April 20, 2024, 06:54:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379705 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: April 18, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »

Good Evening grama and mlee and higerhopes...
Hey Jersey girl...........I guess Im going back to Putnam soon.........gotta go look in the area of that Mobile Home one more time.........pray for me LOL

My prayers and thoughts will be with you.. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: April 18, 2009, 10:38:53 PM »

If Haleigh was abducted.. Now the only thing I can come up with is that Haleigh was hurt in some way and they had to hide her for a while until the injuries are cleared up.. Thats the only thing I can come up with for Ron and Fibsty to be glued together as they are and all the inconsistancies...

I had often wondered if Haleigh would turn up when she may have had to be taken to a medical facility for some treatment. 

Good Evening All online Monkeys!!!!!

Are their clinics where you could just go in...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 18, 2009, 10:53:23 PM »

Hey Jersey girl...........I guess Im going back to Putnam soon.........gotta go look in the area of that Mobile Home one more time.........pray for me LOL

My prayers and thoughts will be with you.. 

Higher hopes can you ask if they check the following areas...

The area to the left of fire trail a long path to a dock..

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=fire+trail,+Palatka,+Putnam,+Florida+32177&sll=29.686506,-81.656013&sspn=0.001864,0.003009&ie=UTF8&ll=29.696292,-81.666784&spn=0.007456,0.012038&t=h&z=16

Also the area of off easy street area by the canal..

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=easy+st,+Putnam,+Florida+32189&sll=29.575948,-81.616549&sspn=0.000933,0.001505&ie=UTF8&ll=29.577376,-81.615801&spn=0.007465,0.012038&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

One more thing if you could find out where Ron use to go biking, fishing and hunting.

Thanks.. I would appreciate it very much...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: April 18, 2009, 10:54:48 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I apologize any for any misbehaving or the mods thinking I do not respect them...
I do.... Back  researching to find our little girl Haleigh.... Keep the door open...

Jerseygirl345 ~  Got to hand it to you....this was excellent.....

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Got to hand it to you my monkey friend.... So grama what are your thoughts on where our girl Haleigh is?

Jersey ~ 

It goes like this. 

1.  Ron has ticked off someone and they have retaliated and took Haleigh...where??? don't know.  But I always have it in the back of my mind, that some druggie would not be babysitting a 5 yr old....this long.  Unless they have put her in care of someone else, for safe keeping.

2.  I really and truly do not want to think this, but of, course, everything is still a possibility at this point.  That maybe Crystal's family is involved somehow and that maybe Crystal has no idea that they may have taken Haleigh to rescue her from Ron and Fibsty's lifstyle.

3.  Ron, Fibsty, GGSykes & GrNeves are involved, but why just Haleigh and not Ron Jr. as well.

But then when another Monkey comes online and gives their theory and the possibilities surrounding this case, it isn't hard for this monkey to see the otherside of things as well.

I am praying that this latest drug bust will have someone    coming forth with a few new bits of info, that will result in Haleigh being retuned home safely.

Looking at Ron's records and many of the arrests that have been made, makes me wonder if giving these criminals immunity for information is the way to go.  I know sometimes it is best....but there comes a time that someone has to pay the price for their crime. 

Everyone will want to be an informant to free themselves, only putting them back into society to recommit the same type of crimes.

So, here I am again, with an open mind, wondering where is HALEIGH!!!!!!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 18, 2009, 10:58:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I apologize any for any misbehaving or the mods thinking I do not respect them...
I do.... Back  researching to find our little girl Haleigh.... Keep the door open...

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Got to hand it to you my monkey friend.... So grama what are your thoughts on where our girl Haleigh is?

Jersey ~ 

It goes like this. 

1.  Ron has ticked off someone and they have retaliated and took Haleigh...where??? don't know.  But I always have it in the back of my mind, that some druggie would not be babysitting a 5 yr old....this long.  Unless they have put her in care of someone else, for safe keeping.

