April 19, 2024, 08:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379680 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: April 18, 2009, 01:54:03 AM »

New Art Harris article. didn't put the whole thing here

Exclusive: Haleigh Cummings Mom Blasts Back!

http://www.artharris.com/

"In a biting statement we’re breaking here, Crystal Sheffield’s Miami attorney, Kim Picazio, is blasting local lawyers for Ronald Cummings over what she’s calling “unethical, unprofessional, and amateurish personal rants” about her—-not to mention attacks against William Staubs, aka Cobra, a colorful private investigator and bounty hunter who “has worked countless hours to find their client’s missing child.”"

good for KP!

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #401 on: April 18, 2009, 03:28:33 AM »

thanks much and much Brandi!!! my monkey is awesome~ I'm posting mainly so I can see it! *giggle*  I've read Art Harris' new report, I'll hold hope always, hey that reminds me I need to light another candle, where is that website? the candles only glow for 48 hours....goodnight monkey good people!! keep up the good work!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2009, 03:56:23 AM »

thanks much and much Brandi!!! my monkey is awesome~ I'm posting mainly so I can see it! *giggle*  I've read Art Harris' new report, I'll hold hope always, hey that reminds me I need to light another candle, where is that website? the candles only glow for 48 hours....goodnight monkey good people!! keep up the good work!

Goodnight Maureen!
I love your avatar!

TiggerKitty =^..^=
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: April 18, 2009, 07:38:31 AM »

Live Search  Maps 
A: Satsuma, FL
B: Otis Rd, Bryceville, FL 32009
Trip: 87.7 mi, 1 hr 31 min 
 My Notes Type your trip notes here (up to 120 characters).

A Satsuma, FLA–B: 87.7 mi
1 hr 31 min
 1. Depart US-17 / N Highway 17
 5.9 mi
 2. Bear left onto US-17 West
 3.0 mi
 3. Turn right onto SR-207

Pass KANGAROO in 7.7 mi

19.5 mi

21 min
  4. Take ramp left for I-95

40.4 mi

35 min
  5. At exit 351B, take ramp left for I-10 toward Lake City

10.3 mi

10 min
  6. At exit 351, take ramp right toward Chaffee Rd / Whitehouse / Cecil Field
 0.3 mi
 7. Turn left onto CR-115C / Chaffee Rd S
 0.3 mi
 8. Turn left onto US-90 / Beaver St W
 2.8 mi
 9. Turn right onto CR-119 / Otis Rd
 5.3 mi
 B 10. Arrive at Otis Rd

The last intersection is Dillon Rd
If you reach US-301, you've gone too far

These directions are subject to the Microsoft®: Service Agreement and for informational purposes only. No guarantee is made regarding their completeness or accuracy. Construction projects, traffic, or other events may cause actual conditions to differ from these results. Map and traffic data © 2009 NAVTEQ™, AND™. 
Trip: 87.7 mi, 1 hr 31 min 

With the article dated on the 13th, is this going to be the adult female that was found, that had been missing for some time.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »

A 60 year old man just got busted for a lot of coke.....60 years old!

ETA...how much is this? COCAINE-TRAFFIC 150 KG OR MORE

150 Kilos is equal to 330.7 Pounds

BIG BUST!

go here...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

click on the one from 823pm

Looks like Putman county is getting a D&C (drug cleanup)   just maybe some these thugs might have some beans to spill that can give some new leads to Haleigh. I

With Putnam County open for the world to see, and it's been made very clear that there is a lot of drug activity in that area, I do believe it may well have spurred LE to start digging in.. From what I have seen on the reports so far.. Everybody in Le that bust Drug users, dealers etc seems to be in the midst of the bust.  What is odd.. like GramaMonkey pointed out.. The age line of these people that are being busted.. None of them are virtually young and spring chickens..  60.. means he has been in the drug business since the 1960's.. Now if that is not scary, I don't know what else it could be..  They have some sleepers down there..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: April 18, 2009, 07:51:23 AM »

snip Pink Angel: If they fired him for willful misconduct (which abandonment/no call/no show is)....he isn't illegible for unemployment. He can file but they will reject his claim.

