April 24, 2024, 11:34:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379827 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: April 20, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »

About the smuggling of contraband . just remembered . If The police do not find it on the initial arrest but later in the strip search , its smuggling

Not trying to be on the 'bad guy's' side at all...  It just doesn't seem fair that if LE misses the drugs or whatever during the initial search, but finds it later during a strip search, that the person gets an additional charge of smuggling.  IMO, it's all part of the search and seizure.  If the arrested person had the drugs put ermmm 'somewhere', it's not like they knew they were going to go to jail beforehand and put them there to sneak em in to the other inmates.  So why charge them extra for that?  Cuz they can?   

Would some awake and alert monkey help a sleepy-monday-morning-monkey understand plz?     

LE asks if they have any other contraband on them.  I know this from watching Cops, not cause I'm a criminal. 
Sure, blame it on the tv show  Most of the things I know about all this is from all the CSI shows, and all the Law And Order shows.
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: April 20, 2009, 01:33:31 PM »

They ask them this and even sometimes tell them if they find it later they will be charged. My cousin's girlfriend didn't have it hidden anywhere "ultra secret"  she had a couple pills in her pocket and LE found those, didn't even charge her with that, then they got her to jail and found a little bag of cocaine inside her bra, and she got slapped with another charge. It really isn't that big of a deal she was out the next day and back to doing what she does.

To prove how dumb this girl is I should tell you guys she was arrested originally because she got caught stealing bottle of cat shampoo.........they don't and never have had a cat,    and they found she had a pack of cigarettes on her that the store said was stolen also.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: April 20, 2009, 01:34:06 PM »

Sieko ~  The first pic that you posted, looked very similar to what I had pulled up on Google Earth.  Looking at your pic, far left, what looks like Sanford & Son's Junk yard is 228.  I think the aqua/turquoise house is too far down.  On the left of 228, I think there is another dwelling but I could not see behind the trees.

I tried to zoom in a lot closer, but cannot get a clear pic on Google Earth, must be my settings.  I know you really got some good close ups on Earth, for Buchanan Circle. 

Will have to wait till later to check this new map out, at work, and not able to get into right now.

Thanks again, for reposting.  I had been up and down that San Jose, and it appears many of the homes appear to be well maintained, well kept properties.  Then we have these two.....

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: April 20, 2009, 01:34:14 PM »

About the smuggling of contraband . just remembered . If The police do not find it on the initial arrest but later in the strip search , its smuggling

Not trying to be on the 'bad guy's' side at all...  It just doesn't seem fair that if LE misses the drugs or whatever during the initial search, but finds it later during a strip search, that the person gets an additional charge of smuggling.  IMO, it's all part of the search and seizure.  If the arrested person had the drugs put ermmm 'somewhere', it's not like they knew they were going to go to jail beforehand and put them there to sneak em in to the other inmates.  So why charge them extra for that?  Cuz they can?   

Would some awake and alert monkey help a sleepy-monday-morning-monkey understand plz?     

LE asks if they have any other contraband on them.  I know this from watching Cops, not cause I'm a criminal. 
confession time . Years ago I had to spend a few months in my local county (dui) Smuggling contraband covers anything that you are not allowed to have in whatever jail you are in . Drugs ,cell phones ,maybe even a candy bar
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 20, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »

What I am wondering...is if Amber & Ney Ney are involved in Haleigh's disappearance due to something that Ron or Misty have done, do you think they could be acting for someone higher up in the 'daisy/drug' chain. I mean if you are willing to provide sexual favours for dope, what else might they do?

Ron certainly seems (if it is true that he did try to take baby Jordan) to know or think something like that might have happened. Dunno, just trying to make sense of all this nonsense. And not getting very far.

Trying hard to post but keep getting kicked out of the cage, not sure if its SM or my new internet service...never had wi-fi before...plus we keep having thunderstorms off & on today.

NCSunny, I think it is SM,  I am having the same problem.

