April 24, 2024, 03:49:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 379813 times)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #880 on: April 20, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

Kristina Prevatt interview now on www.artharris.com
fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   
I have no clue whatsoever. It's like all this is just normal, maybe for them this is normal.
Sad, there is a good chance their kids will turn out the same.
Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: April 20, 2009, 10:04:16 PM »

fixing my typo

Why do they have children, any children around these people.  Where is CPS?  These people are addicts with no morals, no sense of right and wrong, and forgive me, but just plain stupid!!  There is not a decent parent in the whole bunch, and they talk about taking care of the brothers and sisters children?? My God, why? Nay Nay talks about friends that are prostitutes, and she gets half the money, and then she is to take care of someones children?   All the while they are on major drugs?   
I have no clue whatsoever. It's like all this is just normal, maybe for them this is normal.

New Art Harris info .... Naynay speaks!!!
http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #882 on: April 20, 2009, 10:13:31 PM »

do we have any idea why these girls were picked up in the first place?

Maureen, only thing I can figure, is that:
Ron supposedly showed up at Amber's around 8-9p last night, reportedly trying to grab Jordan.
Amber's mom/gma was having none of that and called 911. 
Squad car showed up at Amber's. 
A BOLO supposedly went out for Ron. 
Amber and NayNay were arrested for possession not too long afterward. (probably when the squad car went over to Amber's house). 
Girls charged this morning for possession of cocaine, bringing contraband into the jail, Amber also had a failure to appear. 
Girls bonded out tonight.

I think that's what happened too. I can't find where I saw what I said earlier. My 'history' is too big! and I must say if I was a LEO I would be pretty concerned by my search history.    I didn't realize how many things I have searched for in this case and in Sandra's case. 

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: April 20, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »

Kristina says Misty not a prostitute.

Well, not that weekend anyway.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: April 20, 2009, 10:25:37 PM »

This little monkey friend is out searching for Haleigh!!!!  Isn't he cute!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 20, 2009, 10:27:48 PM »

fixing my typo

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/exclusive-misty-cummings-pal-nay-nay-talks/#more-1668

Hmmm...no Amber interview????

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: April 20, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »

Ron supposedly showed up at Amber's around 8-9p last night, reportedly trying to grab Jordan.
Amber and NayNay were arrested for possession not too long afterward. (probably when the squad car went over to Amber's house). 
Girls charged this morning for possession of cocaine, bringing contraband into the jail, Amber also had a failure to appear. 

I think that's what happened too. I can't find where I saw what I said earlier. My 'history' is too big! and I must say if I was a LEO I would be pretty concerned by my search history.    I didn't realize how many things I have searched for in this case and in Sandra's case. 

One weird thing is that last night some of us were reading Sky News Talk twitter at http://twitter.com/SKY973 , and some of what was written there late last night, had been deleted by morning.  There was something written there about LE looking for info on Amber and NayNay's DL records.  Running their licenses or something.  Could be when LE realized that Amber had a warrant out for failure to appear.  IIRC, this was reported on that twitter after the BOLO for Ron had been reported.  Folks deleting stuff off their site doesn't help when we go back looking for that info again.  lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: April 20, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »

I thought it was said on that audio interview with Cobra that the BOLO last night for Ron was confirmed by LE?   Must have heard it wrong!  Going back to listen again.   

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

I believe TJHart said LE would not confirm it.

Then Art Harris states:
"Indeed, just before 10 p.m. Sunday night, April 19, according to a 911 call my source heard on a police scanner, Brooks’ grandmother called the Putnam County Sheriff’s dispatcher to report Cummings had pulled up outside her house in his purple Nissan Ultima and sent Haleigh’s little brother, Junior, to her door to ask for his little brother, Jordan.

When the grandmother refused, she told police, a black man who was apparently with Cummings appeared and asked for the child. That’s when my source says he heard the grandmother tell 911 she locked the door and called police, who confirmed the incident, including a BOLO (be on the lookout) for Cummings and a police cruiser that was dispatched.

“That’s how I understand it went down,” said PCSD Captain Dick Schauland in a phone interview with The Bald Truth.

Lt. Johnny Greenwood, also a PCSD spokesman, confirmed the arrests of Prevatt and Brooks. He said both had been cooperative in previous interviews with task force detectives when questioned about Haleigh’s kidnapping, but saw no connection with that case and the arrests."

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/20/haleigh-cummings-case-party-girls-busted-ronald-cummings-bolo/#more-1641

I am not so sure I believe that yet, myself.

