April 16, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379576 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: April 16, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

Yes, what is Ron and Misty doing,....IMO  nothing................

Kim P was out in the woods with some Pychic women Tuesday with the snakes and the mosquitoes and the nasty swamp water looking for a clue that one of them had about where to find Haleigh, pulling up garbage bags out of the mud and all turned out to be nothing, but guess what...she was there and she was searching...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: April 16, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!!!!

I've been over on Sandra's thread for days and trying to catch up here.  I'm so far behind on Caylee's thread but from the bits and pieces I read over there it's pretty much the same old drama just waiting to go to trial.

I just wanted to say that from the beginning of Haleigh's disappearance I've felt that Ron and Misty know exactly what happened to the point of fabricating the whole thing.  OK I'm a newbie and I know what it means if you want to throw nanners, I'm ready.

But please hear me out as to why I feel this way.  Their stories never added up from the beginning as we all know too well.  Then one of the grandmas, I believe it was Sykes had some sort of feeling that Haleigh was in Georgia or Alabama.  Then there was the story of Misty's 3 day bender.  Ronald didn't seem very upset at all that Misty was with another guy.  Why????  IMHO they made up that story to so they could get granny to watch the kids the weekend that Misty was messed up.  In other words Ron could have called Granny and said hey can you watch the kids I need to find Misty.  Then Ronald, Misty and whoever have three days to plan this fake abduction.  IMO they probably haven't figured out how to bring her back into the picture.  They didn't plan that part because they didn't really know how it all would play out.  This could explain their lack of emotion over Haleigh if they are biding their time to figure out where to have her dropped off.  I really hope I am right for Haleigh's sake. Holding on to hope.

After watching the live feed of Sandra Cantu's Memorial Service today and watching her parents my heart was torn.  In comparison, IMHO I've never seen Ronald display any genuine emotion over Haleigh's disappearance.  To me it all seemed like an act.

Sorry these are my feelings and I do think Haleigh is alive somewhere.

BTW Grama that pic of Cummings was a hoot!!! LOL
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #322 on: April 16, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »

seems like all I do around here is catch up on threads! following 3 different threads gets impossible to stay caught up..!

first of all, Searching my thoughts are with you!

second, Ron could have taken the time to stop in at his employers to check in and just touch base with them...at least a phone call...but stopping  in would have been better...that being said, I think that he may end up getting some money out of the employer for firing him at a time like this if he decides to sue...at least he may get back pay from the time that he was fired or he may get his job back if he wanted it...I am no expert on this, but when I worked in HR at a business, you would be surprised at the excuses that people came up with why they didn't touch base with the company while they were out for one reason or another...and in many cases, they won! especially if the company did not give them reasonable reasons of why they were being terminated....Was Ron sent anything by mail saying that he would be terminated if he did not contact them or return to work by a certain date? I think that there will be some sympathy towards Ron from the labor board since he is out of work for the circumstances of Haleigh being missing...jmo....like I said, I am no expert, but he could come out of this financially better off?  at the very least, he will be able to collect unemployment now I would guess...
Again, Ron should have contacted the employer...no excuse for not doing that...imo....will be interesting to see how this will all play out now...
just one more kink in this saga...what next?

And maybe that was the idea.... make them fire him and collect big bucks!!
I don't know how these things work, Cookie, thanks for the heads up, though.
I worked for a company about 20 years ago, and came down with a relapse of the flu, was in bed for 3 weeks. I called in sick every day, or had my husband to, when I couldn't talk. EVERY DAY!! Still... they called me towards the end of the second week, very nice, and asked me if I had any idea when I could return to work. I was still too weak, and I told them if they had to terminate me, go ahead, I would not protest it. They said, NO... they did not want to do that because I had been so good to show up every day and never took time off. I finally got able to come back to work and by phone they worked out a schedule for me to return. The supervisors and manager were extremely understanding, it was just a couple of co workers who put in a couple of jabs at me. Anyway, my point is... I did not leave them hanging, I called... I made sure they knew I cared about my job.
I hope that PDM has policies in place, has good lawyers and there will be no backlash from this. If Ron never contacted them during this two months, they had to assume he did not care about his job.

I bolded and made red the above statement. I think that just may be the case!