2.  I really and truly do not want to think this, but of, course, everything is still a possibility at this point.  That maybe Crystal's family is involved somehow and that maybe Crystal has no idea that they may have taken Haleigh to rescue her from Ron and Fibsty's lifstyle.

3.  Ron, Fibsty, GGSykes & GrNeves are involved, but why just Haleigh and not Ron Jr. as well.

But then when another Monkey comes online and gives their theory and the possibilities surrounding this case, it isn't hard for this monkey to see the otherside of things as well.

I am praying that this latest drug bust will have someone    coming forth with a few new bits of info, that will result in Haleigh being retuned home safely.

Looking at Ron's records and many of the arrests that have been made, makes me wonder if giving these criminals immunity for information is the way to go.  I know sometimes it is best....but there comes a time that someone has to pay the price for their crime. 

Everyone will want to be an informant to free themselves, only putting them back into society to recommit the same type of crimes.

Yea their is something up with all the drug arrests cracking down leading to  something or will lead the LE to some tips... Where is mlee?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #485 on: April 18, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...Stopping in to see if anything happened today. HH let me know a day or 2 before you head back to Satsuma.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: April 18, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...Stopping in to see if anything happened today. HH let me know a day or 2 before you head back to Satsuma.
sure I will......and Jersey I will ask your questions also............gonna take a friend with me this time that is a tracker and knows all about the woods and stuff, just dont wanna go alone.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 18, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Jersey ~ 

It goes like this. 

Yea their is something up with all the drug arrests cracking down leading to  something or will lead the LE to some tips... Where is mlee?

Dont drug dealers carry guns? it just makes me wonder with Ron on the 911 call throwing that gun in on the the 911 tape? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 18, 2009, 11:05:21 PM »

sure I will......and Jersey I will ask your questions also............gonna take a friend with me this time that is a tracker and knows all about the woods and stuff, just dont wanna go alone.

Thank You HH.. That would be very helpful...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 18, 2009, 11:09:56 PM »

OMG .... Be carefull..  dress approperly...Prayers for you...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: April 18, 2009, 11:13:31 PM »

HH ~  Are you looking for a particular clue, have something in your inquiring mind that is sticking out like a sore thumb, unanswered??? 

Here is a map showing the recent drug bust on San Jose.  Now I have read reference to San Mateo, not sure if this is the one that was referred to.  San Mateo Brick Rd.
Notice it is adjacent to San Jose.  San Mateo, I believe is where the lady with Gunny found some items.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: April 18, 2009, 11:14:58 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Jersey ~ 

It goes like this. 

1.  Ron has ticked off someone and they have retaliated and took Haleigh...where??? don't know.  But I always have it in the back of my mind, that some druggie would not be babysitting a 5 yr old....this long.  Unless they have put her in care of someone else, for safe keeping. Good possibility

I am praying that this latest drug bust will have someone    coming forth with a few new bits of info, that will result in Haleigh being retuned home safely. I hope so
crack down on all of them.. break em

Looking at Ron's records and many of the arrests that have been made, makes me wonder if giving these criminals immunity for information is the way to go.  I know sometimes it is best....but there comes a time that someone has to pay the price for their crime.  ITA.. A revolving door.. only leading to more drug deals...

So, here I am again, with an open mind, wondering where is HALEIGH!!!!!! And we can let this go as a cold case...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 18, 2009, 11:16:47 PM »

HH ~  Are you looking for a particular clue, have something in your inquiring mind that is sticking out like a sore thumb, unanswered??? 

Here is a map showing the recent drug bust on San Jose.  Now I have read reference to San Mateo, not sure if this is the one that was referred to.  San Mateo Brick Rd.
Notice it is adjacent to San Jose.  San Mateo, I believe is where the lady with Gunny found some items.

