April 18, 2024, 04:33:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379638 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #600 on: April 20, 2009, 06:44:53 AM »

REPORTERS NOTES 4/20/09 by TJ Hart

12:05 a.m.

I am chasing down information received at 11:48 pm by phone Sunday referencing a possible BOLO alert for Ron Cummings Sr. who is the father of missing 5-year-old Satsuma girl, Haleigh Cummings.

I was tipped by an informant, who shall be refered to as "Digs," in Putnam County, FL that a 911 call was made between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. stating that the father, Ronald Cummings Sr. sent his 4 year-old son, Ron Jr., to the door of his former girlfriend, Amber, in an attempt to lure the child he and Amber produced to come outside.

The information received from my informant also stated that a tall, thin male was also present near Ron Jr.

Our sources says that this was an attempt by Ron to take this child.

It’s been reported that Ronald Cummings Sr. is now behind in his support for that child.

What is a BOLO ?   If this rumor is true then I would say Ron SR. has gone ape chit.

LOL I had to google it  BOLO is be on the lookout.  and IA if it's true Ron has gone 

This does not make sense to me on several levels.

According to Art Harris:
#  Art Harris Says:
April 3rd, 2009 at 5:23 pm

Ronald doesn’t pay Amber support; she tells me she doesn’t want anything from him, just to be rid of him.
They have a little boy who is disabled, born with a soft spot on his head. She says he was certainly emotionally abusive and on occasion played Russian roulette on himself, freaking her out.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/

And I don't believe Jordan, the son Ronald and Amber had together is old enough to walk to the door to answer it.

I may be wrong about the age of Jordan, as I cannot find that info atm.

Here is a picture of Jordan and Amber:

In Michigan, and I believe federally, if a mom or dad is getting welfare, in any form, then the state files a child support action. In Michigan, if you were not married, that order can go back to when the child was born or even for the mom's hospital bills. So it could be that Amber is getting public money and when the news hit the media that Ron was the dad, they filed against him. But it could all be BS too. Hard to tell in this mess.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: April 20, 2009, 06:47:27 AM »

Yes, baby would be at least a year old.  Looks about one month in that pic?  No way of telling what date she posted that pic though.  The time stamp is definitely off.

I agree, I saw the myspace several moons ago.. it appeared that she had stopped using it  in 2008, only comments on there were from short elevator, and not nice at all. Baby appeared to be small, in Mommy's arms. I would agree its about a year or so old. Maybe 16 months.  Has there been any reflection on ron wanting to take the baby??

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: April 20, 2009, 06:55:54 AM »

This is a huge company that ron worked for.. They have their own lawyers, and would never put themselves in a position of violating ron's rights.  So, his attorneys are blowing smoke.  Another little tid bit.. Florida may be one of those states who's laws are very out dated in employment, and the companys could fire at will.. without recourse. He can go to the other lawyer, and they will talk money first, and then how little they can actually do..

Why is firing at will "outdated"? Don't employees still get to quit at will. Sorry, I am a business person and having to find a million reasons to fire a person so I don't get in trouble takes way too much valuable time - We do not fire often but when we do we should be able to fire someone because it is not a match - not have to wait until they have screwed us ten ways from sunday.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 20, 2009, 07:05:52 AM »

Somewhat confusing when they state the baby of Amber and ron's has problems because he was born with a soft spot on his head.  All infants are born with a soft spot on the top.. skull hasn't fused and won't until the child is at least 6 years old.

So, does this mean he has a section of his skull missing?  Was he injured prior to birth?  Or is this from drug usage of the parents both prior to conception and during pregnancy??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:51 AM »

If this is true about Ron sending Ron Jr. to the door.....

When I first read this, my FIRST AND SECOND opinion is....it figures...just something Ron would do.  He is nothing than a blow of the wind.

Sends his 4yr old ....Why did he not knock on the door himself???  What if someone else was in that dwelling, and when the door opened, they PULLED RON JR. IN, instead of getting Ron Jr. out.