but the mere fact that he has a daughter missing....don't you think that he will get some slack on that? he can say that he was searching, was too distraught etc...I am not saying that he will get anything out of this, but I think that he will probably have a really good case...there will always be some who have not followed this case who will be thinking that his company is heartless for firing him while his daughter is still missing blah blah blah...Mind you, I am not supportive of Ron at all on this job situation...just putting it out there that he may win this case against his employer if he pursues it...maybe not.....time will tell...

one time a guy at our work had not called, had not shown up to work for almost a week,..our risk manager went over to his house and banged on the door....no answer...he was fired for no call, no show...he took it to the unemployment office.. we fought against it....he got it...he told them that he was too sick to get out of bed to open the door....they believed him and he got unemployment! believe it or not!

It could be, Cookie.... but the company can probably fight it.... Ron's fingers were not broken, he could talk and walk... they will say he could have picked up the phone and called them at least. He was not sick, and if he was able to get married, and all the other stuff he did... which his co workers will testify to... he could have gone to work. He might be able to get unemployment with the missing daughter story... but if the company turns it down because the termination was valid,  the state can't do much about it. Maybe they have enough consideration not to fight the unemployment... but they won't let him win a lawsuit, I betcha. AND... if he does qualify for unemployment by some stroke of luck, he will still have to be active in looking for another job.

I was turned down for unemployment about 10 years ago, because we moved back here after living in another part of the state, due to my M.I.L. having terminal cancer... my husband also had a job waiting for him here. They said my reasons were not valid. When I tried to explain that I could not have stayed there while my husband and son moved back home, they still turned me down. Moving 500 miles from a job because of an in-law's illness is not a valid reason to leave a job. Not fair, but that's the way it goes.

ron definitely screwed up by not at least talking to his employer...especially when the custody thing is looming over him and if one of the conditions would be employment...not a real good idea to jeopardize his job...imo....

I agree. Very irresponsible of him, IMO.

The PDM Bridge spokesperson says Cummings never asked for a leave of absence. Cummings could have requested a leave of absence, but failed to do so.

Managers say they had not spoken to Cummings since February 10, the day Haleigh disappeared.

And he was so adamant in interviews saying that he supports his family.

I am thinking he probably wants to live off donations, since I see no way he would collect unemployment for being fired for cause.

And I hear no reports since the very early days of him actually using this time to LOOK for Haleigh.

Unless he was looking in the tatoo parlor, at the mudbogs, and at the fair.
Seriously, you would think that if he is too devastated to even talk to his employers, he would be too devastated to do some of the other things he's done. I don't understand him... I've tried, really tried.

I have a question... some are saying that Kim P. lied or at least was mistaken when she reported that Chad G. had sole custody of his kids now, that it was only visitation. Is there anyway to check the public records in Baker Co. and find out for sure? Or someone that has contact with Crystal or Kim to ask them when this was done? I tend to think Kim would know what she's talking about, since Crystal is her client.
One of the locals remembered that in the very beginning, Chad made the comment he could not go there with Crystal because he had to get his kids ready for school that morning or something to that effect. I also heard that this custody was awarded very recently. TIA.
Brandi, your latest pictures of Haleigh are so......... amazing!

When all is said and done, the realization that in ron's world.. not matter what occurs around him.. its what ron wants to do at any given moment. He is the priority..  Haleigh is missing, and he gave the tears and the woes are me.. but then he was back out doing what ron does best.. gathers attention, all for ron.. and everyone else is at fault, or out to get him..  He has serious mental and emotional problems.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: April 18, 2009, 08:30:06 AM »

snip Pink Angel: If they fired him for willful misconduct (which abandonment/no call/no show is)....he isn't illegible for unemployment. He can file but they will reject his claim.

but the mere fact that he has a daughter missing....don't you think that he will get some slack on that? he can say that he was searching, was too distraught etc...I am not saying that he will get anything out of this, but I think that he will probably have a really good case...there will always be some who have not followed this case who will be thinking that his company is heartless for firing him while his daughter is still missing blah blah blah...Mind you, I am not supportive of Ron at all on this job situation...just putting it out there that he may win this case against his employer if he pursues it...maybe not.....time will tell...

one time a guy at our work had not called, had not shown up to work for almost a week,..our risk manager went over to his house and banged on the door....no answer...he was fired for no call, no show...he took it to the unemployment office.. we fought against it....he got it...he told them that he was too sick to get out of bed to open the door....they believed him and he got unemployment! believe it or not!