As for Amber I would not trust her in my own eyesight.  Kim Picazio referred to Amber earlier saying she was being helpful with her negative talk about her baby's daddy and then we hear of her riding around, cruising, drugging and drinking with her enemy (the wanna have a baby by the same daddy of Amber and Crystal's babies daddy). 

Whats up with Ron, does he have a golden rod?

no.. i doubt it.. just tries to practice a lot I guess, but this little one may not be his.. just like the one that short elevator claims she is carrying, may not be his either.  His best luck, may have been Haleigh and Little ron..  Amber may be very bad, but I will bet you.. that her keeping shut, was the reason ron went after her son.. That was a warning.. What does she know.. I wish I knew. But, his actions alone lead me to believe she knows much more than he wants her to talk about.. And right now LE has the upper hand.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: April 20, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

2009-4-17 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

A joint operation by the Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit, agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) North Florida H.I.D.T.A. Task Force, and Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents conducted search warrants at 228 and 230 San Jose Avenue, in East Palatka

The search warrants resulted in the confiscation of eighty-five (85) kilograms of powdered cocaine, fifteen (15) pounds of marijuana and one (1) pound of crack cocaine. An agent with the DEA estimated the street value of the drugs being approximately twenty four (24) million dollars. Several thousands of dollars in cash, two (2) vehicles, and several pieces of electronic equipment were seized as a result of the search. Sheriff Jeff Hardy noted this drug confiscation has the highest dollar value of any seizure in Putnam County’s history.

Eleven individuals were at the residences at the time the search warrants were served. Nine (9) subjects were arrested, and two (2) are being detained for questioning as part of an ongoing investigation.

The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail:

James Charles Jones, Jr., DOB 11/07/1949
James Blocker, DOB 11/14/1932
Albertano Hernandez-Sanchez, DOB 02/25/1959
Nichole Hogan, DOB 05/14/1986
Phyllis Johnson, DOB 04/14/1973
Bernie Gibson, DOB 01/05/1952
Korey White, DOB: 02/09/1977
Robbi Hadded, DOB: 10/29/1965
Kevin Allen, DOB 02/08/1967

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: April 20, 2009, 01:38:52 PM »

confession time . Years ago I had to spend a few months in my local county (dui) Smuggling contraband covers anything that you are not allowed to have in whatever jail you are in . Drugs ,cell phones ,maybe even a candy bar

I was lucky to have never got caught for anything.

I guess I'm just assuming it was drugs because of the charges/history of these girls.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 20, 2009, 01:42:43 PM »

Sieko ~  The first pic that you posted, looked very similar to what I had pulled up on Google Earth.  Looking at your pic, far left, what looks like Sanford & Son's Junk yard is 228.  I think the aqua/turquoise house is too far down.  On the left of 228, I think there is another dwelling but I could not see behind the trees.

I tried to zoom in a lot closer, but cannot get a clear pic on Google Earth, must be my settings.  I know you really got some good close ups on Earth, for Buchanan Circle. 

Will have to wait till later to check this new map out, at work, and not able to get into right now.

Thanks again, for reposting.  I had been up and down that San Jose, and it appears many of the homes appear to be well maintained, well kept properties.  Then we have these two.....
Gram, this map will show exactly (I think) where the lots are.  All kinds of info in there...addresses, owners, etc.  I think they are actually on the other side of the street from what Google map says.  Not sure how old the GM shots are, but there is a childs playground in the yard of the house on the corner.
http://gis.putnam-fl.com/website/publicputnam/viewer.htm
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: April 20, 2009, 01:46:23 PM »

Now a candy bar might be worth it. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: April 20, 2009, 02:03:27 PM »

Thanks monkeys for helping me understand!  It does make sense! 

And Sieko, the pics of the monkey in the bath... too funny!!  thanks for that laff. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 20, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »

LOL Sieko that picture of the monkey in the tub is cute!