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #888 on: April 20, 2009, 10:39:30 PM »

that's about all I can figure out... did anyone see anything about this on NG? I caught the tail end of JVM but they were just going on about how the custody issue is a distraction of the media efforts, which was when I fell off my chair screaming what media coverage? while still trying to grasp the concept of how custody is still an issue and this case hasn't been heard yet and settled, this should be A1 priority case for DFS, how many cases of this magnitude do they have?? unbelievable 

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 20, 2009, 10:41:31 PM »

I just assumed that these arrests were part of the big group of recent drug arrests down there lately.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: April 20, 2009, 10:45:50 PM »

fixing my typo

I don't think this interview is from today, I think Art had this, but I'm not sure...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: April 20, 2009, 10:49:04 PM »

I just assumed that these arrests were part of the big group of recent drug arrests down there lately.

I would have thought that too, Brandi, had I not been reading Sky News twitter late last night.  A sharp monkey pointed it out last night as the news was posted there, and we sat reading.  It was reported on that twitter what I wrote above, pretty much in that order. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: April 20, 2009, 10:53:15 PM »

I would have thought that too, Brandi, had I not been reading Sky News twitter late last night.  A sharp monkey pointed it out last night as the news was posted there, and we sat reading.  It was reported on that twitter what I wrote above, pretty much in that order. 

Yeah, I was here last night when that was being discussed and went to that twitter page.

I still have a hard time believing it.

But that's just me.

Wink

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:39 PM »

One weird thing is that last night some of us were reading Sky News Talk twitter at http://twitter.com/SKY973 , and some of what was written there late last night, had been deleted by morning.  There was something written there about LE looking for info on Amber and NayNay's DL records.  Running their licenses or something.  Could be when LE realized that Amber had a warrant out for failure to appear.  IIRC, this was reported on that twitter after the BOLO for Ron had been reported.  Folks deleting stuff off their site doesn't help when we go back looking for that info again.  lol

OK so maybe I'm not crazy  Thank you! I know I saw it and I'm sure it was on Twitter, I only joined Twitter because of this latest 'bombshell' 

It really does not help prove credibility when folks delete entries. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: April 20, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »

fixing my typo

I don't think this interview is from today, I think Art had this, but I'm not sure...

I don't think so either.

maureen, I left you another post just now in my avatar thread that I need an answer to, please.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: April 20, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »

fixing my typo

I don't think so either.

maureen, I left you another post just now in my avatar thread that I need an answer to, please.
Was this interview done around the same time as WBG?
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: April 20, 2009, 11:28:23 PM »

fixing my typo

I don't think so either.

Was this interview done around the same time as WBG?

I haven't even watched it yet, but from the article that accompanies it, I would say this IS the same interview that was referenced in the original WBG exclusive.   

WTH is going on? why won't LE come out and say what is fact and what is fiction?

I just wish they would find Haleigh 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 21, 2009, 12:42:50 AM »

Hello Monkeys,  I think the reason Cobra bonded the two girls out was to get and have acsess to them, they know something, and its not Misty they are worried about, its Ronald......

Also, with what Ronald did at Ambers grandmothers, I believe this just proves to be another true blue Ronald action, he is trying to scare Amber because I believe she has been talking to DCF about Ronald and his handling of the children, I dont care what she has said to others I believe she has spoken very badly about Ronald and his abuse towards his children on the record with DCF and Ronald of course wants to be able to control everybody and this is his way of trying to control Amber, but I think this time it will backfire.........

Something is gonna go down soon with all this going on,  The heat is getting bad in Putnam and I believe Ronald and Misty feel it,   I dont think Misty was at home that night at all............I think there is a person really close to Ronald that knows this and will be found out about shortly, for I think you cant always trust those that you call friend!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: April 21, 2009, 12:51:36 AM »

that's what I thought~ the interview is from around the time of WBG's..... does anyone recall Misty's b-day? I'm wondering if LE is waiting for her 18th before they bring any charges against her...

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: April 21, 2009, 12:54:50 AM »

Do we know if Ron has taken a DNA paternity test for this little boy? Also, does he have court ordered child support and if so, what are the arrears??

Am in the midst of searching the docs but so far, have come up empty-handed. Some on another site are saying Ron has every right to take his son with Amber. I'm like..."WHAT??" I think NOT!!!

Also, IMO, that poor kid needs to be taken away from Amber. Seems she is another in a long, long line of young "mothers" who just doesn't get it.

Any bets Misty is pregnant???

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.