It could be, Cookie.... but the company can probably fight it.... Ron's fingers were not broken, he could talk and walk... they will say he could have picked up the phone and called them at least. He was not sick, and if he was able to get married, and all the other stuff he did... which his co workers will testify to... he could have gone to work. He might be able to get unemployment with the missing daughter story... but if the company turns it down because the termination was valid,  the state can't do much about it. Maybe they have enough consideration not to fight the unemployment... but they won't let him win a lawsuit, I betcha. AND... if he does qualify for unemployment by some stroke of luck, he will still have to be active in looking for another job.

I was turned down for unemployment about 10 years ago, because we moved back here after living in another part of the state, due to my M.I.L. having terminal cancer... my husband also had a job waiting for him here. They said my reasons were not valid. When I tried to explain that I could not have stayed there while my husband and son moved back home, they still turned me down. Moving 500 miles from a job because of an in-law's illness is not a valid reason to leave a job. Not fair, but that's the way it goes.

ron definitely screwed up by not at least talking to his employer...especially when the custody thing is looming over him and if one of the conditions would be employment...not a real good idea to jeopardize his job...imo....

I do believe one must look at this very realistically..  This is not going to be an evil corporation that did something wrong in releasing a poor employee, and putting him in a drastic situation, without consideration for his well being.  This is a major corporation, that employe's a great deal of people.  I imagine that when Haleigh first went missing. Ron was contacted by his supervisor.  I believe the Company was very concerned with the issues at hand.  And that they told Ron, that they would try to help him out.. That's why many of his co-workers came up vacation time and sick leave to help cover for Ron's absence. But, I do believe that that they advised him he need to stay in contact with them, to keep them aware of the sitation. Now, when all of this donated time ran out.. There was an empty employee spot that needed to be filled. Apparently, ron just took for granted he could do what he wanted to do, and they would just hold off and wait for him. Companies do not do this..  Plus, ontop of everything, ron as well as short elevator are still listed as suspects in a criminal act.  And, in the midst are the drug issues, that ron is involved with, as well as short elevator.  Now, I am sure that taking everything into consideration, plus the Bad Publicity this company was receiving, reflected by one of their employees.. This could well take business away from this Company.  So, who would the Company put first..  The Company..  ron did not have seniority in the company, he was virtually a newby and without doubt he was still on probation.  Putting all of these factors at hand.  ron was not a priority for the company.  he may well not be eligable for unemployment.  Even if he were, he may not have acquired the quarters required to obtain that faction of unemployment, he may have already used all that was available.. So, if this is the case, then like a million other people who are out of work in this country, he is going to have to put the feet down on the pavement and find a job.  That's what grownup people do, when they have responsibilities.  He may not like what he has to do for a living, but hey.. flipping burgers puts food on the table.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: April 18, 2009, 08:51:10 AM »

Now, back to Looking for Haleigh..  Does anyone know if they found anything out, on that last sighting of Haleigh??  You know the one where she is a passenger in the vehicle, a woman setting in back seat, and a heavy set man driving.. older car, tags from Missouri... Last I heard they were going to check out the house..  Anything??????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2009, 09:55:15 AM »

WoW   28 arrests ...today alone.  They are still posting them after midnight.  One guy is 77 yrs. old.
There won't be anyone on the streets, at this rate. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: April 18, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

New Art Harris article. didn't put the whole thing here

http://www.artharris.com/

"In a biting statement we’re breaking here, Crystal Sheffield’s Miami attorney, Kim Picazio, is blasting local lawyers for Ronald Cummings over what she’s calling “unethical, unprofessional, and amateurish personal rants” about her—-not to mention attacks against William Staubs, aka Cobra, a colorful private investigator and bounty hunter who “has worked countless hours to find their client’s missing child.”"