I also wanted to clear something I said in my post up, after reading my post it sounded like I was saying what my cousin's GF did was not a big deal, and I don't think that at all. I just meant that she has a record longer than Ron's and has never been in jail for any extended period of time. I think she's an idiot. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: April 20, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

SOmetings going down...Wow I cant believe how bad she looks in this photo...You can surely tell shes using...What a shame...now RC will take her kid also...  Sounds like maybe a setup..Having RJ go to the door if thats true...

20 years old and looks like she is 30 at least to me.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 20, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

SOmetings going down...Wow I cant believe how bad she looks in this photo...You can surely tell shes using...What a shame...now RC will take her kid also...  Sounds like maybe a setup..Having RJ go to the door if thats true...

Yep, sad.  And what's really sad is that this girl is someones mother. 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: April 20, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

Yes she is someones mother and when I looked I also thought this is someones child its so sad to see what drugs are doing to people.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: April 20, 2009, 02:15:18 PM »

What I am wondering...is if Amber & Ney Ney are involved in Haleigh's disappearance due to something that Ron or Misty have done, do you think they could be acting for someone higher up in the 'daisy/drug' chain. I mean if you are willing to provide sexual favours for dope, what else might they do?

Ron certainly seems (if it is true that he did try to take baby Jordan) to know or think something like that might have happened. Dunno, just trying to make sense of all this nonsense. And not getting very far.

Trying hard to post but keep getting kicked out of the cage, not sure if its SM or my new internet service...never had wi-fi before...plus we keep having thunderstorms off & on today.

As for Amber I would not trust her in my own eyesight.  Kim Picazio referred to Amber earlier saying she was being helpful with her negative talk about her baby's daddy and then we hear of her riding around, cruising, drugging and drinking with her enemy (the wanna have a baby by the same daddy of Amber and Crystal's babies daddy). 

no.. i doubt it.. just tries to practice a lot I guess, but this little one may not be his.. just like the one that short elevator claims she is carrying, may not be his either.  His best luck, may have been Haleigh and Little ron..  Amber may be very bad, but I will bet you.. that her keeping shut, was the reason ron went after her son.. That was a warning.. What does she know.. I wish I knew. But, his actions alone lead me to believe she knows much more than he wants her to talk about.. And right now LE has the upper hand.

I don't think so melee.  I don't think that Ron has that much clout.  He may be stupid, but not that much clout.

Heart
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: April 20, 2009, 02:17:03 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

http://selectroclash.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/drugs-are-bad-420.jpg
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 20, 2009, 02:19:51 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!!

It's frightening, what a change.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 20, 2009, 02:20:24 PM »

Today Grama Monkey is...ummmm...dumb, or it is 'I don't get it, Monday'.

If Amber knows/has the dirt on Ron and Fibsty, and Ron wants her to keep quiet...WHY would he go an attempt to take her child???  Do you not think that would put her in a state to TELL EVEN MORE ON RON.  I am missing the boat here.  Or...was this just a practice prank to warn her.  Also, if Amber is into meth / drugs, do you really feel that her son is that important to her.

If she really cared and loved this child, why would she not get herself straightened out and raise her son herself. 

Touching base on the incident of Ron ( BOLO), do you suppose that the info was passed onto Ron from Gr Neves.  Remember she works in dispatch, and knows where these officers are and where they are heading, etc....

Grama still is dumb....need some help with an explanation. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 20, 2009, 02:36:24 PM »

I am waiting for Fibsty's to surface.

Amen Grama, lets keep our fingers crossed!!  BTW...late Good morning to all Monkeys.

I am scurrying to try to catch up on all four threads, and have safely made the move from SC to NC, now the unpacking & organising begins 

Will you be changing your name to NCSunny? 

SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTRODUCE INTO DETENTION FACILITY

Seiko, what does that mean?  Did Amber take drugs into the jail?

Means that she had drugs on her when she was taken into the jail. Never declared them to the arresting officer.

Not too smart.

Sorry if this has been posted. I finally got caught up on the Caylee thread and am trying to catch up here.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: April 20, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »

This may have been posted, but trying to figure if this is connected to anyone in this case, found this on another forum          http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=753546
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.