April 25, 2024, 06:39:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379951 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: April 20, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »

yeah they say that cobra and kim are with them right now so they can talk with them now i am not sure how true all this is

Cobra just now speaking on JVM regarding the bolo for Ron Cummings last night.

TJ Hart says that he can get no confirmation from LE regarding the bolo.

And for me personally if Kim and Cobra has bailed out those two female drug heads, then they are all, kit and kaboodle (Kim and Cobra) included are full of ape s_ _ t.

I'm having a hard time believing this, the Cobra bailing them out part. Why? LE even says: “She tells people what she thinks they want to hear,” said a lead investigator in the stalled missing child case." Why would Cobra buy anything that they are sellin? I just don't get it! Gosh I was cofussed over vans,beds,blankets,washing clothes,what Haleigh wore to bed etc.... and now we have machetes and PIs bailing druggies out. 

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: April 20, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

yeah they say that cobra and kim are with them right now so they can talk with them now i am not sure how true all this is

And for me personally if Kim and Cobra has bailed out those two female drug heads, then they are all, kit and kaboodle (Kim and Cobra) included are full of ape s_ _ t.

I'm having a hard time believing this, the Cobra bailing them out part. Why? LE even says: “She tells people what she thinks they want to hear,” said a lead investigator in the stalled missing child case." Why would Cobra buy anything that they are sellin? I just don't get it! Gosh I was cofussed over vans,beds,blankets,washing clothes,what Haleigh wore to bed etc.... and now we have machetes and PIs bailing druggies out. 
Yea I too am having a hard time understanding why they would bail them out...I sit scratching my head about all this..I still dont understand why in the world they havent went and took JR away from them..He clearly puts him in harms way more than enough..Ten oclock last night that little boy should of been in bed..Fibsty said they go to bed at 8 on school nights..Why havent they arrested ronald yet?What are they waiting for..Be on the lookout..please seems to be LE been on the LOOKOUT for him for quiet some time..Looking out to keep him from gtetting in trouble...This is all bs to me..Im angry because I fill they are afraid of him..They treat him like hes the head of the leaders..Why does it seem they are afraid of him? Hes walking around laughing at them..doing whatever he wants to do while they bust everyone else..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: April 20, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »

I tell you one thing Maven, if I was a higher up in LE, I would not tell Art Harris, Cobra, or any of the likes of that kind anything about the investigation.

I also find it strange and almost appalling that all this info is coming from others not apart of LE, the LE is as silent as lambs.

I sure hope that nothing happens to Amber or Kristina physically if Kim and Cobra bailed them out, it will be blood on their hands.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: April 20, 2009, 08:33:56 PM »

I don't understand this either Heart, what does Cobra really expect these two dimwits to say? 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: April 20, 2009, 08:39:28 PM »

I don't understand this either Heart, what does Cobra really expect these two dimwits to say? 

at least it won't be "I was at work I dunno"      

really I have no idea what he expects them to tell him, and even if they blab all night, how can he be sure it's the truth?

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #865 on: April 20, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

I tell you one thing Maven, if I was a higher up in LE, I would not tell Art Harris, Cobra, or any of the likes of that kind anything about the investigation.

I also find it strange and almost appalling that all this info is coming from others not apart of LE, the LE is as silent as lambs.

I sure hope that nothing happens to Amber or Kristina physically if Kim and Cobra bailed them out, it will be blood on their hands.

I appreciate Art keeping Haleigh's case out there, I really do, he seems to be the only one still focused on Haleigh. I don't believe everything he says, but some of it has been confirmed by LE. 

I just can't understand what his goal is here. LE has remained ultra SILENT, they have not said anything in weeks, except through AH?
Why?  Are there no other reporters interested?   Cobra's goal? Who knows?  I just don't know what to think right now monkeys.    

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: April 20, 2009, 09:09:08 PM »

I appreciate Art keeping Haleigh's case out there, I really do, he seems to be the only one still focused on Haleigh. I don't believe everything he says, but some of it has been confirmed by LE. 

I just can't understand what his goal is here. LE has remained ultra SILENT, they have not said anything in weeks, except through AH?
Why?  Are there no other reporters interested?   Cobra's goal? Who knows?  I just don't know what to think right now monkeys.    
And add Geraldo to that group of ?

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 20, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

doesn't anyone think that these stories are getting really ridiculous ?
the problem is I think, that we are not hearing anything from LE...I wish that they would come out and say what is true and what is not...when was the last time that the LE even gave the public an update? way too long!

don't believe everything you hear wise monkeys....

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: April 20, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED HAVE NOT BEEN HEAR TODAY...GOT THIS FROM A FRIEND

Body:  ----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
To:
Date: Apr 20, 2009 4:05 PM
Subject: Haleigh Updates: Ron Cummings (repost) (repost)

REPORTERS NOTES 4/20/09 by TJ Hart

12:05 a.m.

I am chasing down information received at 11:48 pm by phone Sunday referencing a possible BOLO alert for Ron Cummings Sr. who is the father of missing 5-year-old Satsuma girl, Haleigh Cummings.

I was tipped by an informant, who shall be refered to as "Digs," in Putnam County, FL that a 911 call was made between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. stating that the father, Ronald Cummings Sr. sent his 4 year-old son, Ron Jr., to the door of his former girlfriend, Amber, in an attempt to lure the child he and Amber produced to come outside.