good for KP!
Good, that press release was very unprofessional.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2009, 10:00:15 AM »

Mlee, I totally agree with your statement.  He has serious mental and emotional problems..  Yes he does.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2009, 10:03:39 AM »

PHYLLIS  LEE  JOHNSON
Bostwick ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01539  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 8:23:52 PM

DOB: 4/14/1973 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $20,000,000.00    
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,004.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $504.00    
                $20,001,508.00    

ROBBI  GREGORY  HADDAD
EAST PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01540  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 8:28:00 PM

DOB: 10/29/1965 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $20,000,000.00    
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,504.00    
                $20,002,008.00    

NICOLE  MARIE  HOGAN

Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01541  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 9:00:41 PM

DOB: 5/14/1986 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $0.00    
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,004.00    
                $1,508.00    

KORY  RAE  WHITE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01542  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 9:01:15 PM

DOB: 2/9/1977 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
                $20,001,508.00    

JAMES  CHARLES  JONES
EAST PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01544  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 9:30:03 PM

DOB: 11/7/1949 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
893.135-1b2   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 150 KG OR MORE   F   F    $20,000,000.00    
                $20,000,000.00    

BERNIE  ELLWOOD  GIBSON
SAN MATEO ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01545  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:00:39 PM

DOB: 1/5/1952 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $0.00    
                $1,508.00    

KEVIN  DEWAYNE  ALLEN
PALAKTA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01546  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:08:53 PM

DOB: 2/8/1967 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $504.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $1,004.00    
                $1,508.00    

JAMES   BLOCKER
EAST PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01547  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:34:35 PM

DOB: 11/14/1932 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
                $20,000,000.00    

ALBERTANO  SANCHEZ  HERNANDEZ
DELEON SPRINGS,  FL
Booking#: 09-01548  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:37:24 PM

DOB: 2/25/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
893.135-1b2   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 150 KG OR MORE   F   F    $0.00    
                $0.00    

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: April 18, 2009, 10:12:15 AM »

Largest Ever Putnam Narcotics Seizure

2009-4-17 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

A joint operation by the Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit, agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) North Florida H.I.D.T.A. Task Force, and Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents conducted search warrants at 228 and 230 San Jose Avenue, in East Palatka

The search warrants resulted in the confiscation of eighty-five (85) kilograms of powdered cocaine, fifteen (15) pounds of marijuana and one (1) pound of crack cocaine. An agent with the DEA estimated the street value of the drugs being approximately twenty four (24) million dollars. Several thousands of dollars in cash, two (2) vehicles, and several pieces of electronic equipment were seized as a result of the search. Sheriff Jeff Hardy noted this drug confiscation has the highest dollar value of any seizure in Putnam County’s history.

Eleven individuals were at the residences at the time the search warrants were served. Nine (9) subjects were arrested, and two (2) are being detained for questioning as part of an ongoing investigation.

The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail:

James Charles Jones, Jr., DOB 11/07/1949
James Blocker, DOB 11/14/1932
Albertano Hernandez-Sanchez, DOB 02/25/1959
Nichole Hogan, DOB 05/14/1986
Phyllis Johnson, DOB 04/14/1973
Bernie Gibson, DOB 01/05/1952
Korey White, DOB: 02/09/1977
Robbi Hadded, DOB: 10/29/1965
Kevin Allen, DOB 02/08/1967

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-17-a

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: April 18, 2009, 10:16:10 AM »

Escapees Profiled on "America's Most Wanted"

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-17-b

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: April 18, 2009, 10:18:28 AM »

PHYLLIS  LEE  JOHNSON
Bostwick ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01539  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 8:23:52 PM

DOB: 4/14/1973 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
                $20,001,508.00    

ROBBI  GREGORY  HADDAD
EAST PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01540  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 8:28:00 PM

DOB: 10/29/1965 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $1,504.00    
                $20,002,008.00    