If they fired him for willful misconduct (which abandonment/no call/no show is)....he isn't illegible for unemployment. He can file but they will reject his claim.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: April 16, 2009, 11:32:54 PM »

snip Pink Angel: If they fired him for willful misconduct (which abandonment/no call/no show is)....he isn't illegible for unemployment. He can file but they will reject his claim.

but the mere fact that he has a daughter missing....don't you think that he will get some slack on that? he can say that he was searching, was too distraught etc...I am not saying that he will get anything out of this, but I think that he will probably have a really good case...there will always be some who have not followed this case who will be thinking that his company is heartless for firing him while his daughter is still missing blah blah blah...Mind you, I am not supportive of Ron at all on this job situation...just putting it out there that he may win this case against his employer if he pursues it...maybe not.....time will tell...

one time a guy at our work had not called, had not shown up to work for almost a week,..our risk manager went over to his house and banged on the door....no answer...he was fired for no call, no show...he took it to the unemployment office.. we fought against it....he got it...he told them that he was too sick to get out of bed to open the door....they believed him and he got unemployment! believe it or not!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: April 16, 2009, 11:43:43 PM »

^^^^^^Again...I am by no means an expert on employment/unemployment cases...just throwing it out there to see what you all thought about it....I am sure that there is someone on here who is actively involved in this sortof thing who could give us some good advice on the matter....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #325 on: April 16, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

Good evening Monkeys!!!!

I've been over on Sandra's thread for days and trying to catch up here.  I'm so far behind on Caylee's thread but from the bits and pieces I read over there it's pretty much the same old drama just waiting to go to trial.

I just wanted to say that from the beginning of Haleigh's disappearance I've felt that Ron and Misty know exactly what happened to the point of fabricating the whole thing.  OK I'm a newbie and I know what it means if you want to throw nanners, I'm ready.

But please hear me out as to why I feel this way.  Their stories never added up from the beginning as we all know too well.  Then one of the grandmas, I believe it was Sykes had some sort of feeling that Haleigh was in Georgia or Alabama.  Then there was the story of Misty's 3 day bender.  Ronald didn't seem very upset at all that Misty was with another guy.  Why????  IMHO they made up that story to so they could get granny to watch the kids the weekend that Misty was messed up.  In other words Ron could have called Granny and said hey can you watch the kids I need to find Misty.  Then Ronald, Misty and whoever have three days to plan this fake abduction.  IMO they probably haven't figured out how to bring her back into the picture.  They didn't plan that part because they didn't really know how it all would play out.  This could explain their lack of emotion over Haleigh if they are biding their time to figure out where to have her dropped off.  I really hope I am right for Haleigh's sake. Holding on to hope.

After watching the live feed of Sandra Cantu's Memorial Service today and watching her parents my heart was torn.  In comparison, IMHO I've never seen Ronald display any genuine emotion over Haleigh's disappearance.  To me it all seemed like an act.

Hello  glad to have you here.......I like your theory but,  the school has said that Haleigh did attend school on that Monday, also there's the guy White boy Greg that has taken a poly and passed and has told the whole story about the weekend he spent with Misty, also the neighbors say they saw  her outside playing that afternoon, the AC guy said she was there that afternoon, so no This couldnt be what happened ,   I wish it was!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: April 16, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »

^^^^^^Again...I am by no means an expert on employment/unemployment cases...just throwing it out there to see what you all thought about it....I am sure that there is someone on here who is actively involved in this sortof thing who could give us some good advice on the matter....

I'm no expert either but with the economy the way it is and state budgets the way they are, the labor board may go in favor of the employer.  These are hard times you know??..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: April 16, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »

I'm no expert either but with the economy the way it is and state budgets the way they are, the labor board may go in favor of the employer.  These are hard times you know??..

you could be right...but also, since times are hard, they may go in favor of a father whose daughter is feared kidnapped and feel that it was not appropriate to fire him while she was still missing? dunno...like I said, time will tell...

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: April 17, 2009, 12:02:24 AM »

Good evening Monkeys!!!!

Hello  glad to have you here.......I like your theory but,  the school has said that Haleigh did attend school on that Monday, also there's the guy White boy Greg that has taken a poly and passed and has told the whole story about the weekend he spent with Misty, also the neighbors say they saw  her outside playing that afternoon, the AC guy said she was there that afternoon, so no This couldnt be what happened ,   I wish it was!

Thank you HigherHopes!!!  I'm glad to be here.  I meant I believe they planned this out the weekend before Haleigh went missing, ie. the weekend that Misty was on the 3 day bender.  Who knows maybe Misty being with White Boy Greg WAS part of Ron and Misty's smokescreen.  Anyway it was just a thought...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 17, 2009, 12:06:25 AM »

nite monkeys...
welcome to new monkeys...!
talk tomorrow!
hope that Haleigh is found tomorrow!
Keep the faith!

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #330 on: April 17, 2009, 12:06:35 AM »

you could be right...but also, since times are hard, they may go in favor of a father whose daughter is feared kidnapped and feel that it was not appropriate to fire him while she was still missing? dunno...like I said, time will tell...

