worked out a return to work plan. Else, they probably have every right to let him go.
PDM is a big company, they must have all their policy written down.
I realize that Ron can claim force majeure but he could speak and use the phone.   

Have you ever heard of people that PUSH to the limits. They create their own problems, and continue to blame others.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: April 16, 2009, 10:47:24 PM »

I just want to say to Searching...my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Now that the truth is out about Chad having full custody of his children, do you think the folks will lay off the Child support theory elsewhere????

did Chad get custody of the kids? I thought that it was said that he was granted visitation with the kids again...did I miss the fact that he got custody?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: April 16, 2009, 10:47:24 PM »

Hello Monkeys, just home from work, I see Ronalds got some silly lawyers representing him, that was the worst write up I think I have ever seen, where did he write this, or  did he let some kindergarden class do his paperwork,,,,,,,,Oh and by the way, I love the pecture of the Cummings, I see Misty had her smokes!!!
[/color]

I do think the carton is just a camo!!!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: April 16, 2009, 10:54:00 PM »

Brandi, what program do you use to create the lovely pictures of Haleigh ?

Kat_Gram, I primarily use paint shop pro. I use an old version. LOL

I also use quite a few other graphics apps on occasion as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to come ask in my thread where I am happy to talk graphics! Wink

(I don't want to take away from Haleigh to talk about graphics here.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 16, 2009, 10:55:42 PM »

seems like all I do around here is catch up on threads! following 3 different threads gets impossible to stay caught up..!

first of all, Searching my thoughts are with you!

second, Ron could have taken the time to stop in at his employers to check in and just touch base with them...at least a phone call...but stopping  in would have been better...that being said, I think that he may end up getting some money out of the employer for firing him at a time like this if he decides to sue...at least he may get back pay from the time that he was fired or he may get his job back if he wanted it...I am no expert on this, but when I worked in HR at a business, you would be surprised at the excuses that people came up with why they didn't touch base with the company while they were out for one reason or another...and in many cases, they won! especially if the company did not give them reasonable reasons of why they were being terminated....Was Ron sent anything by mail saying that he would be terminated if he did not contact them or return to work by a certain date? I think that there will be some sympathy towards Ron from the labor board since he is out of work for the circumstances of Haleigh being missing...jmo....like I said, I am no expert, but he could come out of this financially better off?  at the very least, he will be able to collect unemployment now I would guess...
Again, Ron should have contacted the employer...no excuse for not doing that...imo....will be interesting to see how this will all play out now...
just one more kink in this saga...what next?

And maybe that was the idea.... make them fire him and collect big bucks!!
I don't know how these things work, Cookie, thanks for the heads up, though.
I worked for a company about 20 years ago, and came down with a relapse of the flu, was in bed for 3 weeks. I called in sick every day, or had my husband to, when I couldn't talk. EVERY DAY!! Still... they called me towards the end of the second week, very nice, and asked me if I had any idea when I could return to work. I was still too weak, and I told them if they had to terminate me, go ahead, I would not protest it. They said, NO... they did not want to do that because I had been so good to show up every day and never took time off. I finally got able to come back to work and by phone they worked out a schedule for me to return. The supervisors and manager were extremely understanding, it was just a couple of co workers who put in a couple of jabs at me. Anyway, my point is... I did not leave them hanging, I called... I made sure they knew I cared about my job.
I hope that PDM has policies in place, has good lawyers and there will be no backlash from this. If Ron never contacted them during this two months, they had to assume he did not care about his job.

I bolded and made red the above statement. I think that just may be the case!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.