NICOLE  MARIE  HOGAN

Palatka ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01541  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 9:00:41 PM

DOB: 5/14/1986 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
                $1,508.00    

KORY  RAE  WHITE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01542  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 9:01:15 PM

DOB: 2/9/1977 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F
                $20,001,508.00    

JAMES  CHARLES  JONES
EAST PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01544  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 9:30:03 PM

DOB: 11/7/1949 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
                $20,000,000.00    

BERNIE  ELLWOOD  GIBSON
SAN MATEO ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01545  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:00:39 PM

DOB: 1/5/1952 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
                $1,508.00    

KEVIN  DEWAYNE  ALLEN
PALAKTA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01546  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:08:53 PM

DOB: 2/8/1967 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
893.13-1a2   MARIJUANA-POSSESS WITH INTENT TO SELL MFG OR DELIVER SCHEDULE I   F   T    $504.00    
893.147-1   NARCOTIC EQUIP-POSSESS AND OR USE   M   F    $1,004.00    
                $1,508.00    

JAMES   BLOCKER
EAST PALATKA,  FL
Booking#: 09-01547  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:34:35 PM

DOB: 11/14/1932 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
                $20,000,000.00    

ALBERTANO  SANCHEZ  HERNANDEZ
DELEON SPRINGS,  FL
Booking#: 09-01548  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/17/2009 10:37:24 PM

DOB: 2/25/1959 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
893.135-1b2   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 150 KG OR MORE   F   F    $0.00    
                $0.00    

Great Job Heart..   And as I though.. they were charged with intent to traffic.. this is not going to be one of those little parties short elevator went to, this was a division of drugs,  so they grabbed a level of dealers middle man, between the top and the bottom dealers.  Good work..  Wow.. one level off the street.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: April 18, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »

WoW   28 arrests ...today alone.  They are still posting them after midnight.  One guy is 77 yrs. old.
There won't be anyone on the streets, at this rate. 

Isn't it scary when you think about it.. That guy didn't just start dealing for his retirement. He has been in business since the 1950's.  Think how many people he sold drugs to over the years..  Probably never used drugs.. but a big part of what has been going on in that community for 4 generations..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: April 18, 2009, 10:42:30 AM »

Wow, thanks for that Heart. 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: April 18, 2009, 10:43:12 AM »

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c)artharris.com, all rights reserved

With a bitter, on-going fight between parents of Haleigh Cummings over who’s most fit for custody, now the war has escalated to war between law firms representing the parents.

In a biting statement we’re breaking here, Crystal Sheffield’s Miami attorney, Kim Picazio, is blasting local lawyers for Ronald Cummings over what she’s calling “unethical, unprofessional, and amateurish personal rants” about her—-not to mention attacks against William Staubs, aka Cobra, a colorful private investigator and bounty hunter who “has worked countless hours to find their client’s missing child.”

Picazio says Cummings lawyers don’t return her calls, and only communicate via press releases containing “abrasive and unnecessary attacks and comical conspiracy theories.”

Lawyers attacking lawyers out of the courtroom? First Casey Anthony, now Haleigh Cummings? Two escaped convicts on the loose in Putnam County? A missing girl’s father fired. Now family lawyers duking it out against the backdrop of a stalled police investigation? Can it get any crazier?

We’ve put press releases by Cummings’ lawyers on The Bald Truth attacking her, and feel it’s only fair to publish a response by attorney Kim Picazio.

————–

“Ronald’s attorneys’ once-in-awhile press releases continue to ooze unethical, unprofessional, and amateurish personal rants about Crystal Sheffield’s lawyer, as well as the highly qualified licensed Private Investigator who has worked countless hours to find their client’s missing child.

“The law firm’s abrasive and unnecessary attacks and comical conspiracy theories against another member of the Florida Bar are telling. Obviously, they are at a loss for exculpatory information to offer the general public in rebuttal to their client’s recently uncovered depraved lifestyle and egregious behavior exhibited both before, and after, little Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance.

It is difficult for any individual to conceal “the truth” from the media and/or extremely competent journalists who have been following the search for missing Haleigh Cummings.