The information received from my informant also stated that a tall, thin male was also present near Ron Jr.

Our sources says that this was an attempt by Ron to take this child.

It’s been reported that Ronald Cummings Sr. is now behind in his support for that child.

9:35 a.m.

Contact was made with Lt. Johnny Greenwood to verify a BOLO (be on the lookout) for Ronald Cummings Sr. regarding a 911 call Sunday, April 19, at about 9:20 p.m.. The call allegedly from Amber Brooks where sources claim Ron tried to use his son, Ron Jr., to lure the child of Ron and Amber to the door in order to take him.

Lt. Greenwood said he could not verify that action and told me it was the first he'd heard of it.

Greenwood was then asked about Amber Brooks and Christina Rene Prevatt (a.k.a. Nay Nay) being arrested on drug charges. He confirmed the arrests and bookings.

Amber Brooks (DOB 3-29-89) was arrested on charges of possession of cocaine, introduction of contraband into a detention facility and failure to appear. Her bond is set at $2512. Booking time 8:04 a.m. ET.

Christina Rene Prevatt (aka "Nay Nay" DOB 5-30-90) was arrested on charges of possession of cocaine and introduction of contraband into a detention facility. Her bond is set at $2008. Booking time 8:39 a.m. ET.

Prevatt is the woman who introduced Misty Croslin-Cummings to Greg Page for a weekend of drugs and sex the weekend before Haleigh Cummings was taken from her Satsuma home. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh before she was abducted.

NEW AUDIO 4/20/09 11 a.m.
COBRA DETAILS THE LAST 24 HOURS!!!!!

See an interview with "Nay Nay" on www.artharris.com.

4/18/09 at Haleigh Bug Headquarters

I visited the Haleigh Bug headquarters late Saturday afternoon on my way back from a conference in Jacksonville, FL earlier in the day.

The purple, one-story Haleigh Bug building is located at 1185 U.S. 17 in Satsuma. It's named for the nickname used for missing Haleigh Cummings.

It was there I visited with Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield. Ms. Sheffield had just returned to the area that day before after taking some time to recouperate in Baker County from a small series of seizures.

Crystal appeared to be very tired and her skin appeared to have a grey to yellowish tint, but her resolve to find her daughter remained undetered.

Crystal did not elaborate, but she said she had received some tips on her MySpace page regarding a possible sighting of Haleigh in another state. She told me she passed that information on to law enforcement and her attorney, Kim Picazzio.

If it was possible to witness a person looking both hopeful and sad at the same time, I think I saw it Saturday in Crystal's face when she told me about the possible sighting. I could tell she felt optimistic about the thought her child is still alive, but also cautious since so many sighting have turned out to be false.

Someone is at the Haleigh Bugheadquarters, 24 hours a day to take calls and tips regarding the search for Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh Cummings has not been seen since the night of February 9 when her father's then girlfriend, Misty Croslin, put her to bed.

If you want to donate to the Haleigh Bug Foundation, call (954) 553-6514.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: April 20, 2009, 09:17:11 PM »

the problem is I think, that we are not hearing anything from LE...I wish that they would come out and say what is true and what is not...when was the last time that the LE even gave the public an update? way too long!

I very much agree with you, cookie.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: April 20, 2009, 09:22:31 PM »

They are cookie, really the stories are crazy!!! I just keep thinking ....... ya can't make this um stuff up can you? If so it has to be part of the WORST novel ever written. 

I hope they find little Haleigh soon.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: April 20, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Kristina Prevatt interview now on www.artharris.com

Edit typo
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 09:47:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: April 20, 2009, 09:32:05 PM »

fixing my typo
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #873 on: April 20, 2009, 09:41:44 PM »

do we have any idea why these girls were picked up in the first place?

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: April 20, 2009, 09:42:39 PM »

I thought it was said on that audio interview with Cobra that the BOLO last night for Ron was confirmed by LE?   Must have heard it wrong!  Going back to listen again.   

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #875 on: April 20, 2009, 09:48:26 PM »

these arrests must have something to do with the 911 call from Amber's grandmother's house about Ron showing up. Look at the timeline, by midnight there is a BOLO for Ron Cummings by 8am these girls are inside the police station and being arrested.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #876 on: April 20, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »

Not that I know of. I did see somewhere last night right after the BOLO on Ron that the girls were pulled over, but can't remember where. I guess I'm going to have to search through my 'history'. LOL

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 20, 2009, 09:48:59 PM »

fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #878 on: April 20, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »

fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   
I have no clue whatsoever. It's like all this is just normal, maybe for them this is normal.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #879 on: April 20, 2009, 09:59:31 PM »

Maureen, only thing I can figure, is that:
Ron supposedly showed up at Amber's around 8-9p last night, reportedly trying to grab Jordan.
Amber's mom/gma was having none of that and called 911. 
Squad car showed up at Amber's. 
A BOLO supposedly went out for Ron. 
Amber and NayNay were arrested for possession not too long afterward. (probably when the squad car went over to Amber's house). 
Girls charged this morning for possession of cocaine, bringing contraband into the jail, Amber also had a failure to appear. 
Girls bonded out tonight.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.