At face value though it would seem heartless....   One thing is for sure he would not recieve as much pay as if he were working.  Maybe he feels like if Crystal isn't working then he isn't going to work either.  He just seems to me to be so arrogant and spiteful and like no one is going to get one up on him. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 17, 2009, 12:07:54 AM »

Depends if PDM has a Union. Or what Ron signed when he was hired.
Those lawyers of his are personal injury lawyers. If that employer thing doesn't work out, wasn't Ron walking around with a neck brace ? 
I have no sympathy for him. He could have called them or got his Mama to call.
He went to NY. He was all over the place until things got too hot for him in the media. 
His Mama was all over the media too. Now that some dirty recent laundry was washed in public, she is quiet too. 
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: April 17, 2009, 12:09:05 AM »

Good nite Cookie!!!  Sweet dreams!!!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: April 17, 2009, 12:12:15 AM »

Those lawyers of his are personal injury lawyers. If that employer thing doesn't work out, wasn't Ron walking around with a neck brace ? 
He went to NY. He was all over the place until things got too hot for him in the media. 
His Mama was all over the media too. Now that some dirty recent laundry was washed in public, she is quiet too. 

ITA
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: April 17, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »

ITA
By recent dirty laundry are you speaking of Misty and WBG????   If so I just can't believe a man with Ron's temper would marry her knowing that.  Beyond my comprehension.  I didn't think keeping your enemies close meant marriage.
Srobbins
Scared Monkey

Please Bring The Missing Home!

« Reply #335 on: April 17, 2009, 12:32:08 AM »

Hey I found this on the Sandra Cantu forum:

hey you guys i found this of leonard padilla myspace....
i don't know if i am soppose to post it..but thought you might want to see it...

Date: Apr 15, 2009 10:09 PM
Subject: URGENT--LAW ENFORCEMENT--TIP ON HALEIGH CUMMINGS!!!!!!

I JUST RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM ONE OF MY MEMBERS.

A FRIEND OF HERS THINKS SHE MAY HAVE SPOTTED HALEIGH CUMMINGS (DETAILS ARE IN THE MESSAGE THAT FOLLOWS) AND ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO WRITE DOWN A LICENSE PLATE # OF THE CAR SHE WAS IN!!!
BUT, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO HER!!!!

CAN ANY OF YOU LOOK UP THIS LICENSE #????

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: DREAMCATCHERS FOR ABUSED CHILDREN©
Date: Apr 16, 2009 1:00 AM
Subject: heres the message she sent

Susan, do you know any info on this little one? Is she a stranger abduction? I looked at this the other day, as I was leaving work today The car in the next lane waiting at the light was a small girl around 4-5 years old with strawberry blonde hair curls at the ends, strange thing was she kept looking at me like help me.
She was sitting in the front seat and no seatbelt the man driving was a very obese scruffy looking guy and there was a woman sitting in the back seat, things just looked odd, after they pulled away I remembered this missing child, and thought how much she looked like her then I realized that I should take down the liscense #

So I did here it is MO 739 YTW.

It was an older station wagon blue in color with alot of rust. After I got home I pulled this up and am shocked how much that little girl looks like her. Let me know.

Gale
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: April 17, 2009, 01:07:50 AM »

Hey I found this on the Sandra Cantu forum:

hey you guys i found this of leonard padilla myspace....
i don't know if i am soppose to post it..but thought you might want to see it...

Date: Apr 15, 2009 10:09 PM
Subject: URGENT--LAW ENFORCEMENT--TIP ON HALEIGH CUMMINGS!!!!!!

I JUST RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE FROM ONE OF MY MEMBERS.

A FRIEND OF HERS THINKS SHE MAY HAVE SPOTTED HALEIGH CUMMINGS (DETAILS ARE IN THE MESSAGE THAT FOLLOWS) AND ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO WRITE DOWN A LICENSE PLATE # OF THE CAR SHE WAS IN!!!
BUT, NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO HER!!!!

CAN ANY OF YOU LOOK UP THIS LICENSE #????

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: DREAMCATCHERS FOR ABUSED CHILDREN©
Date: Apr 16, 2009 1:00 AM
Subject: heres the message she sent

Susan, do you know any info on this little one? Is she a stranger abduction? I looked at this the other day, as I was leaving work today The car in the next lane waiting at the light was a small girl around 4-5 years old with strawberry blonde hair curls at the ends, strange thing was she kept looking at me like help me.
She was sitting in the front seat and no seatbelt the man driving was a very obese scruffy looking guy and there was a woman sitting in the back seat, things just looked odd, after they pulled away I remembered this missing child, and thought how much she looked like her then I realized that I should take down the liscense #

So I did here it is MO 739 YTW.

It was an older station wagon blue in color with alot of rust. After I got home I pulled this up and am shocked how much that little girl looks like her. Let me know.

Gale

I think if this was on Leonard padillia's myspace, then he will do a good job at checking it out.  He probably has great resources.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 17, 2009, 01:18:11 AM »

http://www.dreamcatchersforabusedchildren.com/

http://www.myspace.com/abused_children
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: April 17, 2009, 01:22:24 AM »

Thank You Klaas,    Im gonna join them both!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: April 17, 2009, 02:19:00 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.