The nation has shown a fervent interest and demand for the facts surrounding this tragedy, and the media has delivered a solid insight into the same.

Ronald Cummings lifestyle, behavior, and level of irresponsibility, have been ardently uncovered by well-seasoned journalists for the world to see.

If the truth and the facts are unflattering, or even scathing - the facts are the facts. Ronald Cummings now coined defense to the disclosure of all he undoubtedly strove to conceal, has been only remind the public that the mother of Haleigh Cummings owes him child support.

However, Mr. Cummings’ attorneys’ latest press release fails to mention that Mr. Cummings has willfully turned his back on his own legal and moral obligations to a child - his infant son, age one. He financially, emotionally, and physically abandoned his disabled infant child less than one (1) year ago - a child born to but another of his teen girlfriends/victims.

Haleigh remains missing. The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office has publicly stated that the teenager responsible for caring for Haleigh Cummings on the night of her disappearance has given inconsistent statements to the authorities.

Such inconsistencies have, according to law enforcement, impeded their investigation. On the heels this frustrating revelation, Ronald Cummings chose to marry the same teenager whose inconsistencies have frustrated authorities investigating his daughter’s disappearance.

And now we know that Ronald Cummings willingly left his young children in the care of that same teenager whom he knew was using illicit drugs in the immediate days prior to Haleigh’s disappearance. Crystal Sheffield’s little girl has not been found. If the truth about Ronald Cummings’ lifestyle or teen bride could lead law enforcement closer to finding Haleigh, not one of us should close our eyes or stay silent. We need to find out what happened to Haleigh while she was in Misty Croslin’s custody.

We will keep asking the hard questions, ferreting out fact from fiction, delving deeply, sometimes uncomfortably, into the lifestyles of all persons of interest, and keeping the public aware of our findings - all in our endless pursuit of clues as to Haleigh’s disappearance.

Unlike Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s mother, Crystal Sheffield, her family, friends, and well-wishers from across the country, continue to keep the search for little Haleigh in the public eye - refusing to let this precious missing girl become a cold case. Haleigh’s mother and volunteer supporters have continue to distribute Amber Alert flyers by the thousands, Haleigh Tee Shirts, Car Stickers, Lapel Pins, Wrist Bands, and Necklaces. Every tip and lead given to Haleigh’s mom and/or her representatives is zealously followed up upon by eager investigators working around the clock to find Haleigh. At every local or community event, you will find Sheffield, her family, and friends distributing flyers and/or other materials to keep the search for Haleigh alive and thriving.

And yes, you bet that Crystal’s legal team will take every opportunity to remind the nation that Haleigh Cummings’ disappearance remains an unsolved mystery. Crystal’s representatives will continue to “scream from the mountain tops” to ensure no one forgets Haleigh is missing, and to seek protection for Haleigh’s four (4) year old little brother remaining in Ronald and Misty Cummings’ home.

Instead of getting married to an individual claimed by police to be hindering their investigation, Crystal Sheffield has opened The Haleigh Bug Center, a central community gathering location in Satsuma, Florida. The HB Center is not a business. Instead, it serves as a central location for Haleigh’s mother, friends, family, and other volunteers to distribute information about Haleigh, and coordinate future events to increase public awareness of her continued disappearance.

The Haleigh Bug Center has also become an invaluable resource for the intake of tips and leads about Haleigh’s disappearance and the days that led up to this tragedy.

All useful information is given directly to the Putnam County Sheriff’s office for further investigation. Good hearted citizens have travelled hundreds of miles to visit the Haleigh Bug Center to offer support to Haleigh’s mother in her never ending quest to locate her daughter. Crystal Sheffield will not stop, and she will not stay silent.

If anyone has any relevant information which could possibly assist law enforcement in discovering the truth of what happened in Ronald Cummings’ residence on the date of Haleigh’s disappearance, let the truth be known.