What a moron!!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: April 20, 2009, 07:50:18 AM »

This is a huge company that ron worked for.. They have their own lawyers, and would never put themselves in a position of violating ron's rights.  So, his attorneys are blowing smoke.  Another little tid bit.. Florida may be one of those states who's laws are very out dated in employment, and the companys could fire at will.. without recourse. He can go to the other lawyer, and they will talk money first, and then how little they can actually do..

Why is firing at will "outdated"? Don't employees still get to quit at will. Sorry, I am a business person and having to find a million reasons to fire a person so I don't get in trouble takes way too much valuable time - We do not fire often but when we do we should be able to fire someone because it is not a match - not have to wait until they have screwed us ten ways from sunday.

North Carolina, allows companies to fire you totally at will... And their laws are outdated.
Now, most corportation, or business.. will use the write up system for coverage.  Three write ups and your gone.   If you work on the premise of firing a person for not being competent in their job,  their work skills are not up to par, they have mislead you about their work experience or arrest records.  These are genuine reasons for termination. But, if the person is competent in their job, their work skills are up to par, they have not mislead the employer in anyway.. you cannot fire them because they just fit in. You don't like the way they comb their hair, or how they smile, or you don't like their personality.  These are not reason's.. And in NC you don't need good reason's.. Although, since NC is dealing with the Federal Governement and employee rights they end up paying alot of unemployment.  The State prison system has been sued several times for their hiring or not hiring practices..  This in general was pointed in the direction of hiring male versus female.  Many of the counties you really have to be pretty tight in with the County employees and officials, prior to employment..  Very tight grouped.  I have seen a County Welfare that actually made a job for their current Sheriff's new wife, after she was fired from a position for misconduct with a local doctor's office.  Trust me, NC is far different than other states.  So, if you fire at will, just remember many companies that do so,  the employment security keeps pretty close ties and records for companies that have high turn over records. And if an employee feels like they have been unjustly fired, and can prove any violations of rights, it goes federal in a heart beat.  Even comments directed towards an employee can be deemed a violaton.. example, "if you wore lipstick, you might look younger", "how many children did you say you have?" ..   So in effect your not just dealing with State Laws, primarily because Federal laws are up todate and very protective over the Employee. I have seen a company hire teen's, with required work permits. To work that teen over 8:00pm is a violation, I have seen a supervisior who disliked on of the teens that worked for the store.. So, he sent the boy into the break room to straighten it up, once it was completed, the supervisor walked in and tore the room up, and sent the boy back in to clean again.  All in all, for the work time violation, mistreating the boy.. The company was fined over 5,000.00.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: April 20, 2009, 07:58:53 AM »

If this is true about Ron sending Ron Jr. to the door.....

When I first read this, my FIRST AND SECOND opinion is....it figures...just something Ron would do.  He is nothing than a blow of the wind.

Sends his 4yr old ....Why did he not knock on the door himself???  What if someone else was in that dwelling, and when the door opened, they PULLED RON JR. IN, instead of getting Ron Jr. out.

What a moron!!!!

Did this really happen Grama,  I wonder.. since ron was not on the other children's birth certificate and he had to prove parentage when he gained custody of them, is he going to be on this baby's birth certificate?  He may be biting off more than he can chew...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: April 20, 2009, 08:04:17 AM »

Wyks, do you have the URL to Amber's myspace page? I can't seem to find it. The picture I posted above is from her page.

I am interested in finding out how old Jordan is.

Thanks.

Here you go Brandy.. not much on here..

http://www.myspace.com/375142511

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »

And this one is apparently short elevators.

http://www.myspace.com/memec014

starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #609 on: April 20, 2009, 08:06:42 AM »

just seen it amber was arrested

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753547&IMG=56921
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: April 20, 2009, 08:14:01 AM »

AMBER NICOLE BROOKS
SAN MATEO,  FL
Booking#: 09-01568  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/20/2009 8:04:22 AM

DOB: 3/29/1989 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

Charges   Misd/Felony Degree Bond Bond Posted
893.13-1e1 COCAINE-MFG WI 1000FT WORSHIP-BUSN SCH II F F  $1,004.00   
951.22-1 SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILITY F T  $1,004.00   
        $2,008.00   