Yes Gramma I do, I really need to check out something I saw the last time I was there but it was too dark then to look, and thanks for the info, Ill check out that stuff too.....wanna see the surrounding area of this place1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: April 18, 2009, 11:17:00 PM »

Easy street is right by there also shoreline is a couple of streets over where Ron use to live...... LE needs to serach that area....
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: April 18, 2009, 11:19:41 PM »

Don't forget that Gale St.John is heading to Satsuma on Sunday to search for Haleigh.  Just read on the Adji thread, that she did not have her dog with her.  So....maybe a possibility that she will be there at the same time you arrive.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 18, 2009, 11:29:41 PM »

If Haleigh was abducted.. Now the only thing I can come up with is that Haleigh was hurt in some way and they had to hide her for a while until the injuries are cleared up.. Thats the only thing I can come up with for Ron and Fibsty to be glued together as they are and all the inconsistancies...

Good to see you Jerseygirl! 

Both you and Riverwalk are wonderful researchers, so was somewhat disappointing to read that the both of you were going to slack up or stop posting.

Its all about Haleigh!

So now, if it is true that prior to Haleigh going missing Ron robbed someone of drugs and cash, who could that have been?

Who was it that Ron robbed of drugs and cash?

Ron and Misty know who took Haleigh and why.
Was it retribution?
Was Ron and Misty both present when Haleigh was taken?

Is that why neither Ron and Misty are not talking?

Is this why Misty looked at Ron for what to say when she was asked why she told conflicting stories?

What was the real purpose of the marriage?

Why were there conflicting responses from Ron and TN when asked whether Misty's cousin was visiting the evening Haleigh went missing?

Why did Ron lie about the gun and the fight that his relatives said he had prior to Haleigh's disappearance?

Who threw the gun in the ditch?

Again who was it that Ron supposedly robbed?

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: April 18, 2009, 11:30:03 PM »

I wonder with all the drug arrests lately we should pin the areas where the arrests are?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: April 18, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »

Don't forget that Gale St.John is heading to Satsuma on Sunday to search for Haleigh.  Just read on the Adji thread, that she did not have her dog with her.  So....maybe a possibility that she will be there at the same time you arrive.
UHHHHH ...I dont know about that, but we will see........I would rather not run into her, I want to away from everyone and that way I wont have to hear someone asking what Im doing....LOL

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: April 18, 2009, 11:34:52 PM »

Good to see you Jerseygirl! 

Both you and Riverwalk are wonderful researchers, so was somewhat disappointing to read that the both of you were going to slack up or stop posting.

Its all about Haleigh!

So now, if it is true that prior to Haleigh going missing Ron robbed someone of drugs and cash, who could that have been?

Who was it that Ron robbed of drugs and cash?

Ron and Misty know who took Haleigh and why.
Was it retribution?
Was Ron and Misty both present when Haleigh was taken?

Is that why neither Ron and Misty are not talking?

Is this why Misty looked at Ron for what to say when she was asked why she told conflicting stories?

What was the real purpose of the marriage?

Why were there conflicting responses from Ron and TN when asked whether Misty's cousin was visiting the evening Haleigh went missing?

Why did Ron lie about the gun and the fight that his relatives said he had prior to Haleigh's disappearance?

Who threw the gun in the ditch?

Again who was it that Ron supposedly robbed?

True heart.. It seems drugs are playing a part in Haleigh missing..JMO..
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: April 18, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Jersey ~ 

It goes like this. 

I thought about that, too. But if so, Misty and Crystal are actually acting together, to save this little girl from Ron's mistreatement of her. I think if this were the case, though, BOTH kids would be "missing," not just Haleigh, since RJ has also been abused at times.

I don't think that anybody took Haleigh. The more time goes by, the more I am convinced that Ron's temper got the better of him, and all the lies told that night, were told to cover up Haleigh's death.

I think that's why Misty was washing bedding at 3AM, but lied and said she'd started the load at 8, and that she'd been asleep. There are clues in the washing machine drain, I'm sure of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.