My office made numerous requests to Ronald Cummings’s lawyers for a meeting to discuss this case, child support issues, and our concerns about the welfare of little Junior living in Mr. Cummings home with Misty Croslin. After our fourth unanswered message, we received a letter from Kimball & Snyder declining my invitation.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/18/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-mom-blasts-back/#more-1632

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: April 18, 2009, 10:49:42 AM »

mlee:
Great Job Heart..   And as I though.. they were charged with intent to traffic.. this is not going to be one of those little parties short elevator went to, this was a division of drugs,  so they grabbed a level of dealers middle man, between the top and the bottom dealers.  Good work..  Wow.. one level off the street.
[/quote]

Brings to my mind Gregory Page's statement of: they were traveling back and forth from St. Augustine to Palatka or somewhere in that area that weekend he and Misty were together.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: April 18, 2009, 11:12:22 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Dad Protests Firing!

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c)artharris.com, all rights reserved

Under attack by the mother of their missing five year old daughter, Haleigh, for alleged abuse and his new bride’s purported former party girl lifestyle, Ronald Cummings has fired back at the bio Mom, and the engineering company that fired him as a crane operator, a job loss that could factor into future custody disputes.

Indeed, a steady job with health insurance was cited by a Putnam County judge who granted Ronald custody of Haleigh and “Junior”in 2005, in the now resurrected, swampland “War of the Roses” with bio Mom Chrystal Sheffield. Now Ronald’s lawyers are hinting he may sue Palatka, Florida’s PDM Bridge company for wrongful termination.

“From the time of Haleigh’s disappearance,” his Palatka, Fla. attorneys said in a press release Thursday, “Ronald Cummings was told that his employer was holding his job open…that he could start back to work on Monday, April 6, 2009.

“Ronald agreed to this date and was prepared to go in to work when he was told on Friday, April 3, 2009 that the offer to return to work was being withdrawn for “abandoning his job.”

After he was fired, PDM asked for deputies with the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department to cruise the sprawling yard of the respected steel fabricator and engineering construction firm, a mere precaution to avert potential violence from terminated employees.

Cars patrolled for several days without a Ronald siting, or an incident, police tell me.

“It’s a judgment call you make sometimes,” PDM human resources director Tony McCauley told The Bald Truth in an exclusive interview Friday from headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.

“Ronald expressed his displeasure with the company for going back on its word, but at no time threatened anyone,” his attorney’s said in their release.

“We are obviously very sympathetic to the tragedy that happened,” McCauley told me, adding that PDM was “very patient” with Cummings, but was never notified if or when he would return. He confirmed Ronald had recently finished a 3-month probationary trial period for new employees, but never filed an official request for a leave of absence to keep the job open.

“If an employee applies for a leave in a hardship situation like that, we try to work with them,” he told me, “but when we realized that hadn’t happened, we had to move on…There are a lot of people out there calling us for jobs, begging us for jobs, and that’s what some people probably don’t understand.

“You try to be as patient as you can; we held the job open for some time, but you have to draw the line with an employer-employee relationship. I can’t imagine what the family must be going through, but we are also running a business.”

Indeed, the business of PDM is steel fabrication and bridge building, breath-taking spans that include the famous St. Louis Arch finished in 1965, and considered one of the architectural wonders of the world. PDM has build bridges across giant canyons and rivers, worked for NASA; its website, PDMBridge.com, displays gleaming, seemingly superhuman feats of engineering.

Firing with both barrels, Cummings lawyers also blasted bio-Mom Chrystal Sheffield for shirking thousands of dollars in back child support she owes him, noting her similar jobless status and chided the media for delving into Cummings’ “private life” with a new bride whose friends regaled The Bald Truth with alleged tales of excess, including a three day party of drugs, sex and drinking the weekend before she reported Haleigh missing about 3 a.m. Feb. 10 from the trailer where she was living with Ronald. Misty (then Croslin) was babysitting.

Sheffield attorney Kim Picazio says Ronald’s firing could factor into her custody fight for Haleigh’s baby brother, but she’s especially troubled by the party lifestyle of the 17 year old stepmom private investigators like Williams Staubs, a Florida bounty hunter who goes by the street name, Cobra, has been uncovering.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/18/haleigh-cummings-dad-protests-firing/#more-1624

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.