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: April 20, 2009, 08:14:36 AM »

wow
893.13-1e1   COCAINE-MFG WI 1000FT WORSHIP-BUSN SCH II   F   F     $1,004.00    
951.22-1   SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILITY   F   T    $1,004.00    
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 20, 2009, 08:29:38 AM »

North Carolina, allows companies to fire you totally at will... And their laws are outdated.
Now, most corportation, or business.. will use the write up system for coverage.  Three write ups and your gone.   If you work on the premise of firing a person for not being competent in their job,  their work skills are not up to par, they have mislead you about their work experience or arrest records.  These are genuine reasons for termination. But, if the person is competent in their job, their work skills are up to par, they have not mislead the employer in anyway.. you cannot fire them because they just fit in. You don't like the way they comb their hair, or how they smile, or you don't like their personality.  These are not reason's.. And in NC you don't need good reason's.. Although, since NC is dealing with the Federal Governement and employee rights they end up paying alot of unemployment.  The State prison system has been sued several times for their hiring or not hiring practices..  This in general was pointed in the direction of hiring male versus female.  Many of the counties you really have to be pretty tight in with the County employees and officials, prior to employment..  Very tight grouped.  I have seen a County Welfare that actually made a job for their current Sheriff's new wife, after she was fired from a position for misconduct with a local doctor's office.  Trust me, NC is far different than other states.  So, if you fire at will, just remember many companies that do so,  the employment security keeps pretty close ties and records for companies that have high turn over records. And if an employee feels like they have been unjustly fired, and can prove any violations of rights, it goes federal in a heart beat.  Even comments directed towards an employee can be deemed a violaton.. example, "if you wore lipstick, you might look younger", "how many children did you say you have?" ..   So in effect your not just dealing with State Laws, primarily because Federal laws are up todate and very protective over the Employee. I have seen a company hire teen's, with required work permits. To work that teen over 8:00pm is a violation, I have seen a supervisior who disliked on of the teens that worked for the store.. So, he sent the boy into the break room to straighten it up, once it was completed, the supervisor walked in and tore the room up, and sent the boy back in to clean again.  All in all, for the work time violation, mistreating the boy.. The company was fined over 5,000.00.

We do not fire for no reason - people do not understand how much it costs to hire and train a new employee. But can you imagine the outrage if we said that you MUST work for an employer until you find several good reasons, all of which you have documented in writing. You can not quit because you do not like the job, or that you do not like your employer or heaven forbid you get a better job. You must stay there until you you are screwed several times by them. I think that would be called slavery or some form of it. So why are employers held to a higher standard?

- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: April 20, 2009, 08:34:04 AM »

Good morning Monkeys all!

I see the Putnam County Sheriff's Office is still on the pick-um-up, book-um campaign.

The clock is tick, tick, ticking!

Will Amber squeal or won't she?

What will she reveal,  who will she point the finger at?

What is it they say about a scornful woman?

I would love to be a fly on the interrogation room wall!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: April 20, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »

AMBER NICOLE BROOKS
SAN MATEO,  FL

893.13-1e1 COCAINE-MFG WI 1000FT WORSHIP-BUSN SCH II F F  $1,004.00   
        $2,008.00   

Change from original booking....

AMBER NICOLE BROOKS
SAN MATEO,  FL

893.13-6a COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE F T  $1,004.00   
843.15-1a FAILURE TO APPEAR  F T  $504.00   

starcat29
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: April 20, 2009, 08:38:37 AM »

naynay is up now all
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #616 on: April 20, 2009, 08:43:37 AM »

naynay is up now all
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753549&IMG=37631
Not showing her charges yet.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: April 20, 2009, 08:44:22 AM »

KRISTINA RENEE PREVATT
San Mateo ,  FL
Booking#: 09-01569  -  Booking Date & Time: 4/20/2009 8:36:49 AM

DOB: 5/30/1990 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: F

893.13-6a COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE F T  $1,004.00   

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: April 20, 2009, 08:45:44 AM »

Pretty sad.  So many kids addicted to hard drugs these days.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: April 20, 2009, 08:50:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

SOmetings going down...Wow I cant believe how bad she looks in this photo...You can surely tell shes using...What a shame...now RC will take her kid also...  Sounds like maybe a setup..Having RJ go to the door if thats true...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.