April 19, 2024, 04:06:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379671 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 18, 2009, 11:39:15 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...

I apologize any for any misbehaving or the mods thinking I do not respect them...
I do.... Back  researching to find our little girl Haleigh.... Keep the door open...

Jerseygirl345 ~  Got to hand it to you....this was excellent.....

'KEEP THE DOOR OPEN'

Got to hand it to you my monkey friend.... So grama what are your thoughts on where our girl Haleigh is?

Jersey ~ 

It goes like this. 

1.  Ron has ticked off someone and they have retaliated and took Haleigh...where??? don't know.  But I always have it in the back of my mind, that some druggie would not be babysitting a 5 yr old....this long.  Unless they have put her in care of someone else, for safe keeping.

2.  I really and truly do not want to think this, but of, course, everything is still a possibility at this point.  That maybe Crystal's family is involved somehow and that maybe Crystal has no idea that they may have taken Haleigh to rescue her from Ron and Fibsty's lifstyle.

I thought about that, too. But if so, Misty and Crystal are actually acting together, to save this little girl from Ron's mistreatement of her. I think if this were the case, though, BOTH kids would be "missing," not just Haleigh, since RJ has also been abused at times.

I don't think that anybody took Haleigh. The more time goes by, the more I am convinced that Ron's temper got the better of him, and all the lies told that night, were told to cover up Haleigh's death.

I think that's why Misty was washing bedding at 3AM, but lied and said she'd started the load at 8, and that she'd been asleep. There are clues in the washing machine drain, I'm sure of it.

Yes we discuss this earlier about the laundry.. washer and washer drum , dryer,dryer vents, pipes....And I wonder if they got the results back regarding the door they took...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #501 on: April 18, 2009, 11:40:32 PM »

Fuzzball, I totally agree with you, digging up records on everyone in Satsuma...only leads right back to Ron and Misty. Haleigh has been in God's arms since Feb.10th...so she is safe. I don't think anyone abducted her. She was killed in that mobile home.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: April 18, 2009, 11:43:21 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys. I have to get up @ 5am to go on a MS walk..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: April 18, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkeys. I have to get up @ 5am to go on a MS walk..
we did that today here....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: April 18, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »

Goodnight Jerseygirl.

God Bless!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: April 18, 2009, 11:47:47 PM »

A 60 year old man just got busted for a lot of coke.....60 years old!

ETA...how much is this? COCAINE-TRAFFIC 150 KG OR MORE

150 Kilos is equal to 330.7 Pounds

BIG BUST!

go here...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

click on the one from 823pm

Looks like Putman county is getting a D&C (drug cleanup)   just maybe some these thugs might have some beans to spill that can give some new leads to Haleigh. I

With Putnam County open for the world to see, and it's been made very clear that there is a lot of drug activity in that area, I do believe it may well have spurred LE to start digging in.. From what I have seen on the reports so far.. Everybody in Le that bust Drug users, dealers etc seems to be in the midst of the bust.  What is odd.. like GramaMonkey pointed out.. The age line of these people that are being busted.. None of them are virtually young and spring chickens..  60.. means he has been in the drug business since the 1960's.. Now if that is not scary, I don't know what else it could be..  They have some sleepers down there..

Depends on what drug you're talking about. Cocaine really got big in the 1980's--the cartel grew very powerful in those years, plus the demand for hippie-trippy hallucinogens disappeared and was replace with the need for speed, speed, and more and more powerful kinds of speed. A 60-year-old dealing, might not have come into it in the sixties. He might have come into it in the 80's, when coke got profitable, or the 90's, when Meth became the big moneymaker, or he may have come into it upon retiring from a career in LE, after spending years finding out who all the key players were.

Just because he's old doesn't mean he's been doing it all his life. He could be new at it.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »

HH...you have nanners!

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: April 18, 2009, 11:52:59 PM »

Kimball said they are consulting with a Daytona firm that specializes in labor and employment law over possible legal action over his termination.

Kimball also denies that Cummings ever threatened anyone connected with PDM Bridge.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:l-XTsJbI-ccJ:www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30249737/+pdm+bridge+news+palatka+fl&cd=16&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Well, of course that's what they're going to say!! Was Kimball there? I think not. I would take the word of a coworker and management personnel rather than a sleazy lawyer who is bound to believe every lie out of his client's mouth.

Txlady, I thought the exact same thing when I read that.

No, of course they were not there. How presumptuous of them to state this.

bah.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: April 18, 2009, 11:54:49 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys...Stopping in to see if anything happened today. HH let me know a day or 2 before you head back to Satsuma.
sure I will......and Jersey I will ask your questions also............gonna take a friend with me this time that is a tracker and knows all about the woods and stuff, just dont wanna go alone.

Don't forget that Gale St.John is heading to Satsuma on Sunday to search for Haleigh.  Just read on the Adji thread, that she did not have her dog with her.  So....maybe a possibility that she will be there at the same time you arrive.
UHHHHH ...I dont know about that, but we will see........I would rather not run into her, I want to away from everyone and that way I wont have to hear someone asking what Im doing....LOL

I read in the beginning, that she is going down on Sunday, staying till Wed-Thurs.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: April 19, 2009, 12:01:03 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys...Stopping in to see if anything happened today. HH let me know a day or 2 before you head back to Satsuma.
sure I will......and Jersey I will ask your questions also............gonna take a friend with me this time that is a tracker and knows all about the woods and stuff, just dont wanna go alone.

Don't forget that Gale St.John is heading to Satsuma on Sunday to search for Haleigh.  Just read on the Adji thread, that she did not have her dog with her.  So....maybe a possibility that she will be there at the same time you arrive.
UHHHHH ...I dont know about that, but we will see........I would rather not run into her, I want to away from everyone and that way I wont have to hear someone asking what Im doing....LOL

I read in the beginning, that she is going down on Sunday, staying till Wed-Thurs.
Thanks Glad to know that.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: April 19, 2009, 12:03:13 AM »

Good Evening grama and mlee and higerhopes...
Hey Jersey girl...........I guess Im going back to Putnam soon.........gotta go look in the area of that Mobile Home one more time.........pray for me LOL

My prayers and thoughts will be with you.. 

My prayers and thoughts will be with you also, Please be careful and please don't go alone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 19, 2009, 12:07:23 AM »

GJ ... good to see you back Wink

That was a cute animation with the monkey you just posted!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: April 19, 2009, 12:07:54 AM »

GJ ... good to see you back Wink

That was a cute animation with the monkey you just posted!

Dyslexic tonight...

I meant JG, of course Wink

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 19, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »

HH...you have nanners!
back at you,   lol

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: April 19, 2009, 12:31:20 AM »

If Haleigh was abducted.. Now the only thing I can come up with is that Haleigh was hurt in some way and they had to hide her for a while until the injuries are cleared up.. Thats the only thing I can come up with for Ron and Fibsty to be glued together as they are and all the inconsistancies...

I had often wondered if Haleigh would turn up when she may have had to be taken to a medical facility for some treatment. 

Good Evening All online Monkeys!!!!!

Are their clinics where you could just go in...

Here there are clinics here that folks can just walk into, I've never been to one so I don't know what kind of info they ask for.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 19, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

If Haleigh was abducted.. Now the only thing I can come up with is that Haleigh was hurt in some way and they had to hide her for a while until the injuries are cleared up.. Thats the only thing I can come up with for Ron and Fibsty to be glued together as they are and all the inconsistancies...

I had often wondered if Haleigh would turn up when she may have had to be taken to a medical facility for some treatment. 

Here there are clinics here that folks can just walk into, I've never been to one so I don't know what kind of info they ask for.
if you have a child with you then you have to have their ss number or birth certificate, they want proof before they treat the child that you are suppose to have that child with you!,its the law now at these places..

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: April 19, 2009, 12:39:01 AM »

Good idea HH!! I wouldn't go back there on my own either, orbs or not that trailer did give me the creeps!

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 19, 2009, 12:47:16 AM »

if you have a child with you then you have to have their ss number or birth certificate, they want proof before they treat the child that you are suppose to have that child with you!,its the law now at these places..

I figure that would be the case, I have some "illegal" neighbors that took their child to a clinic, not sure how they provided the required info but the child was treated (thankfully) that poor baby looked terrible. They did not want to take him to the DR for fear of being deported. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 19, 2009, 12:57:40 AM »

OT but what does "you have nanners" mean? I have no clue but have seen it many times. Sorry I'm still such a noob monkey. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: April 19, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »

OT but what does "you have nanners" mean? I have no clue but have seen it many times. Sorry I'm still such a noob monkey. 
it means that they have a e-mail...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.